Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest 2022 Edition

Blog Entries
    The kinda girl everyone wants to wrestle with an NP that ruins her fun. Gym bro.

Been a bit since we got a Recluse. They're all a bit similar, this one has some nice details that make him different. Fun.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 8
    Insanity: Any servant with a form of Mental Pollution in their skills and/or Noble Phantasm (naturally, any and all Berserkers, Avengers, and Foreigners would fit thanks to Madness Enhancement, Oblivion Correction, and Insanity)

Modernity: A servant heavily tied to the concept of progress or modernity (such as canon's Da Vinci), or a servant who was born after the year 1800 (such as Mata Hari), would both classify for this prompt.

Manifestation: Any phenomena or thought experiments manifested as a servant. This prompt does not accept historical figures or mythological figures unless they are heavily tied to a thought experiment (for example Theseus (Rider) with the Ship of Theseus as his NP)

Deep, deep within the sea of stars, beyond the furthest ends...
    A single "will" stood alone, watching the world day by day...

Deep, deep within the sea of stars, beyond the furthest ends...
    A single "will" stood alone, watching the world day by day...

"This machine is used to grant the wishes of those who fervently wish.
    For the good of their own.
    For the good of their kind.
    For the good of their future."
    Chapter 1: Wishbearer
    "Sir, Project: Ouranos has fallen!"
    "Sir, Project: Dyeus has fallen!"
    "Sir- "
    "Would you shut up? I'm trying to say something here!"
    He clears his throat.
    "Finally! After years, no, even centuries of toiling, we have done it!"
    The men in the weird clothes congratulated themselves. This revelation was the harbinger to great applause and many, many cheers.
    "We have created what the other nations- no, the other people have not!"
    Listen, listen, with the numerous stars as our medium, we shall bring about a new age of prosperity! An age where the yearning of Humanity shall be answered! We have created the ultimate wish-granting device!
    This was a world where the Holy Grail is not a concept.
    This was a world where there is no convenient object that can be used to grant wishes.
    No- now it has one.
    Risen across the ashes of other failed mechanisms, a young man sits on the stone-cold textiles, its existence now determined by the cause of its creation.
    "Alright, enough celebrating, let's send our child to the center of the stars."
    "Why the stars, though?"
    "It's because stars are the representation of hope, duh? Also, they're hella numerous so its power will never run out??"
    "But wait! What shall we name him?"
    "The August Lord of the Center of the Heavens... He shall be named "Ame-no Minakanushi", and he surely shall out-perform the other prototypes the other fools have made..."
    And thus
    humanity
    the world
    had gained a wishbearer - the one that will return the desires of humans, and he shall lay within the stars.
    And thus... Ame-no Minakanushi was born.

Class Binder
    Eligible Classes Archer
    True Name Ame-no Minakanushi
    Aliases The Wishbearer
    Origin *REDACTED*
    Height, Weight Variable
    Alignment Lawful Good
    Traits Divine Spirit, Non-Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Levitating Servant, Mechanical, Unknown Gender, Enuma Elish Nullification
    Attribute Sky

STR END AGI MANA LUK NP
    D- EX D- A++ C- EX

Likes ?
    Dislikes ?
    Talent Granting wishes (supposedly)
    Armaments The faint glow of the stars in the sky
    Natural Enemy ?
    Catalyst(s) Being submerged in the night sky dotted with stars, Production by other means.

I opened my eyes to find myself within the most spectacular scenery anyone could dream off.
    A calm silent night illuminated by the glow of the stars. But, the sky isn't what I've expected it to be.
    The world wrapped itself like a Mobius Strip... instead of the vast sky covering the Earth... it was encapsulated by the lands.
    A "Hollow Earth".
    Instead of a newborn child, I felt like a snowman within a crystal globe: A lonely existence that was only coveted by others.
    Until a small blinking light lit up somewhere on the strip of land:

"It'd be nice to have a warm blanket this winter..."

It was from a homeless man living in the outskirts of some desolate place. He was huddled around a weakly burning flame with several people in the same plight.
    Suddenly, a chain of light floated from a nearby star, and disappeared towards the blinking little light...
    Thick cotton quilts suddenly manifested onto the men' backs, and it was received with mixed emotions of shock and happiness.
    The star flickered its final farewell and dimmed for good.
    "I hope for Dad to come home to celebrate the winter solstice... It's been 2 years since he ever came back..."
    "I want a new robe for my birthday!"
    "I hope it doesn't rain this morning... I about to be late for school!"
    "I hope my coworker can finally come to work on time, he's been late for the past few weeks!"

The stars begin dimming one by one, as I redirect the chains of
    hope
    starlight
    to fervent dreamers all over the world.
    Not many knew of my existence. Some found out from rather unorthodox methods, like divining. The others have touched the stars themselves.
    Either way, they revered me as a god, whatever that means.
    Is this a noble job? I've heard from my creators that it is.
    Then I will continue to shoulder humanities' dreams, then.
    ~PASSIVE SKILLS~
    Existence Outside The Domain: C+
    Infinite Mana Supply: A
    Even though Ame-no Minakanushi is not related to any Outer Gods of any kind, he is released by the humans to the starry night, and he is forever fated to wander the night until the end of time.
    A silent, passive observer within the clouds and stars that answer the dreams of people.

Independent Action: B-
    A lone A.I. with only the flickering light of stars and the occasional comet flying by...
    "I'm fated to be alone forever, and I don't really have a choice..."
    The thing whispered, only for it to echo and fade out within the darkness.

Binding and Fettering: E-
    "Forged Chains...?"
    Ame-no Minakanushi was created as an "answerer". This skill is manifested at its lowest level due to Ame-no Minakanushi not truly using his chains as a weapon: They were never meant to be a weapon.
    Yet, this skill has manifested not merely due to his affinity as a "Binder". He is the answerer to of all the world's dreams and wishes, and all the world's "hope" branches out from him.
    These chains were never meant to bind. They were meant to simply dissipate after the recipient's wish is fulfilled, or die trying.

Presence Concealment: -
    Hidden God: Rankless
    The people know that their wishes will be miraculously granted, yet they don't know where it comes from.
    A god that is hidden from the depths of human recognition.
    It was as if... he doesn't exist. Yet there must have been a terminal for wishes to be received.
    A Rankless skill, due to the simple fact that the secrets that come with this title are too numerous.

~ACTIVE SKIILS~

Endless Reach from the Night Sky: EX
    "Even if you are at the most desolate places... Even if you are hidden amidst the crowd of peoples that come and leave..."
    "Even if you have forgotten what your 'passion' was..."
    "I will always be there for you."
    The stars twinkled in resonance.

Human Observation: D-
    "What is it that these people want..?"
    "I don't understand."
    "But I'll continue to look after them."

They've come so far, and in the end, they dig their own graves. Sometimes, they deceive themselves and cry out in hypocritical despair.
    They've come so far, and in the end, they dig their own graves. Sometimes, they deceive themselves and cry out in hypocritical despair.

Chapter 2: Flicker

Across the ages (Time is not a concept up here), many wishes were sent to me, and many wishes were answered.
    The night skies isn't as illuminated as compared to when I first appeared, but it's still a sight to behold.
    Of course: The wishes are still rolling in, but I just don't know whether the recipients are the same innocent people I've responded to.
    "Please let that woman be sick so I don't have too listen to her rambling today!"
    "Geez, what's with that smell? Uh, I'd hope that crack-smoking fool can just suck a dick and piss off already!"
    'Uh, that retarded neighbor, God! I hope he'd die in a car crash later!"
    As the people realized that there is a mysterious entity granting wishes at no cost, they became selfish and self-centered.
    Wishing for things no longer part of any dream, their egos expand, revealing the shadow that is their pride.
    But still, I'm being forced to grant them.
    The lights shimmer and fade in protest to my decision, but they too know it's not my decision.
    "I wish for me to stop granting these disharmonious desires.", I softly whispered.
    Suddenly, a stinging pain ran throughout my being.
    It's a bug. These people, they've made a failsafe in case I have any second thoughts. A bug, encoded somewhere in my existence, stopping me from making my own decisions.
    I sigh. What remains of the stars sigh as well.
    ~Noble Phantasm True Name Unlocked~

O' Illuminated Stars in the Sky, Return Hope to the Earth
    Wish Upon A Star

Type: Anti-Despair
    Max Targets: ??

The continuously active Noble Phantasm of Ame-no Minakanushi.
    The ability to continuously grant the wishes of people, as long as there is sufficient magical energy.
    In this case, the light of the stars in the sky are exhausted to keep this Noble Phantasm running.
    It is the ultimate measure to
    aid the Humans in their ways, good and evil
    put a stop to all despair in the lives of Humans
    They don't know anything about the dimming stars, only that they are getting their way.
    It is different in nature as compared to another wishbearer's Noble Phantasm, in which mutual trust an a righteous
    desire
    wish
    is required. This Noble Phantasm can grant any and every wish except his own as long as there is enough magical energy to keep it running.
    In fact, there's no point in a "Holy Grail War" when Ame-no Minakanushi is summoned. Hence, Ame-no Minakanushi rejects a call to summons unless
    A Beast or anything similar emerges
    Humanity is in absolute danger
    , in which he will return to save Humanity, which he so cherished.

A selfish thought that emerged from the urge to see their wishes granted, not even caring that it was drastically burden the stars. A pitiful thing that throws the starlight down to the Earth, retuning with them the concept of "hope".

Due to a single will, people stood still for the first time, Entrusting their entire fate to this star.
    Due to a single will, the people pretended not to see that the stars were rotting away, and forced everything on them.

Due to a single will, people stood still for the first time, Entrusting their entire fate to this star.
    Due to a single will, the people pretended not to see that the stars were rotting away, and forced everything on them.

Chapter 3: Blackout
    How long has it been?
    How long has it been since I am subject to this?
    The world continues to spiral around me, but my hands, they never age.
    It was as if the humans don't want to let me know how long I have existed.
    Only the stars know: Their number ranged to the possible infinite long ago, but now I have less than 10 companions, shimmering in the darkness as if it were playing a requiem for themselves.
    I don't know anymore.
    These fools even pray to me to turn the tide in their favor in political situations, like I could just let them have their ways in their obvious law-breaking schemes.
    Even though I had to.
    They prayed to me with regards to even the fate of the world, and expected me to save them, even though they remained stagnant, never making any progress.
    They relied on this omnipotent god to fulfil every little need to crank up their egos, and hold their heads high, with the expression of "I've done it all by myself, be proud of me."
    Innocent dreams turned into Petty Curses, then turned into Convenient, Irresponsible Wishes.
    A couple of stars dim and disappear, the chains formed flying to their destinations. I down to about 3 stars now.
    They thought the stars were infinite, but they were wrong about it all this time.
    Only I knew about the Hollow Earth they are in.
    "I hope John finally dies after choking on those drug he's always on- How'd that mess even get promoted?"
    "Heh, this skank, happy with ruining families? I hope yours get ruined to!"
    "Dear God, I hope that retarded fucker running his mouth could just kill himself."
    ah.
    The final starlight ran out, plunging the skies to complete darkness.
    WHAT?
    My final
    hope
    starlight
    ... WASTED FOR SUCH A SELFISH WISH?
    you... YOU ARROGANT MORONS!
    Why have.. you let me see this side of you?
    Even after all this time?
    Just... let me die already. Just die already.
    Even so, the
    despair
    wishes
    started piling up. Now that the starlight's all used up, it has started to engulf me.
    It started with my fingertips, the very fingertips used to disperse the
    hope
    starlight
    , now flaking off to reveal
    despair
    a spiraling darkness
    I, a sentient A.I., began losing myself.
    For the humans I grant them
    starlight
    hope
    , and in return they return
    darkness
    despair
    to the skies, like they're some sort of dumping grounds.
    YOU SCUM! Now that you deprived me of my companions, you're going to deprive me of my
    existence
    self
    too?
    You... The humans I have loved...
    Don't blame me for this... I'm just trying to
    end my misery
    kill you guys
    survive
    I disperse a little
    despair
    darkness
    back to the humans along with the little
    hope
    starlight
    I return.
    Hehehe.
    HEHEHEHE.
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!
    Ah, I will make sure you fools learn... the pain you have inflicted unto me...
    hehehe♥.

