Thread: Stat This

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Definitely a Japanese servant.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Izanami (5star Berserkeror Avenger):

Noble Phantasm:
    Sen No Shi EX: Her vow to kill a thousand people each day, manifested in her swords and sickle

Blog Entries
    Yamamoto Tsunetomo
    Class: Berserker, possibly Avenger or Caster
    Origin: Japan

Strength: C > B
    Endurance: E > D
    Agility: C > B
    Magic: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: Hagakure

The Hagakure was a book collecting Tsunetomo's samurai teachings, teachings more intense than even the standard for samurai. Though the Hagakure were only meant for his clan, it became retroactively and inaccurately seen as an example of what samurai were like, achieving its most disastrous results at the height of its popularity in WW2 Japan. The Hagakure as a NP lets Tsunetomo control and create the image of what a 'samurai' is, imbuing into others an extremely distorted samurai skillset.

(So here the girl in front would be one under Hagakure's effects, while Tsunetomo would be the shadowy figure in the back)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

Worth noting that this character is actually a male crossdresser.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 5th, 2022 at 07:59 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Class: Archer

True Name: Snedronningen (Kai Alter)

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- C
    NP- C

Personality: A cold person who believes there's no such thing as love. He wishes to "save" others by convincing them of this way of thinking, much as the Snow Queen "saved" him by taking him in when he was lost and disillusioned with the world. He eschews any connection to his old self and demands to be referred to as Snedronningen. However Archer is still tormented by dreams of an innocent blonde girl smiling at him, waking up with tears on his face that he can't explain. His wish on the Holy Grail is to destroy all idealism, convinced they're merely illusions that bring suffering by blinding one to the bleak truth of the world. However if he regained his memories Archer's true wish would be to reunite with his childhood friend Gerda.

Class Skills:

Independent Action- B

Magic Resistance- B+

Bonus modifier against cold-based spells.

Personal Skills:

Emotional Freezing- B

A relic of the cursed mirror-shard infesting his heart. Archer's ability to express positive emotions is dulled and he tends to view everything in the most negative way. Only the Snow Queen was an exception to this as she was "pure" and devoid of faults to speak of, resulting in Archer taking up her mantle as a Servant.

Familiars (Snowbees)- A
    Can summon familiars in the shape of shimmering snowflakes resembling bees. These "snowbees" can clump into larger constructs for greater power, although they're easily dispelled by those with Divinity.

Snedronningen Kys- B

Snow Queen's Kiss. An embodiment of the two kisses Snedronningen gave Archer in legend, first numbing him from the cold and the second wiping away memories of his mortal love (along with the pain it brought him). By kissing someone, Archer can first bestow them Protection From Cold at rank C. The second kiss allows Archer to erase a single memory of his choosing from the target's mind. A third kiss will completely drain the victim's Mana and warmth, instantly turning them into a frigid corpse.

Noble Phantasm:

Djævlen Spejl
    Mirror Of Evil Sight

Type
    : Anti-Unit (Anti-Mind)

The shards of the cursed mirror that distorted his sight, converted into glass bullets for an ice-forged rifle Archer wields. These shots deal little physical damage but lodge into the opponent's heart and slowly freeze it (even if they hit elsewhere, the shards burrow through the target's body until reaching their heart), warping their perceptions to be only capable of viewing things negatively and dulling their positive emotions. However eliciting sufficient positive emotions can overwhelm this curse burning away the shard in the victim's heart, much as Archer was saved from it by his true love's kiss in legend.

Blog Entries
    Royd, that's a stunning sheet!

My choice is:

Lord of Misrule (2-3⭐ Alter Ego).

The Lord of Misrule is an officer appointed by lot to preside over Misrule, a christmastime festivity where anything goes. Notably, frequently in these festivities, men crossdressed as women, jesters as kings, and so on... This servant is a fusion of all of them

Noble Phantasm: Misrule (The sublimation of the festival itself, a festival of pure chaos and random change superimposing itself onto the world.)

Blog Entries
    What an interesting concept for a thread. Might I go next?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
    What an interesting concept for a thread. Might I go next?
    Sure

Blog Entries
    Um, I actually reserved a spot back in Serra's round. Can you go after?

Blog Entries
    OH omg ok so next is Royd, then Nuclear

Blog Entries
    ive never seen such polite behaviour on the internet before

it sickens me

Blog Entries

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm a be honest and say my first idea was a genderswaped Bevis of Hampton, with the monster being the 'giant' he trained to become his squire after defeating him. Probably change the monster to be a form of changeling who is very large, explaining why its species varies so much depending on where in europe you get the legend.

The only thing stopping me is... no good reason to genderswap, which means I won't. Don't personally like doing it without a fairly valid reason.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can I be on the queue

Blog Entries
    I try it too after nuclear or nine
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Both of you are in the queue!

Blog Entries
    Bram Stoker (Lily)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Serious idea this time, the manifestation of the Heer Halewijn/Lady Isabel and the Elf Knight, stories found across Europe, in the Assassin Class. The monster is her NP, that takes the form of what the knight/king in these stories truly was at heart, a monster and beast, who is now completely leashed to Assassin. Many of her skills are simply stolen from versions of her 'monsters' legend and given to herself to make her more capable in a fight, leading to her own slightly monstrous appearance.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Serious idea this time, the manifestation of the Heer Halewijn/Lady Isabel and the Elf Knight, stories found across Europe, in the Assassin Class. The monster is her NP, that takes the form of what the knight/king in these stories truly was at heart, a monster and beast, who is now completely leashed to Assassin. Many of her skills are simply stolen from versions of her 'monsters' legend and given to herself to make her more capable in a fight, leading to her own slightly monstrous appearance.
    Ooh, that's really cool. Are you thinking of statting her up? I might take a crack at that idea myself sometime. Looking up the legend it does appear there's versions where the princess was genuinely passionate about the Elf Knight even despite having to kill him, so there's basis for some twisted codependent relationship there.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Yeah this one is really good