Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1116192021

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Landslide Tea Ceremony Battle: Gudaguda Neo Yamataikoku ~ The man returned from hell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Also, if you need me to add you, tell me your IGN so I know if you're on my incoming request list yet or need to clear some people from that first.
    I've figured out a way to clear the CQ with a Holmes setup, but I'll add you nonetheless, thank you.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, as I said before, I don't know what your IGN is and nothing on the incoming list is Sione.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Oh right, I've put up my friend code in my profile, the IGN is Caria. Fairly new account honestly, just started playing during the Trung Sisters event.

JP Friend Code
    the CQ is surprisingly easy once you reached the 2nd gauge.

I think the CQ is just the first bar. Once broken she just deflates into a small bar of ~66k health and no buffs.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's just a matter of getting to turn 7 with your main DPS fully buffed

JP Friend Code
    At the second bar Iyo is stealing all defensive buffs your party have, including evasions and invulnerabilities. So the stall teams could get into trouble.

She also steals your offensive buffs too. She steals one offensive buff when she gets attacked and steals one defensive buff when she attacks.

Blog Entries
    boom

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    At the second bar Iyo is stealing all defensive buffs your party have, including evasions and invulnerabilities. So the stall teams could get into trouble.
    Still stall her in 50+ turns, luckily she's dead after broken bar in 1 turn afterwards

God I love stall team, can multitask by watching some videos

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally got around to doing the final Main Quest. Managed it in 4 turns using Okita (100 Detective Four), Skadi (mlb Lunchtime), support Skadi (Ruler) (mlb Teatime, probably be better to use Regular Skadi honestly), new Shinsen dummy level 1 (HSP), Iyo (10/x/x, mlb 1st Kadoc CE), Nobukatsu (mlb Dinnertime)

Turn 1 = Use one Skadi's full set of buffs on Okita with the other saving her big Quick Up buff. Tried to save the Defense Down for 3rd bar but had to pop to break 2nd bar with crits. Original Plugsuit swap the Skadi depleted of skills for Nobukatsu. All of Nobukatsu's skills. Okita NP.

Turn 2 = Plugsuit stun to waste the 3 charges of Invincible.

Turn 3 = Mighty Brave Chain with Okita having a Quick and Buster. New Shinsen dummy Attack Up. Had to also use Okita's upgraded 2nd skill to meet the damage requirement.

Turn 4 = All remaining damage buffs on Okita. Don't forget Iyo's 1st skill for that 1k Curse. Okita was able to pop her NP thanks to Turn 3 Mighty Chain + taking 1 multi-hit from boss. Okita NP without making a brave chain to pop all the BC. Iyo's curse will finish off boss.

Not sure if I'll brute force 2t the Challenge Quest or just stall it. Stalling doesn't seem like it'd be that bad honestly, and I'd only be giving up 1 bond Servant slot to bring MRX + Merlin + support Saber Caster. If I do brute force, probably use something like this:

So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ended up stalling with 4/5 event-related Servants and 5/5 bond point CEs using MRX, Merlin, and support Saber Caster. Beginning was a bit worrisome because Iyo kept gunning for Saber Caster, otherwise not that bad. Think it took 3 rounds of her losing buffs to drop because one round I had no MRX NP or regular cards.