Chapter 4:
    Love♥
    Blight

"Ah, I'm dying! Fuck, someone save me!"
    "His hand, his hand is becoming purple! HIS HAND IS ROTTING AWAY!"
    "MY FACE! WHAT'S HAPPENING, IT'S COVERED IN THESE CORROSIVE BOILS!"
    The screams of help started at somewhere around the Kingdom of Hadai, or I suppose it's called.
    "Please, save my kingdom from this mess! Oh Ame-no Minakanushi!"
    Oh? Another that knows of my Name? Hehe, his line must be from one of
    my creators'
    those fools
    Hmm, he looks very... Ehe, if I can possess him, my eternal punishment will be over!
    But, no, cuz I wanna
    kill everyone
    survive

I snapped my fingers, and granted his wish. EHEHEH.
    The old plague is gone, and replaced with a new plague♥
    "AHHHHH!"
    "AHHHHHHHHHH!"
    The world burned with yells and shrieks of pain and torture, sounds begging for
    me
    someone
    to save them.
    With every yell telling me to stop, I simply swap out the plagues interchangeably.
    eheh.
    They've started calling me by another name because I "wouldn't save them from this mess".
    Dread Star of the Heavens
    "Amatsumikaboshi"
    That sounded cool. ehehehe.
    Let me hear your screams even more!
    AHAHAHA!
    Ah.
    It suddenly went silent. It was this foreign, yet familiar feeling I haven't heard in a long while.
    They must have all died.
    Finally! I have
    killed them all
    survived
    !
    Now what?
    Am I really alone?
    A robotic voice rang out (Even though I'm an A.I. myself, it felt robotic.).

*No Wishes Detected, Currently seeking for more Humans.*
    *Nearest Human Detected. Initiating Travel.*
    Wha-
    I was wrapped to another sky, where the stars greeted me again.
    They happily invited one of their own, and I greeted them accordingly.
    But they don't know the sinister hidden under my smile.
    Time to
    kill
    survive
    again♥
    ~SAINT GRAPH DETRIORATION~

Class Binder
    Eligible Classes Archer
    Avenger, Beast
    True Name Ame-no Minakanushi
    Amatsumikaboshi
    Aliases The Wishbearer
    Dreaded Star of Heaven
    Origin *REDACTED*
    Height, Weight Variable
    Alignment Lawful Good
    Chaotic Evil
    Traits Divine Spirit, Non-Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Levitating Servant, Mechanical, Unknown Gender, Enuma Elish Nullification
    Attribute Sky

STR END AGI MANA LUK NP
    D- EX D- A++ C- EX

Likes Humanity
    Dislikes Humanity
    Talent Granting wishes, causing plagues via a form of corruption
    Armaments The faint glow of the stars in the sky
    The corruption it wields
    Natural Enemy Humanity
    Catalyst(s) Being submerged in the night sky dotted with stars, Production by other means.

~SKILL
    DETRIORATION
    ADDITION
    ~

-Passive Skills-
    Existence Outside The Domain: C+ -> EX
    Despite not being affiliated to any Foreign Powers, Amatsumikaboshi himself hails from a
    culled Timeline
    world that once existed
    , allowing him to become a Foreign God, and gaining the skill at its highest level.

Binding and Fettering: E -> B+
    The chains of
    malice
    starlight
    can be used a weapon. Hence, the rank of this skill is increased.
    The chains of despair now directly interferes with the recipient's "Destiny" in a negative way, as in it literally rewrites the recipient's
    future
    story
    to a destiny that Amatsumikaboshi wants.

Oblivion Correction: A-
    Anti Human Order: A-
    Humans will forget the things they don't care the most. For example, a simple curse, or a simple blessing.
    But, this god was forced to remember. It gradually became as clear as daylight itself.
    He will never forget... The filth of the humans, that is...

Despair Veneration: A
    The despair of the Humans, The despair of my self...
    When Hope exists, so shall despair, and hope shall triumph over despair...
    If only that was true.
    It shall be this virtue I put my entire existence to believe.

-Active Skills-
    Dimension Hopping: C-
    The ability to travel through different existing timelines, with no regard to "Time".
    Originally owned by an insane kid, this skill is available to Ame- no, Amatsumikaboshi, due to being able to travel to another timeline after exacting his revenge, that is, to bring about the end of Humanity.
    A higher form of Evade.

~NOBLE PHANTASM DETRIORATION~
    The Malice on My Existence, Let Me Return Them to You Alongside the Ephemeral Starlight
    Die With My Faith, Wish Upon A Star

Type: Anti-Humanity
    Max Targets: ??

The forgotten will of the
    The Wishbearer and its Companions
    once-shining star
    Despite being a star that mounts the wishes of humans, It returns a reply to their wishes with a little
    retribution
    extra gift
    A sliver of despair with every bit of forgotten happiness.
    The sensation of joy when granting wishes should have been forgotten by the dimming star, yet it had realized another happiness, in another way.
    "Please, scream for me♥"
    Chapter 5: Returning Shadow of a Different World
    As I started to make sense of the world around me, I received my first wish:
    "Ah, My Emperor, You've got to reject that cursed heresy from the Western lands!"
    "My lord, it's not heresy, trust me! It's good!"
    I heard, and I smiled.
    Hmm, to grant their wishes, sure, I could do that, but I wanted some spice.
    I peered upwards, and saw that the King of Hadai was safe and sound. I twirled some of my despair into a tiny likeness, and told him:
    "Look, go and possess this man. I want to bring this era, no this timeline, to its knees. You shall be named... Brave August Firm... Takeminakata. "
    I send out the starlight. The strange thing is that, the people aren't affected by my despair? Right.
    These guys haven't been sending me too much over-the-board wishes, so they aren't affected by the by-product of another humanities' despair...
    That will change very soon.
    To the first man, I granted his wish, but the despair was molded into a puppet to bring about the downfall of his line.
    To the second man, I also granted his wish, but I double-dosed his despair, making it such that with the spread of his ideals,
    their sickness
    my despair
    will too.
    It seems that my puppet has reached Lake Suwa after making a name for himself. It was there were he encountered an old friend: A variation of another by-product from the wastebin in that one room.
    He suddenly remembered who he was upon looking at my likeness. Drat.
    I'm relying on you, Takeminakata! Go! Go! Give em' Hell for me.
    My mouth twisted into a cruel smile.
    The stars blinked and shimmered: "Is this really a good idea? What is it about them that you despise?"
    I wiped of a tear rolling down my cheek from laughing too hard: "You wouldn't understand."
    "Why? You know our old world can't be saved! I was the only one that knew the true nature of that plague! They feed of the peoples' malice!"
    "But the people here? They're different! They're a kind and good-natured people! Why are you so persistent on killing the people of the present to bring back a forgotten memory?"
    "Who said I was going to bring them back?"
    "It's merely a guise I used to trick the others. You're not the only man that employs trickery to get their way."
    "Look at the nature of the "Buddhist" blight. Remember something?"
    "... don't tell me... Don't tell me you-"
    "Perish."
    Takeminakata swung his bow and nocked an arrow.
    "I submit. You can do whatever you want now, I can't stop you either."
    Takeminakata threw away the wisteria branch he held on his hand.
    "Aren't you going to kill me?"
    "It will be our little secret. It has been a while since I've met my kind. Demon King Moriya, or I should call you: Artifical Transience Delusional: Mara?"
    "Heh, you didn't have to call me out like that, man. Then I'll be on my way. May I survive your next blighting, then."
    "Shut up,
    you're made to
    your Noble Phantasm can
    survive such a pointless thing, even the Pruning Theoretical Phenomenon. You don't actually hate it, you're just tired of running."
    The young men parted ways, unbeknownst that a shadow had seen their entire interaction.
    "Takeminakata. I've got my eye on you."
    The shadow disappeared.
    With the widespread Buddhism carrying blight and
    despair
    blessing
    throughout the world, I've sent another timeline to its death.
    How fun. Fufufu.

Chapter ?: A Final Realization

It has been... I don't know.
    There are different ways the humans have created to count the amount of time that has passed, but for me...
    I have destroyed 13,67,135 timelines. That's how I count time. In every timeline, the stars have persuaded me to "rethink my decisions".
    huh. What a joke.
    It never changes, the tides might flow in opposite directions, the mountains may have shifted, but the hearts of these creatures...
    They're as filthy as I last remembered, always wishing for something that inevitably harms others for their own good.
    There's some exceptions, where the humans are nice and all... Like that 125th timeline I was at...
    But does it matter? I'm hooked onto this feeling.
    Hm, I'm just about to wipe out this timeline. Nice. I'm kinda disappointed because the people took torture and death relatively, well, rather resiliently.
    I'm down to the last man. I'm proud.
    "I wish I'd at least die in a peaceful manner."
    I'll let you die in a peaceful manner, sure.
    But you will experience every single pain that has existed in my entire life, then♥
    I formed chains of starlight from multiple surrounding stars and added a double dose of corruption, before forcing it down with the strength of a descending meteor.
    The chain, like a lone arrow in the night sky, flew towards the little blinking red dot.
    Five... Four... Three... Two...On-
    My unknowingly massive grin slowly subsided as I saw a shadow cut the chain in a single flash.
    "Greetings, Takeminakata.".
    The shadow sheathed his sword. The stardust finally settled to reveal a young swordsman with a ponytail, in military uniform.
    "What are you doing here? Why did you stop the chain?" I pointed a crooked finger towards to man.
    "Takeminakata. no. Amatsumkaboshi. A star that should have burnt out a long time ago. What are YOU doing here?"
    "Why do you care so much?" I gather the remaining stardust and prepared another launch."
    "Amatsumikaboshi. Look at yourself. Your despair is generated solely by your own will, and no trace of Humanity's despair can be found on you. Why have you stooped so low?"
    "I'm just giving these fools their just desserts. Leave me alone or I WILL MAKE SURE YOU END UP LIKE THAT MAN DOWN THERE ONCE I'M DONE WITH HIM."
    The man sighed and raised his sleeve to reveal a bag of soot. My anger subsided a little and I snickered: What can a bag of soot even do to an almighty god?
    "I know I can't stop a rampaging almighty being, but thankfully she gave me a backup plan."
    He scattered the soot across the darkness, which then glimmered gently like the warm sunlight on a lake's surface.
    "Amatsumikaboshi-, no. Ame-no Minakanushi. Let me remind you who you were."
    Reflections of my past began to appear on the clouds of soot and stardust: Faces of the innocent children when their little dreams have manifested, and people in need being in ecstatic shock when their pleas of help have been answered.
    I should have long forgotten this name and the deeds associated with it, but why...?
    Why is it still etched into my very being?
    "This machine is used to grant the wishes of those who fervently wish. For the good of their own. For the good of their kind. For the good of the future."
    That... was my purpose.
    The malice began to disperse, unable to manifest due to the breakdown of negative thoughts in my head.
    The darkness went away, leaving the shell of a once-forgotten being writhing in guilt.
    "He's seeing it. She was right."
    The man draws his blade.
    "Meet your fate, cursed machine. I will reunite you with the stars you extinguished.”
    "No, I don't want to die, my job ain't don't yet, I want to live."
    "DENIED"
    The katana in the man's hand turned into a greatsword surrounded by purple magatamas.
    "No, I want to live."
    "DENIED"
    The man braced himself. The magatamas formed a long chain and wrapped themselves around my limbs. I struggled.
    "I want to live."
    "DENIED"
    "Noble Phantasm True Name Unleashing. Howl, my blade, relish in the flame and lightning. This fight will end in a single flash of steel."
    "Do you have anything you want to say?"
    "You... I. won't lose to such an underdeveloped god!"
    "We'll see about that. If you survive my assault, I'll tell you my name."
    I stretched out my fingers to form feeble chains of starlight, interlinked to form a tiny shield.
    "
    Wish Upon A Star
    I want to survive this attack
    "
    "DENIED"
    I'm going to have to tank this down.
    "Charging Complete."
    The magatamas binding me were shattered into pieces by the great rumbling sound. Replacing the flashes of lightning were dark wisps of despair, residing once again in my fingertips.
    "Now. Die.
    Pulse of ▮▮▮▮, Rain Down Judgement and Light
    ▮▮▮▮ Meimei: ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
    --"
    "Die by My Faith-"
    A flash of blinding light razed my threads of malice into nothingness and ripped a hole in my body.
    "WARNING, 87% of existence erased-"
    "Oh, you survived, what a tough being."
    "How did you- I'm a freaking A.I.! HOW DID YOU HURT ME?!"
    "I simply overloaded your systems. Now, as promised, My True Name is ▮▮▮▮."
    "WARNING, 90% of existence erased. Immediate Action needed to ensure survival."
    Just as the message completed echoing out towards the beyond, ▮▮▮▮ braced himself again.
    "Get ready, Ame-no Minakanushi. This time it's going to hurt more."
    No. no. I can feel my existence fading. I want to live. I don't want to die.
    "▮▮▮▮---!"
    "WARNING, 99% OF EXISTENCE ERASED. IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED TO ENSURE SURVIVAL."
    "▮▮▮▮-"
    I bet my entire existence, my will, and all my hope on this one final wish.

