Page 205 of 286 FirstFirst ... 105155195200203204205206207210215255 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Arc might just be able to counter ORT's RM if she has her full authority. FGO also gives her a sword we literally don't know anything about, to say nothing of Archetype's Arc Drives and Last Arc moves. We just don't know enough about her full authority and capabilities to say anything for certain. But I think she could probably pull something off herself and buff the rest of her party.

There is also Altrouge if it's a future installment.
    Altrouge isn't that strong, and is only comparable to CM because of Primate Murder.
    And I am not sure if even full powered PM could take on ORT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Link0306 View Post
    Yeah was just thinking about this.

U-Olga claimed to be the Alien God and Beast 7, but this chapter revealed the true God was CHALDEAS itself and cast massive doubt on the Beast part.

Meanwhile Marisbury is the true mastermind, and wants to strengthen the Human Order at the cost of the universe hating us - a twisted love for humanity.

Marisbury himself is the true Best 7.
    U-Olga is still Alien God / God of Alien Star.
    CHALDEAS is the Alien Star.

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Altrouge isn't that strong, and is only comparable to CM because of Primate Murder.
    And I am not sure if even full powered PM could take on ORT.
    Altrouge is relative to Archetype Earth at full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype: Earth's FGO Profile
    In the world of Tsukihime, the strongest existence of a celestial body is known as the Ultimate One (Original One), a position that the awakened Arcueid is applicable for. However, until things are settled with Altrouge, a being 'that forms the celestial' on the same scale, she cannot be referred to as the 'ONE'.
    The Altrouge and CM comparison wasn't a matter of power, but rather her being a greater monster in a way. We have also never seen Fou as PM. iI think a team up of Princess Arc, Altrouge, maybe PM, Merem and Ciel with prep time/special equipment might just have a better chance than the Fate team imo.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Link0306's Avatar
    U-Olga is still Alien God / God of Alien Star.
    CHALDEAS is the Alien Star.
    Right, I should say that Marisbury was meant to be the true God and Beast 7 - Meant to quote your earlier post on this.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    her being a greater monster in a way.
    And that's not about power... ?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Team up
    Got many other unknown DA and the BA etc. And Shiki would probably just randomly learn how to give it death for the eyes to work because reasons. Though like Petri said, might just be too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    And that's not about power... ?
    Not necessarily I think? PM is more dangerous to humanity than CM according to the OG DA rank.
    The statement itself isn't proof Altrouge is weaker or stronger than CM on her own, since Roa's statement itself expressed uncertainty.
    Though I do believe Arc, Alt and CM are relative to one another, otherwise the former two wouldn't be successors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Got many other unknown DA and the BA etc. And Shiki would probably just randomly learn how to give it death for the eyes to work because reasons. Though like Petri said, might just be too soon.
    Oh yeah, add Shiki with evolved eyes too, because why not.
    But yeah, some DAA are also very powerful, like Merem, who was confident he could take out Primate Murder if he went for a mutual kill. We just don't know enough for certain. But assuming ORT keeps it's boss status there are still potential answers to him in Tsukihime I believe, you'd just need to go a bit beyond the original roster. But since Nasu said he'd like an open world rpg it's not that far-fetched.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Honestly I don't think ORT has to be used in such a major way again. ORT was kept in the background for years and when finally used it was an extremely major threat, living up to the hype imo.

The alternative to getting rid of the mystery around ORT would to just keep it in the background forever and never have it do anything, which is pretty boring itself.

Blog Entries
    Didn't Zeltrech say humanity can fight it in 100 years from now in Strange Fake?
    I think that was more of a turn of phrase to say that Humanity would be effed if it awoke. From what we've seen of the battle with a weakened version of it, one century wouldn't make a difference, we'd still be effed. How do you beat a thing that can Megaman everything you throw at it? The only reason Camazotz beat it at full was because sacrificing the Human Order turned him into a Beast capable of surviving it and that took him millions of years of Solo Raiding. When Novum Chaldea fought it, the only real advantage they had was that its heart was on our side by then thanks to Ero-Protagonist EX. Even then, it was able to copy the Servant Ritual and summon itself! Imagine if it was at full power. The entire Throne of Heroes couldn't subdue it and I don't think even the real Black Barrel would affect it.

Nah I think that was a reference to the Land of Steel. Since Strange Fake is still Fate, and Fate only has 100 years left to live until Land of Steel becomes a thing according to Avenger.
    Weaponry and beings in Land of Steel should be able to take on ORT. IIRC LB7 references that as well.
    Or just lol Narita and Strange Fake.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

I should note, we don't fully understand ORT's capabilities when it has its heart. It came pre-nerfed for us courtesy of Camazotz and was still capable of doing crazy things. If Kukulkan wasn't on our side, I'd say the battle would be unwinnable.

With its heart, I think the only frame of reference we have is that it took potentially millions of years for Camazotz to tear out its heart the first time. But I don't think we know how that battle went exactly. He could've just been trying to like, beat it up manually or something.

Fate only has 100 years left to live until Land of Steel becomes a thing according to Avenger.
    Wait, where was that ever said

Quote Originally Posted by Link0306 View Post
    Wait, where was that ever said
    Hollow.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Not necessarily I think?
    I don't see what else they could have been talking about in that context.
    Last edited by Blastedspider; February 2nd, 2023 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I still have no idea how Beni can apply earth concept of death onto ORT but I guess that confirms gramps can put it on ORT too.
    She said she could only use the technique in that underworld, and only on the exact part she hits, which was the Galactica Supercell organ blasting out enough cosmic rays to melt my tablet's FPS

Actually, has any material ever said anything about not being able to apply Concepts on ORT? all I remember is that it doesn't have a Concept of Death, that's all

Fate only has 100 years left to live until Land of Steel becomes a thing according to Avenger.
    He never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    I should note, we don't fully understand ORT's capabilities when it has its heart. It came pre-nerfed for us courtesy of Camazotz and was still capable of doing crazy things. If Kukulkan wasn't on our side, I'd say the battle would be unwinnable.

With its heart, I think the only frame of reference we have is that it took potentially millions of years for Camazotz to tear out its heart the first time. But I don't think we know how that battle went exactly. He could've just been trying to like, beat it up manually or something.
    Yeah, in Character Material it's stated ORT can't be destroyed by the MEoDP so you have to beat it physically.

- - - Updated - - -

He never said that.
    Weren't you the one arguing that the last time?

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Did zelretch say literally 100 years too early or did he just throw a good old "kisama wa hyakunen hayai"

Quote Originally Posted by NGZE View Post
    She said she could only use the technique in that underworld, and only on the exact part she hits, which was the Galactica Supercell organ blasting out enough cosmic rays to melt my tablet's FPS
    So basically whatever Nasu needed then lol

Weren't you the one arguing that the last time?
    He said that the world is dying and won't last a century. The Land of Steel wasn't mentioned.

He said that the world is dying and won't last a century. The Land of Steel wasn't mentioned.
    Ah ok then, 100 years until the planet dies, then. Potentially giving way to Land of Steel.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III