Page 17 of 286 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Spoiler:
    OLGA HAS RAINBOW BORDER!
    Last edited by manafusion; December 25th, 2022 at 05:40 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok, the chapter starts incredibly crazy. Chapter 1 is a series of bombshells

Spoiler:
    - Olga Marie on both sides of jobbing
    - Olga Marie as the first battle of the chapter
    - Fujimaru fucking dies

Then the first half of chapter 2 has huge stuff like
    Spoiler:
    - Amnesiac Olga becoming the chapter's main partner
    - Obligatory Chaldean scene

before the chapter finally settles down. So I feel like I absolutely need to deliver at least chapter 2 still today.

Also it's only a prologue, an intermission, and 10 chapter, so finishing before Comiket actually sounds a little doable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    Don't know if this true or not but datamine leaks is out
    Leaks
    King Hassan is in Lb 7
    Starting big with the fakes.

Spoilers please manafusion.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)

leaving this tweet here, see you next week(?)

(warning(?): minor spoilers in that teaser video)
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    Okay the new mechanic is busted af.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Spoilers please manafusion.
    My bad, got too excited over the prospect of the devs buttfucking us soon.

BTW, if you guys were to:

Spoiler:
    Use Olga and have her NP ready, tap on the NP to hear voice lines. Yes, there's multiple so keep tapping.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only 3 Daybit scenes in part 1.

Chapter 6: Daybit gives out his opinions on his Crypter friends.
    Spoiler:
    Kadoc is doing about as well as he could so far. Ophelia's death was a waste. Akuta's death was inevitable. Peperoncino died alone, bringing an ironic conclusion to his past. Beryl was the only winner in all of this. Kirschtaria's failure happened in the planning stages.

Chapter 9: Daybit tells Kadoc the Sirius Light's purpose and the right way to use them.
    Spoiler:
    The Sirius Light is simply an overpowered Command Spell. It can give impossible orders to a Servant. The only downside to it is that it's a bomb. It inflates the user's Circuits and explodes, obliterating everything in its path. It exists because Marisbury didn't fully trust the Crypters to clear the Singularities. If a Crypter ever failed their job, Beryl would trigger their Sirius Light, resolving the Singularity by exploding its entire region.

But there's a huge exploit to that mechanism, as we've seen Ophelia and Kirschtaria using. Both of them were already dying when they used theirs. So they got to benefit from their juiced-up command without exploding on Novum Chaldea's face because they died before their Circuits expanded. So Daybit's advice to Kadoc is that if Kadoc uses his Sirius Light and then immediately kills himself, he can accomplish anything.

Chapter 10: Daybit reveals his objective.
    Spoiler:
    To awaken ORT and have it eat CHALDEAS, because unlike the Alien God, Daybit is a true enemy of humanity.
    Last edited by Comun; December 25th, 2022 at 06:10 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Freaking knew it.
    Spoiler:
    Olga's animations are awesome

Though the second info is unexpected.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dude with the blue headdress is Camazotz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    You know who else
    Spoiler:
    has to solo 7 grands at once? Altrouge when defending ner doggo

JP Friend Code
    Grands

Grand Saber Castoria
    Grand Berserker Huitzilopochtli

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Olga definitely has another final form

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

After a specific scene one Servant gets a skill upgrade:

Spoiler:
    Mashu Ortheanus form gets an upgrade on her third skill, it gives her invincibility break for 3 turns and generates 20-30 stars, the rest is untouched.

Blog Entries
    What a worthless buff.

I wonder if U-Olga is Takeuchi's way of showing he has a fetish for belly buttons LOL.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Prologue

The protagonist trio starts scanning Subject E's room, but it almost immediately begins to collapse when the Alien Priestess appears. Escape sequence with Fujimaru trying to carry the body with them, but ultimately leaving it behind because they wouldn't make it out there. The group safely escapes with the data thanks to Mash being strong enough to carry both of them. Ortenaus is one Slider Mode.

After we ski away from the space hallway, everyone is regrouped in Chaldea, having already put their uniforms out for cleaning. Goredolf praises the trio's accomplishments and comments that he's confident Holmes will return to them soon enough. They're scheduled to rest for 48 hours to enter the South American Lostbelt in top condition.

Sion also drops by and commends us for performing according to calculation. Kadoc quickly caught on that this meant Sion knew that Holmes was an apostle all along. Sion responds by giving her two reasons why she was so sure of it.
    1) In Camelot, Holmes synchronized with Trihermes to gain information. Trihermes is the brain and heart of the Atlas Institute. He might have been Sherlock Holmes, but that alone wouldn't make it for him to survive the information overload that comes with this kind of access. He would've had to have been a Divine Spirit or a Servant altered to such capacity.
    2) His theories on the Alien God weren't making any progress. He wasn't stuck because he didn't know, he was stuck because knowing was a bad thing. Deceiving himself was the best thing he could have done to keep Chaldea away from getting checkmated. By forgetting he was an apostle, he became an ally of Chaldea.

The only bit Sion is still unclear on is why he consented to become an apostle in the first place. The conclusion here is that the Great Detective Holmes couldn't be trusted, but the ally of Chaldea Holmes could. Kadoc asks about his purpose as an apostle and Sion answers that judging by his actions, it could only have been cooperating with Chaldea. Apostle Holmes and post-amnesia Holmes logically should do the same thing, ergo the Alien God assigned him to the role of helping Chaldea clear the Lostbelts. But then she assigned Moriarty to purge Holmes, so his exact purpose must have been "Help them until point A, then past point B either stop helping or ruin Chaldea from the inside". And so Holmes jumped off the waterfall as his way of choosing Chaldea over the Alien God.