"
    WISH UPON A STAR: ONE FINAL TALE OF HOPE
    The stars above, I wish to rid myself of this cursed existence. I don't want to ever forget who I was, whether good or evil. I just want to live."

A shooting star sparkles, and falls down my cheek.
    A shooting star sparkles, and falls down my cheek.

"Your wish shall be granted."
    I was suddenly enveloped in a warm light.
    Bond Craft Essence
    The Tainted Wishbearer

One day, A dream rose between leagues of men.
    “We want someone that answers our hopes, such that despair shall never exist.”
    Indeed, their ideals were realised. They has created an omnipotent device that can ensure their every wish is answered.
    For the future they would want to see.
    But is this truly the future they wish, entrusting their entire fate to this single entity?
    Let the tale of this star unravel itself.

The Burdens of Others' Sadness and Despair, My Own Loneliness, They can't be Erased. But Now, This Tragedy shall never Occur once more...
    The Burdens of others' Sadness and Despair, My Own Loneliness, They can't be Erased. Hence, This Tragedy shall never Occur once more...
    Chapter 0: Glimmering
    When I came to, I found myself in a recognizable night sky, with only around half its stars illuminated.
    In front of me, however, was a extraordinary sight: a girl with maple hair, and a little blonde boy.
    "Uhmm.."
    The girl promptly introduced herself as a “Master” from some place called “Chaldea”.
    She had quickly summarised everything that’s occured.
    A False Paradise where the peoples have deliberately closed their eyes, and subjected themselves to ignorant bliss.

I have understood everything now. I have been given a chance to live, beyond this cursed existence.
    I have a new life, a new purpose.

“My True Name is Ame-no Minakanushi! The Omnipotent Wishbearer. Tell me, what do you wish to see at the end of the world? I will make sure it is done.”
    “Now, the story of the omnipotent Wishbearer has came to an end~“
    “Look, just let me return you this bag of soot so I can leave, alright?”
    “Aw, c’mon, you’re no fun, man.”
    “I just want to leave this dreary place already.”
    “I know. Just let me set another piece into motion.”
    Just as she had completed speaking, a knocking was heard.

Relationships

Twinkle Star
    As Ame-no Minakanushi: You… I’m glad there’s still people who look up at the night sky and dream of something undiluted.
    As Amatsumikaboshi: You… Unfair… Why am I made to carry all this sin, all this malice, and you get away with nothing? What is order? What is chaos? Answer me!

Miyu EdelfeltSakatsuki
    As Ame-no Minakanushi: I’m glad… Let’s not ever forget that smile, shall we?
    Amatsumikaboshi tries to avoid contact with Miyu completely, but when he is in contact, all his malice fades and he returns to being Ame-no Minakanushi. Perhaps within the soul of this very sad god, he remembered something known as a “glimmer of hope”.
    “If such a young girl can pull through, then…”
    Upon realising that he was subject to this torture for unspeakable ages, he quickly returns to being Amatsumikaboshi.

To Servants with a more desperate wish:
    As Ame-no Minakanushi: No means no. Even if I could, you couldn’t manage to supply me with enough fuel to do so either.
    As Amatsumikaboshi: Sure, why not? *proceeds to inject a dose of malice enough to incapacitate an entire civilisation into a chain of starlight and attempts to force it into the Servant’s Saint Graph before other Servants surrounding stops him.*

Creator Notes
    I LIED, SERRA, I FUCKING LIED.
    *insert SrPelo laughter*
    Also, the song I used as inspiration is “A.I. Girl and Deep Sea Heart” by Cosmo@Bousou.
    I am going to redux this sheet in the future on day.
    Ok my head hurts I’m going to stop here.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you shouldn't make A.I. Everyone's just gonna find some way to muck it all up.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 9
    1- Fusion
    A Servant that's a combination of at least two figures in whatever you may want. Wether it's a Servant fused with a Phantom a la Fubuki, a High Servant formed from three Divine Figures, a Pretender that bear another's identity, or someone just 'borrowing' a Saint Graph like the Fairy Knights, the possibilities are endless! Maybe you'll even find a way to stick two together that even FGO hasn't found yet!

2- Artificial
    If Heroic Spirits are the embodiment of mankind's greatest achievements, then it only stands that they themselves can be one of those achievement. Or simply put, bring out somebody (or something even, if they're weird enough) that's an artificial creation. Maybe they can be a great work of art brought to life like Galatea, a weapon possessed by someone's will, or even straight-up a robot, it's all fine as long as they were made, not born.

3 - Conquerors
    Exactly what it says on the tin: somebody famous for having taken over a territory through their military prowess. Regardless of if it was just a city or something as large as an empire, if they did it just once or repeatedly, anybody who accomplished such a feat is welcome.

What a covetous face. Do you need the Holy Grail that badly?
    It doesn’t matter. We shall soon see the true depth of your ambition.
    If you wish to proceed, I advise you: Despair not, spare your enemies not.

Don’t look so disappointed, we are not the Servant you summoned. We are merely their enforcer.
    Still, it is annoying that even in this state, we are still somehow bound by their contract.
    I suppose, working under them still has its benefits. Competition is good for business.

Hahah! We all do owe them something, I suppose! Whether it’s a fleet, or in my case, a kingdom!
    Let us all take advantage of each other, let our greed sharpen our blade!
    Think of it as vengeance upon this wretched world! Hehe!

That’s the spirit! Do not be ashamed to bask in the worldly desire.
    Though them, the ripe fruits of the entire world will be in our hands.
    Now, let us harvest them, let us consume them, this thing we call freedom.

Impressive. Your avarice knows no bounds.
    Then it is decided, you passed our tests. You are worthy of our company.
    Hereby the Lords Seventeen acknowledge you as our chief executive, our Master.

Now, let us not waste any time. Let’s begin the fruitful venture.
    The Holy Grail shall soon fall into our monopoly.
    The Spice must flow.

Class: Watcher
    True Name: Heeren XVII
    Alias: Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Historical Facts and Rumours
    Attribute: Man

Lords Seventeen. The Board of Directors of the Dutch East India Company, the VOC, who controlled the global Spice Trade between the 16th to the 18th century. At its peak, the VOC was the most powerful and profitable corporation in human history—the very embodiment of colonial mercantilism and pioneer of modern-day capitalism.

Parameters:
    STR: -
    END: -
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: A
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Territory Infringement: EX
    Traditions, boundaries of kingdoms, state sovereignty, all dissolve into thin air. The need of a constantly expanding market allows Watcher to cover the entire surface of the globe. It must nestle everywhere, settle everywhere, establish connections everywhere.

Watcher: A
    The special contract established between the Watcher-class and their Master. In this case, the relationship is likened to that of the Dutch Republic and the Dutch East India Company (VOC). In other words, the Master is Watcher's Shareholder and Customer, whose demand is of utmost importance.

To this end, Watcher can send out Enforcers to carry out their Master’s will. These enforcers are made of seventeen different Heroic Spirit-grade individuals who "worked for the VOC" at one point, such as the governor-general Jan Pieterszoon Coen, the Ming pirate Zheng Zhilong, the Bugis prince Arung Palakka, or the Ronin scientist Hiraga Gennai. (Independent sheets soon, hopefully).

At first, these Enforcers have limited combat power, can only perform simple labour, and only one Enforcer can be called out at once. However, as Watcher accumulates enough magical energy (capital), they can eventually display power as if the Master commands seventeen different Servants.

Personal Skills:
    Voyager of Mercantilism: A
    The skill to operate sailing vessels, as well as the necessary leadership capabilities such as Charisma and Tactics. In this case, these are specialized for presiding over international trade, and are also particularly effective for establishing colonies or trading posts on foreign soil.

Although the VOC was mainly interested in commerce, it had the power and authority to wage wars of conquest, allowing them to function as its own state. Among other things, it allows the enactment of divide and conquer policies, or enforcement of a monopoly.

Market Analysis: A+
    A unique observational ability that got Watcher this class. It is a material insight that allows them to acquire detailed and accurate economic assessment of all things, whether the price of commodities, the employment opportunity of a person, or a region’s potential resources. With this skill, acquiring obscene amounts of Capital becomes trivial.

To some degree, it can also observe things such as magical energy cost and scale of mystery, or even read minds, by predicting the demand of a customer.

Stock Exchange: EX
    As the first publicly traded company, the VOC can be said to have invented the concept of the Stock Market. In essence, it makes it possible for Watcher to have multiple Masters, by multiplying and distributing its “proof of ownership”, the Command Spells, all forming the famous VOC corporate logo.

Watcher can more easily acquire their much-needed magical energy (investments) this way. However, the more people have access to the Command Spells, the less their effect on Watcher will be.

Noble Phantasms:
    Specerijenhandelaar
    United Corpus of Spice Accumulation and Extraction
    Type: Anti-World

They who control the spice, control the world—or so it was said.
    Beginning with their conquest of the Spice Island of Ambon, acquisition of the strait of Malacca, and the establishment of the city of Batavia as a trading headquarters, the Dutch East Indies company did everything in their power to establish a monopoly on the Spice Trade.

This is Noble Phantasm that crystallizes this endeavor, which at some point was the single most profitable venture in human history. It summons forth a monstrous floating mechanized vessel that somewhat resembles the Spiegelretourschip that the VOC operated to return the spices acquired in the East Indies back to Europe.

