Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 171

Thread: TM Manuscript【型月稿本】KATATSUKI KOUHON

  1. #1
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8

    TM Manuscript【型月稿本】KATATSUKI KOUHON

    This thread is for translations from one of the books released at C100: TM Manuscript, known in Japanese as 型月稿本, or Katatsuki Kouhon.

    INDEX

    Tsukihime
    Worldbuilding
    Zelretch Kishur Schweinorg
    Archetype:Earth
    Caubac Alcatraz

    Case Files
    — Lord El-Melloi II
    Last edited by Petrikow; August 23rd, 2022 at 02:52 PM.

  2. #2
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    585
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    This thread is for translations from one of the books released at C100: TM Manuscript, known in Japanese as 型月稿本, or Katatsuki Kouhon.
    I think you mean Katatuki Kouhon. Nasu is very particular about his romanization you know.

    Spoiler:

  3. #3
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    Zelretch Kishur Schweinorg

    Overview

    The Wizard Marshall. One of the oldest mages, having been active since before the common era.

    When the war between Crimson Moon and the Mages Association broke out around 300 AD, the mages were too preoccupied with their own single-player antics to be able to function as an army, so Zelretch took them by the neck and unified them, becoming feared as the Wizard Marshall in the process.

    He repelled Crimson Moon, but in the process, the #3 of the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors charged him and sucked his blood, and though he defeated this one too, he was ultimately turned into a Dead Apostle.

    Afterward, he was supposed to become mankind’s enemy, unable to oppose Crimson Moon… but he just thought ‘I wasn’t mankind’s ally to begin with—kinda just wanna go retire’, and so took the opportunity to disappear from the center stage of the magecraft world.

    After becoming one of the 27 Ancestors, he came to understand Crimson Moon’s views, and began hating him even further.

    On the other hand, comprehending the system behind the 27 Ancestors, made him aware of what the other Ancestors were all about, and so stopped hating vampires themselves. After all, some of the Ancestors were far more pure in their scholarship when compared to the advocates of pre-established privileges that could be found in the Mages Association.

    Appearance

    From his outward appearance he looks to be in his sixties. His facial features are Germanic.

    He is a stern-looking elder, his gray (originally blond) hair in a dishevelled back sweep, though on account of his youthful expressions, he can look as young as someone in their fifties.

    190 cm tall, well-built, and with excellent posture—the very stereotype of an esteemed military-man.

    Consult the picture book that came with the Tsukihime anime as a bonus prologue for how his clothes look.

    Personality

    Lawful Good.
    Extroverted, self-assured, proactive.

    A thoughtful sage—one who assesses the whole and imagines a bright future. Though he looks scary enough that others distance themselves from him, he is still a man of social justice and has good and honest morals.

    However, though he has them, that doesn’t mean he applies them to himself, and is rather a man of freedom who does whatever he likes.
    “I’ll force rules upon the Mages Association for the sake of a brighter future, but I never said I’d follow those rules myself” is something he actually follows through with.

    He has the same attitude as a grandpa who often laughs as he watches over the life of his mischievous grandchild.

    Though he is an observer, he will still butt into arguments (in fact, if someone is about to make a blunder, he will warn them, a smile on his face), and if he realizes things are about to spill over onto him, he will childishly hinder it with full force. That’s the kind of adult he is.

    Zelretch generally sees himself as an alumnus who has already graduated from ‘Earth Academy’. Meaning, as long as the academy itself doesn’t go under, he will just warmly watch on from afar at the various problems afflicting it—broad-mindedly thinking something like “I did about the same when I was young”

    The highlight of Zelretch’s life was his showdown with Crimson Moon, so everything beyond that he sees as nothing more than ‘the rest of his days’.

    Although, that is precisely why he’s very proactive when it comes to assessing the situation surrounding Crimson Moon. One could see it as taking care of the aftermath of his adolescent period. The reason Zelretch headed for the castle of the True Ancestors and blessed the birth of Arcueid was because she was the factor who would take his place in bringing an end to the Crimson Moon problem.

