Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Chaldea Faerie Knight Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Wait, I think I can pull off something with Godjuna, but it's 5CE for sure.
    Yeah it works, I'm using the exact same setup as the previous one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

New CQ is really easy. BB can easily deal with Salieri and whatever he summons (and it's really dumb that they pick another Avenger for the last bar instead of a Ruler to counter Mooncancer but oh well). The gimmick itself isn't particularly hard to deal it, and if you use Castoria then it's not even a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    wait this event only has 4 CEs for the nondamage one?

wow thats
    annoying

- - - Updated - - -

or ive gone soft
    You've just forgotten, is all. Requiring a drop to mLB it has been standard since like... 2015. There's been exceptions here and there, but overall it's the standard.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyone have any quick setups for the Salome and Salieri fight? Can't really focus on FGO since I have two tests I've been putting off studying for coming up on monday and wednesday.

Edit: No multiples from the following: Oberon, Arjuna Alter, Morgan, Superhuman Orion, Skadi (Ruler), Gogh, Douman, Holmes, probably others I'm not thinking of at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Anyone have any quick setups for the Salome and Salieri fight? Can't really focus on FGO since I have two tests I've been putting off studying for coming up on monday and wednesday.

Edit: No multiples from the following: Oberon, Arjuna Alter, Morgan, Superhuman Orion, Skadi (Ruler), Gogh, Douman, Holmes, probably others I'm not thinking of at the moment.
    You can't use dupes anyways for the EQs.

I used Astraea@powerup CE, Girlin@2030, Castoria@Prisma Cosmos, George@Bond 10 CE, Asclepius@Kscope, & your Kintoki. You can rack up neutral face card damage sans crits after the first couple of turns when she loses a few resistances, and crits after turn 5? when she loses her crit resistance. Once turn 8 hits she has no resistances and you can just punch her in the face three times in a row until she dies. Otherwise you have to wait another seven turns. She inflicts Dance status on hit which makes your units lose a defensive buff a turn, so taunters are good.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    You can't use dupes anyways for the EQs.
    I know that. I meant that I can't really use any setup that includes multiple unique Servants from that list.

I used Astraea@powerup CE, Girlin@2030, Castoria@Prisma Cosmos, George@Bond 10 CE, Asclepius@Kscope, & your Kintoki. You can rack up neutral face card damage sans crits after the first couple of turns when she loses a few resistances, and crits after turn 5? when she loses her crit resistance. Once turn 8 hits she has no resistances and you can just punch her in the face three times in a row until she dies. Otherwise you have to wait another seven turns. She inflicts Dance status on hit which makes your units lose a defensive buff a turn, so taunters are good.
    I'd rather not use a stalling setup, but I guess I can try it again with what I had originally.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

If you want I can put Super Orion in the All Slot with the damage CE for the Salome fight. As long as you cover him with your support Servants he can easily break all her bars before she has the opportunity to even start spamming her NP, though you are relying on getting good card RNG for that. You need to use his NP first though, Salome will dodge all criticals until the buff disappears or you bypass it with the usual No Miss/Invincibility Break.

- - - Updated - - -

And as for Salieri, if you have Arc then that's it, he's very easy to win against with any Mooncancer.

Taste the Rainbow
    I brute forced salome in 3T with giga melusine and summer BB for card lock, but still needed a CS and some resets for 2 buster cards, so it wasn't a great strategy...glad to have an excuse to use summer BB though
    been doing 5CE on the 90++ node with summer artoria/castoria/arash oberonx2, what are the mat drops for the 90 and 90+ nodes? I don't really need horseshoes or tails so I might go do one of those if they have some better drops
    Last edited by Skittles; November 12th, 2022 at 07:50 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Was able to 3t the Salome fight using that. Meant to give Hikari the Kiara CE so that she could potentially let me avoid having to pop a CS, but oh well.

Blog Entries
    Salieri's only gimmick is that you have to chain your cards, which isn't that hard since Mighty Chain is a thing now.

Blog Entries
    Arc absolutely dumpstered Salome and Salieri, can't even call those quests challenging in any way
    so far i spent more time on 2 than on 1 3 and 4 combined, those are pretty much first try

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Thank you Rasenguru for reading my posts and making these quests braindead so I don't have to waste my time

Generic Isekai Elf Waifu Concept Art

I like the details of the first form.

- - - Updated - - -

Like you couldn't tell there was those spikes on the back from the game, I think.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Those are some very intricate designs for things barely seen in the game proper.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    design work do be like that
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Generic Isekai Elf Waifu Concept Art
    I think I might be the only one who doesn't like how the first form's full details are. Just feels like they copy-pasted the same horn-like shape all over the body.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 13th, 2022 at 03:16 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Is there any of the current nodes that drop Medals?

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Is there any of the current nodes that drop Medals?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Used this 4t setup I saw, but replacing Oberon with Medb (Reines would have been better since Ash resisted the Defense Down from Medb).

Turn 1 = Bride's buffs on Melusine, Saber Caster's 2nd and 3rd on Melusine, Melusine's 1st. You need a Melusine Arts card so she gets 100% gauge.

Turn 2 = All of Crane's buffs, targeting Melusine obviously. Melusine NP -> Crane NP to get back to 73% refund minimum.

Turn 3 = Nightingale (Santa)'s 2nd and third targeting Melusine. Saber Caster's charisma should be enough of a damage boost for you to break this bar and if Melusine wasn't topped off, but then Melusine must get hit once by Ash to have enough gauge for Medb/Reines/Yami to work, though Oberon can ignore that.

Turn 4 = All remaining damage buffs on Melusine. An Oberon boosted Melusine should OHKO Ash, but a brave chain should be more than enough insurance.