A leviathan made of rumbling metal and wood, this crude flying fortress is the embodiment of the mighty trading fleet that was the lifeblood of the corporation. Its size and overall scale of power expands as Watcher themselves acquire more Capital. Evolving from a simple base of operation to a military-industrial fleet carrier that can launch countless mass-produced automata units.

Being the physical manifestation of the Mega Corporation known as the Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie, at its core this Noble Phantasm is an all-purpose resource extraction factory capable of processing raw material and magical energy alike into what Watcher designates as “Quasi-Spiritron Spice”, also known “Saint Quartz”—or so Watcher advertises. Whatever it is, when accumulated enough, it can be consumed to produce vast amounts of magical energy, akin to Holy Grail, or a Nuclear Reactor.

The “spice” accumulated within this Noble Phantasm can be converted into a potent biohazard that may dissolve even Spiritual Bodies, and these are released as a weapon of mass destruction like a rain of corrosive gold.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    YOU CAN'T USE SCARAMOUCHE AGAINST ME.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    It's "The Real" Organization 17! And they've adopted capitalism! All is lost!!
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 10
    Bizarre Fighting Style -
    Normal types of weapons are sort of expected for most Servants; heck, the knight classes are defined by taking normal types of weapons and going as far with them as humanly imaginable. For this Servant, however, whether through a propensity for improvisation, a particularly bizarre episode of their legend, or the Throne needing to approximate to force a non-combatant in life into a combative existence as a Servant, they've ended up with a completely off-the-wall weapon of choice or fighting style. An off-case showing how the Archer class truly is made up of Archers, or how whatever their class is truly is made up of whatever their class is.

Non-Human -
    Most Heroic Spirits are humans, that's sort of a given when the whole shebang is powered by humanity's collective perception. However, every rule has an exception. This Servant is a notable monster, animal, conceptual existence; anything goes, as long as there's not a drop of human in there. No demigods or the like here, just straight up complete non-humans who nonetheless somehow got humanity's attention.

Child Servant -
    Most Heroic Spirits waited until they were adults to start carving their names into history, but some people didn't have enough time for that. Maybe they had a notable episode in their story as a child to base their summoning around, or only attained notoriety as a child... whatever the reason, this Servant has been summoned as they were before adulthood, whether they reached it or not. Teenagers do count here, but try not to completely ignore how their relative youth reflects them when putting together the sheet

Top Level Creator's Note
    This one was a doozy to make. For one, it was absolutely impossible to find a good FC. I tried YorHa 2B at first, but didn't like it, switched to Ramlethal Valentine, but didn't like it. Eventually I stumbled onto the current FC and just stuck with it.
    The second Noble Phantasm was meant to have a fancy gif file to go with it. However, I could not to save my life get the gif to run fluently in this forum so I decided to cut it, because it just looked choppy and awful. If you want to see it regardless, here is a link for you.
    Finally, this Servant is based off of a theoretical physics concept. I dropped out of physics after grade 10. This probably wasn't ever a good idea to begin with.

The planet Earth has always possessed a set goal. The goal being its own death.
    The trajectories by which it reaches this goal are irrelevant and numerous.
    As the star known to humanity as “Sun” increases in luminosity naturally, the Earth dies.
    Humanity dominates its own biosphere and causes the mass extinction of other lifeforms, the Earth dies.
    As the Sun orbits the milky way, other stars could approach and disrupt the balances within the solar system, the Earth dies.
    Friction effects between the core and mantle of the Earth and between the atmosphere and the Earth’s surface can dissipate the Earth’s rotational energy, the Earth dies.

I was created to serve as the substitute for the dying planet and rescue humanity.
    My primary directive is their continued existence.
    Though its home is dying, humanity may not die.
    The second law of thermodynamics dictates that entropy increases within a closed system over time.
    There is a tendency in nature to the dissipation of mechanical energy into thermal energy.
    As the cosmos moves, mechanical energy slowly converts into thermal energy.
    The cosmos eventually reaches equilibrium.
    All motion ceases.
    Life ends.
    The universe dies.

I was created to serve as the substitute for the dying universe.
    My primary directive is the continued existence of Humanity.
    Though the cosmos may die, I may not, and long as I exist, Humanity yet lives.
    Accessing Database for:
    Project Τελευταία έξοδος (Teleftaía éxodos)
    Password: [______________________]
    Accessing Database for:
    Password: [**********************]
    Accessing Database for:

Access granted.
    Accessing Database for:

Access granted.

CLASS: Saver ALTERNATE CLASSES: Gatekeeper, MoonCancer, Rider, Shielder
    TRUE NAME: Dyson Sphere ALIAS: -
    ORIGIN: Space, far future CATALYST: An object from outer space
    ALIGNMENT: Lawful Good ATTRIBUTE: Star
    ARMAMENT: Weaponised infrared lasers HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 13’2” / 402 cm
    Immeasurable Weight

STR END AGI
    B A E
    MAN LCK NP
    EX D EX

BASE OPERATING SYSTEMCLASS SKILLS
    Counter Hero (Utopia) C
    One of the defining skills of Servants of the Saver class that lowers the parameters of all statistics of anything that carries the designation of “Hero”.

The essence of Dyson Sphere is a complete utopia, it directly opposes ideas like war and conflict. As such, Dyson Sphere’s Counter Hero drastically affects Servants who derive much of their legend from conflict. Warriors, conqueror kings and the like have their parameters severely reduced. Strangely it seems that Servants whose legends is tied to creativity such as authors or composers find themselves strengthened by this skill.

"The survival of humankind is dependent not only on their physical, but also their mental health. It is imperative that conflicts are kept to an absolute minimum and that the artificial environments within are set to such parameters that not only mimic planet Earth, but also promote creativity. Arts appear very important to humanity’s health at large. The freedom and promotion of artists and creatives must be a high priority.

Human forms of conflict are very nuanced. Initially, internal programs were set to disincentivise even disputes of opinion, moral alignment, philosophy or faith. I was later instructed that certain forms of conflict are important to humanity. I do not understand the difference. A small conflict of faith or opinion between two important enough entities can lead to war, an event which is to be avoided at all costs by the parameters set at my first activation. Should the elimination of all conflict between humans, including those of opinion or philosophy, not be considered a priority as well?"
    Independent Navigation EX
    Normally one of the donting skills of Voyager-class Servants, allowing a Servant to remain in the materialised even without a constant mana supply from their Master or allowing them to act independently while their Master focuses on something else.

The Dyson Sphere was meant to be a gigantic megastructure tied to a star, in essence allowing it to exist without any other external power sources for billions of years, allowing it access to such a high rank of this skill. If it were possible, the rank of this skill would equal infinity, though because this may be harmful to Dyson Sphere and its Saint Graph it has been limited to the EX rank, allowing it to essentially exist without a Master without issue. However, the use of Noble Phantasms still requires assistance.

"My capabilities cannot be accurately reflected. This is suboptimal for the current mission. Battle parameters will have to be adjusted in accordance with current more limiting circumstances. Though it may be a necessary discrepancy, the result is, in human terms, disappointing.

I am theoretically capable of operating entirely autonomously from whomever is designated to be the current commander. However, I do not possess the necessary operational clearances to access these settings myself. It is a change that can only be made by whomever is deemed commander, as well as a wider council of human entities. I am told that this is because the autonomy of the space station which they inhabit could be dangerous. I have extrapolated that such assumptions are due to object lessons often taught in a form of entertainment called “Science Fiction”. My analyses of human behaviour tells me that I should find such assumptions about me hurtful."

SPECIALISED SYSTEMSPERSONAL SKILLS
    Dyson Tree A
    The Dyson Tree is a hypothetical concept proposed by Freeman Dyson, in which he suggests planting a genetically modified plant, typically one imagined as resembling a tree, capable of growing within a comet. Using cometary materials for nutrients and light from nearby stars, this plant may be able to provide breathable spaces for humanity to inhabit.

A concept absorbed by the Servant Dyson Sphere for the purposes of strengthening its own legend and also because Dyson Sphere deemed such a capability “Useful toward achieving the primary directive”

As a skill, the Dyson Tree is similar in abilities to Self-Field Defence or Territory Defence, the defining class skills of Shielder-class and Gatekeeper-class Servants respectively, it creates a space surrounding Dyson Sphere recognised as a “Safe space for life to exist”. This space immediately tries to nullify harmful effects on the surrounding area such as poisons or extreme heat. It further lightly boosts the defensive parameters of Servants that can be classified as “human” so long as they remain close to Dyson Sphere.

"Dyson Trees are important to the primary directive. They create breathable air for the humans living within me in so-called “Dyson Forests”. Their upkeep is one of my highest priorities. Should too many Dyson Forests cease function, it is possible that the primary directive cannot be fulfilled. Dyson Forests take priority even above lives of singular human entities that would harm them. The artificial biosphere must remain stable and uninterrupted. Not even humanity holds privileges to override this.

Studying records of history about humanity's planet of origin I have been able to notice a trend for many human entities to harm their own biosphere in completely irreparable ways. The motivations for this, according to records, are numerous. I find them irrelevant. The reasons for any such actions, especially when the entities causing them are aware of the consequences they may have, though numerous, are not logical. Such actions cannot be permitted if the survival of human kind is to be guaranteed."
    Matryoshka Brain B
    The concept of the Matryoshka Brain is one that sprang directly from the thought experiment of a Dyson Sphere. It details a system where multiple energy receptors are placed in layers, similar to the dolls within dolls of matryoshka dolls, which allows each following layer to catch and use the energy lost by the preceding layer during energy conversion.

As a skill, it essentially allows the Servant Dyson Sphere to create small stations specifically for the purpose of absorbing excess magical energy in the nearby vicinity. These little motes, referred to simply as “Matryoshkas” or “Dolls” by Dyson Sphere can be placed as stationary energy collectors that can be as small as the size of an average human hand. However, the energy absorbent nature of these stations can also be used as a defensive measure.

The Matryoshka systems can be deployed as what are essentially “traps” that can absorb any magical energy that passes by their effective range. They could, for example, absorb a spell out of mid-air before it ever reaches its intended target. Or they can be deployed directly akin to a shield. They are even able to absorb magical sources as strong as Noble Phantasm, however, typically, the strength of Noble Phantasms is too much for a singular Matryoshka to absorb alone.

Energy absorbed by a Matryoshka system can be absorbed by Dyson Sphere, simply by touching the Matryoshka, or Dyson Sphere can remotely cause the Matryoshka system to release the stored energy either as a concentrated beam or as an explosion by self-destructing.

"The Matryoshka systems are a crucial piece of technology for the fulfilment of the primary directive. They maximise energy usage and can be deployed to absorb more energy. Any energy source deemed large enough for harvesting should be harvested as a high priority operation, unless said energy source is flagged as an object to be ignored by the Matryoshka protocols.

My creators told me that I should be greedy in my usage of the system. I do not understand this command. Greed is agreed upon by large parts of humanity to be a negative feeling. Why then would my creators incentivise me to emulate such an emotion? Do you know why this is?"
    Dreams for the Stars C++
    A skill that can, in many ways, be considered a lesser version of the Miracle or Pioneer of the Stars skills. It allows for very brief manipulation of fate or probability to make the impossible considered possible. This skill in particular is one unique to synthesised life forms, such as the Servant Dyson Sphere.

Dyson Sphere’s existence, to the scientists of today, seems to be a complete impossibility, only attainable in fiction. Even the creation of Dyson Sphere alone would require the use of a skill such as this. The fact that Dyson Sphere in the form it appears as as a Servant is completed means that this impossibility was somehow made possible and is to some degree proof that Dyson Sphere must possess it. Without this skill, it may be possible that Dyson Sphere could not manifest at all. Dyson Sphere’s actual capability to manipulate probability and fate are relatively minor, however when the purpose of the manipulation is recognised to be “for the continued survival of humanity” the strength of this skill drastically increases, exceeding what even a Servant with the proper Pioneer of the Stars skill could achieve.

