Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] 108 men's Halloween Rebellion ~ A dragon lass's adaptation of The Water Margin

I'm doing something pretty similar. Double Castoria/Oberon/Kuro. I have Oberon taking care of wave 2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Can the 2nd turn be cleared using just Oberon's NP instead of Liz?
    Yes, I do this. I have NP3 Oberon tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Can the 2nd turn be cleared using just Oberon's NP instead of Liz?
    At NP1 I would be surprised, but you're better off using an NP calculator to be sure. Keep in mind that Liz also has event damage bonus too which makes clearing the 2nd wave easier.

Warning here that the setup I put before is not 100% guaranteed to give you three turns, as you can roll low and have Liz not kill any enemy on Wave 2 (happened to me). I'm checking if using the Mystic Code damage buff on Wave 2 instead of Wave 3 still allows you to clear in 3 turns.

Edit: Mine can since my Chloe is grailed, not guaranteed 1-shot but since Liz + Oberon guarantees crits in 3rd wave it's basically the same. Without grails you lack a bit of damage for Chloe though.
    Last edited by Oz1337; October 18th, 2022 at 01:03 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Don't forget to use teapots on 90++ if you still have any.
    They do expire in like 12 hours.

Okay, so my setup is turn one full skills from both Catorias onto Kuro. I have my own Castoria equipped with Shuten CE so she can NP. Then I Castoria>Kuro NP. Kuro gens back 25% NP gauge.

Turn 2 I use all of Oberon's skills, he targets Kuro with the NP charge skill and she goes up to 95% gauge and himself with his third skill. He NPs the wave.

Turn 3 Kuro loses 20% NP from the demerit but charges to full from her third skill, she also uses her second skill, and she gets the suit buff. She usually hits Dioscuri for ~930k damage.

Things to note are that Kuro is equipped with BG and both Castoria and Oberon have their append maxed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzu View Post
    I'm assuming either Liz is super popular in Japan or somebody on the dev team just really loves her. Can't imagine why else she gets a yearly event centered on her in addition to new incarnations to go with it. Only one who gets that type of treatment is Artoria, the literal face of the franchise.
    Arturia doesn't really get events centered around her either. At least the original I mean, I can't be bothered to keep track of which alts got a focus and if any of them didn't my guess would be that the summer versions probably didn't have all the focus on them either way doesn't really matter since my point was about the original character and not servantverse and what not. I guess there might be the Zero event but I can't really remember it being much about her and not Assassin Kiritsugu and Waver.

See, I would complain about Halloween being all Liz or whatever, but every year when we get GudaGuda, the best events out of all the ones in all years, I have a friend who always complains about it. Not because they're not good stories (most of the time) or interesting but because they're a recurring thing that "take up space" for something else. But I love them, so I tell him to fuck off. And so, I feel like it is my curse to have Liz come back each and every year just to torment me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    So that weird hint about someone else masterminding the Singularity from last year just went nowhere?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    So that weird hint about someone else masterminding the Singularity from last year just went nowhere?
    Lilim Harlot already happened last December.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    See, I would complain about Halloween being all Liz or whatever, but every year when we get GudaGuda, the best events out of all the ones in all years, I have a friend who always complains about it. Not because they're not good stories (most of the time) or interesting but because they're a recurring thing that "take up space" for something else. But I love them, so I tell him to fuck off. And so, I feel like it is my curse to have Liz come back each and every year just to torment me.
    My major problem with Halloween events is that Liz tends to take the spotlight in most chapters, so any Servant released alongside her will be left to eat dust, like Zenobia... Guda Guda at least does a better job at showing the new Servants and getting them to interact with past Guda Guda Servants. Plus it has the almighty NPCs, so that's an automatic win, take that Liz.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Lilim Harlot already happened last December.
    Draco made last year's Halloween Singularity? Was that mentioned only in Arcade or something?
    Last edited by InsertNameHere; October 18th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It was a Sakurai event two months before Sakurai released Lilim Harlot (which establishes Draco can see the mobile timeline) and the mastermind is a multi-headed dragon that gives the boss a buff named Blessing of Prosperity that has the same effects as Nero's Spiritus Invictus. Who else could it be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    My major problem with Halloween events is that Liz tends to take the spotlight in most chapters, so any Servant released alongside her will be left to eat dust, like Zenobia...
    "Skill issue tbh" - Osakabehime
    Last edited by Comun; October 18th, 2022 at 03:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Zenobia was left in the dust because she's boring, honestly.
    Same as what's gonna happen with Huang Feihu

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    Draco made last year's Halloween Singularity? Was that mentioned only in Arcade or something?
    Molay had hinted at that, but it's pretty vague.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It was a Sakurai event two months before Sakurai released Lilim Harlot (which establishes Draco can see the mobile timeline) and the mastermind is a multi-headed dragon that gives the boss a buff named Blessing of Properisty that has the same effects as Nero's Spiritus Invictus. Who else could it be?
    Blessing of Prosperity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Zenobia was left in the dust because she's boring, honestly.
    Same as what's gonna happen with Huang Feihu
    If boring, why hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    The SRs in Liz Events tend to draw the short straw when it comes to relevance.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Blessing of Prosperity?
    How did the s end up that far?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It was a Sakurai event two months before Sakurai released Lilim Harlot (which establishes Draco can see the mobile timeline) and the mastermind is a multi-headed dragon that gives the boss a buff named Blessing of Prosperity that has the same effects as Nero's Spiritus Invictus. Who else could it be?

- - - Updated - - -

"Skill issue tbh" - Osakabehime
    And here I was thinking they'd follow up on it this year. Disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I'd just like to complain about how the Halloween events aren't REALLY Halloween events. The first one was, but after that they were just parodies of stuff with pumpkin and undead themed enemies. In part, this is because they keep forcing Liz as the welfare, and they already had the "Halloween Elizabeth". But even the one time they didn't do Elizabeth, we didn't really get a Halloween event or themed Servant either.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    My major problem with Halloween events is that Liz tends to take the spotlight in most chapters, so any Servant released alongside her will be left to eat dust, like Zenobia... Guda Guda at least does a better job at showing the new Servants and getting them to interact with past Guda Guda Servants. Plus it has the almighty NPCs, so that's an automatic win, take that Liz.
    Its funny cuz someone was complaining about how Nobbu has so little screentime in newer GudaGuda events, but seeing how Liz is treated, I'm glad GudaGuda spotlights new servants every year. Keeps it fresh.

I also find it hilarious how Liz still doesn't have a single SSR to her name despite how many alts she has, even when taking Carmilla into account. She's only ever been an SR or Welfare in any incarnation.