Page 154 of 286 FirstFirst ... 54104144149152153154155156159164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    If FGO is to continue at all, which I wouldn't mind it dying if lb7 is gonna be the norm for big main story chapters in terms of management
    People really need to get past this idea that it's going to die. It's still wildly successful. Doomposting currently massively successful games can be fun at times, in jest, but when you stop joking it just makes you look silly.

Ironically, giving people time to do other things might be a good thing after seeing how much of a fall-off there's been with Umamusume, which I hear is in large part due to how much time you have to spend on it compared to any other gacha game. Though this is just through the grapevine, so it may be mistaken.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I think Tlaloc's NP might be the Templo Mayor? The red and blue spires on the top, the staircase leading up it, the shoulderplates resembling the tiers of the temple.

Ok it's actually cool that it is a reference to a real location.

The design itself is still butt-ugly though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know the first thing I'll search when the story drops is what Pretender's deal is.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I know the first thing I'll search when the story drops is what Pretender's deal is.
    I thought that was obvious. 2 servants in one = Pretender.

US Friend Code
    One theory I've seen is she's actually Tlaloc's wife Chalchiuhtlicue and not a genderbent Tlaloc, but I don't know why she'd be able to be a Pretender of him.

Not only her class but also her NP name just being question marks is rapidly making her the most interesting Servant to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    The design itself is still butt-ugly though.
    Yeah, the comical robot toy arms looks especially out of place.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    People really need to get past this idea that it's going to die. It's still wildly successful. Doomposting currently massively successful games can be fun at times, in jest, but when you stop joking it just makes you look silly.

Ironically, giving people time to do other things might be a good thing after seeing how much of a fall-off there's been with Umamusume, which I hear is in large part due to how much time you have to spend on it compared to any other gacha game. Though this is just through the grapevine, so it may be mistaken.
    By FGO continuing I mean Nasu working on it as the main writer and supervisor, to me the writing not being supervised by him and main story not being his idea basically means it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
    I thought that was obvious. 2 servants in one = Pretender.
    That's not how any current Pretender works. That's how most of the Alter Egos work, though.

Blog Entries
    I just want a Narita FGO chapter.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Strange fake already feels like it's borderline FGO chapter, just missing Mashu and Guda

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    You want a chapter that ends mid-story with no conclusion at the nine-node chapter 54 after a five-part main story chapter, and then next chapter everyone pretends it never happened?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    That's not how any current Pretender works. That's how most of the Alter Egos work, though.
    I thought difference between Alter Egos and Pretenders is that Alter Egos are made of parts of different Servants, while Pretenders are actually 2 full Servants with personality and everything but one is hiding.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Pretender is one servant mimicking other servant. But it is just that servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
    I thought difference between Alter Egos and Pretenders is that Alter Egos are made of parts of different Servants, while Pretenders are actually 2 full Servants with personality and everything but one is hiding.
    nah, Pretenders are just 1 servant PRETENDING to be another. if not for "Pretenders didnt exist yet"-itis, Benkai would be a Pretender class, cuz he`s Kaison

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    One theory I've seen is she's actually Tlaloc's wife Chalchiuhtlicue and not a genderbent Tlaloc, but I don't know why she'd be able to be a Pretender of him.

Not only her class but also her NP name just being question marks is rapidly making her the most interesting Servant to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Ok, I had this theory for a while but with the confirmation of Tlaloc being a Pretender class I'm more convince about it, so I want to call it before proven right or wrong:
    Tlaloc is a Pretender because she's actually Chalchiuhtlicue pretending to be both Tlaloc and Huitzilopochtli, the fact that in the preview they showed regular rain turning into blood rain gave me more confidence on the theory.
    I think she may still be traumatize from the time Tezca convinced the humans she was a fake pretending to be nice so she's hiding behind the other two's names, and also is terrified of Tezca so she obeys him to not get slander again.
    I posted about it two pages back LOL
    Take into acount that both Tlaloc and Chalchiuhtlicue are both water and rain deities, so one pretending to be the other is not too farfetched when they have similar/the same attributes

SSR Pretender Benkei that's actually good when

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Also, the NP mirrors how her reign as the sun ends by flooding the world with blood though this time it isn't her tears

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I don't think I've ever seen people as De-Hyped about something as this chapter.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    LB7 was probably not planeed to be 2 parts so they didnt buy a 2nd CM, so the most they could get last minutes was 2 seconds of Camazotz tentacles wigling, Nito Alter turning around and Eresh having her hair blown by the wind
    Wouldn't that make for a 30-second CM then? The other main quest chapters that weren't gated all had CMs that lasted half a minute.

I don't think anyone here believes FGO is going anywhere. But I think it's undeniable that, as a game, there is much to be improved. Not only that, the game is notoriously difficult to work with. To such an extent that simply "fixing it" with the current base is pretty much impossible.

Kiri would rather kill FGO when Part 2 ends and have a new start with a new game, ideally one that would make it easier on the developers to keep up with the frankly ridiculous content streams gacha have made their fanbases used to.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    I know Tez is the G. Berserker silhouette, but there's still a lot that makes me scratch my head about it. Romulus being an exception is one thing, but he very much did grow up as a human. Tez being a natural Grand after all that seems weird to me, but I guess it's not completely out of the question. That being said, he's in a human body and he's Daybit's Servant. Two major red flags. Everything screams that he's a hacked Grand. And the data showing him as an Assassin is interesting, because... that's the only class that is specifically stated to have one (1) sole candidate. If you're gonna hack yourself a Grand, you could presumably hack the limits of candidacy, which goes back to the bit about Tez being a god. And also, Tez being an Assassin just makes more sense than Berserker.
    PlusIstillthinkCuisGrandBerserker.
    I don't think I was too far off about Tez.