Page 2 of 142 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2838

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

  1. #21
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,122
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Nahui Mictlan is an Aztec thing but the Aztecs were in Mexico, while LB7 is in Brazil.

  2. #22
    群星の探検家 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,690
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    They can go with the excuse that the Mayans, Incans and the Olmecs are sometimes confused with each other by common ppl -> they have the same origin point -> later split into different tribes under different names.

  3. #23
    Just beat your enemy TomPen94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    THE TRUE RUN
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,013
    JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Not the Storm Border!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Nahui Mictlan is an Aztec thing but the Aztecs were in Mexico, while LB7 is in Brazil.
    "We don't know Latin America, pls understand."

    watch my video

  4. #24
    群星の探検家 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,690
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Or "we know, but we like the idea of Quetzalcoatl = Viracocha. Also Tezca = ORT he just got yeeted from Mexico to South America not actually killed by Quetz.".

  5. #25
    祖 Ancestor
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Age
    20
    Posts
    1,133
    Blog Entries
    1
    I think the last character and the LB7 one will be a famous explorer with them talking to us as a newbie and the name of the Lostbelt being Golden Rainforest Travelogue. But the question is which explorer do you think is

  6. #26
    祖 Ancestor Sione's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    1,207
    JP Friend Code
    318,917,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Tezcatlipoca hype.
    Not a mistake, Nasu is Graham Hancock-pilled

  7. #27
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle InsertNameHsre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    389
    The last voice can't be Daybit or his Grand- they both know who we are from LB7. And in the likely possibility that the King is ORT, it's not going to be able to talk. So who could it be?

    More importantly, I found a decent shot of one of those blurred images. Gee, now where have we seen ears like those before? *cough*Sefar*cough*

    https://imgur.com/wx0lwcp
    Last edited by InsertNameHsre; December 4th, 2022 at 11:10 AM. Reason: can't tell if the image is working or not

  8. #28
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,775
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    Is that Chaldean standing over bunny girl? There's the ponytail, and the chest area looks like Romani's doctor outfit.


  9. #29
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,526
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    More importantly, I found a decent shot of one of those blurred images. Gee, now where have we seen ears like those before? *cough*Sefar*cough*

    https://imgur.com/wx0lwcp
    Looks kind of dead though.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

    Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

  10. #30
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle InsertNameHsre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Is that Chaldean standing over bunny girl? There's the ponytail, and the chest area looks like Romani's doctor outfit.
    No idea. People who've seen it elsewhere think that the clothing is too knightly for that, so there's some speculation it might be either Artoria or one of the new Servants being introduced. Me, I have no idea. The former is technically possible, but whatever that figure's holding sure doesn't look like Excalibur. The blackish object in one of its hands looks like a slingshot or flail, and looking a bit more closely it's holding some kind of spear, staff, or similar object in the other hand.
    Last edited by InsertNameHsre; December 4th, 2022 at 11:40 AM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    The last voice can't be Daybit or his Grand- they both know who we are from LB7. And in the likely possibility that the King is ORT, it's not going to be able to talk. So who could it be?

    More importantly, I found a decent shot of one of those blurred images. Gee, now where have we seen ears like those before? *cough*Sefar*cough*

    https://imgur.com/wx0lwcp
    I think the best theories I’ve seen so far as to who the last voice could be is a new famous explorer servant. It would explain why the guy treats us as if he never met us but is still friendly and also helps explain the “Travelogue” part of the title if he is one of the main helpers.

  12. #32
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,516
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    inb4 not even a Bandeirante

  13. #33
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle InsertNameHsre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes4321 View Post
    I think the best theories I’ve seen so far as to who the last voice could be is a new famous explorer servant. It would explain why the guy treats us as if he never met us but is still friendly and also helps explain the “Travelogue” part of the title if he is one of the main helpers.
    Given that Cortes was already hinted at back in Quetz' mats, that's a reasonable enough guess. Although I really hope we don't get backstabbed by him if that's the case, they already used that back in Agartha.

  14. #34
    群星の探検家 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,690
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertNameHsre View Post
    The last voice can't be Daybit or his Grand- they both know who we are from LB7. And in the likely possibility that the King is ORT, it's not going to be able to talk. So who could it be?

