Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Stat This

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    OOH I think i'm probably going to work on this servant then if that's ok they're seeming very interesting
    Sure, glad I could help with that.

Blog Entries
    "Two-faced Princess"

True Name: al-Nadirah

Class: Assassin

Traitor Princess of Hatra, who sold her father and people out to her lover, Shapur I. After being wed, she had a restless night where the prickling of a single leaf was enough to keep her awake. The softness of her skin was proof of how well her father had taken care of her. Realising how ungrateful she was, her husband had her executed.

NP: Intoxication at the Gates

Through subterfuge, the enemies defenses can be circumvented through administration of a simple, yet effective, poison.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NittyGritty View Post
    "Two-faced Princess"

True Name: al-Nadirah

Traitor Princess of Hatra, who sold her father and people out to her lover, Shapur I. After being wed, she had a restless night where the prickling of a single leaf was enough to keep her awake. The softness of her skin was proof of how well her father had taken care of her. Realising how ungrateful she was, her husband had her executed.

NP: Intoxication at the Gates

Through subterfuge, the enemies defenses can be circumvented through administration of a simple, yet effective, poison.
    Reminds me of a darker version of the Princess and the Pea. I wonder if that "hypersensitivity" could be one of her Skills?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I failed to find someone connected to Robins for this idea, since they have the whole see magnetic fields with the right eye business, I got the next best thing. Well, this and another, but I'm using that for Guess a Servant.

True Name: Clytemnestra(Queen of Mycenae, woman who killed Cassandra and Agememnon)
    Other Classes: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Armaments: The Knives Used to Sacrifice her Daughter, The Axe She Killed With

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Agility: C
    Endurance: D
    Luck: B
    Mana: C
    NP: C/B

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: C
    Divinity: D

Personal Skills:
    Planning: B
    Charisma: B+
    (Covered eye comes from a Mystic Eye that combines the gaze of witches in Greek myth and the legend of the Evil eye. Keeps it covered to control it.)

NP:
    Anemoi Iphigenia: A Daughters Winds of Sacrifice and Despair
    Anti-Fleet: C
    The second figure is the daughter she helped kill, unknowingly. Leveraging her status as Queen, and a vital part of the ritual, she has gained the control over winds that her husband asked for, with her daughter acting as the phantasmal representative of this.

Either NP or Skill that acts as Anti-Clairvoyance. Name: Cassandra's Fate. Prevents others from successfully viewing or acknowledging futures where she is involved, whether positive or negative. Stems from Cassandra seeing her murder, but being unable to avoid it, and so allowed it to play out.
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; October 30th, 2022 at 04:04 PM.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Having to work with a certain FC can definitely motivate some odd ideas. Clytemnestra with Mystic Eyes and Iphigenia as a familiar is certainly something I never would've thought of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Interesting. Having to work with a certain FC can definitely motivate some odd ideas. Clytemnestra with Mystic Eyes and Iphigenia as a familiar is certainly something I never would've thought of.
    Ai, this one was fun. A bit of connections with her being a sibling of the Dioscuri, and some magic to explain the mystic eye. Iphigenia was an odd decision, I'll admit, but I'd characterise her as a little crazy and extremely guilty over her daughter. Her entire wish would be resurrecting her, so felt right making sure she'd have a reminder as a Servant.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can I book a spot after legendary?

Blog Entries
    Nine, you have the next spot already

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Can I book a spot after legendary?
    I dont think you can book slots that far in advance. After your slot is completed, then you can book another.

Blog Entries
    As for the current picture, I can't really get out of my mind the idea of Kiria (the one w the eyepatch) as an Odin proxy using another Servant as a base a la Caster Cu, and of Mirage Tharja (the one w both eyes covered) as some sort of huge bird, but it's difficult for me to go any further than that on this road atm

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Ok. Can you see this. If so then stat this.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    I would think either:

Tomas de Torquemada (3☆ Caster): The Spanish Inquisition Grand Inquisitor, alignment Neutral Evil skills:
    Alhambra Decree A:
    Grand Inquisitor A:
    Confessor B:

NP: Auto da Fe, the auto da fe that he lead the act of, maybe burning those in front of him? maybe can also burn himself since his bones were incinerated in that same way?

or Adhemar of La Puy (2-3☆ Lancer), a Papal Legate who was a major player in the first crusade:

Skills:
    Relic Keeper A: He appeared in visions to discuss relics
    Seal Them In B: The sublimation of the time when he sealed the panicking crusaders in the city to prevent them fleeing, traps people within
    Apostolic Legate: He was granted this by the pope to help lead the crusade:

NP:
    Falsified Holy Lance C: The false holy lance Peter Barthomelew discovered, which Adhemar, although knowing was a fake, wielded.

Blog Entries
    Inquisitor certainly works

I was also thinking an obsessive artist or a Pope of some kind

Blog Entries
    Not much (Skills are pretty bland) but the most I could think of combining religion and sculptures.

Class
    : Caster

True Name: St. Castorius

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Class
    : Ruler

Strength- D
    Agility- E
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality: A calm yet passionate individual who loves sculpting and God. He takes an interest in art made by others though he'll criticize that dedicated to rival religions.

