Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1722252627282932 ... LastLast

Thread: Stat This

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Er...so who's next now?

Ah, well, I know the timeframe's 24 hours, but while I wait for an answer to who's next...I'll just give a suggestion for the FC. if thats ok...hopefully

The FC makes me think of Angra Mainyu, and you (NielleiN) said it's an Abel FC (for some reason my brain is farting saying that...anyways!), so maybe make it opposite of Angra Mainyu so something involving Spenta Mainyu or Ahura Mazda. Not sure how it'd work, but that's the only thing that's come to mind.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe View Post
    Er...so who's next now?
    I believe Dreamerless was up next from what I've read, though personally I sure do have a faceclaim in mind right now that i could post

Blog Entries
    No need! Im here

- - - Updated - - -

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    White hair, pink flowers, "otherworldly" feel...
    That's Merlin's sister Gwenddydd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    I believe Dreamerless was up next from what I've read, though personally I sure do have a faceclaim in mind right now that i could post
    But...didn't Dreamerless already have their turn? They used the "Rubik's Cube scientist" FCs. And then DelRey was next with a Chrollo Lucilfer FC, and then Spelror went next, using a "self portrait" FC. So I assumed that everyone on the queue at the OP already had their turn but jishara hadn't updated, but I also didn't want to presume I was next since jishara had NielleiN go next, hadn't said anything about the order/updated the order, and Alexcoene also asked to be added to the the queue. Hence why I asked. And am also still confused on the order.
    Author of:
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Velvet Throne

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoScribe View Post
    But...didn't Dreamerless already have their turn? They used the "Rubik's Cube scientist" FCs. And then DelRey was next with a Chrollo Lucilfer FC, and then Spelror went next, using a "self portrait" FC. So I assumed that everyone on the queue at the OP already had their turn but jishara hadn't updated, but I also didn't want to presume I was next since jishara had NielleiN go next, hadn't said anything about the order/updated the order, and Alexcoene also asked to be added to the the queue. Hence why I asked. And am also still confused on the order.
    OMG Im so sorry Draco and Alexcoene! Didn't notice your requests Draco, you're next, followed by Alexcoene

Blog Entries
    It's okay. Glad we could clear it up. But anyways...all right! Let's go!

I found this while looking for FCs for Francis Tárrega, so I kinda want a classical guitarist because of that, and just well wanting to highlight classical guitar figures in general, but I'm lazy about it not very knowledgeable on such (yet?) so here I am, though, of course, you don't have to restrict yourself to that. Just a suggestion since that's why I wanna use this FC for a sheet.
    Author of:
    Velvet Throne

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Best I can say with my incredibly limited knowledge on the history of music, I want to say some famous guitarist from the last century immediately but it could be capable to fit for a servant from ancient times that was well known to play like a late or what not that has decided to go modern.

Blog Entries
    Who wants to go next?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't mind going next if this is still getting attention.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I think it was supposed to be my turn? So, better late than never, I hope?

I had planned to use this for an idea I have since abandoned, so here we go.

Blog Entries
    Assassin Ellen Willmott, a horticulturist who cultivated supposedly more then a hundred thousand species of plants. Naturally, her first skill would be Verdant Growth B, allowing her to grow her flowers upon the vicinity and control them. Her second would be Excursions into the Flower-Covered Field B, the sublimation of the many missions she funded to find rare flowers, which were frequently named after her. This allows her to manifest "flower wraiths" who find "rare flowers", in other words, powerful Servants, and keep tabs on them. Her final skill would be Within the Jaws of the Flytrap C, the sublimation of her booby-trapping her estate to foil thieves in late life, which allows her to create traps, upon ground being touched Venus flytraps emerging to swallow her targets or a strangling fig grabbing those who touch a tripwire.

She would have two Noble Phantasms:

Miss Willmott's Ghost
    Doom To All Gardeners
    C

The sublimation of the legend that she carried around thistle seeds to destroy other gardeners' gardens secretly. When the true name is called, a "thistle ghost" materializes. It poisons the leylines wherever it goes, injuring those who try to draw from them, and has extremely sharp thorns. It is also capable ofduplicating itself through the mana from poisoned leylines.

Warley Place
    The Palace of Gardening
    B

The sublimation of her love of gardening, manifesting as a Bounded Field that is her home, Warley Place. A plant-filled domain with hundreds of thousands of different species where every plant is under her control, filled with traps and thistle ghosts, while she sits at the center within a titanic Venus Flytrap. Within this field, any plant from anyone within's memory may be drawn out and join the menagerie within this Noble Phantasm. Following that, that plant becomes controllable by her.

(Mind if I work on her as a full Servant?)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, that's really good. I like the Skill names.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ooh, that's really good. I like the Skill names.
    Thanks I finished her and posted her in CaS

Blog Entries
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm thats a Scotish highland bovine , could be perhaps a Britian servant though difficult may be a idea if there would be a britonian celtic counterpart to the abduction of Europa by the white Taur .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    As after Morg picture no one seems to find a suitable candidate Jishara how about i put ot one of my many pitures and see what the people here can make out of it ?

Blog Entries
    Sure

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

one male and a lovely female now i am curious with what you come up with !

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    For the guy:

Ulf 'Kveldulf' Bjálfason, 9th century Viking and berserker attested to in Egil's saga, and grandfather of the eponymous character.

Berserker class, Noble Phantasm is Kveldulf Hamrammr. A Noble Phantasm which transforms the space around him to nighttime, overtaxing his transformation powers to an immense level for a few turns at the cost of sanity.