Page 3 of 286 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [FGO JP Main Chapter] Lostbelt 7: Nahui Mictlan ~ The One Who Rules the Planet

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Even if you think they're part of the same continent, you're not gonna say France is the same place as Russia.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    I remember being in a call once with a bunch of eurobros and a guy from America. America bro said he really wanted to visit Europe, especially Russia. It was such a blood bath that I thought the global maps must have been remade.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    As it has been explained to me, apparently when Nasu refers to our part of the Americas, he doesn't use the South or Central America words. Instead, he uses the japanese comparative to 'Latin America' which encompasses both. So, yeah, it seems like he treats both areas of the world as a whole, so the Aztecs being down south in the Amazon isn't that he doesn't know better, but that he's been using a different definition of what the Americas are in the Nasuverse than what we're used to.
    To clarify, whenever Quetz is involved (her profile, references to her, her region of origin, the deities, etc.) yes they use 中南米 (中=Central, 南=South, 米=America) however, whenever the Lostbelt is brought up, they have consistently use 南米異聞帯 (南=South, 米=America, 異聞帯=Lostbelt), you can check they use 南米 on the LB3 prologue when they showed the map or again on the Heiankyo prologue when Sion says the Alien God moved from Olympus to the South American Lostbelt.

So, Nasu's geography may not be as terrible as it seems at first glance, but yes for some reason he seems fixated only on the Aztecs (so far, I reserve final judgement till we actually get to see what servants and cultures are actually use on the LB besides all the Aztec teasing).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    The fact that Japan uses rice to refer to America makes me feel like I'm being called a slur

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    The fact that Japan uses rice to refer to America makes me feel like I'm being called a slur
    Ateji is a funny thing.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Meanwhile the use Buddha to refer to France.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    More olga is nice but it would be pretty funny if ort or Arcueid is in this. That'd be some real copium right there

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Some of the cleanest stills I could get of the servant/ hero killing? Sefar. For me looks as if they're facing/ walking away from us, weapon mainly hidden by body, but it has handle tassels, ribbons?

JP Friend Code
    Hello! Im new here like completely fresh meat, hope we can be friends and stuff also can I ask you something who do you will be the Grand Berserker?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Daybit with his idea crayons

Also, welcome to Beast's Lair!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna invest my Sioncoin into LB7.

If not here, then certainly within the near future/climax of the Lostbelt arc.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; December 4th, 2022 at 08:01 PM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The best part about LB7 finally coming is that I'll no longer have to think about Super Brazil speculah ever again,
    and can then, instead, take it for what it actually is.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Altrouge coin is the sleeping bear...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Tangential, but this reminded me that at one point I did in fact count how "local" casts were (though I couldn't tell you exactly how I counted at this point, all I know is I didn't count recurring characters like apostles, musashi, or chaldea's core cast), and the result was basically:
    Russia: 2 out of 7 - 29%
    Scandinavia: 6 out of 7 - 86%
    China: 9 out of 11 - 82%
    India: 6 out of 9 - 66%
    Greece: 11 out of 16 - 69%
    Heian: 12 out of 16 - 75%
    Britain: 10 out of 10 - 100%

So all in all there's a pretty large chance that you'll see SOMEONE from South America (though Brazil specifically is gonna be a tougher ask, I think).
    I will never stop being mad about how badly slavs got robbed. Nikitich hardly improves the situation. Helena actively makes it worse.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What a question on a line that Nemo made he said he try to land on the open space on the surface what was that implying

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    I will never stop being mad about how badly slavs got robbed. Nikitich hardly improves the situation. Helena actively makes it worse.
    Don't forget about DOMAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Without thinking too hard on it, my gut impression is that it implies that the majority of the surface is covered by or is something that they don't want to land on.

US Friend Code
    They are in the Amazon, it might just be trying to find somewhere open enough for a huge airship to land.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    The best part about LB7 finally coming is that I'll no longer have to think about Super Brazil speculah ever again,
    and can then, instead, take it for what it actually is.
    Same, I hope LB7 is good or at least decent at best

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    More olga is nice but it would be pretty funny if ort or Arcueid is in this. That'd be some real copium right there
    U-Olga isn't really Olga, or at least we have no proof that it's not her being controlled by something else.

JP Friend Code
    There is a lot of people saying Arcueid will appear in this lostbelt a part of me wants this to happen but another part of me thinks its a bad idea honestly