Page 199 of 286 FirstFirst ... 99149189194197198199200201204209249 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Rolling less wumenz secret sauce

The secret sauce is commiting to certain characters for me. I don't want a newer Saber, I want to decide which one I have is getting grails/more dupes.

Same way I'm not rolling a Kama alt or S.Ibuki on my NA account because I have assassin Kama already and commited to 120 on S.Kiara, Spishtar be damned. So far every future Arts AoE just does the same job. Kirei has fanservice but I can cook mapo tofu and draw him, and settle with my existing (now neglected) AE Kiara. [I]Incidentally I made the 'official' recipe with the added chilli oil for Fate fan friends, very salty/pungent.[/Ui]

Tezca's kit is probably the most interesting Arts AoE in forever but he doesn't press any buttons or build any weird new teams. Kuku is mixed feelings because she's stepping on my evil rabbit wife's tail.

Charlie killed wanting to roll variety

Add that the HP creep of 90++ seriously disincentivises rolling NP1-2 on numerous characters. The design of rotating enemies so you need trait or black grail only further disincentivises yolo whatever rolls because your shiny new character will do peanuts to 800k HP then get class blocked in the next event because apparently LS expect us to have 2 or 3 NP5s in each class with different traitmods/niches to get that sweet 6CE bonus in 3 turns.

Like seriously, that lotto quest with Charlemagne is the greediest, shittiest farming quest in the game since original Ereshmass with its 400k Salter before Skadi etc existed. The requirement to noRNG it was an NP5 Oberon and a 115-120 NP5 Gil/Ishtar/Tesla. And they could do this again e.g. 800k Da Vinci/Castoria - no one has trait on them!

On the Camazotz talk, I really don't see him coming anytime soon. Kuku is the banner 2 SSR and Valentine's is the week after. Romance cannot be cancelled because VOICED FANSERVICE.

CBC's most serious story was Odysseus' resolution with Circe, and I don't see CBC dropping a Beast.

Camazotz right now would be the 4th LB7 SSR if you don't count Kirei. LB6 only had 3 SSRs ignoring Koyan. Traum also had 3. The killer Anni+Summer 7 period was 1 Anni SSR + 3 Swimsuit SSRs.
    In my case, while I said I'd be more casual with the game, I'll just pour everything I could onto Castoria, which would be around middle of the year. I'm not rolling anyone or anything until her banner, not even Event CEs. So far I've got 500 Quartz + 60 ticks, aiming for around 600 Quartz + 100 ticks to reach that pity, with maybe less ticks and more Quartz than calculated. There are several Servants that I've lantern'd, and I'm gonna max them steadily.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get a payback from previous Anniv.

The fact that they pulled everyone to work on LB7 might indicate that we might not even get CBC or Valentines. I could be wrong. We'll see. As much as I do want Beni Alter, I just want her as a 4* Servant on Banner 2 so I can roll both Beni Alter and Kukulkan in one fell swoop and not as the new 5* Servant for Valentines.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    The fact that they pulled everyone to work on LB7 might indicate that we might not even get CBC or Valentines. I could be wrong. We'll see. As much as I do want Beni Alter, I just want her as a 4* Servant on Banner 2 so I can roll both Beni Alter and Kukulkan in one fell swoop and not as the new 5* Servant for Valentines.
    No new event, only scenes for new servants?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Assuming the "we had to pull everyone to work on LB7" scenario only happened back in December-January, it would be extremely sad if Valentines wasn't finished because of it, since that would mean they don't even finish the events one month before they go live.

Honestly, it's hard to say since I'm just wildly speculating based on very little that we know of their development side. I'm also partly hoping that we don't because I want my break from rolling and I've spent quite a lot for last and this month (include the upcoming Banner 2).

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one thing Mashu gets at the end of the LB.

Spoiler:
    She gets access to Bond 9, and that's it.
    It's really bizarre how she's somehow still not Bond 10

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Dodging spoilers like a boss. Finished section 12.
    That was looooooooong. Damn...

Very interested to see where the Olga stuff will go. Though there is definitely more focus on Kuku and Nito this time around, Olga's still the thread I'm most invested in. I have a feeling I won't get what I want, but my prayers go out to Nasu.
    This is not to say I'm not interested in the others though, I liked the necromancer match Nito had with Camazotz. That CG of him grabbing her by the arms had me concerned since I know she's gonna get Altered at some point.
    A bunch of Tsuki stuff has been highlighted in these two sections tho. With Da Vinci talking about the "brain of the planet" (very sus, most sus indeed) and the way these skeletons were operated by Camazotz feeling very Tsuki vamp-like (maybe it is the same mechanic, not a moonruner so I can't tell for sure).

At first I was weirded out by Camazotz voice, but by the second battle speech it had grown on me. He sounds like Viral from Gurren Lagann, dunno if it's the same VA, but the tone suits him.
    burn your dread you coward

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Alter View Post
    Really curious in what could her Bond CE be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Memories of Chaldea

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I just want them to change her NP to Black Barrel at some point, please.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I just want them to change her NP to Black Barrel at some point, please.
    It would be cool if her NP has her mount Black Barrel on Camelot and then shooting it.