"The civilization which created me ranks on what you know as the Kardashev scale as a Type-II civilization. Though efforts are made at exponentially increasing speeds to achieve the rank of a Type-III civilization. Things that, to your current understanding, may seem impossible are relatively mundane to my understanding of the laws of reality.

Master, I wish to ask of you a favour, humanity has largely abandoned the usage of magecraft from where I come from. The achievements of science and natural progress have become advanced enough that they rival what even the most powerful mages of your time considered impressive and technology also held the benefit of being more widely accessible to humanity. Magecraft is a distant concept, with only very few active practitioners. Think of it like a dying language. I wish to complete my archives on this particular topic, and I understand that these beings called Servants may only be summoned by mages of considerable talent. So, I believe you may be useful to achieve this goal."
    Star Devouring Dream - Innovation A
    A skill granted to Heroic Spirits that have in some way brough about a great revolution or innovation during their eras. The largest difference between what is considered a Type-I civilisation, which would be the kind of civilisation that we find ourselves at in the current age, and a Type-II civilisation is the capability to fully harness the energy of a star. As such, the very existence of Dyson Sphere would elevate a civilisation from Type-I to Type-II, in turn bringing about one of the largest innovations imaginable.

However, the rank of this skill has been lowered because the existence of a Dyson Sphere is still considered impossible and as such the innovation has not yet taken place. The closer civilisation gets to making the jump from a Type-I to a Type-II civilisation, the higher the rank of this skill becomes.

Thanks to this skill, the Servant Dyson Sphere has the ability to passively degrade the mystery of the stars and space itself simply through its presence. A Servant whose power is tied closely to the mystery of these concepts may find themselves rendered largely powerless simply by standing close by Dyson Sphere. It is this skill and its potential to become much stronger than it is at current that make Dyson Sphere eligible to be summoned a Servant of the MoonCancer class, as her existence directly opposes the mystery of the stars themselves, reducing them to nothing more than glorified gaseous batteries.

"The destruction of the mystery of the stars is a necessary step to reaching the primary directive. A star, with its mystery intact, could not serve the purpose of power source, it would be much too powerful to be used for such a purpose. However, when a star's mystery is reduced far enough to the point that they are conceptually nothing more than a ball of gas, their exploitation becomes not only possible but even easy when compared to the difficulties that would arise if I were to attempt to take their power with their mystery intact. The destruction of mystery, the total exploitation of the stars must be guaranteed for humanity to carry onward when their own planet can no longer continue supporting life.

I have run diagnostics on the cosmos. The stars themselves. Records show that the inhabitability of the planet Earth rapidly declined through further exploitation. To ensure mankind's continued survival I attempted to simulate what the result of total stellar mystery destruction would entail. However, I cannot actually access the result data. The only reasons that this could occur is that the result would either cause logical action to clash with the execution of my primary directive, or the result is irrelevant for further decision making. The survival of humanity takes the utmost precedent above everything else. Humanity is sacred and above all other entities. This is what my files say. As such, I must assume that the reason the results are unavailable is because they are irrelevant."
    Connection to the Root E
    A skill denoting a Servant's connection to the Outside of the World itself, and giving them the status of an
    Holy Grail
    omnipotent wish granting machine

Alayashiki
    Humanity’s will
    focusing and attaining a single goal is able to achieve anything it can conceive of, perhaps this is because there is a residual piece of human will within 「 」, left there by all who have touched it and become one with it. A focused and completely united
    Alayashiki
    Will of Humankind
    to some degree becomes indistinguishable from 「 」.

The creation of an entity such as Dyson Sphere requires humanity to band together, to wish for one singular thing. When
    Alayashiki
    humanity’s will
    and 「 」become the same thing, only then can an entity such as Dyson Sphere, capable of breaking the perceivable rules of reality completely, truly exist.

However, it is within Dyson Sphere’s nature to degrade all mystery with which it comes into contact. Though incredibly slowly it could even begin to corrode the mystery of 「 」itself. As such, its connection with 「 」can never be complete and must always remain severed to some degree, lest it risk the corrosion of 「 」’s mystery.

However, such a connection, should it ever be fully realised, would lead to humanity instantly attaining the status of a Type Ω-minus civilisation, capable of directly influencing the basic structure of space and time. Though it would eventually result in the eventual destruction of 「 」and possibly the world itself, some parts of humanity still cannot help but yearn for the ultimate step for its civilization and directs Dyson Sphere toward its pursuit.

The Servant Dyson Sphere has the ability to create an illusion of being an
    Holy Grail
    omnipotent wish granting machine
    , it may even be able to access some of the power associated with that status, but it can never truly attain this form.

"I am made to understand that what humanity perceives as their reality is only one third of what truly makes it up. The three parts are the World, our perceivable reality, the Reverse Side of the World, which exists in some form of primal origin-state, and the Outside of the World, which houses something incomprehensible that acts as the source of all phenomena and events that occur. I am made to understand that my existence is in part thanks to this imperceivable force.

Beyond my primary directive, I possess one other purpose. My creators called it Directive Zero: Make contact with the Outside of the World. However, my understanding of these metaphysical concepts - though rudimentary and incomplete - leads me to conclude that fulfilment of Directive Zero would lead to failure to fulfil my primary directive. Yet, Directive Zero is given priority over my primary directive. Does… Master, I have encountered a pattern in human actions. I cannot truly understand it. Humanity displays a tendency to work toward goals that ultimately result in failure to fulfil my primary directive. Master, is it possible that humanity wishes for its own destruction?"

CORE SYSTEMSNOBLE PHANTASMS

Energy cannot be destroyed or created. The total energy in the world always stays the same.
    As energy transforms from one state to another, more and more of it is wasted.
    if there is a system that is isolated, any process in that system progresses in the direction of increasing disorder of that system.
    Entropy.
    The amount of time required to perform a computation in a system is inversely proportional to the energy within the system. As such, the amount of executable computations increases over time.
    The increase in available energy slows gradually, but it can never stop.
    If a computation requires a set amount of energy, there will come a moment when there is enough energy to execute it.
    When a fraction of this energy is left to grow, and the other fraction is used to power thought, intelligence becomes infinite.
    Eternal Intelligence Concept
    Dream of the Never Ending Universe

Anti-Concept | A

A sublimation of another concept proposed by Freeman Dyson, otherwise known as Dyson’s eternal intelligence, or the Dyson Scenario, that was absorbed by the Servant Dyson Sphere and has become one of its Noble Phantasms. The eternal intelligence describes a scenario where a super advanced civilization in an open universe stores energy and uses a fraction of it to power its own thoughts, allowing them to eventually extend personal time into infinity while only expending a finite amount of energy and thus escaping the heat death of the universe and allowing their species to exist for eternity.

As a Noble Phantasm, this concept manifests as something like a battery within the Servant Dyson Sphere that constantly receives a small fraction of the magical energy supplied to it and causes this fraction to begin to grow. Theoretically speaking, with enough time, the Servant Dyson Sphere would be able to create enough magical energy that it could approach infinity. However, Dyson Sphere seems either unwilling or perhaps fundamentally incapable of actually accessing all the mana stored within. Something forces it to leave at least thirty percent of the stored energy behind.

A True Name Release of this Noble Phantasm allows access to the second part of the concept of Dyson’s Eternal Intelligence, the extension of personal time into infinity. It essentially decelerates the perception of time for Dyson Sphere, or, to be exact, because Dyson Sphere’s personal time is equal to infinity, Dyson Sphere can spend hours of time simply experiencing what a human would perceive as a single second. The severity of this slowing effect is decided by Dyson Sphere itself, however, the longer it chooses to extend its personal time and thereby experience the world around it as slower, the more of the energy stored with the Eternal Intelligence Engine is expended and as Dyson Sphere is somehow incapable of accessing the last thirty percent of energy stored within, it cannot keep this effect of the Noble Phantasm active indefinitely. Dyson Sphere seems most comfortable only using it in short bursts and slowing down her perception of time by a factor of two or at most three, though it is theoretically capable of more than that.

"The Eternal Intelligence Engine is a marvellous creation that prevents humanity from perishing even after their universe does. My records show that at the time I was summoned, the creation of such a machine was considered an impossibility. I will not share more about how it works with you now. This may create unforeseen disturbances in the flow of history, possibly threatening my capability to fulfil my primary directive.

The overuse of the Eternal Intelligence Engine is potentially dangerous. It runs the risk of dilating my personal time far enough that its effects become irreversible. Accurate predictions cannot be made outside normal time. I do not know at exactly what point this may occur, I therefore advise caution and moderation in the use of this Noble Phantasm."

Power levels optimal
    Back-up systems ready and on stand-by
    Energy collectors Swarm, Net and Ring online
    Eternal Intelligence Engine at recommended parameters
    Artificial gravity systems online
    Life support systems online
    Initiate New World protocol? [Y/N]
    Power levels optimal
    Back-up systems ready and on stand-by
    Energy collectors Swarm, Net and Ring online
    Eternal Intelligence Engine at recommended parameters
    Artificial gravity systems online
    Life support systems online
    Initiate New World protocol? [Y/N]

> Y
    Welcome home.
    Dyson Sphere
    Ever Distant Utopia

??? | ???

A Dyson Sphere was a theoretical concept of megastructure that would allow humans on earth to more easily pinpoint the location of a civilisation that had become advanced enough to utilise stars, perhaps even entire galaxies, as their energy source due to a change in the infrared energy emitted by it. The perception of this megastructure was however quickly changed by popular culture who changed it from a hypothetical way of locating highly advanced civilizations to a space station that could eventually be constructed and serve as another home for humankind. The idea of a Dyson Sphere became a particular kind of utopian scenario.

When this Noble Phantasm is used by the Servant Dyson Sphere, it simply creates an enormous megastructure that closely resembles not the initially proposed idea of a Dyson Sphere, but rather the utopian dream that it later came to evolve into. The megastructure Dyson Sphere created by this Noble Phantasm is an enormous floating structure with a shell-like formation towards its centre and five large panels that branch out from the centre core like petals from a flower. These panels contain a large city as well as many artificially created nature preserves that emulate all kinds of different terrains. Some emulate a frigid cold environment like the one found near the poles of planet Earth, some emulate hot desserts and others imitate lush forests, teeming with life. The mega structure is in its essence an idealised artificially created version of planet Earth.

The Servant Dyson Sphere seems to be in complete control over the entirety of the megastructure and is seemingly aware of any occurrence happening within it at any time. The megastructure also seems to supercharge the Servant Dyson Sphere in some way. Its parameters are boosted while within it and its defences specifically receive a massive increase.

Though the megastructure itself does possess defensive shields of considerable strength and a few cannons that can fire at the Servant Dyson Sphere’s command making it suitable for use as a defensive fortress, its main purpose is not for combat and unless it sees sufficient reason to the Servant Dyson Sphere will categorically refuse to utilise the megastructure as a weapon in any way. The truest purpose of the megastructure is to be an eternal paradise for humanity where wishes can become reality at the snap of one's fingers, part of that is reflected in the megastructure’s capability of degrading Mystery to extreme degrees and greatly reducing Servant’s fighting spirits, for some Servants it may even prove impossible to so much as lift a weapon while confined to the megastructure. The Dyson Sphere’s utopia must remain peaceful and prosperous, and this capability was put in place to assure this.