    Manner of Talking

    His first-person pronoun is ‘washi’.
    He calls people by their personal name. If he has respect for someone of a more noble personage, he will use their appropriate title of honor—‘princess’, ‘king’ and so forth.

    If who he’s talking to is someone he personally likes, he may go as far inadvertently calling them “omae-san”.

    He does not use ‘~ja’ or ‘‘~jawai’ or such, at the end of his sentences.
    He speaks like a dignified elder, but try to keep in mind that his sentences are a bit youthful here and there.
    “I intended to remain youthful forever, but it didn’t quite go as I wanted”

    The ideal is to avoid long sentences—make him come through with each individual word.

    Abilities
    The father of jewel magecraft—to store magical energy in minerals, stabilize them and use it for various applications in life and for supporting civilization.
    Even if we assume that the Earth did not fall into the hands of humanity—remaining in the Age of Gods—he might have still piloted rockets using just his jewels.

    The Second Magic concerns the attestation and application of parallel worlds.

    By making it possible to travel to parallel worlds, he proved that there is still room for the world to develop in alternate ways.
    Thanks to this, the world’s lifespan has been extended. Even if our history fails, and we destroy ourselves, there might still be others of us out there—this concept granted hope to the planet, which had been in the process of losing its dreams.

    Zelretch’s method for travelling through parallel words is a simple one—he transfers himself to a jewel in a different temporal axis.

    For example: if he wants to transfer from World A to World B, he will gather jewels in World B until they gather up enough to take Zelretch’s shape, and then Zelretch’s soul will transfer over. In an instant, the jewel golem transforms into Zelretch. At that point, the Zelretch in World A will turn back into its original form as a pile of jewels.

    As long as minerals and jewels exist there, he can travel into any world he wishes, but as he only has a single soul, he cannot be active in all of them at once.

    He originally travelled with just his physical body, but because of various circumstances he eventually settled for this method as it was the easiest.

    In addition, as a small amount of time lag occurs when he travels, he is also capable of a tiny bit of time travel as well.

    To answer the question of ‘if he doesn’t travel with his physical body, how could he be a Dead Apostle?’—as someone who has inherited the Hemonomic Principle of one of the 27 Ancestors, he has been corrupted on the soul-level, so it's impossible for him not to be.

    Vampirification is not the transformation of the body, but of existence. It’s like if the entry in the Akashic Records that read ‘human’ changed class to ‘Dead Apostle’—it means that one has become a vampire in one’s very being.

    Career

    One of the oldest mages, having been active since B.C. Also one of King Solomon’s pupils.

    After Solomon's death, Zelretch witnessed the end of the Age of Gods with his own eyes, and then disappeared from the center stage.

    Afterward, when one of his fellow students (Brissan[*]) was starting up the Mages Association, he helped out in laying its foundations.

    As a result, with mages still not having gone under, they became involved in the war against Crimson Moon 200 years later. In this battle, Zelretch transformed from human to Dead Apostle.

    He has been observing many different parallel words ever since, detachedly spectating the course of their events.

    Standing

    Attitude toward the Mages Association:

    Due to his promise with Yumina, and the fact that he is old acquaintances with the headmaster, he shows up now and then to act as an advisor for them. He has accepted the weakening of mage ideals as something that happens. However, if some weakling comes before him and starts going off about their own theories he will beat them and their weak character into shape.

    When there are issues concerning Magic, he appears before the Association and delivers fair and just judgment.

    Attitude toward the Holy Church

    He does not concern himself with them in the slightest.

    Attitude toward the Dead Apostles

    He does not interfere with them as long as they do not cause some particularly large-scale mischief.

    He has seen through the mechanisms behind the 27 Ancestors, but has deliberately chosen to quietly observe them. He is tea-drinking companions with the three idiots of Agape, Lovematroos and Caubac. Rumors have it that he becomes like a simple grandpa doting on his grandchild when dealing with Agape.

    Attitude toward the True Ancestors

    Zelretch is highly regarded among the True Ancestors as he is one of the most prominent mages in the human world.