I'll get a payback from previous Anniv.
    Ouch! I hope you get your cute Arts savant revenge! Anyone you're looking forwards to overclocking with her?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Eh, big doubt. No way they were still making assets for LB7 the week before release, they would have had problems further down the development process. Background Art and Servant for Valentine's should already be finished.

As for Beni, nothing rules out another SR. I don't see her being a Valentine's Servant however - she's a previous NY Servant. There's only ever been one alt for Vday, Bride, and that's from a long gone era of decision making. MHXA is an alter but not a costume/age alt of an existing character.

Personally waiting on Aphrodite's terminal

- - - Updated - - -

Well, she has one in Arcade I believe!

US Friend Code
    Ouch! I hope you get your cute Arts savant revenge! Anyone you're looking forwards to overclocking with her?
    Thanks. Mostly welfares and 4*, since I need her more for CQ-related content. Though for omnifarming I do have Spishtar and Summer Kiara.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Alter View Post
    Mash doesn’t love you the way Arash does. Please understand.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I know this might be an unpopular opinion, but the way I imagined Camazotz sounding from Part 1 does not match at all with Hiyama. It feels extremely bizarre to me.
    I like his voice but I also admit that I expected him to sound more shrill (so yeah Okamoto)

- - - Updated - - -

Rolling less wumenz secret sauce

The secret sauce is commiting to certain characters for me. I don't want a newer Saber, I want to decide which one I have is getting grails/more dupes.

Same way I'm not rolling a Kama alt or S.Ibuki on my NA account because I have assassin Kama already and commited to 120 on S.Kiara, Spishtar be damned. So far every future Arts AoE just does the same job. Kirei has fanservice but I can cook mapo tofu and draw him, and settle with my existing (now neglected) AE Kiara. [I]Incidentally I made the 'official' recipe with the added chilli oil for Fate fan friends, very salty/pungent.[/Ui]

Tezca's kit is probably the most interesting Arts AoE in forever but he doesn't press any buttons or build any weird new teams. Kuku is mixed feelings because she's stepping on my evil rabbit wife's tail.

Charlie killed wanting to roll variety

Add that the HP creep of 90++ seriously disincentivises rolling NP1-2 on numerous characters. The design of rotating enemies so you need trait or black grail only further disincentivises yolo whatever rolls because your shiny new character will do peanuts to 800k HP then get class blocked in the next event because apparently LS expect us to have 2 or 3 NP5s in each class with different traitmods/niches to get that sweet 6CE bonus in 3 turns.

Like seriously, that lotto quest with Charlemagne is the greediest, shittiest farming quest in the game since original Ereshmass with its 400k Salter before Skadi etc existed. The requirement to noRNG it was an NP5 Oberon and a 115-120 NP5 Gil/Ishtar/Tesla. And they could do this again e.g. 800k Da Vinci/Castoria - no one has trait on them!

On the Camazotz talk, I really don't see him coming anytime soon. Kuku is the banner 2 SSR and Valentine's is the week after. Romance cannot be cancelled because VOICED FANSERVICE.

CBC's most serious story was Odysseus' resolution with Circe, and I don't see CBC dropping a Beast.

Camazotz right now would be the 4th LB7 SSR if you don't count Kirei. LB6 only had 3 SSRs ignoring Koyan. Traum also had 3. The killer Anni+Summer 7 period was 1 Anni SSR + 3 Swimsuit SSRs.
    I think Camazotz should be allowed to faf around in a fluff event as a treat, he deserves it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Mash doesn’t love you the way Arash does. Please understand.
    Considering putting her in your team increases other servants bonds in a most events and the main story doesn't that mean she's actually your best wing woman?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Yeah, I know, what with Tepeu having MEoDP and Ixquic is referred as Archetype: Earth. But instead of superpowered being with the backing of the planet, her role is akin to an eternal observer of Mictlan, which resembles Moon Girl's more. It's more of a hybrid between Tsukihime and TnS I suppose.
    TnS in itself can be considered somewhat of a homage to Tsuki anyway.

Camazotz deserves a fucking break. Let's just give him an event where he plays around with the Alters because he wants some friends but he's too tsundere/angry/socially awkward to understand how to make some (so basically a 2.0 version of that Jeanne Alter event).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guy finally found some salvation in his death and people want him back already smh

Blog Entries
    The ride never ends

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    It would be cool if her NP has her mount Black Barrel on Camelot and then shooting it.
    Equip multiple barrels onto the walls of Camelot and shoot them like Melammu Dingir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Entelecheia View Post
    Camazotz deserves a fucking break. Let's just give him an event where he plays around with the Alters because he wants some friends but he's too tsundere/angry/socially awkward to understand how to make some (so basically a 2.0 version of that Jeanne Alter event).
    April Fools event where he becomes Guda for a day. That should be great.