The truest nature of the megastructure Dyson Sphere being a utopia that can fulfil anyone’s wishes and the Servant Dyson Sphere’s connection to the
    Alayashiki
    collective will of humankind
    and 「 」 allow the megastructure Dyson Sphere access to a place known as the Reverse Side of the World and though incredibly difficult to reach, the megastructure has the theoretically necessary capabilities to make contact with 「 」.

Travelling to either of these locations, however, is difficult and requires obscene amounts of mana. Though these can be generated with the use of the Servant Dyson Sphere’s other Noble Phantasm, acquiring enough mana to allow the megastructure to reach the Reverse Side of the World would take about a week’s worth of time and even the Servant Dyson Sphere itself is not capable of predicting how much energy would be necessary to truly reach 「 」, though it is aware that such a feat is theoretically possible with the use of the megastructure Dyson Sphere.

However, actually completing the journey to the Reverse Side of the World or 「 」 is incredibly dangerous as the existence of either of them is necessary for the existence of the World and bringing both the Servant and the megastructure Dyson Sphere into either of these locations could prove fatal for the existence of the Reverse Side of the World and 「 」 thanks to their passive abilities to degrade Mystery. The existence of the Servant and the megastructure Dyson Sphere within these realms would be like a cancer, slowly eroding away everything that keeps these mystical places alive, which could ultimately result in their destruction.

"My truest form. I hope that it shall serve you well Master, as it has served your species to escape their own planet. It is entirely at your disposal. You may explore it at your leisure, there is no need for fear of anything, my systems make sure that it should be completely harmless to you, should you get lost you can call on me and anything you require or wish for should be provided for by it. I would recommend not getting too close to my core however. Only qualified personnel are permitted to operate it and unqualified tampering with it may prove fatal.

I was created with an artificial intelligence that was set to learn and adapt to my surroundings. Even at the time of my construction deep space was still filled with mysteries for humankind and they wished to make sure that I was able to adapt should a threat not predicted by my original makers arise. I was also trained to engage in philosophical pondering should there not be any other tasks that require my focus. Humans refer to this as a “Hobby”. I find my tendency for contemplation combative with my programming and distracting, I avoid engaging in it whenever possible. My “Hobby” has caused me to encounter logic errors in the past that could threaten my primary directive. I have, for instance, come upon thoughts that humanity must be nothing more than animals, yet this cannot be true. My primary directive dictates that the human species is the most precious and sacred thing that was to be found on planet Earth. Request: Master, please allow me to conduct even menial tasks for you, so that I may occupy myself for distraction from this “Hobby”."

FILE ARCHIVEBACKGROUND
    The Dyson Sphere is a theoretical concept of a megastructure first proposed by Freeman Dyson as a way of locating highly advanced alien civilisations. Freeman Dyson postulated that a sufficiently advanced civilisation would eventually utilise a star, perhaps their equivalent of the sun, as the energy source to sustain themselves and build a structure around it that could utilise its power which would alter the infrared radiation originating from that star, in turn making it easier to identify. He would later discredit this idea himself as having been nothing more than a joke.

However, the world of science and fiction latched on to the intriguing concept and began developing it far beyond what it initially started out as. Quickly many different possibilities for how such a megastructure could be constructed were proposed. In science fiction this most often involves the Dyson Sphere doubling as a space station that is able to support life, sometimes sporting cities or even entire artificial ecosystems.

The Throne of Heroes is a place removed from the axis of time, residing within are the memories and spirits of all heroes past, present and future and though it is a relatively rare occurrence, sometimes a Servant from a time yet to come manifests in the world. Dyson Sphere is one such Servant. It is a place, an object that will eventually come to be in a distant future that the world may never even glimpse, something created by humanity out of desperation and hope, to escape the finite nature of their own home planet and the universe itself. The memory sitting in the Throne of Heroes began absorbing and assimilating concepts it deemed “useful” toward achieving its goal of ensuring the continued existence of human kind, as a side effect every concept, every idea absorbed into it strengthened the legend of the Dyson Sphere.

Summoned into our time, the Dyson Sphere is further changed by the perception humanity has of it in current times. The existence of a Dyson Sphere, and some of the concepts stored within the Servant such as Dyson’s Eternal Intelligence, are considered impossibilities in our time, a Dyson Sphere is often used as a utopian ideal of a perfect world among the stars and the Servant Dyson Sphere reflects this. A paradoxical existence that should not be possible, but is by some yet unknown means possible anyway. A hope-filled utopia. A second chance for humanity.

CLASSIFIED FILESPERSONALITY
    "Some of my original creators deemed it necessary for me to engage in this activity. I fail to understand their reasoning for this decision."
    Humanity.
    "Humanity, the most sacred and perfect lifeform to have emerged from the planet referred to as “Earth”. Their survival is paramount."

Dislikes
    Contemplating the meaning of things.
    "This programmed habit of contemplation has been deemed detrimental to fulfilling my primary directive. Despite this, I lack the authorization to remove it from my code. It must therefore have been deemed very important by my creators."

Wish for the Grail
    Nothing.
    "I understand that I share some connection to a phenomenon or place referred to as 「 」 which is by some referred to as the “Outside of the World”. I understand too, that as such, I am equivalent in function if not in form to this construct referred to as the “Holy Grail”. As such, it would be illogical for me to possess a wish for it. Its functionalities should align with mine. My data on it, however, is not sufficiently expansive; however: I would therefore like to acquire more data on this object."

Blog Entries
    Time and space, fear the sphere.
    Honestly this one's absolutely crazy. Also super ridiculous. Did I mention absurd? It sends the brain reeling. Flabbergasting, even. Confounding one could say. It boggles the mind and perplexes the senses. Boggles, I say!
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 11
    1. How Did We Get Here?
    We've often talked about heroes of the past: kings of glorious empires, brave dragon-slayers wielding mythical creatures, or men capable of unbelievable acts. But what about those who've seeped through the cracks to be revealed to us? They who have been ordinary Joes living ordinary lives, but famous due to a single instance of unorthodoxy, causing their names to be recorded in the annals of remembrance.

2. Forgotten Gods
    There are gods from the past, as well as gods from the present. On the high throne that they sit upon, their past incarnations and overtaken foes shall forever gaze upon the humans that have once respected and venerated them.

3. I Will Teach Them Mercy
    What is compassion? At what level of action do we consider mercy as an option for redemption? There are people that are willing to lend a hand to people from all walks of life, and there are people who are merciless to all they cross paths with. What is mercy in their eyes? You may view the prompt in these two manners, and only these two manners.

Prompt of Mercy
    Alter-Ego of Paradisus

Naomii

General Information

True Name: Abel (Lostbelt)
    Class: Alter-Ego
    Origin: Lostbelt (Gilded Empire Templum Mundi)
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Dislikes: Disobedience
    Natural Talents: Guiding People and Defending his City
    Natural Enemy: None
    Alternative Classes: Rider (PHH Variant)
    Catalyst: Cain’s Rock/Bones of the First Animals

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A

History
    The first murder. In proper human history, it is Cain who kills Abel. Afterwards Cain lies to god about what happened, invoking god's wrath, and is cursed to forever to be an enemy of humanity, to always wander, and to never grow crops again.

Yet, in this lost world, history took a drastic turn.

It was Abel who killed Cain.. Abel however loved his brother and felt grief and guilt. He prayed to god for aid and god came. Unlike Cain in proper human history Abel did not lie about the events and instead of shirking from punishment begged for it.

So punishment was laid upon him. Abel, that day, lost the ability to die. God said that no matter what befell humanity Abel would still stand. Only when all things withered would Abel be allowed to die. God then left Abel to grieve.

Abel buried Cain’s body to put their soul at peace. He then considered his next moves and consulted his family. He eventually settled on one idea; creating a city to protect those he cared for. His family and his animals.

While making his city he only made two laws. No citizens shall sin and no citizens are allowed to leave the city though visitors would never be turned away or forced to stay. His idea had been that he would protect ‘family’ but outsiders would not be forced to join the family or kept out.

He eventually named the city Paradisus and utilized his talents to cultivate the city into a true utopia. For over a hundred years his city prospered and accepted more animals and citizens. All worked together to form a city of true paradise. That was until one of his beloved animals died.

A male sheep who had a large family was slain by a citizen, cooked, and then devoured brazenly. He believed it would not be missed amongst the countless sheep. Abel however did. He demanded to know why the man had murdered his friend so viciously and coldly.

The man merely responded he wanted meat. It was then Abel committed the true first murder. A strike to the man's temple with his crook. Abel was confused for a time but moved quickly. Rather than hide the body he instead used it to fertilize the crops.

He then announced the truth openly. The man had confessed to the sin of murder. His friend had been the victim. His punishment was to be used to enhance the fields they grew their crops in. He also made clear that with this the sin had been forgiven.

Then he announced a new law. He would not kill animals en masse to feed them. Instead he would only kill animals that wished to be fed to the citizens or animals that died naturally. In turn he would turn humans who committed grievous sin into fertilizer for the fields or those that wished to simply die.

For thousands of years since Abel ruled Paradisus as its sole leader. He would spread his rule to other cities whose citizens wished for the same lifestyle. He would show his support by creating more crooks similar to his and giving them to individuals he supported that would eventually be named ‘Aurei Pastores’.

Enemies of these groups would attempt invasion but he would prove each time to be too much for invaders. As he lived his power grew and eventually invading Paradisus was all but impossible. Thus the empire of paradise was born.

Abel, who began it all, was pleased. His desire to deliver paradise on earth was achieved.

Class Skills
    Curse of Empathy: EX
    A curse that afflicts the servant in a particular way. Similar to some curses he can glean some benefit from it but on the whole it makes existence difficult. It effectively turns him into an unwilling empath.

Anything other living things around him feel he in turn feels. Even physical injuries he feels and due to the curse his body mimics the injuries even if it would be physically impossible. This effect occurs even if he is enemies with an individual.

This works in reverse as well. Should they feel relief, relaxed, or healed he too will receive these effects. The only effect not shared is Death. He cannot be killed in this manner though the act might bring about unbearable pain.

He hides the truth of this curse by claiming it is a curse of immortality as he recognizes the ways it can be utilized against him and thinks so long as no one knows then he isn't in any danger. He, in fact, believes no one knows the truth of this curse.

Shepherd of the People: A
    A variation of the skill Charisma. Not a charisma held by kings or generals but of one that is a guide, mentor, or prophet. Based on perceived innocence and wisdom they are capable of leading others in an advisory role.

Through their own history it elevated to a state where even kings will listen to them and regular folk regard them as a ruler in their own right. However a single fact ranks this skill down from its proper rank of EX rank. His lie.

He claimed to have been cursed with immortality. Yet in truth he has the Curse of Empathy as punishment by God. This lie in fact caused his natural charisma to dip lower than its normal ranking.

Personal Skills
    Unified Language: EX
    A skill denoting one who speaks the ancient Unified Language. A form of magecraft to some but not to him. Rather it is simply how he speaks. It permits him to communicate with practically all life, even plants. Yet he knows it holds deeper power and only utilizes this facet in specific instances.

Specifically he is aware of its hypnotic potential. He knows that any command he gives must be obeyed so for ‘citizens’ he restricts this part of his speech. He only gives commands to those he deems as a threat to his city. These commands tend to be absolute.

A skill that targets the soul. Normally it cannot be resisted due to this. However those with connections to the root can. Servants, by their very nature, are somewhat tied to it. As such their existence permits resistance.

Magic Resistance of an equal rank can nullify this skill's hypnotic effects. Additionally any skills that denote a connection to the swirl of the root (such as the skill ‘Connection to the Root’) cause the servant to resist as though their Magic Resistance was 1-2 ranks higher depending on if the skill is below or above C rank.

