Page 196 of 286 FirstFirst ... 96146186191194195196197198201206246 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    It'd make sense if he needed to setup some Prison Tower-like event to heal Olga. Not only it would be similar to the Crypters having to clear the singularities to be resurrected, it'd be pretty accurate to Dantés' story if his NP needed effort and suffering to truly rebuild your life rather than simply having it granted to you.

Bonus points if he's primarily trying to save her because she's our friend rather than because of his role as an apostle.
    That seems like a good prediction, actually. Specially if what she is missing is her soul since he has dragged Guda's soul out of his body a couple of times already.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    It'd make sense if he needed to setup some Prison Tower-like event to heal Olga. Not only it would be similar to the Crypters having to clear the singularities to be resurrected, it'd be pretty accurate to Dantés' story if his NP needed effort and suffering to truly rebuild your life rather than simply having it granted to you.

Bonus points if he's primarily trying to save her because she's our friend rather than because of his role as an apostle.
    Bonus bonus points if in the process we glean into who and what Olga actually is.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    I hope so and also hope it.s 7.5 before Antarctica, I expected to get at least some answers in LB7 and not just "Marisbury is involved".
    And I don't want to wait another year.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    What are everyone's predictions for future chapters? I'm betting in Count & Olga -> Antarctica -> Fuyuki Finale.

Was Fuyuki even mentioned in main story?
    I think it would be just Olga -> Chaldea (Final).

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they could add Rasputin and Goetia's chapters if they want to extend story even more.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    What are everyone's predictions for future chapters? I'm betting in Count & Olga -> Antarctica -> Fuyuki Finale.
    Same. I assume The Count will be chapter 7.5, Olga joins us for the ""Finale"" in Antarctica and in there we discover about Fuyuki leading to the true final chapter.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Was Fuyuki even mentioned in main story?
    I think it would be just Olga -> Chaldea (Final).

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they could add Rasputin and Goetia's chapters if they want to extend story even more.
    I don't think it's been mentioned in a while but we still don't know what caused Singularity F and it was in the opening movie from a couple years ago.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, we know Novum Chaldea needs to pay its debt to Human Order and the Count being the loan shark is the way that would least unnecessarily extend the story. Which is why it won't happen.

Artoria Alter is also featured in that LB Arc 2nd part opening, we know Fuyuki has to feature again. My money is still on Artoria Alter being Grand Saber, presuming this whole 'stopping human irder>the universe' doesn't entail the Grand system/"decisive magecraft" turning on us.

At any rate she has Defender of the Human Order status/buff and is opposed to the CHALDEAS plan, so I don't think it's as simple as "human order on Marisbury's side."

Well, I'm finally done with the chapter, final stop was getting KP Alter. Now that it's over, here's my thoughts.

Spoiler:

I hate that they split chapters in parts. They already did it in LB6 Part 1 to Part 2 which I didn't like, but this split is the one that truly made me hate this, because at least the LB6 one offered us the Tesla Fest. With a dead month and all the BS Lasagne has pulled off during it, I already started the chapter with a very negative impression, which is the worst way to start.

And because of that, it made me unable to tolerate one of the worst things about this chapter, its overall gameplay. They keep insisting on delivering over and over fights that you are forced to use the Servants they want you to use for "story" reasons, but what essentially happens is that you have to use Servants that just take a long time to clear boring maps with mobs, which repeats way too many times. There's also a repeat of the mechanic in Tlaloc first fight aka "3 times/1 turn Invincibility every turn" aka you lose instantly if you don't bring any Servant that can deal with this that I wish they had put away, but why not let's add an RNG stun every turn to make the fight more annoying than hard. I just went screw you and just used blue cubes non-stop until I reach Camazotz because I stopped caring, and this is not how I wanted to feel honestly.

But the worst part to me was the ORT fights, and I hate that in the end I ended up only enjoying the last fight with the humanoid form despite having a positive start. On paper I'm pretty sure it looked really cool that you have to kill ORT by throwing Servants on it many times. But the reality is that what you'll experience is Loading Screen -> Select Party -> Loading Screen -> Boss fight that is very short (or very long because stutter) -> Loading Screen -> Back to Map. Repeat over and over, with nothing special going on for those fights. I'm very glad that there's story sections in between some parts because having to do this over and over in a row would have been impossible because of how dull it is, it gets boring very fast. I really wish they hadn't designed the fights so on break you're forced back to menu because nothing survives after break bar, I would have preferred creating a full team and survive as long as possible. Though it's clearly obvious they did this because otherwise people may end up doing No Damage runs because of how balanced this game is and it would have been very stupid that story commented we lost Servants when we really didn't, but even then I would have 100% preferred a normal party setup, or hell, a goddamn raid boss in which everybody cooperates to take down ORT, instead of this constant repetition on going in and out. I'm glad I already knew that the last section was just a normal humanoid boss, otherwise I would have left this part for tomorrow once I saw it appear with 7 break bars. All in all, despite how cool it looks, this is one thing it's just better to watch rather than do honestly.

For music, LB6 is 100% better. ORT music was definitely good, but that's it, I only ended up enjoying a few tracks in LB7 while I ended up enjoyed nearly all tracks in LB6. For effects and background stages both were good, but oh boy if ORT's fight is terrible in terms of optimization, 5 FPS when dealing with the UFO one, and here I was complaining about the stutter Oberon fight had. Good luck to those with low-end devices, hope your phone doesn't explode.

