Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1924272829303134 ... LastLast

Thread: Stat This

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yes. But I want to see what some of the new kids can do with it,

Blog Entries
    Ya-ho~ I'm still new here so this box ain't filled out as it should be.

The Bucket

This Permutations and Combinatronics shit is verily bussing yo~

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This artist doesn't want their stuff reposted, just saying.

Blog Entries
    Yokai vibes for me
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Jane Doe with the ability to project murder scenes on the environment. Someone already did Black Dahlia, so...

A Watcher/Gatekeeper whose shadows consist of the five Ripper victims, contrasting my own Watcher Jack. Is summoned by a young, traumatized Master and teaches said Master to uncover the truth behind the murder of their family/friend/mentor/etc.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    A Watcher/Gatekeeper whose shadows consist of the five Ripper victims, contrasting my own Watcher Jack. Is summoned by a young, traumatized Master and teaches said Master to uncover the truth behind the murder of their family/friend/mentor/etc.
    Ok now I gotta do a murder mystery Gatekeeper someday

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This thread seems to have been revived a little so here's one from me:

Source

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Snakes on Shoulders immediately I thought of Zahak

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Snakes on Shoulders immediately I thought of Zahak
    Hmm... outfit doesn't fit but other than that it makes sense. Wouldn't be the first Servant to have an anachronistic outfit in any case.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah dang this is what I get for waiting. Edit: mind if I got after you?

Anyways uuuuuhhh.
    Okay I'm bad at this but I'll try.

I was looking for snake related stuff (tried looking for underworld stuff since they look like a warden controlling a snake) but found this guy: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex...f_Abonoteichus

Aka "the creator of the Glycon cult", a cult with a snake fertility god.

Thought maybe the guy is Alexander while snakes are Glycon because some guy named Lucian accused him of using a puppet/dead snake and saying that it was a deity.

Didn't really look up beyond that. May or may not keep looking.
    Last edited by DracoScribe; April 10th, 2023 at 10:27 PM. Reason: almost forgot to ask
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    Sure, you can come after. I recall that guy coming up in discussion a while ago and he'd make an amazing Servant (self-declared priest to a "god" whose actually a hand-puppet). That wouldn't be the FC I'd choose (I had a wild idea of Loccobarroco from Stone Ocean as the FC) but I might try writing him up sometime, as the one who'd first floated the proposal said they'd dropped it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Snake skeletons, snake helix tattoo, edgy, short, has a hat... That's Asclepius' son, Telesphorus.
    WF did him before (totally different approach though).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Sure, you can come after. I recall that guy coming up in discussion a while ago and he'd make an amazing Servant (self-declared priest to a "god" whose actually a hand-puppet). That wouldn't be the FC I'd choose (I had a wild idea of Loccobarroco from Stone Ocean as the FC) but I might try writing him up sometime, as the one who'd first floated the proposal said they'd dropped it.
    Thanks! Oh. Somehow not surprised. Just the first thing I thought to suggest while I was looking.

Speaking of. I think I may found someone more fitting? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehebkau

Like I said, the FC made me think underworld and warden, and this snake god is an Egyptian funerary god. One of the 42 Judges of Ma'at, attendant of Re, messanger and provider of food for the dead. And apparently formerly an evil spirit but mostly a friendly guy now.

ok maybe not that fitting cuz im already imagining what id do with him gah but still wanted to give the idea anyway since i wanted to try
    Author of:
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Velvet Throne

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    This thread seems to have been revived a little so here's one from me:

Source
    I like Zahak as a possibility, but the best choice to me would be Olympias, Alexander the Great's Mother, as an Assassin. with her passive being Presence Concealment B. Her skills might be Womb of Lightning A+, the blessing of the lightning of Zeus which can crackle around her and her serpentine "children" in a way akin to a Lightning Mana Burst, as well as Kingmaker C, due to her role in placing her son and partially controlling the actions of the Diadochi, allowing her to boost her Master, in her case in such a way that they appear to be a weak Servant, and perhaps Mysteries of the Serpentine Cult C, a magecraft-tied skill associated with things such as enhanced senses, envenomed fingers, or constriction-type effects. Her noble phantasm would be Fangs of the Serpent Queen B, the sublimation of her deep ties with snakes and her role in the death of her husband. Passively, serpents radiate out from around her shoulders and arms, following her bidding and attacking. These serpents can disappear into the shadows effortlessly. When the true name is called, the shadows around her coalesce into a titanic floating serpentine head which she steps inside the mouth of as it bites a target opponent.