Class Skills:

Territory Creation- B
    Creation of a "Potter's Studio" becomes possible.

Item Construction- B

The only things he can create are sculptures, but within that category are flawless works of art worthy to enshrine God. Can craft living sculptures to use as familiars.

Personal Skills:

Saint- C

Martyred for refusing to sculpt an idol of the Pagan god Aesculapius, he was venerated into the patron saint of sculpting.

Eye For Art- B

Has a high chance of recognizing Heroic Spirits if they were ever immortalized in a work of Classical Sculpture.

Noble Phantasm:

Sancti Quatuor Coronati
    The Four Crowned Martyrs

Type: Anti-Team

A Noble Phantasm commemorating the other three sculptors Claudius, Nicostratus and Symphorian martyred alongside Caster, together known as
    The Four Crowned Martyrs
    Sancti Quatuor Coronati
    . Caster can summon them in the form of three headless stone statues with angel wings. They're far more powerful than his normal sculpted familiars each sharing his stats as a Servant. He's also able to swap places with them instantly to escape lethal blows and fake out opponents.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking more of a poet associated with divinity like John Milton or Dante.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey legendary, it’s gonna be your turn soon so better get ready.

Blog Entries
    Please don't rush your fellow posters NINE-lives.

Blog Entries
    Well, I may have taken a look at the picture and thought two things. Artist, as seems to be a bit of a trend, and guardian angle(Islamic guardian angels are depicted as having one in front of someone, and another behind, with two others who acted as recorders). Therefore... that impacted more than one idea...

True Name: Bertrand de Blanchefort(Master of the Templar Order who implemented massive reforms to the order)
    Class: Saber
    Other Classes: Ruler
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Armaments: A Cross Shield, A Bastard Sword

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Agility: C+
    Endurance: B
    Luck: C
    Mana: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C+
    Riding: B

Personal Skills:
    Vow of the Knightly Order: EX(So a skill that doesn't have much info on it yet in cannon. I'd interpret it as housing a variety of lesser skills connected to the templar order, such as millitary tactics, or Omne Datum Optimum, which allows him to ignore or resist 'law' type abilities that affect how one can act)
    Protection of the Faith: B
    Ceremonial Reformation(Templar): EX(A variation of Karl's skill, inspired by the great restructuring done by Bertrand, giving the order more checks and balances that allowed for its general perception to be reestablished in a more positive light.)

NP:
    Angelus Templar: Protectors of the Holy Land, Hierarchy of the Knights
    Anti-Army: B+

A NP inspired by Bertrand's reformations, and the state of the templars as rising stars within the eyes of the church. It kinda ended up as a odd army summon that splits the Templars into three types of Angels, based on one part of the order each. They take on the form of bleached white angelic figures, with red crosses being the only decoration on their bodies. The plus would either come from a bonus fighting those from the areas the crusades affected, or from the terrain the fight on

Maître de l'Ordre: Master of the Knights, By Grace of God
    Anti-Unit: A

The second NP, coming from the title that Bertrand requested, and acquired, from the church. It is his own angelic form, that pulls in the power of the order into a single vessel, making him the grand master who wields the full power of the order as his blade. Temporarily weakens the first phantasm greatly, as all the more powerful angels must be taken in, as his reformations that the Grand Master couldn't wield the order with impunity.

True Name: Dionysius the Pseudo-Areopagite(An unknown man who faked being a convert by Paul and first bishop of Athens, massive impact on the understanding of certain concepts in Catholicism, especially Angels)
    Class: Faker
    Other Classes: Caster
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Armaments: Bishop's Staff

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Luck: B
    Mana: EX
    NP: EX

Class Skills:
    Camouflage: A-
    Independent Action: B

Personal Skills:
    The Psedu-Areopagite: EX(Allows faker the skills that he needs to pretend to be the Dionysius in question, so Saint, Sacrament, etc.)
    Information Erasure: D
    Magecraft(Apophatic): A(Based off the idea I'd make him a mage, whose work focused on trying to define what the root is not, so as to be able to truly acknowledge what it is, and connect his upbringing to why he used this as a way of defining God... most likely he thinks of the Root as God. Mainly focuses on a strange utilisation of properties a thing doesn't have.)

NP:
    De Coelesti Hierarchia: Reflections of God, Ascending to Parity
    Anti-Theology: EX

An NP based on one of the texts that was created by Faker, selected for this class due to the real Dionysius and his connection to a servant of god in Paul. It takes form as the greatest manifestation of Faker's form of Magecraft, creating 'angels' that draw ever closer to God/Root in ability and power, with each hierarchy giving a different tier of seperation, and therefore level of power and cost to maintain.

Also, had an idea with Aleister Crowley and his idea of the Divinity and power gained from speaking with one's Holy Guardian Angel. Just... enough with the two of these.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I was actually thinking that you could use this image as a faceclaim for William blake. It sucks that nobody has made Dionysius as a servant because his ideas of god and apophatic theology would fit in well with the root in nasu.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't beat people with rocks.