For characters:
    - I ended up liking Tez and Tlaloc a bit more (though I really dislike Tlaloc's NP)
    - I really ended up liking Kukulkan, though taking into account I like Quetz that wasn't really that hard.
    - Ixcalli died in such an anti-climatic way that it made me think it would have been better if he had been replaced by a dinosaur being sacrificed instead.
    - Tepeu being Tohdino Shiki (totally stealing that from Lily Emilio) was so bizarre that I even wonder what was the point of even adding such a thing in the story.
    - Ninkigal/Ereshkigal Alter just felt like Ereshkigal, only tanned. It's honestly the most disappointing one of the 4 Alters, poor Ereshkigal. At least she got to shine a bit when we were stopping ORT.
    - Nitocris got to shine a lot in Part 2, really contributed a lot until her eventual demise, specially during Camazotz part.
    - Camazotz is the best character of the new ones that appear in LB7, too bad he's obviously NPC because of the story. Reminded me of the NPC curse from Guda Guda.
    - LB7 did a great job in making me care about Olga who I just didn't care much about before this chapter, so hey, mission successful if that was the point of this LB, though amnesia plot was a really lazy way to make her join us honestly.

For story, I would rather wait until a proper translation appears which fortunately has already started to appear in Neobenedict's channel, but ffs that was fast LOL.

Overall, my feelings for this chapter are incredibly mixed with some sections I really liked and some sections I just didn't even to do at all, and the whole delay didn't help at all, in fact it worsened my impression, making me wish they had put more effort into some parts that were kind of rushed. I was very disappointed when I ended up noticing that I was really getting bored of the ORT fights which is the thing I was looking forward the most, and the initial fights in which you're forced to use a team that just sucks at killing enemies fast made me stop playing after beating Ninkigal, I just was so tired of playing this game. I had a much better time with LB6 honestly, and I still remember most of the epic moments from it, while I'm pretty sure I will forget almost everything from LB7 except the football match, the really weird fake death but not really moment we got when Ixcalli attacked the group and the ORT part. LB6 was definitely better than LB7 in terms of implementation, that's for sure.

Again, I am so sick of them splitting the chapters and separate them for such a long time, it completely destroys the flow of the story, specially this time when it has happened during holidays so I pretty much forgot how I felt about Part 1, and specially because of how dead this month has been in FGO that just made me disconnect from the game. This delay wasn't worth it, and it worsened my enjoyment of Part 2. So yeah, screw Lasagne's management, good job with LB7, you sure did your worst here, hope you don't screw the next Prologue part.
    Last edited by Oz1337; February 1st, 2023 at 07:18 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Story getting extended because they need FGO to keep going (money) and they need to plan part 3 in the meantime, paired with Lasengle being extremely good at delivering main story chapters on a very reasonable pace is such a nice combo

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Story getting extended because they need FGO to keep going (money) and they need to plan part 3 in the meantime, paired with Lasengle being extremely good at delivering main story chapters on a very reasonable pace is such a nice combo
    I feel a special kind of exhaustion. Like my soul is tired.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCell View Post
    You forgot the Let Me Tell You My Plan Before I Kill You™ Chapter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    The problem is that she doesn't have any wishes not coming from Animuspheres. So she would have to find a new goal.

- - - Updated - - -

They can loophole with the fact she's a Beast and has Independent Manifestation. Is it even possible to kill someone with IM for real?
    We don't actually know for a fact if she IS a Beast. Remember the Lahmu comparison I made earlier about her merely getting the SG by being associated with one?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    My own copium is that all these delays give NA a chance to catch up, however slight. Not the original intention, but it's what happened. I still dread what would happen to a server that's two years late if JP is finished in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    My own copium is that all these delays give NA a chance to catch up, however slight. Not the original intention, but it's what happened. I still dread what would happen to a server that's two years late if JP is finished in any way.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha...

Haaaaaa

US Friend Code
    I still dread what would happen to a server that's two years late if JP is finished in any way.
    This is also a concern I've been having since around Olympus's release in JP.

By the way, on the point of Olga being dead.

She died in LB7, which is underworld, this also could be used to make her not die for real. Like Daybit and Tezca. ORT's whole body got destroyed (Daybit was it's core) but Daybit was still "alive" in the end.

So it could make it easier for the Count.

夜属 Nightkin Irrelevant Passerby's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Tez's art being mixed bag aside, I'm kinda bummed that the Dinosaur King isn't one of his ascensions. He's an ugly little bastard, but in a good way. His design works pretty well with Tajima's art style.

I've had this concern for ages and it makes me regret maining my NA account. Korea is going to catch up to JP, they announced that intention. NA? It speeds up up to and around the early anniversary, then just runs dead weeks until it's matching 2 years behind JP again.

I've argued for a catch up and everyone just cries about banners and saving for their list of favs, as if bonus reruns don't exist, or as if you could ever have had all the cake as f2p in gacha.

NA is playing theough the Covid dev schedule and it's the same rate of progress as JP back in the original pandemic.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    Watching the translations on youtube.

U-Olga internal conflict between her actual personality and her installed directives is quite heartbreaking. Made worse by the fact I already know what happens to her in the end. Dammit, Nasu, I didn't need that level of emotional damage.

Kukulkan is extremely friendly and helpful and doesn't appear to have any interest in Alien God. I have very hard time believing she is the one who wrecked our ship. She also has some weird mysterious business at the temple with the sun, or something, maybe that's what actually attacked us.

Protea Alter is a national treasure and I would sell my soul to have her as Servant. Sadly she's a costume and I am FTP NA player.

Kirei wants some glorious being to be born. Again. Does it mean CHALDEAS gonna make it's own Archetype?
    Last edited by Gelious; February 1st, 2023 at 09:46 PM.