Alternatively, she might be Foreigner, in which case her patron would be Yig, Womb of Lightning would instead be Mother to the Snakes, a skill manifesting in the form of a venom-type mana burst, Mystery of the Snake Cult would be Blessing of the Father of Serpents, which causes her to appear far more serpentine, with a titanic tail capaable of constricting, and Kingmaker would become Kingmaker (Foreign), causing whispers akin to those of serpents to spread to her target and to all those around them's ears, enticing them with beguiling words to obey. The noble phantasm would remain the same.

Blog Entries
    I didn't expect this one to strike inspiration into me. But I would cast this character as Hakuryuu Daigongen, Enshrined Serpent at Akaiwayama . In other words, the dragon slain by Sitonai.

But, why the official-looking uniform? See, Sitonai has an interesting history that people far smarter than me have broken down. But essentially, the story of Hakuryuu is likely to have existed before any association with Sitonai, and saw some revitalization in an unfortunate incident where a drunken Kiyotaka Kuroda fired a ship's cannons and killed a girl near Akaiwayama.

For this purpose, it might be suitable to justify Hakuryuu as an Archer or Rider Class Servant.

Edit: Fixed the link
    Last edited by Gl4re; April 10th, 2023 at 10:51 PM.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

Blog Entries
    Shoot, someone mentioned Zahhak and Glycon already. There goes the most obvious ideas I had in mind.

I like Jishara's Olympias idea, even if I think the fc could be a bit more, uh... milf-y? I mean, Alex is such a bara that his mom being an almost-loli feels kinda weird for me. Just a personal thing.

Also, I'm calling dibs after Draco.

Blog Entries
    I guess that FC is androgynous enough it can work for a boy or girl (it's originally tagged as male). I already wrote up an Olympias sheet but those ideas sound pretty good. Glad this thread seems to be getting new life in any case.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    I guess that FC is androgynous enough it can work for a boy or girl (it's originally tagged as male). I already wrote up an Olympias sheet but those ideas sound pretty good. Glad this thread seems to be getting new life in any case.
    If a guy, then one of:

Jormungandr, berserker. Skills: Monstrous Strength EX, He Who Enwraps the World A, Dracon-Kind A, noble phantasm Jormungandr Ouroboros, where he retransforms into the full world serpent.
    Ouroborous, ruler: Skills: Cyclic Transformation A, Self-Consumption A, Sign of the Infinite B. Noble phantasm Ouroboros Loop, a time shift spell.
    Tiresias, who I already did, but who this FC would honestly be perfect for. Two snakes, and an androgynous figure, with the snakes being very dead-associated seemingly,

Blog Entries
    ok it's been twenty four hours and past it because i was sleepy when the exact time passed but
    Anyways!
    I'm gonna assume it's my turn now, but if not, my apologies.
    ...hopefully the results go better than last time...but i'm not too hopeful because...

Source
    art of the full body by a different artist if further inspiration is needed
    ...yeeeeaaaahhh i admit i was thinking something that goes along with a servant
    like the god for a foreigner or something
    instead of this fc being the servant itself
    but hey i thought itd try anyway and see if someone can think of something
    Author of:
    Velvet Throne

Blog Entries
    Is... Is that some sort of wendigo? Any figures associated with those? I'll get back to you later if I find anyone.

Edit:
    Try this guy, Jack Fiddler, Berserker. A self-proclaimed shaman and wendigo hunter who was arrested for homicide after killing a "wendigo". He took his own life shortly before his trial. Would be a tragic horror story for a so-called monster hunter to realize that he was the monster all along, and killing himself before he could get worse.
    Last edited by BnEl15; April 11th, 2023 at 11:55 PM.