Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Event] Chaldea Faerie Knight Cup

The new CQ against Talos and Europa is easier than the fight against Dioscuri and Talos in LB5 LOL.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    By the way, is this the first Fest event that introduces a new Servant? I don't remember any other Fest ever done that before.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It's because Christmas is cancelled you see

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    As I feared, to the detriment of Brito II's character background. So far, a Fest is the least ideal event type to explore backstories of new Servants. Though there could've been a lot of potential for this one given its premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    The new CQ against Talos and Europa is easier than the fight against Dioscuri and Talos in LB5 LOL.
    Meanwhile, I was confused as to what I should really do for the first few battles. In the end, kill Talos twice then damage race Europa was the right plan for my setup. It gets increasingly harder to kill Talos after each kill and even if you do, she'll summon him on Break with 700k HP. Was not fun to deal with.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 14th, 2022 at 10:34 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Or you can go ahead and remove all of her damage resist buffs by forcing her to constantly respawn Talos, once she runs out of them she takes much longer to resummon it and even if she does he has no buffs and gets attack down because of the constant bullying you inflicted to him. None of the buffs that Talos gets every time he's respawn are threatening except for the crit up, and even then it really doesn't matter with tons of defense buffs and no damage buffs except NP. He does have an attack up skill, but I had all my Servants with DoT CCs remove his debuff immune for two times which I think causes the AI not to use the skill since it also inflicts defense down on him and the debuff immune would block it if it was still active.

Mashu constant defense buffs completely trivialises this CQ, which is how I approached this. I brought Baobhan Sith for this fight too because I wanted to use her here. I'm pretty sure I would have cleared it in less turns with Dioscuri but I already used him in the Li fight so I wanted to try something else. Team was Baobhan Sith + Asclepius (for the charm protection and heal) and Mashu btw, and it lasted me until the end, didn't even need a backrow.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 14th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Or you can go ahead and remove all of her damage resist buffs by forcing her to constantly respawn Talos, once she runs out of them she takes much longer to resummon it and even if she does he has no buffs and gets attack down because of the constant bullying you inflicted to him. None of the buffs that Talos gets every time he's respawn are threatening except for the crit up, and even then it really doesn't matter with tons of defense buffs and no damage buffs except NP. He does have an attack up skill, but I had all my Servants with DoT CCs remove his debuff immune for two times which I think causes the AI not to use the skill since it also inflicts defense down on him and the debuff immune would block it if it was still active.

Mashu constant defense buffs completely trivialises this CQ, which is how I approached this. I brought Baobhan Sith for this fight too because I wanted to use her here. I'm pretty sure I would have cleared it in less turns with Dioscuri but I already used him in the Li fight so I wanted to try something else. Team was Baobhan Sith + Asclepius (for the charm protection and heal) and Mashu btw, and it lasted me until the end, didn't even need a backrow.
    Interesting. I didn't use Baobhan because I was thinking of a unit that can kill both. I guess my issue comes from when Talos gets Def Up buff. Then it's not as easy to kill and I didn't like that Europa's NP would eventually trigger. Ofc, I wasn't setting my Mashu to use her non-LB outfits in order to take advantage of all that hits so that she can spam NP.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Baobhan Sith has defense pierce on NP so that's another reason I picked her (plus the curse damage offsets the heal from Europa too).

Got caught up on all the CQs today and my irrefutable tier list is as follows:

EZ: Li, Salome, Salieri, Ash

Just kind of annoying: Europa

Challenging: Money sisters

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    No way the treasure girls are hard, Taisui and an Arts lineup ate them alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Ash is the most annoying if you don't just throw Melusine at him from the start. Europa likes to kill support Casters, so she's a pest. Li was probably the scariest, even if I got him in one try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    young James did good job stalling Europa.

I didn't like treasure girls cause if the fight goes longer than ~9 turns you start to run out of resources and you have to start over.

I didn't try Taisui, but that might've been the play.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    finally a CE drop, thank fuck

now i can just do my due diligence everyday instead
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

They actually had a CG made for this, wow.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Kama with Damage CE can 3 turn 90++ node, time to spend 100 apples it seems.
    I thought I'll stop on 20-30 because I lack Oberon and Melusine and can only 5-6 turn it with regular team (6CE).

The 90++ farming node is a 3 Archer/3 Archer/1 Berserker, they actually made it easier this time wow.

Edit: Yep, NP5 Lancer Melt can easily do this, let's go!
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 16th, 2022 at 06:39 AM.

I guess they really wanted to make Melu a star

With the Morgan/Merlin/Castoria system you're on cruise control for the Morgan CQ.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It's Melusine's time to shine because last one required NP3 Oberon if you wanted full CE lineup. And next up we're getting gachas for both of them.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Kama with Damage CE can 3 turn 90++ node, time to spend 100 apples it seems.
    I thought I'll stop on 20-30 because I lack Oberon and Melusine and can only 5-6 turn it with regular team (6CE).
    wait

as in

swimsuit kama?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3