Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Unified Theory: CHALDEA

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Merry Christmas(Eve) and thanks for the content.
    Simulation shit makes sense especially coming off something like Back Alley Nightmare.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    One theory that bothers me is FGO world=CHALDEAS. Just how genuine that world then? Has Guda been experiencing a life of lies? How real are the people around them?

Also, if this was Marisbury's means to achieve the Holy Grail to start up CHALDEAS, then how did he do it? He said that Chaldea couldn't happen without the wish, yet he won the Grail by creating a Singularity where he summoned Solomon using CHALDEAS.

And if it's all true despite my points, how would Part 2 end? Guda goes back to their own history, leaving all these people?

Welp, my copium would be that CHALDEAS will go on as its own timeline and Guda choose to stay and protect it like Hakuno did for Moon Cell.

Honestly, the main issue I have with this theory is that it implies that F/GO's world is going to collapse, and I do not like that. I really like the theory anyway, to the point where I actually joined the forum to keep an eye on it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Nasu always writes stories where a bad ending seems inevitable, only for a miracle to occur in the very last minute. (I know that sort of sounds like bad writing, but it's actually one of the things I love about his stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Nasu always writes stories where a bad ending seems inevitable, only for a miracle to occur in the very last minute. (I know that sort of sounds like bad writing, but it's actually one of the things I love about his stuff)
    I suppose. I'm actually drawn to a quote from a fan Servant sheet for this...

"...just because it is an illusion does not mean it does not exist."

Edit: Probably should have replied to the post that inspired me to pull up that line, in hindsight.
    Last edited by GhostKutenaiabi; December 24th, 2022 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Adding some extra detail.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    One theory that bothers me is FGO world=CHALDEAS. Just how genuine that world then? Has Guda been experiencing a life of lies? How real are the people around them?
    “[There] is no rule that says an imitation cannot defeat the original.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    “[There] is no rule that says an imitation cannot defeat the original.”
    This also is a good quote in reference to this!
    Last edited by GhostKutenaiabi; December 24th, 2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Adding quote.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    Very interesting theory, thanks for posting it, it gave me a lot of food for though.

There's one thing that's nagging me. You come to conclusion that Alien God plan is to reduce reality to nothing. But Nasu LB 6 script revealed that the purpose of bleaching is to assist in the planets rebirth. And sure, that script wasn't the final version of the chapter, but hammering out the LB 6 plot is way, way too late into the game to change something as fundamental as the entire purpose of bleaching. I think it's something to consider.

I don't know enough about F/GO to add much, but I must say that if nothing else, this wall of text will definitely go down in fandom legend. Respect.

Made this account to tell you that you are crazy-- in a good way, but still. What was Nasu smoking when he came up with all this?

Loved the lore, are you really translating and mailing all this to Nasu?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Loved the lore, are you really translating and mailing all this to Nasu?
    No.

But thanks! Though I should stress that this is a theory, and it's bound to be wrong in a bunch of places.

There are some things that have been revealed in LB7 that I want to incorporate, but given that it's only half-out, I think it's not all too pressing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Imagine thinking Nasu doesn't visit the forums already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Imagine thinking Nasu doesn't visit the forums already.
    Does he even read English?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I refuse to believe he does.

A question, if Fgo world is a simulation, does it mean that Arcade world would be one too? Like CHALDEA alredy creating Parallele world of Fgo world.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I genuinely didn't spare a single thought to Arcade as I was writing this. And I don't feel like doing so now either.

so CHALDEAS world is a simulation like the Moon cell world in Fate EXTRA?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandBeastVIII View Post
    so CHALDEAS world is a simulation like the Moon cell world in Fate EXTRA?
    That's what I think, yes.

Based on this, I really feel like the end of part 2 will be similar to how Kaleid 3rei latest chapters have been. With how the similar concepts are being thrown around I'm really starting to wonder if it won't be the exact same in some ways. One thing that's different seems to be how time travel there can alter the past, without, I'm assuming, Kaleidverse being a simulation as well.

After reading all of this, I've come to the conclusion that, basically, Olga really needs a hug.