Page 223 of 286 FirstFirst ... 123173213218221222223224225228233273 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

I took the "mansion" as Kirei committing to his roleplay.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    I just realized something. Olga was thrown into CHALDEAS, and was experimented on in their A51 and all that jazz we already know, and now that we know UOM was a Servant, that means it would've gotten summoned "from" Olga, taking her personality as "base" or whatever. But if UOM was a Servant, it would have to be summoned, and of course it got its body in Olympus, not like it possessed Olga inside CHALDEAS and then just popped out. That is to say, UOM disappeared in LB7 (for now), but for all we know, the actual Olga should still exist within CHALDEAS, no? If the A51 we connected to in Traum is the one inside CHALDEAS, I would assume she was moved from there, but still, I can very much see us finding the real one in there when we pop inside.
    It could be that the branch is all that's left of her.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    I just realized something. Olga was thrown into CHALDEAS, and was experimented on in their A51 and all that jazz we already know, and now that we know UOM was a Servant, that means it would've gotten summoned "from" Olga, taking her personality as "base" or whatever. But if UOM was a Servant, it would have to be summoned, and of course it got its body in Olympus, not like it possessed Olga inside CHALDEAS and then just popped out. That is to say, UOM disappeared in LB7 (for now), but for all we know, the actual Olga should still exist within CHALDEAS, no? If the A51 we connected to in Traum is the one inside CHALDEAS, I would assume she was moved from there, but still, I can very much see us finding the real one in there when we pop inside.

Also, what became of that "mansion" or whatever Rasputin/UOM mentioned in 7.1? I feel like that never came up again either.
    If she's Servant, it means the original one is dead. Likely from the experiments on Specimen E.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    I took the "mansion" as Kirei committing to his roleplay.
    Yeah but where/what was it? Like, it couldn't have been CHALDEAS which they would've gone back to later, because he said this before they gave up on ORT.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    It could be that the branch is all that's left of her.
    Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    If she's Servant, it means the original one is dead. Likely from the experiments on Specimen E.
    Olga "dies" in 2015. Even if we assume a local "lock" on the throne, she should be summonable no matter what in 2117 (also you know, literally EMIYA).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I just checked and indeed when you get to the purple bar and go back to the map, the sound effect is the exact same as before Shiki does the last hit of his Arc Drive., or first hit of his Last Arc. Actually clapping IRL right now.

so that's what the sound was, i was wondering what kind of firearm could possible makes such strange noise
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Not necessarily. We have the original case: Artoria.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Remember how he had a Grand-scale Saint Graph in LB4? That is never EVER referenced in the entire chapter; in fact, he's way weaker because he's in a human body the whole time, so what the hell was up with that!? I know his lines imply he took the seat of Grand Assassin because KH left it open (so what was the point of "only KH can be grand assassin" if anyone related to mountains can take it), but that doesn't even make sense either, because in the Grand fight dream, which is literally the only thing that even comes close to referencing his supposed Grand status (or equivalent power in Saint Graph, at least) in the whole chapter, he's Zerker, not Assassin. I really can't tell if I missed something obvious with this, if Nasu straight up forgot, or what.
    Maybe he either sacrificed Grand vessel to take Olga's heart (ripping off a Beast's heart must be hard) or was defeated in the Grand fight and had to manifest using human body because Grand vessel got destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I feel like any interpretation other than "it happened" is actual coping. They never 'clear it up', because it was obviously always supposed to be a flashback.
    I think it MEANS something because if not why that exists and what is the need of placeholders when it could have been formless shadows. I'm still in the simulation camp. The question is, why the simulation?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    I don't understand how Olga gets to be Servant in the first place. She is not a famous historical figure and is not an agent of Counter Force.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    Still kind of wish they had a cutscene showing Tepeu actually using MeoDP like how Comun described but I'm just going to chalk it up to "they were already in a hurry to begin with"
    They didn't have the resources required to realize the majesty of Tohdino Shiki spraying the lines with gunfire and shattering ORT to pieces.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    I mean anyone can be a Servant these days, look at Shiki

Also since Zelretch can check other parallel worlds without going into them, I wonder if he's watching the shit going on in LB7 like "Shit, the Spider woke up. That's not good." ...While eating popcorn like it's a movie

(Also I wonder if it'll ever be revealed Zel was helping Chaldea indirectly somehow, like how he sent Ayaka in F/SF)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
    I don't understand how Olga gets to be Servant in the first place. She is not a famous historical figure and is not an agent of Counter Force.
    You don't need to be a HS to be a Servant, even if the two get conflated even by the actual writers.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    By the way, I didn't see this mentioned, but unless I'm getting my timeline mixed up, when the scene where Tepeu leaves to join the other Deinos in fighting ORT happens, ORT still has a break bar remaining, but after the scene ends, that break bar disappears. I think this is supposed to show Tepeu did use MEoDP on ORT.
    ある者は、稲妻のような軌跡で空を駆け、円盤の命の一つを殺し、その代償として手足をもがれて 地に落ちた。
    You can take this as Tohdino Shiki ditching his machine gun and chomp down one of ORT's lives, or a hidden gigachad dino.

- - - Updated - - -

Privilege of being OP. ORT could make a servant outta itself, the other Beasts can make a servant of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    ある者は、稲妻のような軌跡で空を駆け、円盤の命の一つを殺し、その代償として手足をもがれて 地に落ちた。
    You can take this as Tohdino Shiki ditching his machine gun and chomp down one of ORT's lives, or a hidden gigachad dino.
    Ah yeah, forgot about that line.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She's still unambiguously described as a god even after the reveal. It's clear enough to me that she achieved genuine apotheosis from all the worship she got between 2015 and 2117.

Assuming that CHALDEAS have their own Counterforce it could do whatever. Heck, the Apostles could be their Counter Guardians/Grand equivalent.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    People made U-Olga true by begging her to come back and hyping her up during Moonlight Lostroom

It turns out that Olga became a Servant because we, the players, wanted her to be playable

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    That's how it all works in the end isn't it?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    The natural circle of capitalism.

- - - Updated - - -

A part of me would prefer her to stay unsummonable, or at least unrollable, and thus special, but on the other hand the fanart boom would dwarf the one we did get when LB7.1 dropped.
    burn your dread you coward