Page 183 of 286 FirstFirst ... 83133173178181182183184185188193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The timeline of ORT arrival is wrong.
    PHH: Malla meteor arrives 66 million years ago and caused dinos extinction. ORT arrives ~2000 years BC like the old lore.
    LB7: Malla meteor arrives 300 million years ago and caused dinos evolution. ORT arrives 66 million years too early compare to PHH and ended up doing what the Malla meteor did in PHH.
    Checked and yeah, both of them had their dates shifted. We didn't get this confirmation on when Pan-Human ORT arrived, but I'm also no longer seeing any reason to believe this part of the old lore changed.

That's very unnecessarily convoluted though. All the story needed was Malla arriving before ORT this time, so why not shift only Malla to 300mi and keep ORT always as the K-Pg meteor?

Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyATrout View Post
    Like…rephrasing from earlier, perhaps, but what was even the point of U-Olga existing?
    To be a hero.

The living Olga Marie was a person raised being told she was meant to continue the Animusphere struggles to secure Human Order. She prepared all she did to do so and died before she had the chance. U-Olga makes a few comments in part 1 about instinctively knowing her own absence in Chaldea's stories above the Grand Order and in the same conversation she makes the promise to save the world with them when given the chance. And so she does, by giving all she had to defeat ORT. Olga Marie achieved her greatest and died a hero. That's why Kotomine says it's best not to rebuild her. She already got the best ending she could get.

On a more overarching level, I think she's meant to play into the priestess's motivations. As I'm currently interpreting it, the priestess must be the CHALDEAS-native version of Olga Marie. Again all expectations, Earth's Olga Marie's body got thrown into CHALDEAS and deified, but the priestess should be unrelated to that. I see her as the "proper" version of Olga from a normal reflection of 2117 Earth. An Olga after the completion of whatever ritual she was created for. And this priestess appearances in Nahui Mictlan have been clearly placed in key moments where U-Olga is being happy and loved by her companions. U-Olga is ultimately an overpowered version of Olga that achieved everything the original wanted. And my expected final boss is sure to have ugly opinions about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So is Izcalli
    Spoiler:
    really Servant Moctezuma?
    No. Flesh and blood human that Tezcatlipoca's Authority created out of mud and Moctezuma's soul. Since the goal was to make ORT crush CHALDEAS, the new core they'd install on him needed to be someone with strong ideologies and unwavering hatred for Pan-Human History, hence the choice of Moctezuma and all the ideological grooming that lead to Izcalli's constant opinion rants as you saw in part 1. His scar is something he was born with because Moctezuma was stoned to death.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Goetia said it's possible to reassemble the Saint Graph, but it will have no soul. What is there to interpret?
    Since it will have no soul, it will be just empty Saint Graph, probably used to make some boss beast or empower the Count himself.
    Why are you taking that at face value exactly?

If somebody had told me in Part 1 that Tepeu was Tohdino Shiki, with his own MEoDP I would have cringed really hard at the idea for being so ridiculous. Can't believe it's really happening LOL.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    So I have seen people say different things, so was lostbelt ORT weaker than phh from the beginning or just after losing the heart
    After losing the heart.

It arrived 66 million years earlier than PHH ORT who arrived ~2000 BCE like we knew, due to error in trajectory. And because of its crash landing, the planet surface was on fire, and ORT died. Took her dozens of millions of years to regenerate and attacked Mictlan 6 million years ago. Then ORT got killed again by Batman and lost the heart. Then after feeding on the Fantasy Tree of the LB she went through alterations. The tree is inferior energy source to the heart which is now being used as the artificial sun, so LB ORT became weaker than PHH ORT. But once it regain the heart it will recover completely, and that's why we have to keep intercepting ORT and stop her from reaching the heart, as well as KukuORT needing to fight Grand ORT for mutual destruction, to eliminate every cells of ORT left so it can never regenerate again.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Checked and yeah, both of them had their dates shifted. We didn't get this confirmation on when Pan-Human ORT arrived, but I'm also no longer seeing any reason to believe this part of the old lore changed.

That's very unnecessarily convoluted though. All the story needed was Malla arriving before ORT this time, so why not shift only Malla to 300mi and keep ORT always as the K-Pg meteor?

To be a hero.

The living Olga Marie was a person raised being told she was meant to continue the Animusphere struggles to secure Human Order. She prepared all she did to do so and died before she had the chance. U-Olga makes a few comments in part 1 about instinctively knowing her own absence in Chaldea's stories above the Grand Order and in the same conversation she makes the promise to save the world with them when given the chance. And so she does, by giving all she had to defeat ORT. Olga Marie achieved her greatest and died a hero. That's why Kotomine says it's best not to rebuild her. She already got the best ending she could get.

On a more overarching level, I think she's meant to play into the priestess's motivations. As I'm currently interpreting it, the priestess must be the CHALDEAS-native version of Olga Marie. Again all expectations, Earth's Olga Marie's body got thrown into CHALDEAS and deified, but the priestess should be unrelated to that. I see her as the "proper" version of Olga from a normal reflection of 2117 Earth. An Olga after the completion of whatever ritual she was created for. And this priestess appearances in Nahui Mictlan have been clearly placed in key moments where U-Olga is being happy and loved by her companions. U-Olga is ultimately an overpowered version of Olga that achieved everything the original wanted. And my expected final boss is sure to have ugly opinions about that.

