Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [EN] Scathach Fest: Land of Shadows Battleground Blitz

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My MVP of this round was Sheba. All Assassins fall to the fluff. Saber Fran got rid of Lalter and New Paisen took Atalanta. It was close though, burned a CS to get instant back to back NPs.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    This one was rough for me but I won by punching Meuniere in the face.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Can't take down all those servants with the available classes. So smacking up Muniere seemed the best course of action....
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

I found Tama in the Caster slot, Ryouna for Rider and Kuro for Archer were good for this new board. Kuro took a Caster then Merlin with Saber before her first bar broke. Tama and Ryouna took Assassin and Lancer out. The skills are strange in the board I manged to somehow double stake Tama Art up on her to beat Assassin and on Ryouna latter to beat Lancer before sending the to beat Shakespeare.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think the skill stuff had to do with what counts as a turn. I think the cooldown ticks on the end of your attack, but a buff/debuff turn only occurs once the enemy finishes theirs. So when I was sweeping with Jalter she was able to stack her crit buff twice.

US Friend Code
    I got nervous when I saw Meuniere's team this time but Abby basically soloed it.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    w8. some of you guys managed clears without class adv there?

Basaka wave didn't concern me at all. You have a foreigner slot and the rest you just need high power servants that can get em before you they get you.
    Actually I struggled to get Hokusai into play. Kama solo'd Hijkata, Xiang Yu, Oei assisted one bar of Raiko but Kama finished her too.
    Lances a lot struggled and lost a bar taking out Vlad. Managed to take a few bars off Herk, but went down even with Hokusai assist.

Anyway, that was fun one! Maybe I'll try that Caster pain one again =_=

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm not sure I understand how skill cooldowns are affected in this game mode or whether it's a bug. Kama used her skills so often it was OP.

Berserker wave was pretty easy for me as well. I didn’t have a Foreigner, but I used a comp of Hokusaber, Jeanne Archer, Cu, Mandricardo (w/ Volumen), Merlin, and Ryougi, and they all were great at 1v1ing. The only issue was Xiang Yu because he got off the Pierce Invuln skill twice against Mandricardo and Ryougi, but I was able to take him out fairly easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    w8. some of you guys managed clears without class adv there?

Basaka wave didn't concern me at all. You have a foreigner slot and the rest you just need high power servants that can get em before you they get you.
    Actually I struggled to get Hokusai into play. Kama solo'd Hijkata, Xiang Yu, Oei assisted one bar of Raiko but Kama finished her too.
    Lances a lot struggled and lost a bar taking out Vlad. Managed to take a few bars off Herk, but went down even with Hokusai assist.

Anyway, that was fun one! Maybe I'll try that Caster pain one again =_=

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'm not sure I understand how skill cooldowns are affected in this game mode or whether it's a bug. Kama used her skills so often it was OP.
    I’m pretty sure that cooldowns go down by 1 each time you end your turn as well as whenever the servant is in combat, but I’m not sure if that’s perfectly accurate.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Defensive advantage is more useful than offensive advantage for grail fronts, and yeah, cds reduce each time a Servant enters combat and at the end of the overall turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, maybe I'll pull out Bunny King and see how she fairs. Shes got omni-disadvantage and a huge HP pool.

Just marathoned the last 3 Fronts, in order:
    1) Fuck you Karna, and your No Sabers club
    2) Way to Go Yang, you solo that entire team! Also fuck triple bars.
    3) Yep, Bunny King is pretty solid. Only left Sanson alive, and died to Nappy's NP before Paisen returned the favour.
    Last edited by Mattias; August 28th, 2022 at 02:36 AM.

US Friend Code
    Berserker really is the strongest in the world.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    The AI for these is pretty dumb huh

Yeah, the AIs are stupid. It doesn’t help that single target NP units absolutely shred everything. I was able to beat the last two fronts fairly painlessly just by stacking single target NP units (hokusaber, euryale, Cu, mandricardo) with a Merlin that didn’t end up being that important on either map.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if I'd call them stupid. Karna had the ability to see that I was in striking range of his master so he dropped the fight against weaker foes I'd been bogging him down with and went right for me. Didn't make it in time, but he tried.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll pull out Bunny King and see how she fairs. Shes got omni-disadvantage and a huge HP pool.
    You're better off with Astraea instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

These last two battles weren't to hard. I almost cleared the Berserker one without loose a servant but I used Tama Lancers invisibility and because the Stun effect it made me loose 5 move points and took it all off leaving her open for 2 round with the last enemy. I let Tama Caster have revenge to win the round. The last round Chu Alter pretty much cleared the floor with Tama caster and Space Ishtar for support.

US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Surveying the field, indeed it seemed Extra class was the way to go.

Astrea plus some supports.