Page 233 of 286 FirstFirst ... 133183223228231232233234235238243283 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Speaking of Grands, is it ever explained why Da Vinci said Tezcat is a Grand, or how Daybit got his hands on one? I haven't seen anything addressing this yet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry about it.

Nasu certainly didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Grand Moon Cancer will be either Arc or her sister.
    I can see it for Tsuki collab.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

we`re gonna spend all those plot grails to ascend Mashu into Grand Shielder for the final boss battle

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    At last she can be above lvl 100 in a fight.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by TresserT View Post
    Speaking of Grands, is it ever explained why Da Vinci said Tezcat is a Grand, or how Daybit got his hands on one? I haven't seen anything addressing this yet.
    He's Grand Assassin, the World forced him into it. It's an afterthought, but does heavily point to us getting new a Grand Archer and Lancer.

Also, the real Grand Shielder will be Olga.

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Grand Ruler is Fujimaru Ritsuka, they'll summon themselves at the end of the story and blink the bad guy away from existence.
    You're joking, but watch Nasu come in with "Only Masters with 7+ Servants can qualify, and we didn't have any, so we just said it's not a thing". They'd could easily have Independent Manifestation from all the Rayshifting too, so summoning themselves isn't out of the question either.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tipoima View Post
    You're joking, but watch Nasu come in with "Only Masters with 7+ Servants can qualify, and we didn't have any, so we just said it's not a thing". They'd could easily have Independent Manifestation from all the Rayshifting too, so summoning themselves isn't out of the question either.
    Oh god.

>Destroys humanity out of a love for humanity (see: trying to save PHH and in doing so is essentially Marisbury's henchman- even if Marisbury winds up being truly dead)
    >Independent Manifestation (Rayshifts to wherever and whenever)
    >Nega Skill (Stated to "always win the second fight", because once he knows the enemy's weakness he can ALWAYS summon the perfect counter)
    >Treated as an OP trump card even among Servants (see Traum)
    >Compared to a "Beast who succeeded" in story

Beast Guda theory is back on track after LB7 lmao

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    It's an afterthought, but does heavily point to us getting new a Grand Archer and Lancer.
    Inb4 ORTan mistaking Tametomo for Orion is actually 5head hinting that nippon getting a Grand Archer.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by tipoima View Post
    You're joking
    ... Or am I?
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Inb4 ORTan mistaking Tametomo for Orion is actually 5head hinting that nippon getting a Grand Archer.
    That's... curious. Huh.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Oh god.

>Destroys humanity out of a love for humanity (see: trying to save PHH and in doing so is essentially Marisbury's henchman- even if Marisbury winds up being truly dead)
    >Nega Skill (Stated to "always win the second fight", because once he knows the enemy's weakness he can ALWAYS summon the perfect counter)

I firmly believe that we are a larval Beast V. Beasts are supposed to manifest in order, right? First Goetia started its plan. His singularity brought out Tiamat. After Goetia's defeat Zepar caused Beast III to appear. Koyanskaya manifested and started her NFF business some time during the 2017 interim between Incineration and Bleaching. Beast VI, after witnessing humanity restored by Chaldea started her plan to create singularities in many timelines for parallel Chaldeas to dismantle and empower herself (and will probably appear in the main FGO timeline for the upcoming collab). Beast VII either manifested in Olympus or is yet to manifest, if Olga indeed was not the actual Beast and CHALDEAS/The priestess/Marisbury is. Everything fits reasonably nicely in order, except V. No sign of it, a clue, nothing. Our love of humanity, our undying crusade exterminating the Lostbelts and their population, the noxious mana that disgusted Castor and Pollux during Olympus and the idea that the Human Order itself is going to turn on us from this last chapter all feel like reasonable clues.

Well it's certainly true that Beast V already exists in a larval form in all likelihood. Chances are it's someone we know by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I wonder if Kirei pushing Olga to merge with ORT was just meant to be their way of preventing Daybit from using it.
    I think they almost outright say this, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I knew ORT fucking with the system to make himself into a Grand extra class would invite this kind of discussion but I'm still not ready for "who is Grand Avenger? Who is Grand Ruler?" for the next few years
    Eh, I think the fun of Grand theories went away when it turned out it wasn't just for "the best HS in a given age", since at this point I really don't see why practically any non-shit HS couldn't be Grand, just that the better you are the higher priority you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just checked and indeed when you get to the purple bar and go back to the map, the sound effect is the exact same as before Shiki does the last hit of his Arc Drive., or first hit of his Last Arc. Actually clapping IRL right now.

Added the videos, first one at 42:20 if this thing doesn't work.
    Spoiler:

Nice of you to provide content to F/GO youtubers, Kirishima!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    To be a Beast you need to love humanity and I have never seen Ritsuka express any such feelings. He doesn't want to die, doesn't want his friends to die and does not want humanity to die any more than any normal human would, but that's it.

That's without getting into the whole "supposed to be ordinary" and "is our avatar and camera on legs" thing.

JP Friend Code
    Oh god.

Feels like this would kinda invalidate Guda just being some random dude. Nasu likes to emphasize how he's a normal person who gets by being nice and working really hard.
    Obviously nothing is impossible with Nasu, but I think the finale is gonna be ultimate alien super god etc Marisbilly vs. average Joe EX.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    TBH even I was just double-checking what Nanaya said before in this forum and searched for videos to hear the SFX since I play FGO muted. I should've quoted him. Poor Nanaya got his post robbed by me and subsequently my robbery was robbed.

Surely xNaya didn't just look at my post and went "nice content for me bro"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    TBH even I was just double-checking what Nanaya said before in this forum and searched for videos to hear the SFX since I play FGO muted. I should've quoted him. Poor Nanaya got his post robbed by me and subsequently my robbery was robbed.

Surely xNaya didn't just look at my post and went "nice content for me bro"
    Just thought it was funny since the same source video is used.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    You know I think it would be funny as hell if it did happen like I said