Page 256 of 286 FirstFirst ... 156206246251254255256257258261266 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    I don't get it. There are 6 Extra classes. Why only 3 of them are a problem? Unless we are saving the others for later...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Aside from their goody-goody buddy-buddy nature is there anything stopping Team Chaldea from having their Extra classes camp outside while the rest head to CHALDEAS to shut it down?
    The barrier rejects entire Team Chaldea for using Extra Classes in the past. Too late to stop now.
    Last edited by Gelious; February 10th, 2023 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
    I don't get it. There are 6 Extra classes. Why only 3 of them are a problem? Unless we are saving the others for later...
    Pretender and Moon Cancer are unique cases. Foreigner didn't exist until Salem (it's also *very* important to the plot), and Shielder might still end up being one of the Ordeal Calls.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    One question, did Vitch become a permanent fixture on the team or did she just went back to her Tamago after all was said and done in LB7?
    Light died vs ORT but she can always summon Dark in another chapter (Foreigner Ordeal Call?)

Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    Also, i guess my biggest gripe with this whole Ordeal Call thing is the timing. I can buy having to prove these Extra Class can be useful tools to Alaya, but why now? (I know the real reason). What was it that broke the camel's back?
    Because we were outside of Earth and just tried to enter it. Remember the bleached Earth is CHALDEAS swapped.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    About people saying "mooncancer where"its very obvious that Mooncancers will be solved in the Fate/Extra-Alterego chapter.Which leaves Pretenders.No idea how they will explain this one.

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    About people saying "mooncancer where"its very obvious that Mooncancers will be solved in the Fate/Extra-Alterego chapter.Which leaves Pretenders.No idea how they will explain this one.
    If they deal with Moon Cancers (I don't feel like they have to because we don't make active use of it), then yeah. Pretender... I feel like they can conveniently ignore it lol

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So we're getting the universal stamp of being foreign hostile elements on a technicality?
    So both from a metaphorical and technical standpoint, we're "tainted"?
    That sounds about right.
    So this arc seems like it'll be about tweaking some universal laws then.

Blog Entries
    Seems like the Lostbelt Saga has finally concluded, but Arc 2 is still going on into the Ordeal Call Saga. I feel like the timing of this is what has tainted people's enjoyment of the reveal. The dead month in january, LB7 getting split into two. And now when we thought we were finally on our way to the epilogue and the ending of arc 2 we get a sudden reveal of what's essentially Epic of Remnant 2.0

I like what we got but I definitely can understand the frustration others may be feeling now.

Blog Entries
    Given the time between Lostbelts in general, this isn't exactly surprising.
    And I am kind of surprised people thought we'd just head to the endgame with this many questions looming in the air, it more seems like the plot finished us completing the checklist objective, but the narrative itself is far from over.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Given the time between Lostbelts in general, this isn't exactly surprising.
    And I am kind of surprised people thought we'd just head to the endgame with this many questions looming in the air, it more seems like the plot finished us completing the checklist objective, but the narrative itself is far from over.
    I think the issue is more the really strange and out of nowhere reason we can't just go straight to Chaldeas, rather than the fact that we aren't in and of itself. Everyone knew we had at least the Count and Fuyuki to deal with.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    Earth suddenly remembers it can block unwanted elements from entering. Only when it would impede us. Typical.

Fuyuki always looked like the obvious finale to me. But given that the prologue released *now*, I suspect this won't take more than 1-1.5 years before Ordeal Call is wrapped up. The first of these could very well be in April with the collab.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Seems like the Lostbelt Saga has finally concluded, but Arc 2 is still going on into the Ordeal Call Saga. I feel like the timing of this is what has tainted people's enjoyment of the reveal. The dead month in january, LB7 getting split into two. And now when we thought we were finally on our way to the epilogue and the ending of arc 2 we get a sudden reveal of what's essentially Epic of Remnant 2.0

I like what we got but I definitely can understand the frustration others may be feeling now.
    I feel that even by some black magic they managed to release LB7 in one go and release the Ordeal Call Prologue in New Year's like they intended, the reaction wouldn't have changed all that much. It would have removed a lot of the split salt in LB7 tho.
    Last edited by Delastogos; February 10th, 2023 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Fuyuki always looked like the obvious finale to me. But given that the prologue released *now*, I suspect this won't take more than 1-1.5 years before Ordeal Call is wrapped up. The first of these could very well be in April with the collab.
    Given the dire straits of the LB7 release schedule & Valentine's starting *after* Valentine's I really doubt this. I wouldn't expect the next chapter to be until June.

When was the last time they had a timely release schedule for main story, the 1st year of CitLB?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Y'all thought we weren't gonna pad this game out until thr FSN anniversary in 2024 for the Fuyuki finale?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    Earth suddenly remembers it can block unwanted elements from entering. Only when it would impede us. Typical.
    Please understand.
    ORT will have an official invitation in the future (may or may not have been mugged from Mercury).
    Malla is just really friendly and good to have around.
    The Olympians are poor, poor refugees with nowhere else to go.
    Sefar kicked the door open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Given the dire straits of the LB7 release schedule & Valentine's starting *after* Valentine's I really doubt this. I wouldn't expect the next chapter to be until June.

When was the last time they had a timely release schedule for main story, the 1st year of CitLB?
    The collab *is* coming in April, though, as always. Also, the scale of Ordeal Call chapters probably won't be like the recent Lostbelts or Traum, so 6 months between them each isn't a given imo.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Shlugo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tipoima View Post
    I assume they'd either need to completely wipe their contracts or have Ritsuka stay behind too. It's not like the Servants are constantly on standby, this ain't the Event-verse.
    It is funny how Servants hang out full time except during main story.

Now I wonder if at some point we get the a main story chapter dealing with existence of events. Part 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Please understand.
    ORT will have an official invitation in the future (may or may not have been mugged from Mercury).
    Malla is just really friendly and good to have around.
    The Olympians are poor, poor refugees with nowhere else to go.
    Sefar kicked the door open.
    And we're pretty much janitors of Human Order. No respect for the working class.

We should summon Sefar and let her eat Chaldeas.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post

Main story was 4 chapters per year until Cosmos. Ever since then it was like, 3 or less.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I think the issue is more the really strange and out of nowhere reason we can't just go straight to Chaldeas, rather than the fact that we aren't in and of itself. Everyone knew we had at least the Count and Fuyuki to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shlugo View Post
    Its a very, almost charmingly by the numbers rpg endgame way of things. We uproot and change a universal law that was there hampering us, before going to kill God/finish the story.
    Though, shouldn't the Einzberns have had the universal nono slap since they made Avenger? You'd have thought they'd get have gotten that no deal when they're the ones who did the illegal thing first.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    The collab *is* coming in April, though, as always. Also, the scale of Ordeal Call chapters probably won't be like the recent Lostbelts or Traum, so 6 months between them each isn't a given imo.
    The collab coming in April is why I expect the next story chapter to be pushed back. We've no clue what the scale of these are, but even at half size it'd be a 3 month deal. And even at half size initial release LB7 barely scraped it with a month of no events/Servants.