Page 164 of 286 FirstFirst ... 64114154159162163164165166169174214264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 5703

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

Camazotz's Class

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    i mean, with how far we`ve come, Dantes can claim "Yes im summoned by Alien God... so that makes me, what? the 6th of the 7 apostles that helped you live so far? big whoop. Didnt know affiliation mattered more than actions here..."
    Spoiler:

Tbh, it doesn't even sound like they were all implicit with their intended roles. Haven't 2 or 3 of them basically tried to turncoat on CHALDEAS?

Blog Entries
    Wait, Tezca's sprite, battle animation and voice line are actually pretty cool. It's just the art that is horrendous, idk why they approve that.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Camazotz's class on Atlas is...
    Spoiler:
    "Atlas Unmapped Class"

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Camazotz's Class
    Spoiler:
    Is that a I after Beast?

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    Chapter
    Spoiler:
    was so annoying.

Spoiler:
    I will never not be irritated by forced supports. It's so damn slow

Blog Entries
    Plenty of locking servants around the place, damn

Spoiler:
    i have seen people says that ORT is a subspecies in the lostbelt was it like that from the beginning or was it just after it lost its core and absorbed the tree

Last edited by Tsotso; January 31st, 2023 at 02:18 PM.

Ok, I'm still reading through the script on Atlas, and I could be making the maths wrong but
    Spoiler:
    It seems the meteor containing the Mesoamerican gods arrived on the LB around the Carnian pluvial episode, way earlier than in PHH, and then held Pangaea together till ORT arrived. Da Vinci speculates and compares them to Hypha, so basically the Mesoamerican pantheon is made up of fungus bacteria that spreads through the land like a web and then attached to people. That web is whats keeping the supercontinent together on the LB.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tezcatlipoca's ascensions are embarrassing to look at. Who'd allow something like this in their game?
    Jesus Christ, the way his anatomy is so inconsistent that his head shrinks between one ascension and another is just so bad.

Blog Entries
    they are actually making me fight using mashu
    i'm impressed but also extremely frustrated

Okay, so Camazotz is not *quite* Beast V. The class icon looks corrupted/mangled, too. But maybe for all intents and purposes, he is Beast V?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, unless a scene escaped me through an off-standard name tag, I've been through every Daybit scene by now. It was certainly something. Take this less as a news coverage post and more as a contextualized opinion post.

Spoiler:
    We got a decent amount of Daybit here. We race him to get to ORT first, and along the way, we're shown his backstory and motivations. And don't get me wrong, I genuinely like what we got quite a lot. His father may have been erased from history, but he still sticks very firmly to the main lesson he got from him. That every person is honestly trying to do what's best, it's just that often we have very wrong ideas about what the best thing to do is. He's Fujimaru's and Marisbury's enemy, but he applies this philosophy thoroughly, seeing even the good in Marisbury's goal to ensure Human Order is safe on a permanent level.

But since he was obliterated and unobliterated by his father's angel halo, he sees humanity from a cosmic perspective. He knows that if Human Order is secured by Marisbury's methods, humanity will be forever regarded as the worst form of intelligent life in the universe, and he honestly considers that destroying the planet is a better alternative to the damage the Animusphere plot is going to do to our cosmic reputation. But Fujimaru is also someone trying to do what's best like everyone else, so Daybit fairly equips and instructs them to stop the Animusphere plot in his stead if he loses.

Later Daybit manages to offer U-Olga's heart to awaken ORT. He was keeping it on his own ribcage so he dies there. Later when the Lostbelt is disappearing, Fujimaru is transported to chapter 2's Mictlampa to officially get the Master credentials back and Daybit is there. Tezcatlipoca explains that his Mictlampa is not a permanent afterlife. It's the place he offers to those who lost in battle to rest before their next chance of victory on the battlefield comes. A "spa of the soul", as he puts it. The whole scene is as clear as it can be without being explicit that Daybit will be back.