    Zelretch, on account of having been alive since before the common era, is friendly with the elementals known as the True Ancestors, and often provides them with counsel:
    “Kishua, hey, listen. You know that ‘Christianity’ thing humans are doing among each other? What’s that? A new type of magecraft system?
    “That’s a detailed Manual to Mankind’s Prosperity. It will one day even turn out to be a best-seller. Well, it’s for the best if you don’t know much about it. You’d probably lose your minds.
    “I see, if you say so, then it’s probably true. By the way, I’d like to try a bit of that wine they make in Bourgogne. Could you get some?
    Stuff like this.

    Attitude toward Rin

    ‘Tohsaka’s descendants sure did well! Alright, there isn't a room left for another Magician, but I can at least hammer some unreasonably difficult magecraft into you! Here're some things I worked out but unfortunately never taught anyone!’ So he goes, a bit happily.

    The first thing a Magician's pupil has to endure is a hell where they might accidentally destroy the universe—just like with Aoko from Mahoyo. That said, Rin never seemed to mind it that much. She simply tilted her head, wondering if maybe she had just had some kind of tremendously hellish thing shown to her, after which she kept puking for a whole month.



    Translator's notes:[*]: This is probably the same figure as Brishisan, the one who gives his name to the Department of Lore. For some reason, it is spelled slightly differently here, however, and as a result, I've transcribed it differently. I am unsure as to what the difference really is.
    Last edited by Petrikow; October 6th, 2022 at 07:26 PM.

  4. #4
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,746
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    The jewel world transfer thing is neat. Cooler than just making portals.

  5. #5
    So if I understand right, he originally traveled there in some other way with his physical body before deciding to do the jewel transfer right?

  6. #6
    if only the old generation of fanfic writers were here to see this. they have a whole profile to work with now instead of just a few lines. it really brings tears to the eyes

  7. #7
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,746
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Oh to be a Tsukihime fan and get text-only lore on side material about your favorite 2 decade old vampires without designs. Joyous occasions. None other can know this feeling.
    .

  8. #8
    I wonder what that part about him unable to oppose CM and being an enemy to mankind mean.

  9. #9
    Knight of Excess HumanComplex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Location
    In the nest of Zerzura
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    284
    Zelretch’s method for parallel world traveling is honestly quite anticlimactic; I was expecting some high level conceptual shit with stuff like possibilities or whatever, but making it so that he “travels” with gem magecraft fits his previously known lore, of which I’m surprisingly fine with. But there’s probably still some intricacies, since it’s mentioned that he use to travel with his physical body, but I don’t think that’ll ever be explained.

  10. #10
    祖 Ancestor Kirishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,126
    I mean, considering it's Second Magic and not Second Magecraft, there definitely are intricacies people can't replicate and we don't know the full details of.

  11. #11
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,746
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    If he's sending his soul into the gems isn't that Third territory?

  12. #12
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,283
    moving souls is fine

    iirc rins first mention of souls is that "souls are things to be put into containers"
    Last edited by madarra; August 14th, 2022 at 05:41 PM.

  13. #13
    死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    596
    JP Friend Code
    429479081
    I think he's doing more of what Touko does, "Hey world, what are you doing? [Person's shape] is over here so [person's soul] should be over here as well. Hurry up and fix that."

  14. #14
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,269
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454

    Caubac Alcatraz

    Translation (Comun):

    Spoiler:
    Ranked 27 among the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors.
    His Idea Blood is a "failed product" or perhaps simply "unneeded".
    A vampire who was a believer to the church before turning Dead Apostle.
    The Crimson Moon made him lose heart shortly before the transition to AD, but the Crimson Moon also saw potential in him and gave him his pure blood, turning him into an Ancestor.
    Since then, he has been holed up in an underground cavern lamenting his vampiric transformation, since he was too ashamed to go see his pious companions, not to mention they would kill him on the spot if they saw what he turned into.
    Later a lot happened, leading him to build the great labyrinth of Alcatraz.

