Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 101518192021222530 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest 2022 Edition

Blog Entries
    I'm just gonna guess c for every submission. That's bound to get me a few right answers.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My submission has now been entered. I wasn't completely satisfied with it, but I can't see it improving with any rewrites so hopefully y'all get some enjoyment out of it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Man, I have become way too rusty. I have a clear picture of my sheet but can't seem to put it together at all.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    …going to be honest, my method of incognito was mirror some of my older stuff, so if anybody ever remembers my first days on this thing before I disappeared for two years, I might have a problem. Otherwise, I should be fine.
    Is it gonna be canon to one of your servant series?

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I now dislike this site on mobile.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why? I've been using mobile this whole time and it's fine for me.

But then again I'm very used to writing on mobile so that might just be me.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    My sheets look shitty for mobile users.
    Formatting on the phone is a pain too.
    Desktop bros ftw
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tbf regardless of your style, you gotta be a real madlad to do any kind of formatting on mobile beyond the very minor corrections.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 22nd, 2023 at 05:57 AM.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I have resurrected on my drawing tablet :]

Time to polish the fuck out of my sheet before I continue on vacation

Blog Entries
    I HAVE RISEN!

...so, uh, in the last two months, I've experienced a very rough funeral, and extremely sick dog, a broken down car, way to much family drama, and also half my house collapsed.

Not a fun Christmas.

In any case, I need a distraction. Something I can do out of a suitcase, as my family yell petty insults at each other in the background. So I had an idea.

Wyvern, do you still have your prompt from last year? I figured since I was too late to jump into this contest, it would be fun to do a mini-one of my own.

...I can't promise when it'll come out. Right now my mother is listening to my aunt complain about my other aunt, while two of my cousins are having a yelling argument about music from the 80s.

I miss my house.

Edit: ...didn't mean for that to be such a pity party. Never underestimate the consequences of having minimal socialization for months at a time. Contrary to what the isekais say, being a NEET does NOT give you dank social skills and a harem.
    Last edited by DrStein; January 22nd, 2023 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    I HAVE RISEN!

...so, uh, in the last two months, I've experienced a very rough funeral, and extremely sick dog, a broken down car, way to much family drama, and also half my house collapsed.

Not a fun Christmas.

In any case, I need a distraction. Something I can do out of a suitcase, as my family yell petty insults at each other in the background. So I had an idea.

Wyvern, do you still have your prompt from last year? I figured since I was too late to jump into this contest, it would be fun to do a mini-one of my own.

...I can't promise when it'll come out. Right now my mother is listening to my aunt complain about my other aunt, while two of my cousins are having a yelling argument about music from the 80s.

I miss my house.

Edit: ...didn't mean for that to be such a pity party. Never underestimate the consequences of having minimal socialization for months at a time. Contrary to what the isekais say, being a NEET does NOT give you dank social skills and a harem.
    Sorry to hear about that, man.

Ain't nobody like getting stuck in the middle of family drama. Still I do have the prompts I made for last year. So you can have them if you want.

New World! - Exactly what it says on the tin. A Servant of the Americas. Of far away lands often forgotten by the nasuverse. Whether it be South / Meso / North America, the intent of the prompt is that it must involve a figure of history or folklore belonging to the 'New World'.

Legacy - The descendant, the knock off, the copycat. A Hero who looked up to another and is considered a lesser version of them. It can be someone who is related to them through their ancestry. Or it could be someone who inherited the legacy of said hero by having inherited something from that hero.

Fairytale - A Storybook servant, belonging to a famous tale or story that is told to children in particular or belongs to a collective of stories reffered to as 'Fairy Tales'. It can be any character from a tale in particular. Or it can be many in the same servant. Or even a shared archetype across multiple stories.

Blog Entries
    Hey, an excuse to vent my rage of Nasu wasting Huitzilopochtli!

Okay. I am committing to do this. I don't want to give a hard timeline, because I usually take a long time researching, and I'm also still working through my Rider class Caesar I was gonna do for the October contest, but these WILL get done at some point!

Blog Entries
    rough to hear that. stay strong
    If you didnt ask wyvern directly, i wouldve suggested that too. I did before the contest started that late starters could use his instead.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post

Not a fun Christmas.
    Oof. If I could help, I would. But, since I'm just a voice shouting into the ether, I'm just gonna give you a metaphysical pat on the back and pray it gets better.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    Oof. If I could help, I would. But, since I'm just a voice shouting into the ether, I'm just gonna give you a metaphysical pat on the back and pray it gets better.
    Appreciate it.

Things...could have been worse. Think positive.

-------------------------

Found a faceclaim! Honestly, finding one I like is probably the most annoying part of a sheet. Everything else is just research and getting in the right mood.
    Last edited by DrStein; January 22nd, 2023 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Man, that was one hell of a Christmas/New Year/Lunar New Year chain. Hope everyone is doing well this year.

Also, just a heads up. It is preferable to send your sheet submission with the noparse function, if you haven't already. It's okay if you don't, but it certainly would make things easier to copy and paste.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Aka just put ur whole sheet inside [noparse] [/noparse] if you did not know this tag

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Coding noob here: what does that do?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    it doesn't let bbcode execute and thus allows kamera to basically copy+paste sheets wholesale.

for example like this:[B][I][U]for example like this:[/U][/I][/B]
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bro, I had no idea this tag existed. Can one send the sheet again with it to help ya, Kamera? Or you can take care of the ones you already have?
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————