Page 41 of 286 FirstFirst ... 31363940414243465191141 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    I am sticking to "Marisbury wanted to simulate Root and get to it but is dead and gone, Olga got merged with whatever is inside Chaldeas and is crazy because of it (on top of being a messed up person due to her own upbringing)"
    Last edited by Gelious; December 27th, 2022 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Oh right Lostbelts are supposed to be dead ends. I wonder what made deinos civilization stagnate.
    I thought it was in the same vein as LB3, the Deinos have everything they need and don't consider advancement. The first change in a long while was Daybit and Tez coming along from a completely different world.

On the whole true antagonist talk in the last page or so:

The alien priestess feels the most threatening out of the remaining enemy camp to me. Kirei is another backstab waiting to happen but ultimately its Servant going by the seals. So we're only really left with the priestess and Marisbury/Goetia-Romani. I don't see Daybit making it past this Lostbelt, whether he's Bluebook's murderer or Bluebook himself, as his supposed plans are tied to the Lostbelt.

It seems like Marisbury's machinations included the Lostbelts somehow, so I wouldn't write off his influence or role entirely. Especially as he's never had any art in F/GO despite being mentioned all over and having a Fuyuki flashback. The fact his intentions are still shrouded in mystery this late in the game suggests they're still relevant, and while "false timeline" or "simulated world" would mean he created the base scenario, I don't think it would be kept secret this long if it didn't have current relevance beyond just the obvious "we need to go back to Fuyuki and unmake everything."

Whoever they end up making the mastermind, it has to be someone we know and that doesn't leave many options. Daybit and Marisbury are the only known shady humans, and Olga no matter how much she might have suffered in CHALDEAS is there because of Flauros/Goetia, so having her as a true antagonist would be pretty silly given Goetia's clairvoyance. Her link to things is definitely as a tool to Marisbury.

I don't think a Beast will be the masternind again, I think they're just a symptom of the timeline & Goetia becoming active.

I don't think we should take Daybit at face value, even with the whole ORT thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    IIRC it was said it's impossible to simulate Lion King of Sixth Singularity. I assume simulating an ORT is even harder.

We already have ULTRAman on our side... Did you not notice?
    I thought it wasn't that it was impossible but that the "Alien God" didn't consider it a part of proper events for the Incineration and instead chose to simulate the Jerusalem Singularity.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    I thought it wasn't that it was impossible but that the "Alien God" didn't consider it a part of proper events for the Incineration and instead chose to simulate the Jerusalem Singularity.
    It was Sodom, not the Alien God.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    anyone interested in who's going to be 'altered' by Camazotz next? there's one more ally servants left.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Kirei is another backstab waiting to happen
    Sorry if that’s not the case but it feels like you’re misremembering Kirei’s motivations. He was a guy “born evil” but raised in a religious environment that throughly taught him what’s right and what’s wrong. He finds his situation hopeless at this point, but he needs to know if it was always hopeless or if he had a chance to be good despite being born evil. His goal in FsN is to ensure Angra’s birth and watch if something as unequestionably born evil as All The Evil In The World will ultimately stay true to its evil or if the circumstances can allow it a chance to become good, thus giving the answer to his core question of “could I have been a good man if the circumstances were different”.

Then in FGO he gets to babysit an Evil of Humanity, who unlike Angra, does get to be born. Then Nahui Mictlan comes in with circumstances makes it so this born evil has the potential to be good, eventually culminating in the final answer Kirei was not allowed to get in Fate/stay Night. We were just talking about how perfect this setting is for Olga, but don’t forget it’s just as perfect for Kotomine too. He’s rolling with everything without intervention because what he’s observing is what he wanted to observe his whole life.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    It's almost creepy how certain plot threads can continue through different works, regardless of time and circumstances.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    anyone interested in who's going to be 'altered' by Camazotz next? there's one more ally servants left.
    Nitocris, and probably Eresh.

weird coincidence if Kotomine really has Azi Dahaka inside him.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Consider the following:

In this world, Gaia made the same contract with ORT that it usually makes with CM; especially since the surface is not habitable, this makes sense. The Cerebral Corpus that ORT came up with was the world's sun, and it didn't really need to make many Ancestor-equivalents since unlike CM, he had no plans to conquer the place. This is the true divergence point, before the appearance of the usual humanity.
    While ORT sleeps, Kukulkan is an equivalent to Arcueid, a potential vessel for him who is not really supposed to exist in this humanoid form, if not for sudden worship of the sun. The green giant at the start is a reference to Arcueid's luminous body. Kukulkan also has a lot of her mannerisms, what with cheerfully gigaton punching somebody.

I'd like to bring to your attention that there is already Tsukihime stuff in LB7, Beni Alter is 'kurenai sekishu'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post

Beni Alter is 'kurenai sekishu'.
    don't do that to Akiha, she's obviously 'bigger'!

Are you saying ORT and Kukulcan's relationship is equivalent to Archetype and Arcueid's relationship? Archetype is referred by Roa as Arc's main body. So I guess that makes sense.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Are you saying ORT and Kukulcan's relationship is equivalent to Archetype and Arcueid's relationship? Archetype is referred by Roa as Arc's main body. So I guess that makes sense.
    It's more like CM and Archetype/Arcueid's relationship. At least according to Ratman's post.

Hmm, then I don't agree.
    Arcueid's "complete form" was supposed to be Archetype, ever since KT.
    CM is more like an outside factor tbh.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Sorry if that’s not the case but it feels like you’re misremembering Kirei’s motivations. He was a guy “born evil” but raised in a religious environment that throughly taught him what’s right and what’s wrong. He finds his situation hopeless at this point, but he needs to know if it was always hopeless or if he had a chance to be good despite being born evil. His goal in FsN is to ensure Angra’s birth and watch if something as unequestionably born evil as All The Evil In The World will ultimately stay true to its evil or if the circumstances can allow it a chance to become good, thus giving the answer to his core question of “could I have been a good man if the circumstances were different”.

Then in FGO he gets to babysit an Evil of Humanity, who unlike Angra, does get to be born. Then Nahui Mictlan comes in with circumstances makes it so this born evil has the potential to be good, eventually culminating in the final answer Kirei was not allowed to get in Fate/stay Night. We were just talking about how perfect this setting is for Olga, but don’t forget it’s just as perfect for Kotomine too. He’s rolling with everything without intervention because what he’s observing is what he wanted to observe his whole life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    It's almost creepy how certain plot threads can continue through different works, regardless of time and circumstances.
    It's kino to be quite honest with you.

Blog Entries
    I presume Tezcatlipoca is the Roa equivalent.

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it Daybit?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    The point I guess would be that the chapter subtitle is 'the one who rules the planet'. This would be a decent way to make it about Earth's Ultimate One without actually having Arc be in it.

It's an important topic, especially since Olga is around to comment on it.

US Friend Code
    Given Kuku only exists because Daybit introduced the concept of gods to the deinos, I have to assume he intentionally did it to create her for something. Being related to ORT who he wants to wake up is the obvious conclusion.