    Somewhen around the year 1000AD, he completed the Triten scripture.
    No one saw him ever since.
    The Holy Church and the vampire society believe that he built his castle to protect his written truth, the Triten scripture, and when he got that done, a random dimensional distortion turned the castle into some amazing labyrinth not even he can escape.

    He turned himself into an inorganic object out of hatred for his body's need to suck blood to extend his life.
    He takes the appearance of an ordinary padlock.

    In Mahou Tsukai no Hako, it was established that Hibiki is an artificial lifeform (the Triten) who turned human and got lost among the people there.

    Our world was created by the Lord, and its surface is covered in His love. The way humans go hog wild over food and whatnot is also because of Lord's love. The Lord's love is like, super immeasurable to human beings.
    Under the thoughts quoted above, he comprehended the Lord's love and wrote it down. That's what the Triten scripture is.

    The punchline here is there on proofread, he realized that he made a model of the universe.
    He obviously wasn't trying to create a model of the universe, but that was the final result of what he tried to make.
    By reaching the conclusion that the universe is direct proof of the Lord's love, Caubac established he was right and built his labyrinth in order to hide his super ultra awesome treasure literally anyone would desire.
    By the way, the labyrinth was made using the same techniques used to make Triten. For that reason, it's constantly expanding at the same speed that the universe expands. Super inescapable.

    Now, the following section is about progress caused by the events of Mahou Tsukai no Hako:
    Caubac had complete faith in Triten, but he took his eyes away for one moment and Triten disappeared from its storage and went to be human in some Japanese caf.
    Triten was supposed to be his proof, Triten = the Lord's love, and yet the result of its evolution was a human being!
    No true Catholics would see God inside themselves.
    Caubac shat himself from shock when he learned about Hibiki.
    "In my attempts to prove God is real, I proved that He isn't."

    ※Addendum:
    The following thoughts are the reasons why he considers Triten a mistake:
    - We must not see God in ourselves.
    - We must not pray for our own benefit. (Prayers are for the Lord's benefit. It's wrong to pray out of desire for salvation. You pray only for the Lord. Caubac's mindset is the same as Caren's.)
    - The Lord's love is absolute and must never be questioned. Therefore we must not wish for the Lord to exist in any form different from the forms described in the scriptures.
    God's Love = the world.
    The fact that we're alive is a manifestation of His love and no matter how much suffering there is in the world, it's all part of grand system of God's deeds (love).


    Spoiler:
    The world is a product of the Lord's thoughts.
    Upon closer inspection of the components of the human being (body, mind, and soul), Caubac had the idea that he could prove the Lord's love by replicating all these components in text form.
    He then started building his model from all possible accounts, probed into His whole Creation, gave it shape, and ended up with a model of the universe. (He didn't notice it was a model of the universe until it was complete)
    And the fact that this universe was functional (even if there was no life in it) was all he needed to go ultra-convinced on his assumption that the Lord's love was real and that it approved his project.
    Caubac built his labyrinth to protect this treasure. (Not because he was afraid of it being misused, simply because he was afraid of it being stolen from him)
    He believed Triten was the only thing he needed in the whole wide world.
    To be fair, that practically completed his purpose as a Dead Apostle as well, leaving him in a complete NEET state. He was right about Triten being the only thing he ever needed.
    But imagine the panic when he found out Triten was operating as a human being.
    It's the level of shock you get when your computer gets infected by a virus from a porn site.
    He made a perfect image of God, and then it turned human.
    Would that mean God is human?
    That God is made from humans?
    God eventually becomes human?
    None of these options were possible. There is no God in humans.
    But Triten became human.
    The conclusion here is that human beings were all there was to the universe.
    = God doesn't exist.

    After approaching this line of argument, Caubac practically stopped thinking.
    His strong will and proneness to delusion kept him on his feet, although in an unmoving state.
    One more time. I need to see Triten one more time. I could have just made a mistake somewhere along the way. Or maybe Triten really is... No, forget that thought.
    And so he started looking for Hibiki. That's the whole backstory for Mahou Tsukai no Hako.

