Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Manuscript【型月稿本】KATATSUKI KOUHON

US Friend Code
    "I turned myself into a pickle, Kischur! I'm Pickle Caubac!"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...that Caubac profile is giving some major validation of the power level of a DAA in Tsukihime worlds being comparable to Divine Spirits during the AoG.

I have no problems with this, and just can't wait for things to get even more insane.

As for Zel, whilst I really hope this leads to a decline in troll!Zel in fanfic, I severely doubt it. What I am interested about, is what the differences between his Tsukihime and Fate versions are, since if I remember correctly, he's specifically listed as not being an Apostle in Fate worlds. And I'm starting to wonder if all the department founders were students of the King of Mages.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I'm just sitting here wondering who lovematroos is. Agape and Caubac are both bottom of the list so I'm thinking he might be a sucessor to one of the low danger DAAs

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    I think #4 and #23 would be the only options to have an unrevealed last name.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I'm just sitting here wondering who lovematroos is. Agape and Caubac are both bottom of the list so I'm thinking he might be a sucessor to one of the low danger DAAs
    I was thinking maybe it was like, Sumire's lastname or something?

Matroos being a sailor, and all that.

Also she definitely feels like she qualifies to be in the dumbass club together with the other two.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Number 4 is Millennium Se■ata Ut... No fit.

Number 23 is Zuckham Eri Ra... Yes fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I was thinking maybe it was like, Sumire's lastname or something?

Matroos being a sailor, and all that.

Also she definitely feels like she qualifies to be in the dumbass club together with the other two.
    A safe assumption and probably less redundant than another vampire possibly related to water and love

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    ...that Caubac profile is giving some major validation of the power level of a DAA in Tsukihime worlds being comparable to Divine Spirits during the AoG.

I have no problems with this, and just can't wait for things to get even more insane.

As for Zel, whilst I really hope this leads to a decline in troll!Zel in fanfic, I severely doubt it. What I am interested about, is what the differences between his Tsukihime and Fate versions are, since if I remember correctly, he's specifically listed as not being an Apostle in Fate worlds. And I'm starting to wonder if all the department founders were students of the King of Mages.
    Eh it seems the labrynth stuff was independent of the DAA Stuff

And is he saying christian god is alaya, that what i got from this

This is cool an all Nasu but when do I get to meet my boy Enhance?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    And is he saying christian god is alaya, that what i got from this
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC
    我はその古代の神と人の王から作られた。 古代の神と現代の神、その中間だな。古代の神と現代の神、とギルガメッシュは言った。
    古代の神は自然崇拝のようなもので、 元からこの星にあったもの。
    対して、現代の神とは人の認識・技術によって
    発生したシステム……という事だろうか。
    In contrast, I suppose one could say the gods of modernity
    are a system born out of human perception and technology.
    それなら“その中間”というのも分かる。
    現代の神は“人間”が造り出した発明だとしたら、
    古代の神と人間の間に生まれたギルガメッシュは
    “神”に造られた発明という事になる。
    Always has been.
    Last edited by Petrikow; August 14th, 2022 at 08:08 PM.

So mofo basically created what the is the Universe ewuivalent of Chaldeas by complete accident?

They do say there's a thin line between being a genius and insanity for the lack of a better word

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Some interesting implications here.
    Fate and Tsukihime split probably before the battle with CM if DAA were already a thing. Seeing as how Zepia implies 1700 years being the moment of truth you would assume that CM somehow died before doing something that would allow the DAA to thrive. So in Fate, CM gets offed before the mechanisms(IB?) allowing for the 27 DAA are in place I guess?
    Arc's role in putting an end to the problem... rejecting completion/CM will?
    Roa is up to some super deep and troubling shit if it caught Zel's attention.
    I guess there is indeed just one Zelretch then per sets of worlds like we talked about a month or so ago? Is he just special for there to be only one soul...?
    Caubac is based... creating a universe and mindfucking himself. Vampires confirmed to make the best neets.

So did the DDD guy or caubac come first.

Always has been.
    I mean there is a diff being born out of it or utilizing it and being it literally no?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to this, the worlds lifespan has been extended. Even if our history fails, and we destroy ourselves, there might still be others of us out therethis concept granted hope to the planet, which had been in the process of losing its dreams.
    I really like this line specifically. Zelretch's contribution to the planet's dreams. It really breathes new meaning into Roa's old statement that Brunestud only lost because he never understood Second Magic. Brunestud failed to find new dreams in the infinite realm of possibilities and that's why he perished.

Dreams are the most prominent new element of Arcueid's remake characterization, and big point for explaining how the knife expanded Arcueid's horizons, so this hope necessary to keep moving forward might be a major point of difference being Arcueid and Altrouge.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I really like this line specifically. Zelretch's contribution to the planet's dreams. It really breathes new meaning into Roa's old statement that Brunestud only lost because he never understood Second Magic. Brunestud failed to find new dreams in the infinite realm of possibilities and that's why he perished.

Dreams are the most prominent new element of Arcueid's remake characterization, and big point for explaining how the knife expanded Arcueid's horizons, so this hope necessary to keep moving forward might be a major point of difference being Arcueid and Altrouge.
    Yeah, I'm thinking its time to bring up MELTY BLOOD Back Alley Nightmare again.

What If possibilities. Dreams. Arc and Shiki in a nutshell.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For the record, the talk about god's love and it tying into the totality of existence in Caubac's case really makes me wonder if he actually used those ideas for conceptualizing CCC.

Could also link it to the mooncell being a world and a record for the entire world itself.

So the universe neet in ddd is just caubacs idea presumably?

I think both are presented quite differently to make any connection. If anything, you could compare it to Chaldeas and Olga

big point for explaining how the knife expanded Arcueid's horizons, so this hope necessary to keep moving forward
    Dreams are tied to what ifs, possibilities, hope and salvation.
    Don't make a mistake.
    Don't meet your fate.
    Don't dream.
    Enden Cage.
    Bruh?