Page 182 of 286 FirstFirst ... 82132172177180181182183184187192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Where is this established?
    His second interlude. Which I believe hasn't been translatrd yet, unless I completely missed it or don't remember.

And if it's not translated, time to kidnap the translators and hold them at gun point, not translating Dantes interlude is punishable by internet laws.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Where is this established?
    Second interlude. The Dantes who we see in our dreams and the Dantes who we physically interact with aren't the same, the former being if I'm remembering correctly leftovers in our heart from the prison tower incident. You can straight up fight with Chaldea Dantes, Dream Dantes and your own summoned Dantes in one of the battles there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    His second interlude. Which I believe hasn't been translatrd yet, unless I completely missed it or don't remember.

And if it's not translated, time to kidnap the translators and hold them at gun point, not translating Dantes interlude is punishable by internet laws.
    Yeah it's not translated, I remember it from summaries. I think Chaldea Dantes can independently also enter into Guda's head because he went in with Abby (I think he held both Abby and Guda's hands in there too lol)

Well, more reason for translators to feel motivated now.

So which one is the Apostle here?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Second interlude. The Dantes who we see in our dreams and the Dantes who we physically interact with aren't the same, the former being if I'm remembering correctly leftovers in our heart from the prison tower incident. You can straight up fight with Chaldea Dantes, Dream Dantes and your own summoned Dantes in one of the battles there

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's not translated, I remember it from summaries. I think Chaldea Dantes can independently also enter into Guda's head because he went in with Abby (I think he held both Abby and Guda's hands in there too lol)
    Whew, that's wild.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    If jokes are the deepest lore then get ready for Edmond vs Gilgamesh in 7.5

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Well, more reason for translators to feel motivated now.

So which one is the Apostle here?
    We're assuming it's dream Dantes right now since he technically came from outside Chaldea. Though I'm regards to their treatment of Guda the two are mostly interchangeable since they're affection levels are roughly the same amount

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    If jokes are the deepest lore then get ready for Edmond vs Gilgamesh in 7.5

Nah that's going to happen in the Fate fighting game, Melty Blood.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    As for Olga being "pointless", her story is far from over. In fact, I'd say it's just getting started. The questions we have about her are much clearer and narrower now. I'm also not sure why you think the only outcome for her character is something bad now, taking things at face-value is the wrong way to approach the story, especially when it's stated by characters with certain perspectives.

And there is zero indication she's not Beast VII, btw. It is quite apparent that the Beasts are opposed to Marisbury as a whole. If anything, they're our true allies at the end of the day.
    If she's real Beast VII, this means Beast VII lost 96% of her power to Tezcatlipoca offscreen.

And her story is over. She is destroyed and it is said that The Count could reassemble the Saint Graph without soul, which will just probably give him a Beast Saint Graph.

US Friend Code
    You really think that's it and we're never going to see Olga as a proper character again? I don't believe that for a second. At bare minimum there's still whatever is up with the Priestess.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    If she's real Beast VII, this means Beast VII lost 96% of her power to Tezcatlipoca offscreen.

And her story is over. She is destroyed and it is said that The Count could reassemble the Saint Graph without soul, which will just probably give him a Beast Saint Graph.
    U-Olga as we bonded with her in lostbelt is probably gone but when at the core it's all just Olga Marie doing Olga Marie things, we're still going to end up saving her so I call that the opposite of a story being over

Priestess is not the Olga we knew, at best it is that ghost Olga from "From Lostbelt" that Olga saw in nightmares, if not just SHEBA AI like Petrikow suggested.

The translation videos are coming out now: but I encourage you to use the translation app to read instead so you can experience the battles as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    U-Olga as we bonded with her in lostbelt is probably gone but when at the core it's all just Olga Marie doing Olga Marie things, we're still going to end up saving her so I call that the opposite of a story being over
    I am not so sure about that, the story seems to switch towards Marisbury and his plan now. With Nasu claiming that we were at 1/3 of Part 2 during Olympus it seems the 3 parts are:

1. Crypters (until Olympus)
    2. Olga (until LB7)
    3. Marisbury/Chaldeas and his Grand Order

That's a naive interpretation of what's said at the end of LB7 imo. And yes, Tez is strong. Grand Assassin.

I am not so sure about that, the story seems to switch towards Marisbury and his plan now. With Nasu claiming that we were at 1/3 of Part 2 during Olympus it seems the 3 parts are:

1. Crypters (until Olympus)
    2. Olga (until LB7)
    3. Marisbury/Chaldeas and his Grand Order
    Kadoc and likely Daybit's stories aren't even done either.

U-Olga is destined to be Mashu's waifu, not sure why people think we're getting her her role is over.

Kadoc and likely Daybit's stories aren't even done either.
    Yeah we still don't know
    Spoiler:
    how Daybit cleared part 1 without summoning Servants.
    Last edited by Tsotso; February 1st, 2023 at 11:25 AM.

That's a naive interpretation of what's said at the end of LB7 imo. And yes, Tez is strong. Grand Assassin.
    Goetia said it's possible to reassemble the Saint Graph, but it will have no soul. What is there to interpret?
    Since it will have no soul, it will be just empty Saint Graph, probably used to make some boss beast or empower the Count himself.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by neobenedict View Post
    The translation videos are coming out now: but I encourage you to use the translation app to read instead so you can experience the battles as well.
    Thanks for the video!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Can I have context on this then? I tried searching for it on Atlas but couldn't find it. She built something and had humans fight in her place? Kukulcan said she can't move from the deeper layers of the planet so she couldn't engage ORT directly?
    Spoiler:

https://files.catbox.moe/lv0qzx.png
    https://files.catbox.moe/3tyhc6.png
    Classic Machine TL being pepega and add random pronouns to sentences split into multiple lines. Why am I not surprised.

She talks about the Khan kingdom, a kingdom of humans in the LB. Humans in the LB thrived for 100k years and obtain advanced technology, enough to create aircrafts similar to the Storm Border, and they used all their resources to fight ORT. The King of the humans at the time is Batman, who became immortal after countless body alterations, absorbing over 100 million other human sacrifices. He was the last member of Khan kingdom and the sole survivor. He fought ORT for unknown number of time, and eventually he managed to kill ORT, rip out its internal organs and ORT's heart then was used by the Dinos to create the artificial sun of the LB. He became a Beast that can only exist in the LB. Because of this, Tohdino Shiki called him the greatest threat in the LB.

US Friend Code
    Then, he's the original, natural Lostbelt King?

An LB King that is also a Beast.