Thread: CONCEPT: Fate/ROGUE

US Friend Code

CONCEPT: Fate/ROGUE

An emergency meeting is called in secret.

A famed jeweled sword has been found in Fuyuki, blackened and broken. The implications of this discovery threaten to upset the balance of power within the association.

A paradox creates a crack. From within this crack comes things unseen.

The space between spaces, between realities, beyond the event horizon of nothingness and the infinite domains of time and space... If there was such a thing, what madness would drive someone to reach for it? Do they not realize that even [INFINITY] is nothing against the absolute authority of [ZERO]? And yet, they want to push beyond [ZERO], beyond nothingness, into the [DARK]?

They will not like what they will find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fate/ROGUE is a story concept I've been messing around with a bit. The story takes place in the autumn of 2006, and delves into concepts such as the dismantlement/destruction of the greater grail and the end of the grail wars of Fuyuki, and the identity of Angra Mainyu (the spirit inside the greater grail). It takes place as a "pseudosequel" of the Fate route, taking place primarily in Fuyuki, and involves a clash between nine "true" and nine "rogue" servants. The vast majority of the characters involved are already "officially established", and I plan to do my best to keep them fairly similar to their original counterparts. The few original characters will be used to explore some "currently unestablished concepts".

Ultimately, I have no idea if I'll end up putting it here though. The main story concept is done for the most part, but I've yet to put everything together, clean things up, polish the little details and emphasize the major themes. What sort of format should I put it in? First Person? Third person? A screenplay? If I could draw, I'd definitely do a manga-style comic. So sad.

Honestly, I have no idea how popular this site is. I came across it by while doing "research" and reading material translations. Do people do stuff like this here? Are the fanfic people pretty chill, or are they really picky about accuracies in regard to the original source material?

Blog Entries
    This is actually very similar to the concept I'm working on right now, being a sequel to Fsn in Fuyuki City along with... other similarities that would be too spoilerish to cover. So I can confidently say that I like the ideas you've presented here so much that I can prove it.

Personalities vary, but that's the case everywhere. Pickiness really depends on how closely you're adhering to source material in the first place.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024