No. Flesh and blood human that Tezcatlipoca's Authority created out of mud and Moctezuma's soul. Since the goal was to make ORT crush CHALDEAS, the new core they'd install on him needed to be someone with strong ideologies and unwavering hatred for Pan-Human History, hence the choice of Moctezuma and all the ideological grooming that lead to Izcalli's constant opinion rants as you saw in part 1. His scar is something he was born with because Moctezuma was stoned to death.
    Well that's incredibly fucked up

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    She talks about the Khan kingdom
    Ka'an

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If somebody had told me in Part 1 that Tepeu was Tohdino Shiki, with his own MEoDP I would have cringed really hard at the idea for being so ridiculous. Can't believe it's really happening LOL.
    Understandable since at the time there's no foreshadowing whatsoever, except Tepeu being reluctant to talk about the observatory.

To be a hero.

Well, shit. I never considered that Marisbury didn't care about "Olga" because he already accomplished what he needed to with the Alien Priestess. But I am still curious why bother keeping her alive/around.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    That's a naive interpretation of what's said at the end of LB7 imo. And yes, Tez is strong. Grand Assassin.
    About Tezcatlipoca's status as grand: was he always a Grand Assassin, was he Grand Berserker first and then Grand Assassin or did he only possess a grand-level saint graph? Also: is the Olga vs 7 Grands sequence confirmed to be a dream or something that actually happened, leading to Tez ripping her heart out?
    Last edited by MoonCell; February 1st, 2023 at 11:37 AM.

So what's up with Eresh Alter?
    Why does she have Gugalana? How did she get tan when not having a sun in Kur was a thing she was always sad over? Why do her poses look like she's a spoiled schoolgi-is Eresh Alter just a confused Ishtar?

To be a hero.

At the risk of sounding stupider than I already do, I get that, but…what’s the point? I don’t understand the why of it. It almost feels like they didn’t really know what to do with her after Olympus, and after having her sit around for two chapters off screen they effectively just gave her Mash’s spot and shoved her onto a fast lane.

As far as ORT lore is concerned. Has it been revealed why ORT arrived earlier than schedule on Gaia's call? Is Gaia's call still even a thing or retconned out?

Also from what's been shared here LB ORT seemed to have attacked Mictlan upon waking up from coma but how come PHH ORT didnt do anything upon arrival especially when they didnt crash landed like LB ORT did?

At the risk of sounding stupider than I already do, I get that, but…what’s the point? I don’t understand the why of it. It almost feels like they didn’t really know what to do with her after Olympus, and after having her sit around for two chapters off screen they effectively just gave her Mash’s spot and shoved her onto a fast lane.
    You're making the assumption that her stated goal in Olympus *was* the point of her character. It wasn't. She is Olga, first and foremost. Her character didn't start in Olympus, it started from the moment we met her in the very beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    About Tezcatlipoca's status as grand: was he always a Grand Assassin, was he Grand Berserker first and then Grand Assassin or did he only possess a grand-level saint graph? Also: is the Olga vs 7 Grands sequence confirmed to be a dream os something that actually happened, leading to Tez ripping her heart out?
    i heard a voiceline that had Tezca say "Usually id be Berserker or Ruler but now im Assassin cuz someone messed up"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    As far as ORT lore is concerned. Has it been revealed why ORT arrived earlier than schedule on Gaia's call? Is Gaia's call still even a thing or retconned out?

Also from what's been shared here LB ORT seemed to have attacked Mictlan upon waking up from coma but how come PHH ORT didnt do anything upon arrival especially when they didnt crash landed like LB ORT did?
    ORT fought a 100k year old Human species... how old is PHH human species? iirc were at 14k years of important history.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean it practically or emotionally? If you mean it practically, we don't have an answer yet. If you mean it emotionally, if you didn't already get it, you probably won't ever get it.

Classic Machine TL being pepega and add random pronouns to sentences split into multiple lines. Why am I not surprised.

She talks about the Khan kingdom, a kingdom of humans in the LB. Humans in the LB thrived for 100k years and obtain advanced technology, enough to create aircrafts similar to the Storm Border, and they used all their resources to fight ORT. The King of the humans at the time is Batman, who became immortal after countless body alterations, absorbing over 100 million other human sacrifices. He was the last member of Khan kingdom and the sole survivor. He fought ORT for unknown number of time, and eventually he managed to kill ORT, rip out its internal organs and ORT's heart then was used by the Dinos to create the artificial sun of the LB. He became a Beast that can only exist in the LB. Because of this, Tohdino Shiki called him the greatest threat in the LB.
    Damn, I think Nasu shied away answering who would win Arc or ORT. I guess it makes sense. He just wanted to have his OTP make a cameo in some shape or form. He is saving stuff for future Tsuki sequels.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Or maybe Nasu just wanted to troll players who still insist on adding Tsuki characters in the main FGO plot. "Here's your Arcueid and Shiki, but hey, you never said I couldn't use a LB version of them".

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    So U-Olga's goal is to make alien priestess sacrifice herself later.
    Can we stop with everyone being used as sacrifice for once? Nasu really likes to kill everyone in Part 2. Kadoc is the only one who survived since Prologue.
    And he is now certainly going to die too with Serious Light, because he is the last one who has Serious Light and Daybit's explaination about it's real purpose wasn't used by Daybit himself.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    You're making the assumption that her stated goal in Olympus *was* the point of her character. It wasn't. She is Olga, first and foremost. Her character didn't start in Olympus, it started from the moment we met her in the very beginning.
    Her character as U-Olga only seemed to begin after her bout of convenient amnesia. Until then she was nothing like the Olga from before, and she was hardly given any time of day to begin with.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Why are you taking that at face value exactly?
    I may be stupid, but...
    How exactly would you take "you can resurrect her but without soul" any other way? It's just them discussing what you can do with corpse. Like Goetia used Solomon's I assume.