Da Vinci then arrives with the analysis results of data we scanned from the Specimen E room. The data came bundled with a malware bomb containing a farewell video from Young Moriarty. After some more of his "I would have saved the world better than you" spiel from Traum, he starts giving useful exposition on our main aliens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty
    [Specimen E] is no lifeform native to Earth. It's the remains of a creature who spent 100 years in that laboratory, concealed, examined, and experimented on. I believe that its death throes called forth its kin, the Alien God, but that's as far as my theory goes. I don't have the numbers I need to solve this equation. Maybe Trismegistus II in the Storm Boarder will be able to reach an answer beyond this. [...] Well, ahem. Let me share one last bonus. After all, if I don't make myself more likable... I mean, if I don't contribute enough to the cause, I'm at risk of Chaldea not wanting to summon me. Let me make this clear: you are very pressed for time. U-Olga Marie, manifested as the Alien God, is plotting to power up her Saint Graph even further. Her current goal is to fuse with the Entity of the Outer Realm slumbering in South America. The absolute taboo that the Mage's Association classifies as exclusive to the Department of Lore. A legitimate space invader on our planet. The alien specimen called ORT. Hahaha, are you surprised? You sure are. Hopefully, your reaction will make my own heartburn pass. We are close to the time limit. There's no time to rest after defeating me. If the Alien God obtains ORT, we Earthlings will have lost. Make all due haste. Unless you want this planet to be split in twain for its potential for evil.
    Kadoc and Goredolf have different reactions to ORT's name. Kadoc is from a family of nobody mages, so he always assumed ORT was a tall tale mages made up to scare their children into behaving, much like a boogeyman, but Goredolf is nobility so he was raised believing that ORT is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadoc
    In terms you'd understand, he's a horror story in the world of magecraft. There was this alien organism that flew down to South America long before the Common Era. Everyone who approaches it are killed instantly. No mage has ever stepped into its territory and came back alive. Nonetheless, be it due to it being considered too dangerous to ignore or just pure academic curiosity, a Grand mage led the long-awaited expedition accompanied by 6 Brand fellowmen in the 16th century. The title of Grand is the peak of what a mage can reach. A Grand is a monster capable of taking down a whole nation on their own. Meanwhile, the Brand mages one rank below them are also precious geniuses with abilities comparable to a Grand. Seven of them together on the same quest is a major event never seen again before or after. There's actually a fair deal of commentary on the festive atmosphere in the exploration camp they made in the jungle. But... only one mage came back from the expedition. His last words were "The creature must still not be touched. No life on the planet is up to the task as of now. Wait for the next geologic period. We'll entrust our hope to the newly evolved life that will come after our extinction." Mid-speech, the man became a living crystal before everyone's eyes. The mage's name was Astea. One of the Clock Tower Lords of his time. After this incident, the person at the top position of the Mage's Association, the headmaster of the Clock Tower, announced that the monster would be named ORT. Since then, one specific region of South America became known as a hellhole humanity should never step foot in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goredolf quoting the headmaster of the Clock Tower
    Only the planet's screams will awaken ORT. It's hibernating all nice and cozy in South America's underground. So you keep your hands off it. The planet will lose its anthroposphere if that thing starts moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mash
    I remembered. Chaldea's library had a page on ORT. ORT is the toughest and most inexplicable creature the world of magecraft currently knows. This giant spider-shaped alien is known for its hard, soft, hot, and cold skin; its energy production via internal nuclear fusion; and for converting every substance it touches into crystal. A threat to humanity. We can only hope that our technology will be able to analyze him somewhere past the year 3000.
    Olga fusing with ORT wasn't part of the calculations. She was already level 1000 compared to Chaldea's level 50, so Sion didn't assume she would want to get ORT and climb to level 10000. Urgent change of schedule. Our Excalibur cannon won't work against ORT. The two days of resting are canceled and now we're proceeding to beat Olga before she can achieve her fusion.

Unrelated Clock Tower notes
    ORT survivor Lord Astea is extremely weird to me. The name Astea has been used before as an abbreviation of Meluastea, especially as the title of the Department of Archeology, but in Legacy of the Alchemist more so than ever, it's constantly evidenced that the Department's full name (and therefore its founder's name) is Meluastea. There's a similar precedent with the Department of Hexes being called Zigmarie but often shortened to Zig, but that's a place we know nothing about. Also the Department of Creation being called Valuay while its Lord's name is Valuaylita.

Sanda is probably answering this one still this week while also confirming that the reason why the Meluastea are so important despite being broke is the ORT credits continuing from the 16th century, but until then I'll be assuming that the Meluastea are an Astea branch who took over after ORT left the main line without a heir. Or
    Nasu
    Kadoc
    was just lazy and shortened Lord Meluastea's name, who knows.
    Last edited by Petrikow; December 26th, 2022 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    My bad, got too excited over the prospect of the devs buttfucking us soon.

BTW, if you guys were to:

Spoiler:
    Use Olga and have her NP ready, tap on the NP to hear voice lines. Yes, there's multiple so keep tapping.
    Spoiler:
    I just tried this, I find it funny since it's like we're teasing her by attempting to use it several times, seeing how she complaind about it.

Blog Entries
    Oh shit, a tiny bit of Headmaster hype.

This chapter really does have everything already.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, now that I think about Olga marie beast design has a similar color scehem to Goetia and she looks like a personal character and I haven't even played persona.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.