    ※Completing his "Or maybe Triten really is..." sentence:
    Triten was a model for the universe with no life in it. (The word "life" here refers specifically to intelligent lifeforms capable of self-evolution.)
    But in the process of its expansion, the universe birthed lifeforms.
    That is God's true deed.
    If Triten, an in-depth inspection of the Lord's love, birthed a human being, that's evidence pointing to the thought that the world is made from the Lord's love.
    I knew I was right!
    But... the problem is that by creating Triten, I kinda violated the creed that we mustn't create God. Actually, if a human can create God, then...
    He got lost in this labyrinth of thought.

    All that said, even if Hibiki is indeed Triten (God), Caubac would deny the notion on the logic that "God is an omnipresent essence, not something with a physical presence".
    God's love exists.
    But it can't take a human form.
    It can't take a form humans can comprehend.
    He can't be alive.
    Above is an example of cool speech he would to reject Hibiki's nature or pretend he never saw it.
    ...This is the story of how he ruined his own beliefs and came out of his 2000-year-long battle in total denial, but even after all this, he still prioritized the ideal form of God's love over his own happiness and salvation.


    Transcription (Leftovers):

    Spoiler:

    コーバック・アルカトラス
    死徒二十七祖、序列の二七。
    原理血戒は「失敗作」あるいは「余り物」。
    「死徒になる前から教会の教徒」だった吸血鬼。
    西暦に切り替わるちょっと前に朱い月に撓み、見所があったために純血を与えられ、祖にされた。
    それ以降は吸血鬼になってしまった自分の身を嘆きつつ、かつての仲間たち(信者たち)に合わせる顔がない、 そもそも会ったら殺してしまう、という事で地下洞窟に引きこもった。
    それが色々あって一大迷宮・アルカトラスを作る事になる。

    西暦1000年ぐらいのタイミングで聖典トライテンを完成させる。
    その後、彼の姿を見たものはいない。
    聖堂教会、および吸血鬼社会において、コーバックは「自らが書き上げた真理の書・聖典トライテンを守るため に居城を改築していったら、いつのまにか次元のゆがんだ大迷宮になってしまい、本人さえ出られなくなった」 とされている。

    本人は人の血を吸うことでしか延命できない自分の体を嫌い、無機物に変化したとされている。
    その姿は「錠前」そのものだとか。

    「魔法使いの箱」において、ひびきは人工生命(トライテン)が人間になって紛れ込んだもの、という設定が加 わった。

    「この世は主が創造したもの、地下は主の愛で包まれている。人間が暴徒化してヒャッハー食料だー、とかやる のも神の愛。神の愛のカタチとかマジ人間には計り知れない」という思想のもと、主の愛を理解し書き留めたも のが聖典トライテンである。
    突き詰めてみたら宇宙のモデルケースになっていた、というオチ。

    無論、本人に宇宙のモデルケースなんて作る気はなかったが、作ってみたらこうなった。
    「主の愛の存在証明」=「宇宙」という結論に達したことでコーバックは自分の正しさを認識し、同時に、この 誰もが欲しがってやまないであろう超絶カッチョイイお宝を隠れそう、と迷宮を作り上げた。

    だから宇宙の速度で増築されていく。まじ脱出不可能。

    ここから魔法使いの箱から進化。トライテンに絶対の自信を持つコーバックだが、ちょっと目を離しているうち にトライテンが保管庫から消失し、日本の喫茶店でなんか人間になってしまっていた。

    トライテン=主の愛、証明であるのに、そのトライテンは進化結果として人間になりやがったので ある!