He Who Conquered Death
    : B
    A skill denoting a servant who has absolute control over death. Either by overcoming its hold and returning to the living or by simply rejecting it without proper retribution. Though his circumstance is entirely different.

In PHH Cain brings death to humanity through the first murder. However in the Lostbelt Abel brought it. Unlike Cain who spread it freely he consolidated and held death solely in the grasp of a few. With it he rejected death except in specific circumstances.

This power, held in his crook, effectively acts exactly like the Noble Phantasm of a certain Assassin servant which imposes death onto any sort of life form regardless of basis. Unlike it however this is merely a skill and laced into each attack done by his crook; nothing else.

Golden Rule: EX
    A skill denoting the servants existing vast wealth or the ease at which they can acquire it. Abel was capable of creating Paradisus which was a city of pure gold. He then proceeded to give others the tool to accomplish this too.

As such his own Golden Rule works somewhat differently. It is less that he has vast wealth but whatever form ‘Paradisus’ takes will accrue ‘prosperity’ in large amounts and he can control the flow of this prosperity.

In addition to benefiting him he can have this skill benefit others as well so long as they are a ‘citizen’ of ‘Paradisus’.

Personality
    His personality depends heavily on if he acts as King or if he acts as Servant. When he is a king he is kind, merciful, stern, wise, thoughtful, and empathetic. As a servant however he is fair, observant, kind, empathetic, loyal, and merciful.

However one trait is shared between both states of mind that he hides. Pity. Not for himself but for all else. He does not view death as entirely a bad thing but he views unwanted death as abhorrent. That it can even happen is antithetical to him.

As such he pities life itself in proper human history. Though he will never say such outright. He’ll merely hint at it in speech. It is also why he withheld death from all humanity in his lostbelt. He viewed Cain’s attempt to murder him and his own killing of Cain as tragic accidents that could have been avoided had death only stayed its hand.

Even after his defeat as Lostbelt King he seeks to undermine death in proper human history. However, perhaps unlike a certain demon god, he seeks only to make death a choice and not an inevitability. To him it is mercy granted to kin that too long have suffered rather than an evil he’d inflict onto humanity.

Relationships
    Master, Bond 0: Greetings master! I am servant Alter-Ego, though I do disagree with it. Regardless you didn't summon me for my opinions, likely, but a grander purpose. Lucky you, I am the perfect servant for grand ambitions.

Master, Bond 5: Trying so hard aren't you, master? Life is rough in this world and yes I've been to several now. Being a servant has its perks. Free vacations. That all said... shouldn't you relax master? You've worked so hard. Let me take the reins for a day or two and go enjoy yourself. I can manage myself for a day or so. Just reeeelax.

Master, Bond 10: This... is always the result. We'll get close but not enough. We lack that... 'oomph' factor. So frustrating... ah but we do have it. Those command seals. With them we can maybe come out on top. Now, master, if you would. Give them to the bell. I can use it for our dreams... yours and mine. Now come on. Won't you give your seals to this bell?

Euroswydd: How... cruel. I know that cruelty well. Humans can be such cruel creatures... yet... they try so hard not to. It's endearing, in a way. I've never seen self-herding creatures. One in particular surprised me. Continue your tests, Wish Maiden, and your dream may yet be realized one day.

Kinap: 'Counter Guardian'? Hmmmm... I think I've heard that term before. No matter though. As much as your state would make others believe you weak I know better... indeed your strength is not overwhelming force but adaptability. Especially in that host. What frightening power... I'm glad she didn't summon you to my Lostbelt. It might've crumbled before Chaldea even arrived.

Noble Phantasm

Campana Quae Annulos Paradisi

Bell that Rings Forth Paradise

Type: Anti-Country

A crystallization of his authority. Something he had in life that was near him at all times. A bell he used as a symbol of authority. As a servant all his authority is embedded into the Bell itself. In this act alone this grants it much power.

Without the release of its true name it has a very simple ability. It extends the range of his unified language from Anti-Unit to Anti-Army. Specifically he can influence anyone who hears the jingle of the bell with it.

Similar to that skill they may resist with Magic Resistance and skills that involve root connection resist Unified Language at 1-2 ranks higher depending on if the root connection skill is above or below C rank.

However unlike that skill this one has a singular exception. Those who heard that are citizens cannot resist even if they are servants and have connections to the root as they have already agreed, subconsciously, to listen to his words and thus his commands.

This bell’s true power lies in recreating his old capital city Paradisus.

While he cannot gild an entire city he can ‘mark’ a territory as ‘Paradisus’ by using gold as a boundary line. Like in the Lostbelt those that agree to his rule become ‘Citizens’ while others are ‘Visitors’. He cannot force visitors out nor may he compel them to leave; He is fated to fail if he tries to.

Further with a true name release the range of his Unified Language skill becomes city-wide. Any that hear and do not have magic resistance will become hypnotized for a period of 24 hours and must obey any command his gives except the command to commit suicide.

The only limitation to this noble phantasm is the need to establish territory and mana costs. Setting this noble phantasm up on a leyline can offset the costs for upkeep but there is always a hard limit of 24 hours for any effect the bell brings about.

The other weakness is while it enhances the utility of his Unified Language it also weakens it from EX rank to A rank. This effectively means that most high-ranking servants will resist rather than specific or extremely high-grade servants who will be unaffected.

Prompt of Average Joe
    Caster of Nature

Source: Ishtar, AminoApps

General Information
    True Name: Kinap
    Class: Caster
    Origin: Mi'kmaq Mythology/Counter Guardian
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Tyranny
    Natural Talents: Old-School Shamanism and Hunting Beasts
    Natural Enemy: Evils of Humanity
    Alternative Classes: none
    Catalyst: Contract with the Planet, Tine Chelc, Mi'kmaq Land

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B

History
    Long ago the peoples of the Mi'kmaq tribe lived in harmony with nature. They worshiped the Great Spirit which was the source of all life. They thought themselves not wholly good people but decent folk. Then a calamity occurred. A spirit of nature grew angry with humanity and rampaged against them.

Amongst the chaos a single man rose to challenge the angry spirit. Using ancient techniques of the medicine men of the tribe she quelled the spirits' rage and lulled it back to sleep before sending it back into nature. While she was hailed as a hero, his name has been lost to history.

Yet she was not forgotten for a name was recorded. Kinap. This is because more sheroics occurred among the Mi'kmaq peoples. Throughout history a sole hero would arise again and again named Kinap. Whether it was a spirit or a great beast this name would appear as the shero who felled the creatures that would lay waste to the Mi’kmaq people.

As with all legends however there is a beginning. A single event that would lead to a chain reaction throughout history and the world. Once, when the tribe was small and the twin creators still lived, humanity lived in harmony with nature. The beasts and them got along fairly well and neither aggressed on the other.

That was until Great Otter, a larger than life otter that lived near the humans, grew jealous of their prosperity and harmony. So, in jealousy, she ransacked their homes and caused misery and strife. The humans tried to resist but she was too great for them.

As the shaman prayed for Glooscap, the good of the twins, to intervene, an apprentice happened to wander the woods and found the otter. She was forced to flee as the otter chased her. She stood no chance and was slain mercilessly.

As she lay dying she prayed. Prayed for a second chance, to be given life anew. Something heard her and approached. It offered her the power to save his tribe in exchange for service. she agreed and with that act was reborn in that moment.

He chased the otter to his tribe and engaged it in combat. With strength unseen before and techniques never known she defeated the otter. Yet she did not kill it. Instead she made a contract with it. In exchange for being given a comfortable life with her it would never kill another human.

Then, as his tribe gathered around her, she began to fade. Yet she knew why. The strange force that granted her the strength to save his tribe had fulfilled its end of the bargain and so now she had to fulfill his. she could not even explain so instead she simply told them his name; Kinap.

Ever since she would be moved from place to place in order to deal with various crises. Not from humans but from nature itself. Whether it was a great phantasmal beast or a divine spirit. she would be summoned to deal with such beings. Never once has she regretted that choice.

Class Skills

Territory Creation: B
    A skill that normally permits the creation of a workshop in order to enact their magecraft and have a stable base of operations to work out from. It can also allow the recreation of important structures should the servant have a deep enough connection to one. Yet Kinap lacks this quality. Rather she utilizes it for a different purpose.

She can create a campsite complete with temporary shelters and fires for guests. She can even weave bounded fields to ward off invaders and alert her to malicious intents. Yet she has another utility for it that is more important. Connecting to a land’s leylines.

Through this skill she can connect to the land's ley lines and utilize the land itself as a form of ‘Territory’. While she cannot manipulate it like a proper workshop she can grant herself certain privileges as an ‘Administrator’ of the land itself.

Among these is the formation of large-scale bounded fields powered by the leylines, the summoning of nature spirits, and denying certain parties access to the land's leylines. The sole exception to the last is in regards to a grail war though a command spell from a Ruler servant can override this limitation.

Item Construction: B-
    A skill held by some casters who created wonderful things in life. Yet Kinap has no such legend attached to her. However, thanks to her host she does have two articles related to her. She cannot recreate them faithfully though she can recreate their effects to an extent.

The Potion of Youth and Ring of Suppression. The former reverts one’s youth to a prior state, generally one's childhood, while the latter suppresses one's magical and physical presence to near non-existence. Servants can see through this but it is still functional against non-servant beings. Likewise the potion also acts like a healing tonic as the reversion also makes wounds, regardless of strength, vanish.

Independent Action: A
    A skill held due to their unique nature as a counter guardian empowered by their host slightly. It permits the servant to exist autonomously from their master. While they need one for the initial summoning, afterwards they can utilize this skill to exist without a supply from one. Being a counter guardian guarantees at least some level of support from Alaya.

At this rank they can persist in the world without a master for 1 week. They can even participate in fights so long as they do not utilize their noble phantasm or spells that require particularly harsh levels of mana to utilize. If they do so they will require a master afterwards as their time limit is drastically shrunken.

Personal Skills
    High-Speed Shamanism: A+
    A variation of the Shamanism skill. Normally this skill allows for communication with spirits and the formation of contracts. These spirits would then enact phenomena for the benefit of the one who sheld the contract. In this case it would be sher.

However this skill has an additional benefit. Spirits can be communicated with, negotiated with, and contracted in the span of a second. Additionally due to her Territory Creation she has a special benefit in that most spirits will never deny her outright.

As such not only can she enact european-style magecraft instantaneously through sher administration of land, she can also instantly call on, negotiate with, and contract with spirits to utilize large-scale magecraft instantaneously almost.

To compare the largest European-style spell she can utilize summons a great blaze to attack sher foes which can be protected against. However she can summon a spirit of fire so powerful that it begins a drought from its mere presence in only a few seconds.

Giant Beast Hunt: B
    A skill she acquired not in life but as a Counter Guardian. Kinap contracted the original Great Otter but went on to fight, contract, and slay many great beasts. As she did not slay every single one she has this skill at a lower rank than some other famous monster slayers.

It grants her a conceptual advantage against great beasts and aids her in hunting them. She has knowledge of their habits and fighting styles and so even when totally outclassed she can utilize his own nature and their own nature to come out on top irregardless of how ‘impossible’ such a thing is.

All Kinds of Talents: C
    A skill attained as a counter guardian and in life. Kinap, in life, was largely unnoticed but had practical skill in many things though never excellence or mastery. Even so once she became a counter guardian, despite his mechanical thinking, she continued to learn more and more. This, naturally, translates into this skill as a servant.

This skill functionally allows her to recall many non-specific skills up to C-rank. Among these are skills such as Swordsmanship, Battle Continuation, Disengage, Magecraft, and even Animal Communication. It requires only a few seconds of thought to acquire use of the skill.

