Page 200 of 286 FirstFirst ... 100150190195198199200201202205210250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Equip multiple barrels onto the walls of Camelot and shoot them like Melammu Dingir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

April Fools event where he becomes Guda for a day. That should be great.
    Interestingly, that's actually the original concept for Lord Camelot, which is reused in Morgan's Camelot walls against Cerny.

- - - Updated - - -

'Zotz for White Day's CBC.

How big are each of the layers of the planet? The observatory was stated by Tepeu to be an unchanging world which includes the planet and universe, which tells me the Inner Sea is that large but also doesn't change as far as he was able to observe. Then you have the other layers like the underworld which seem to have their own cosmology. How does any of this stuff work?
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Was it confirmed whether "Data Lost" remains lost when the chapter ends, or is it only until you get to the last ORT node? Need to plan out how I'm going to tackle this stuff since I don't want to lose data for Servants I actually like (whoever said before it was a popularity contest (I think Oz), that's 100% spot on).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Assuming the "we had to pull everyone to work on LB7" scenario only happened back in December-January, it would be extremely sad if Valentines wasn't finished because of it, since that would mean they don't even finish the events one month before they go live.
    If they didn't pull in help until literally the last few weeks anyway, does that not prove they don't really finish things more than a month ahead of time?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Them fucking up a huge story chapter is par for the course for them, but the Valentines team not being able to finish that 1 month before sounds even worse, but not unexpected.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Was it confirmed whether "Data Lost" remains lost when the chapter ends, or is it only until you get to the last ORT node? Need to plan out how I'm going to tackle this stuff since I don't want to lose data for Servants I actually like (whoever said before it was a popularity contest (I think Oz), that's 100% spot on).
    If I remember correctly, the data lost is only for the first two phase of the marathon. The last battle commenced as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    If I remember correctly, the data lost is only for the first two phase of the marathon. The last battle commenced as usual.
    So the final battle doesn't cause data loss and everything's back to normal by the end of the lostbelt?

Thanks!

I just finished ORT today, I'm pretty sure Data Lost is only kept until you finish off the shiny disk, even the humanoid ORT lets you reuse your dudes.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They VERY, VERY, LOUDLY, tell you that you'll get your Servants back once you destroy ORT, presumably so nobody would get the impression that they were lost forever as expediently as possible. Gacha games cannot have stakes, after all.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Dodging spoilers like a boss. Finished section 12.
    That was looooooooong. Damn...

Very interested to see where the Olga stuff will go. Though there is definitely more focus on Kuku and Nito this time around, Olga's still the thread I'm most invested in. I have a feeling I won't get what I want, but my prayers go out to Nasu.
    This is not to say I'm not interested in the others though, I liked the necromancer match Nito had with Camazotz. That CG of him grabbing her by the arms had me concerned since I know she's gonna get Altered at some point.
    A bunch of Tsuki stuff has been highlighted in these two sections tho. With Da Vinci talking about the "brain of the planet" (very sus, most sus indeed) and the way these skeletons were operated by Camazotz feeling very Tsuki vamp-like (maybe it is the same mechanic, not a moonruner so I can't tell for sure).

At first I was weirded out by Camazotz voice, but by the second battle speech it had grown on me. He sounds like Viral from Gurren Lagann, dunno if it's the same VA, but the tone suits him.
    I will be very cross indeed if she isn't allowed to live again and join our side for real. She's already had to die twice, and for all Rasputin's talk about dying as a hero being her salvation I am convinced that the best end for her would be for her to live as a hero just like Guda has. Preferably by becoming an ordinary human again but I'll settle for her getting her old personality and memories back rather than the tacked-on pseudo-persona and false memories she's been saddled with this whole time.

Blog Entries
    Just realized MC only got his rights as Master back after the ORT marathon. Is this supposed to be significant?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Just realized MC only got his rights as Master back after the ORT marathon. Is this supposed to be significant?
    Only in the sense that we force Tezcatlipoca to give back what we lost and compel Daybit to do things our way when Tezcatlipoca revives him again.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, because Black Barrel is unusable without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    They VERY, VERY, LOUDLY, tell you that you'll get your Servants back once you destroy ORT, presumably so nobody would get the impression that they were lost forever as expediently as possible. Gacha games cannot have stakes, after all.
    Imagine FGO in a medium that isn't mobile gacha, with a good developer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Yeah, because Black Barrel is unusable without it.
    I see. But the replica Black Barrel wound't work on ORT anyway right?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Who knows. Not many things work on ORT, so probably not.

Personally cannot wait for TM Shadow of the Colossus where you fight every Type desperately.

JP Friend Code
    I see. But the replica Black Barrel wound't work on ORT anyway right?
    How would you have that scene of Beni putting death concept on ORT if we get to just use it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    How did Hume-Barrel Rayproof(hope I don't botch the wording) managed to land a hit again? First time, ORT UFO warped the space around it to curve the beam, but then it managed to aim straight at ORT in the climax. What did U-Olga do?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Time-locked ORT.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I think I read that she Quantum Time-Locked it?

Damn, I got time-locked so Comun could post the answer