And finally, the opinion I wanted to deliver with this post is... this didn't feel like Anastasia. What I mean with this is that Kadoc's character arc continues past Anastasia, to great effect particularly in Traum, but it still felt like Anastasia was Kadoc's chapter. Meanwhile, the ultimate sensation I've been left with here is Daybit's chapter hasn't happened yet. It wasn't Nahui Mictlan. It's going to be the South Pole chapter or Fuyuki if that's a separate thing.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Gelious's Avatar
    So basically another Lion King? "I want what's best for you, it's just my version of best is far removed from what you would consider best" Ok.

US Friend Code
    So Daybit explicitely says that Marisbury is the big bad then?

There's a lot of linger plot points with the two supposed primary characters of this LB, Daybit and U-Olga.
    Spoiler:
    For Daybit, the connection between David and Daybit wasn't fully explained, and for U-Olga, besides all the unaddressed foreshadowing, they literally said they can rebuild her Saint Graph, although the the last Apostle will do use her for evil purposes, so I assume she has to be saved from him. Really feeling she is gonna be the Anniversary Servant.

Blog Entries
    fuck camazotz fight holy shit its so annoying
    fuck forced supports
    fuck remaking party each time because lasagna is shizo

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    i mean, with how far we`ve come, Dantes can claim "Yes im summoned by Alien God... so that makes me, what? the 6th of the 7 apostles that helped you live so far? big whoop. Didnt know affiliation mattered more than actions here..."
    Dantes is an apostle of the Alien World like Moriarty. Only some of the apostles serve the Alien God herself. The problem is... if the Alien World is Chaldeas, then they're all our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Well, unless a scene escaped me through an off-standard name tag, I've been through every Daybit scene by now. It was certainly something. Take this less as a news coverage post and more as a contextualized opinion post.

Spoiler:
    We got a decent amount of Daybit here. We race him to get to ORT first, and along the way, we're shown his backstory and motivations. And don't get me wrong, I genuinely like what we got quite a lot. His father may have been erased from history, but he still sticks very firmly to the main lesson he got from him. That every person is honestly trying to do what's best, it's just that often we have very wrong ideas about what the best thing to do is. He's Fujimaru's and Marisbury's enemy, but he applies this philosophy thoroughly, seeing even the good in Marisbury's goal to ensure Human Order is safe on a permanent level.

But since he was obliterated and unobliterated by his father's angel halo, he sees humanity from a cosmic perspective. He knows that if Human Order is secured by Marisbury's methods, humanity will be forever regarded as the worst form of intelligent life in the universe, and he honestly considers that destroying the planet is a better alternative to the damage the Animusphere plot is going to do to our cosmic reputation. But Fujimaru is also someone trying to do what's best like everyone else, so Daybit fairly equips and instructs them to stop the Animusphere plot in his stead if he loses.

Later Daybit manages to offer U-Olga's heart to awaken ORT. He was keeping it on his own ribcage so he dies there. Later when the Lostbelt is disappearing, Fujimaru is transported to chapter 2's Mictlampa to officially get the Master credentials back and Daybit is there. Tezcatlipoca explains that his Mictlampa is not a permanent afterlife. It's the place he offers to those who lost in battle to rest before their next chance of victory on the battlefield comes. A "spa of the soul", as he puts it. The whole scene is as clear as it can be without being explicit that Daybit will be back.

And finally, the opinion I wanted to deliver with this post is... this didn't feel like Anastasia. What I mean with this is that Kadoc's character arc continues past Anastasia, to great effect particularly in Traum, but it still felt like Anastasia was Kadoc's chapter. Meanwhile, the ultimate sensation I've been left with here is Daybit's chapter hasn't happened yet. It wasn't Nahui Mictlan. It's going to be the South Pole chapter or Fuyuki if that's a separate thing.
    So, is Antarctica mentioned as the next place we're going in the story?
    Last edited by VTKajin; January 31st, 2023 at 03:01 PM.