Page 8 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3678910131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

US Friend Code
    I'd like it to have timelocks tbh. Lb6's speculation period when it had started but wasn't finished is some of the most fun I've had with GO.

LB6 was alright in that regard. Having the two timegates be at fairly big parts of the story respectively did allow for a lot of discussion on what would happen next, and in the first part we had stuff like who could the calamity be (even though it was piss easy to guess right just from seeing the sprite + censored name), but I thought it was slightly diminished by just how long each wait was. Allowing for discussion is good, obviously, but when you have to wait a whole month you're gonna be out of stuff to discuss fairly early. Hell, it doesn't really take more than a few days unless you're in some deep theory territory.

For me, the best time I've had with main story in that regard (I say main story because the actually most fun part of "live-reading" FGO was the first detective event) was Salem. It had way more timegates that were also shorter, which allowed for a lot of discussion after each node basically to try and guess where the story and mystery were going. EoR in general feels like it had some really good mechanics, and amazingly, they've basically all been scrapped since. Thank you Lasengle, very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Problem with LB6 timegates were just the amount of time, and the fact part 1 was a lot of introduction. Part 2 timegate was better in that regard I think.

Either way I wouldn't expect anything major in that regard from LB7. Like I said, I feel like if we will get a timegate it'll just be because they can't keep up with Nasu's increase in written content, rather than some actually intended timegate for the sake of nurturing discussion, but I guess we'll see. Traum didn't get any (which sucked since discussions don't last as long, and you have to just speedread everything in one go to avoid spoilers), but then again that wasn't a major chapter written by Nasu so you never really know I guess.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    People hated the Salem timegates (even though they were good) so I understand why they didn't do that again.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thought about it, and I think I'd prefer they either bite the bullet and do a substantially lengthy fully accessible chapter (at the expense of a discussion period) which, ultimately, makes it apparent-ish what F/GO's near future holds, or split it up with a week or so long timelock to foster discussion whilst also making us not wait super long for the resolution.

Either way, I doubt LB7 will be the actual end of the Lostbelt arc, and that there'll be a few more chapters afterwards to actually for realsies wrap it up.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

There's still Fuyuki and Olga's Final Boss Arena Alien White House Temple Chapter, and probably even more filler to make it last until 2024

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Thought about it, and I think I'd prefer they either bite the bullet and do a substantially lengthy fully accessible chapter (at the expense of a discussion period) which, ultimately, makes it apparent-ish what F/GO's near future holds, or split it up with a week or so long timelock to foster discussion whilst also making us not wait super long for the resolution.

Either way, I doubt LB7 will be the actual end of the Lostbelt arc, and that there'll be a few more chapters afterwards to actually for realsies wrap it up.
    We already know there's a whole third of the arc remaining after Nasu gaslit us in the latest famitsu interview, so...
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    It does seems that at least there's gonna be a 7.5 based on the comments in latest interview.

He separated the "thirds" as 1-5.2 and 5.5-6.5 right? Which means, somehow, there's 5-7 chapters left including LB7 which is kinda baffling

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    I doubt they have that much left in the tank.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    We still have to slaughter anywhere from 2-5 Beasts, revisit Fuyuki, deal with Galahad, and the final LB. I'm expecting Olga to go into some kind of cocoon that'll conveniently take a full year to open, so V and VI will attempt to take over the world before she hatches.

US Friend Code
    At minimum I expect Fuyuki and the equivalent to Temple of Time to be different chapters.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Beast V doko...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Beast V doko...
    Just wait for that Angra Mainyu sweep in Fuyuki. Trust the plan.

死者 Corpse
    Hi everyone, I'm here to share my expectations for the next chapter. And forgive me for my English, I use google translator..

1. Daybit is not human. I would bet that he is a descendant of ORT. And the lostbelt originates from the time when the gods had to make people. But instead of humans, Daybit wants to create a master race. And people, if there is, it's just food. This means that there is no Throne in this world, it will not be possible to arrange a massive summoning of heroic servants.

2. Daybit was a liar. His tree has already grown, as on Olympus, only the roots of the tree enveloped the entire planet underground and received heat from the core of the planet. Therefore, they did not connect with the branches of the tree of Olympus. And yes, the Nautilus crashed into the ground while trying to go enter the underworld.

3. U Olga Maria is trapped. Since there is no one to wait for help from, we will have to unite with Kirei in order to save her and confront Daybit and the race.

4. Grand Berserker - The evil part of Arcueid. And as a catalyst, Daybit used his blood..

5. Story in 2 parts. By analogy with Atlantis, we are only on the border of the world that Daybit created. I'm waiting for an attempt from Nasu on the mystery of the ancient pyramids and I will assume that the world of Daybit represents Ancient Egypt.

Do you think I'm crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    4. Grand Berserker - The evil part of Arcueid. And as a catalyst, Daybit used his blood..

Do you think I'm crazy?
    Absolutely (considering that ignores literally every hint we were given about it)
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Absolutely (considering that ignores literally every hint we were given about it)
    If anything that makes it more likely at this point.
    Though being real, it would be weird given Red(Is this what is mistakenly being counted as "evil"?) isn't included in her design.
    The only slight connection I could even see from what hints were given is that she once mentioned something like not eating well in centuries before taking on a dead apostle. That seems like a super stretch though.

死者 Corpse
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    The only thing we know about Grand Berserker is that he exists.
    Daybit may not have summoned a grand berserker, but fights against grand berserker who came for the head of a beast known as ORT.
    Personally, I see an antique tunic on the silhouettes from the trailer, on a dark one. So I can’t rule out that even Megalos from the underworld of Agartha can be a true Grand Berserker.
    Last edited by Abandon; December 12th, 2022 at 06:16 AM.