    「己の中に神を見てはならない」のがカトリック。
    そんなコーバックがひびきの事を知ったらもう脱糞もののショックなワケ。
    自分は神を証明するつもりで、神がいないことを証明してしまった、 と。

    ーーー
    ※補足

    トライテンの言う「私は間違っていた」の理由として、「自分の中に神を見てはならない」「自分のために祈っ てはならない」(祈りは主のために。救いをもとめて主に祈る、はダメなのです。あくまで主のために祈るので す。カレンと同じ境地)「主の愛を絶対とし、疑わない。なので教典にある以外の主のカタチを願ってはいけな い」という考えがある。
    神の愛=この世界。
    僕らの生きているのは神さまの愛の具現であり、世界にはどのような苦しみが満ちていようと、それもまた大い なる神の御業(愛)のシステムの一つなのである。

    世界は主の思いによって作られたもの。

    人間の仕組み(魂・肉体・精神)を突き詰め、きちんと書物にすれば主の愛を明確に提示できるの ではないか。
    そう考えってあらゆる記述、モデルを作り始めたコーバクは、森羅万象をつきつめてカタチにし、結果的に宇宙 のモデルケースができてしまった。
    (完成するまで、それが宇宙のモデルケースだと気づかなかった)
    で、この宇宙が(たとえ生命がいないとしても)正しく機能していることこそが、世界には「主の愛」が存在し 、容認されているのだと超思いこむ。
    この宝を守るために迷宮を作るコーバック。
    (悪用されるのを恐れたのではなく、ホントに奪われるのだけが怖かった)
    彼的にはとトライテンさえあれば他にはもう何もない。
    つーかほとんど死徒としてゴールしたようなものなので、完全ニート状態。彼にはトライテンさえあれば良かっ たのです。
    が、そのトライテンが人間として動きだしたと知ったらもう大パニック。
    エロサイトいったらパソコンがウィルスに汚染されたぐらいの大ショック。
    完璧な神の偶像を作ったら、それが人間になっていた。
    では人間は神なのか。
    神は人間から生まれるものなのか。
    神は人間になるものなのか。
    それはありえない。人間の中に神はいない。
    だがトライテンは人間になった。
    つまり宇宙にはそもそも人間しかいなかった。
    =神は存在しない。


    みたいな論法になって、コーバックはほとんど思考停止。
    一歩も動けない状態になるものの、持ち前の強い意志と妄想力でなんとか踏みとどまり、
    「もう一度。もう一度、トライテンを見てみよう。
    なにか私が間違ったかもしんないし。あるいは本当にトライテンは――いや、なんでもない」
    とひびきを探しをはじめる、というのが魔法使いの箱のバックストーリー。


    ※ありは本当にトライテンは――
    の続き。
    トライテンは生命の存在しない宇宙のモデルケースだった。
    (生命とは、この場合、自己進化を可能とする知的生命体とする)
    だが、宇宙として成長していく過程で生命体を生んでしまった。
    それは本当に神の御業そのものである。
    主の愛をつきつめたトライテンが人間を生むのなら、それはたっぱりこの世界主の愛そのものであることを証明 する材料になる。
    やった、やはり自分は間違っていない!
    けど問題は、そのトライテンを自分が作ってしまったコトで、神を作ってはいけない教義に反しチャったよ な俺、つーか人間が作れる神ってことは
    といった至高の迷宮。


    といえば、コーバック的には、ひびきがトライテン(神さま)だとしても、
    「神はあるものだ。居るものではない」
    と否定する。
    神の愛はある。
    だがそれは人間のようなカタチであってはならない。
    それは人間が理解できるカタチであってはならない。
    それは、生命としてあるべきではない。
    みたいな決め台詞でひびきを否定、あるいは見なかった事になる。
    それは彼の二千年にわたる戦いの全否定、自らの信念を自らで台無しにする事になるが、それでも彼は「自 分の幸福、救い」より「理想的な神の愛」を優先したのである。

  15. #15
    Experiment failed successfully?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    I wonder what that part about him unable to oppose CM and being an enemy to mankind mean.
    Well, we know that Dead Apostles by their very nature are opposites to human history.

  17. #17
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,299
    Blog Entries
    1
    Intelligent in a very stupid way, I see
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  18. #18
    祖 Ancestor Kirishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,126
    He turned himself into an inorganic object
    Funniest shit I've ever seen

  19. #19
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,299
    Blog Entries
    1
    he's so dumb, instant fav
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  20. #20
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,269
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    The old lore didn't title him The Comic Relief of the 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors for no reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •