View Poll Results: Who will arrive as a summonible servant first?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Olga

15 42.86%
  • Soloman

4 11.43%
  • Galahad

4 11.43%
  • They will never come.

12 34.29%
Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Soloman, Olga, Galahad. When will we get these servants? *lostbelt and Ordeal Call spoilers*

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar

Soloman, Olga, Galahad. When will we get these servants? *lostbelt and Ordeal Call spoilers*

No Olga for the anniversary. Me mad

Now with all the Saltiness aside when do you think these servants will arrive in FGO?

Big servants like Olga usually arrive on New Years or the Anniversary. At this point it's not likely any of them show up until the end of the Lostbelt saga but since all three are a pretty big deal lorewise, there might be an incentive to release them at some point.

So with that said, when and how will they be introduced? Will Olga be in a story banner or be a New years/Anni servant? What about the others? What is your prediction for these servants in FGO?

My guesses

Olga will either be New Years or be a story servant when we reach the final chapter of the lostbelts

Soloman might come early. He might be like Sherlock Holmes where he just gets dropped in on future banner. Right now he's hanging out with Chaldea so its entirely possible he's closer than we think.

Galahad will definitely be last. Depending on how the Lostbelts end, it seems that FGO part 3 will deal with the apocalypse. The idea of the Grail is that its a magical plot device that fixes everything for free. So the idea of Galahad being connected to mash might stay a plot point beyond the lostbelt saga.
    Last edited by Ubergeneral; July 31st, 2023 at 04:44 PM.

Romani's probably gonna join us after OC, since that's what he said. Olga, presumably, at this point would probably land with Antarctica, depending on whatever they have in mind for "the Count". Not even sure we will get Galahad, personally.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Anni Olga would be so stupid, to be quite honest

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    When will Galahad return from his ever long cigarette journey and do literally anything in the current narrative like where the fuck is this dude even????

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Solomon will never be rollable.

Chaldean first. Galahad next, a week after his climactic battle defending Chaldeas against Heroic Spirit Matthew. Olga last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Chaldean and Galahad: final chapter banner 1

U-Olga: final chapter banner 2 or OC2 banner 2 depending on where the Count plotline is going
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.

US Friend Code
    I honestly don't know if Galahad ever will. His skills and NP would just be the same as Mash, wouldn't it?

Between the Chaldean and Olga, Chaldean first. I really thought Olga would be anniversary this year but since she wasn't they're clearly saving her for the end.

Solomon never. Chaldean never, as he'll remain just on the outskirts of the story giving hints the whole time and never do anything noteworthy or cool on-screen.

Olga either when we enter Antarctica after OC or they pull some weird shit like a really out of place subplot dealing with her and the Count as hinted in LB7 during all the OC filler.

Galahad never as he'd be just literally Mashu but a boy, so I think it's much more likely at the very end of the story we get one last huge upgrade to Mashu wherein she is on the cusp of becoming a pure heroic spirit, and her design reflects that by being some weird like half-and-half between her and galahad (as in the actual appearance, not just the skimpy armor).

So, I guess my answer is Olga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Galahad never as he'd be just literally Mashu but a boy
    wtf I need a boy mash calling me senpai now

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    "Soloman" sounds like a rejected comic super hero or something

I got the feeling we'll get Galahad eventually as an Alter or mixed with some outer god or some other random nonsense. Whatever it'll be, he won't be his normal Shielder self because then he would be a threat to Super Kyrielight's super unique super special super heroine role

After the four OC we get the Shielder OC where Mash faces off against Shielder Galahad, gains an upgrade of some kind and then the gatcha is Saber Galahad. I'm both joking and saying this unironically.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Depending on how the Lostbelts end, it seems that FGO part 3 will deal with the apocalypse.
    Not really related, but can someone explain more about this? Got me really curious now.
    Last edited by GuP3ixe; July 31st, 2023 at 06:41 PM.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    wtf I need a boy mash calling me senpai now
    That boy might be out there but he would certainly not be Galahad.
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Galahad will be a story banner, either final chapter or surprisingly shoved into one of the Ordeal Calls.

Solomon will never be summonable. Chaldean will come from a new years banner after his story role is done.

Olga will be an unticlimatic anniversary servant before she has the chance of finishing her arc.

Blog Entries
    I never cared for Olga and still don't get why people both inside and outside the game hyped for her, so the later she is introduced, the better. Soloman will never come, Cheldean will just remain in the outskirts, and Galahad will just be spiteful to player's efforts as they proceed through the story while doing nothing himself. Wait, he was the reason why we get Ordeal Call right, to get remedial lessons on extra classes

US Friend Code
    There's arguably 0 chance they don't put Goetia/Romani in, that's a pile of cash they're leaving on the table.
    何処に行くの

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoS2 View Post
    There's arguably 0 chance they don't put Goetia/Romani in, that's a pile of cash they're leaving on the table.
    Agravain was popular and STILL nowhere to be seen

US Friend Code
    Chaldean is a completely different level, you're talking about a character that represents Part 1 and whatever arc they're trying to give him. Unless they erase him again somehow it's clear that it's going to happen.
    Last edited by TetsuoS2; July 31st, 2023 at 11:00 PM.
    何処に行くの

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I never cared for Olga and still don't get why people both inside and outside the game hyped for her, so the later she is introduced, the better.
    And I've never liked Arturia and I don't understand people who get excited about another saberface.

And now for the hype surrounding playable Olga. Let's start with the fact that she was given a chance to play for her in Lostbelt 7 and this very much encouraged fans that she should become playable in the near future. With all the delayed banners with developers screaming about great spoilers, people waited over a month for her banner and some even bought Quartz in advance. But the release and ending of part 2 just crushed all fan hopes. And then Orderal Shit was announced. People until the end believed that mushroom asshole - not so asshole and maybe make Olga playable beforehand, like Kirei.

NEVER LET PLAY FOR A CHARACTER IN GATCHA GAME UNTIL IT'S READY FOR RELEASE.

But in the end the mushroom ended up just being an asshole who created the princendent himself. And all this shit could have been avoided by simply putting up a proper message that the character won't be playable anytime soon and it's added to the story for more immersion. After all, they didn't forget to warn that the mystic code visuals don't change in this chapter.
    Last edited by MaxXx2021; August 1st, 2023 at 01:21 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxXx2021 View Post
    And I've never liked Arturia and I don't understand people who get excited about another saberface.

And now for the hype surrounding playable Olga. Let's start with the fact that she was given a chance to play for her in Lostbelt 7 and this very much encouraged fans that she should become playable in the near future. With all the delayed banners with developers screaming about great spoilers, people waited over a month for her banner and some even bought Quartz in advance. But the release and ending of part 2 just crushed all fan hopes. And then Orderal Shit was announced. People until the end believed that mushroom asshole - not so asshole and maybe make Olga playable beforehand, like Kirei.

NEVER LET PLAY FOR A CHARACTER IN GATCHA GAME UNTIL IT'S READY FOR RELEASE.

But in the end the mushroom ended up just being an asshole who created the princendent himself. And all this shit could have been avoided by simply putting up a proper message that the character won't be playable anytime soon and it's added to the story for more immersion. After all, they didn't forget to warn that the mystic code visuals don't change in this chapter.
    There is no reason for them to warn people about any char being playable or not. It's gacha 101 practice. You always want to make the people living in FOMO and uncertainty. You let them know beforehand they will come prepared. If the char suddenly becomes playable out of nowhere you will force the simps to pull out their wallet because they might miss the banner and who knows when the character is rerun.