    More importantly, I found a decent shot of one of those blurred images. Gee, now where have we seen ears like those before? *cough*Sefar*cough*

    https://imgur.com/wx0lwcp
    Maybe.

    But can also be like the other person standing next to a bunny eared person on the ground, unless you're saying the other one is a giant. Sefar (3rd stage) only looks like the rabbit ears with a cube in her chest on the Moon Cell. All depictions of Sefar outside Moon Cell made her looks like a giant body of massive energy.

  15. #35
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle InsertNameHsre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Maybe.

    But can also be like the other person standing next to a bunny eared person on the ground, unless you're saying the other one is a giant. Sefar (3rd stage) only looks like the rabbit ears with a cube in her chest on the Moon Cell. All depictions of Sefar outside Moon Cell made her looks like a giant body of massive energy.
    It's also possible that as Dartz pointed out that this version of Sefar is dead and that we're seeing is part of her corpse. The other figure might be a giant or it may just be the perspective, I can't say.

  16. #36
    夜属 Nightkin Ordep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    I don't mind the meaningless syncretism of this Lostbelt, as long as there are some elements of my country's culture.

    Would it be too much to ask for a Brazilian servant, since this Lostbelt is in my country's territory?

  17. #37
    You Are Going to Brazil Wyvern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    610
    Blog Entries
    3
    As it has been explained to me, apparently when Nasu refers to our part of the Americas, he doesn't use the South or Central America words. Instead, he uses the japanese comparative to 'Latin America' which encompasses both. So, yeah, it seems like he treats both areas of the world as a whole, so the Aztecs being down south in the Amazon isn't that he doesn't know better, but that he's been using a different definition of what the Americas are in the Nasuverse than what we're used to.

  18. #38
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordep View Post
    I don't mind the meaningless syncretism of this Lostbelt, as long as there are some elements of my country's culture.

    Would it be too much to ask for a Brazilian servant, since this Lostbelt is in my country's territory?
    Tangential, but this reminded me that at one point I did in fact count how "local" casts were (though I couldn't tell you exactly how I counted at this point, all I know is I didn't count recurring characters like apostles, musashi, or chaldea's core cast), and the result was basically:
    Russia: 2 out of 7 - 29%
    Scandinavia: 6 out of 7 - 86%
    China: 9 out of 11 - 82%
    India: 6 out of 9 - 66%
    Greece: 11 out of 16 - 69%
    Heian: 12 out of 16 - 75%
    Britain: 10 out of 10 - 100%

    So all in all there's a pretty large chance that you'll see SOMEONE from South America (though Brazil specifically is gonna be a tougher ask, I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  19. #39
    夜属 Nightkin Ordep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Tangential, but this reminded me that at one point I did in fact count how "local" casts were (though I couldn't tell you exactly how I counted at this point, all I know is I didn't count recurring characters like apostles, musashi, or chaldea's core cast), and the result was basically:
    Russia: 2 out of 7 - 29%
    Scandinavia: 6 out of 7 - 86%
    China: 9 out of 11 - 82%
    India: 6 out of 9 - 66%
    Greece: 11 out of 16 - 69%
    Heian: 12 out of 16 - 75%
    Britain: 10 out of 10 - 100%

    So all in all there's a pretty large chance that you'll see SOMEONE from South America (though Brazil specifically is gonna be a tougher ask, I think).
    Thanks for the stats.

    I'll try to keep expectations on the possibilities, even though they are low.

  20. #40
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,809
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As it has been explained to me, apparently when Nasu refers to our part of the Americas, he doesn't use the South or Central America words. Instead, he uses the japanese comparative to 'Latin America' which encompasses both. So, yeah, it seems like he treats both areas of the world as a whole, so the Aztecs being down south in the Amazon isn't that he doesn't know better, but that he's been using a different definition of what the Americas are in the Nasuverse than what we're used to.
    I... really doubt that.
    Sure, I could believe there is a more generous translation to stuff like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonia Section 20
    QuetzalcoatlSouth America's goddess lives with the forest and beasts! The sun blesses with life and creation, not destruction!

    [...]

    Ishtar
    Eep! She really is the principal deity of South America! That's one heck of a trump card she's got!
    But terminology can't justify LB7's map lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •