Page 211 of 286 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    In gameplay terms are these like its skills?
    ORT has a bunch of different "passive effects" depending on which phase and class it's in. These are essentially its gimmicks. They're described in a gameplay tip you get before every fight, and for some reason they have small little blurbs about not just gameplay, but also lore.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
    That's my dream, actually.
    An RPG that adapts FGO's Main Story sounds pretty hype ngl.

Is Comun going to summarize 7.2 like the first part?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seres View Post
    Is Comun going to summarize 7.2 like the first part?
    He's busy with F/SF. I'll probably start doing it tomorrow.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    "microbial life swimming through dark matter" what did he mean by this

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    He tries to do the same with Daybit, but Daybit is a space wizard and used a Command Spell to beat him up.
    Oh, is that what happened to one of Daybit's command seals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Oh, is that what happened to one of Daybit's command seals?
    Yes indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    "microbial life swimming through dark matter" what did he mean by this
    It means that Oort Cloud has microbes that can swim in dark matter. It seems pretty explicit, idk.
    Nasu aliens moment.

all in all, ORT was hype enough for a monster based on the worst angel in EVA

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nasu desperately needs to write actual space opera sci-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    It kind of feels to me like he really wants to but can't for some reason. Maybe he's just too married to Fate/Tsukihime to make a brand new setting at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by tipoima View Post
    It means that Oort Cloud has microbes that can swim in dark matter. It seems pretty explicit, idk.
    Nasu aliens moment.
    "swimming through dark matter" in itself is what's tripping me up here. Can't wait to see Nasu doing some weird bullshit with dark matter.

Which is fine because dark matter is just astrophysicists coping as usual

Nothing really stops him writing a space opera and it happening to be in his multiverse. He's written all sorts of alien/scifi elements already like Velber, Olympians, Mayan microbes, Types, Star Wars parodies and so on.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think he even considers the possibility seriously nowadays. When he has an idea, it's an idea for the setting he's already established, I doubt the notion of developing these in an unrelated work goes through his mind.

Not that I blame him, it's been success after success for years. Doesn't seem like he's tired of it either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Nothing really stops him writing a space opera and it happening to be in his multiverse. He's written all sorts of alien/scifi elements already like Velber, Olympians, Mayan microbes, Types, Star Wars parodies and so on.
    My thoughts are more because I like these ideas but tying them to the Nasuverse is often a detriment to both the setting and the ideas.
    Maybe not if the stories happened far from established narratives, but when was the last time he did something REALLY divorced from the rest of the setting? DDD? Notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    It's almost certain that would be how it'd work if he did it. I think what I meant is more like he could make it something like DDD (or how Fate was originally) where it takes place in his universe but is a completely different thing with new characters that doesn't directly connect to something else beyond lore elements. It doesn't seem like he's keen to do that anymore. I think Mahotsukai was the last "new" thing we got and technically he's been thinking about it for a very long time.

He noticed no one was reading DDD so he stopped it and put all the plot ideas into FGO. True.

Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    It kind of feels to me like he really wants to but can't for some reason. Maybe he's just too married to Fate/Tsukihime to make a brand new setting at this point?
    The servant universe (and its "origin universe") is right here and screaming "I am a joke to you!?". And the answer to that is yes.

My thoughts are more because I like these ideas but tying them to the Nasuverse is often a detriment to both the setting and the ideas.
    Maybe not if the stories happened far from established narratives, but when was the last time he did something REALLY divorced from the rest of the setting? DDD? Notes?
    Notes is ancient, DDD seems like the latest. And the last story that wasn't directly connected to some Tsukihime/Fate property was MnY I think (well unless you count characters from it appearing in other works but that's kind of like saying Fate/Extra is a spin-off to Tsukihime because Arc's in it)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    Saber Wars 3 when then

let us meet space sakura

Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    Notes is ancient, DDD seems like the latest. And the last story that wasn't directly connected to some Tsukihime/Fate property was MnY I think (well unless you count characters from it appearing in other works but that's kind of like saying Fate/Extra is a spin-off to Tsukihime because Arc's in it)
    MnY is a standalone branch of the Nasuverse, but it still is very much connected to the existing stuff, set in the same general time, world, etc.

Would be nice to see him do something completely unconnected to the current Nasuverse imo
    Last edited by Link0306; February 3rd, 2023 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Link0306 View Post

let us meet space sakura
    no
    NO