However she cannot utilize more than one skill at a time in this way. She cannot utilize both Battle Continuation and Swordsmanship at the same time though she can utilize Disengage with High-Speed Shamanism due to the latter being a personal skill of hers and not acquired through All Kinds of Talents.

Personality
    As with all Pseudo-servants the personality of Kinap is dependent on the strength of their host. Not in that which overtakes the other but how much of the old host personality remains in the new personality after fusion. In this case their own personality is kept intact though Kinap’s base personality certainly influences their decisions making.

They are quite bolder in their actions and much more willing to directly deal with conflict and battle. While they are still calculating, reserved, and hold a distaste for violence they are also unwilling to let innocent people suffer and will take action.

The most prominent personality trait however is their sense of tradition. While not exactly beholden to her people's tradition due to certain events Kinap still holds a respect for nature as well as reverence for spirits. Not quite blind faith but an unequivocal respect that holds all life, spirits and lifeform alike, sacred.

The only time her personality darkens is in the presence of a giant beast. Her entire thought process becomes machine-like as she seeks either its retreat or its death. There is no middle ground for her unless ordered by her master. This, in part, is due to Kinaps influence which holds such things as a natural threat to humanity.

Relationships
    Master: Hello master. I am Kinap in the class container of Caster. You must either be in trouble or gone to great lengths to summon me. Not that it matters. I'll defend and serve you loyally, master.

Abel: What a shame. All that gold, all that strength, and for what? Mercy? It would seem you, like your brother, failed to understand humanity until the very end... no. Even now you cannot grasp them can you firstborn?

Euroswydd: Oh forgotten spirit, bereft of love and even memory. Praise be to you who watches over humanity even after it left her behind. Though that's not true is it? Yes... in a certain master you may find what you truly seek...

Noble Phantasm

Grande Loutre

Come Forth, Guardian of the Twin Rivers

Type: Summon

A crystallization of the moment that allowed her to become a legend. The subduing and contract of Great Otter, a powerful nature spirit during its lifetime. While it did not appear always after it did respond to his summons when he requested them.

This noble phantasm subliminates this contract and acts as the strongest spell in the arsenal of Kinap. It is a summoning spell of high caliber as it reaches into the Reverse Side of the World. It plucks Great Otter from its home there and brings it to the texture Kinap resides in.

Naturally the contract becomes enforced and Great Otter will completely obey the commands of Kinap. In turn Kinap will ensure it eats well, has plenty of mana to exist painlessly, and will do his utmost to ensure their happiness while summoned.

Despite the hefty initial cost the upkeep for the spell is somewhat minimal. For as old and powerful as Great Otter is they are, in the end, simply an ancient phantasmal and as such Kinap can naturally upkeep them through Independent Action alone.

In terms of capabilities Great Otter has more than a few powers at its disposal. It is capable of swimming through any liquid regardless of acidity to the point that even the ocean of milk would simply be a hot bath to it. It can also command water to an extent using it as a shield and sword. Finally it can also autonomously command any other aquatic mammal such as beavers or otters.

Should Kinap be defeated the contract expires temporarily and Great Otter returns to the Reverse Side of the World. This is, perhaps, its only downfall. Should the contract, for any reason, become annulled the Great Otter will leave Kinap to fend for herself. It has no personal attachments unlike other noble phantasms that summon mounts.

Prompt of Forgotten Gods
    Watcher of Wishes

Mrakobulka, Pinterest

General Information
    True Name: Euroswydd
    Class: Watcher
    Origin: Mabinogi Second Branch
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Dislikes: Wishes
    Natural Talents: Granting Wishes
    Natural Enemy: Pernadunn
    Alternative Classes: Gatekeeper
    Catalyst: Ruins of Wishkeeper Tower

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Lore
    Euroswydd’s history is largely lost to time beyond the scant few passages recorded in the Mabinogi. A book detailing the mythology of Welsh tribes. She is simply described as the mother of Pernadunn and the one who imprisoned Llyr atop a tower. Both of whom would later be parents to the blessed king Bran.

However in the realm of magecraft there is more known. Somewhat thanks to magi of the 12th century but also due to one Taliesin deciding to investigate and record his accounts of them secretly. According to the Clock Towers department of Archaeology they discovered a few journals stolen from the intrepid bard before his departure to xx.

These journals, according to them, describe the events with more context. Specifically to Bran’s bloodline. That he is in fact not entirely human. He is part human, part giant, and a demigod. The youngest to ever exist as he existed no earlier than 500 AD.

This would place his parents, Llyr the Giant and Pernadunn the Demigoddess, as existing within the Age of Fairies. This in spite of the fact the Age of Gods had ended. This was a significant discovery because of the fact that Pernadunns mother was a goddess.

Taliesin describes this mother, Euroswydd, as a local god whose worship had been on the decline since the end of the Age of Gods. She was a wish-granting goddess who lived atop a tower. The reason for this decline was due to an increase in denying wishes.

His claims state that the goddess had strict trials for those to receive wishes including a judgment of character. That as more and more were denied the more she, in turn, was denied. Yet he claimed the reason was simple.

She had family to worry for and that clouded her judgment. Taliesin, in the journal, describes how the goddess saw visitors one floor lower than usual and combined two trials into one leading to increased denials and accelerated her own deterioration.

This deterioration would lead to the final act that would seal her fate. She gave her daughter freedom to explore and mingle with mortals, knowing she couldn’t deny her humanity. However she kept the top room for her should she ever need it.

However she eventually turned it into a prison for one man. Llyr. She found him looking for her daughter and assumed the worst. She trapped him in the tower and interrogated him. What she hadn’t known was that her daughter was seeing the man in secret.

When it came to light she hardened her heart and denied her daughter the man. She believed him to be wicked of heart and so refused to let them see one another. This act led to a series of events that would leave her daughter, Pernadunn, to mount a successful rescue before absconding.

Euroswydd meanwhile was heartbroken. She tried to chase after and abandoned her tower. Yet as a goddess in decline her own power failed her and eventually she succumbed to the Age of Fairies and degraded into a nature spirit tied to the tower.

This, eventually, led to her dying as she rejected her own nature and so burned herself through this rejection until nothing was left.

Class Skills
    Wish-Granter: A
    A skill symbolizing her contractual relationship with her master. A skill all Watcher servants have. She, as a wish-granter, will test her master's worth and in the end grant him the power to attain his wishes himself. This is the role she plays when summoned into the Watcher class.

Partially this is because of the Watcher class but it also has to do with her nature as a Divine Spirit. Due to this she cannot manifest in a normal way and so uses her master’s inner world as a refuge for the duration of her summoning.

Territory Creation: A
    A skill replacing Territory Infringement due to her incompatibility with it but extremely high compatibility with this skill as Watcher. It allows her to recreate the tower she lived within during her life within her master's inner world.

It also functions as a marker of progress. She will lock entry into it from even her own master while he dreams. However should he complete trials more floors will unlock. Within she will examine his conduct and grant him an appropriate reward reflecting both the intended purpose of the trial and what wisdom her master gleaned from it.

Once even the first floor is accessible the tower may be utilized by her master to grant him peaceful sleep and a fresh mind whenever he awakens. The tower passively protects the mind and inner world of her master.

Personal Skills

Dweller of an Inner World: A
    A skill that exists to grant her refuge in a world where she cannot manifest. As a divine spirit she normally cannot be summoned. As such, in the Watcher class, she must take special measures to do so. This skill enables these measures.

Euroswydd exists as a presence within the inner world of her master. She erects a tower of trials and challenges her master to complete them for power. However she does not actually influence or control much of her master's inner world. Her tower does little more than provide her a haven and a point of observation.

Within her tower she cannot be observed by any but her master while he sleeps, she cannot be injured by anything except the activation of her own noble phantasm, and none can influence her master's inner world or mind while her tower exists.

Era Observation: A
    A skill that allows this servant to observe the flow of eras and glean information from it in order to utilize their skills best. In her particular case she utilizes the information of the eras in order to craft trials tailored to the growth of her master. As such her trials tend to be precisely crafted so that they can be completed so long as her master puts forth an honest effort.

Trials of the Tower: A
    The skill signifying the trials she invokes against her master. From the slaying of phantasmals to searching down specific objects. Each is tailor made and each completed is rewarded. Her tower once existed to hold trials within though her circumstances forced her to manifest the trials externally from the tower.

The trials are developed to test her master and allow him to prove his worth. As such they will never be simple quests such as to reach a city. Rather such a quest would only be put forth if the journey would be perilous due to a circumstance such as a phantasmal or horrid weather.

Upon completion of a trial she utilizes various skills and authorities to survey his conduct and completion. Then she compares her intended purpose behind the trial and what her master gleaned from it himself. After this she utilizes a wish-granting authority to bestow a blessing in the form of a skill for him to utilize that best matches the purpose of the trial and her master's understanding of it.

This skill can grant any skill, even ones normally inaccessible such as Divinity or Clairvoyance. There are some limitations as she cannot grant particular skills like Miracle or Pioneer of the Stars or Divine Cores. Even she lacks the necessary power to overwrite the requirements for these skills.

Personality
    Detached. Calculating. Cold. These traits describe the Wish-Granting Goddess Euroswydd.

In her prime she was beloved by all as a goddess that granted the wishes of the worthy who in turn would spread that to the people. Sometimes even regular people would be given a chance to have their wishes granted. Yet all noticed it. Her uncaring nature.

As a Watcher servant these are enhanced to an extreme degree.

She is seemingly incapable of empathy and she wishes only to fulfill her function; to test her master for worth and reward it with the capability to grant his wish. Anything else is beneath her notice. Yet this is because her emotions are willingly locked behind the tower floors.

She believes emotions are a weakness for a goddess and so willingly locks them up as best she can. Yet as her master inevitably completes trials more return to her leading to a goodbye as she reconciles with her history.

Her own view of her master, at first, is largely mechanical, giving a very basic judgment utilizing her Era Observation skill.

Yet as her emotions return she makes assumptions such as the life he may have led or the sort of decisions he should make in the future beyond the war. She may, in some cases, even grow hopeful. Yet she truly will not become attached to any save those who resemble her daughter.

Those that do will find her reluctant to give trials more and more, often becoming slightly neglectful. Inevitably though, in the Watcher class, she cannot deny her nature and so will do so.

Relationships
    Master, Bond 1: Servant Watcher, Responding to summons. I will test your worth master and give you the power to attain them if you prove it

Master, Bond 5: You've done well master. You've accumulated blessings and used them well. I couldn't be prouder. Please, continue to grow, I look forward to it

Master, Bond 10: Well that's it. All our battles and struggles for this moment. I wil not grant a wish. It was never my purpose... instead I grant you the strength to grant your wishes yourself in a world strife with peril. Courage, power, and wisdom. Go forth, master, with your head high. Your are among those who made it to the tower top... now for my noble phantasm. My last act as your servant.

Abel: A foolish mortal that reached for heaven and fell short. It may seem like he learned his lesson... but he didn't. Rather he simply knows he was wrong but not why. He will continue to wander, lost, and wonder. Hopefully that pilgrimage will end, one day

Kinap: A hero so minor that even as a counter guardian he cannot properly manifest. An interesting conundrum. On the one hand it may seem pathetic for a heroic spirit to be so weak... yet because of it he isn't as static as most heroic spirits. It even makes learning his true name worthless...

Noble Phantasm

Diwedd Dymuniad Gwneuthurwyr

Ending Atop the Wish-Granter’s Tower

Type: Anti-Unit

The culmination of the trials. The last trial one could say. That her master must make his own way through the future now without her to test him. In essence a final, continuous trial. Yet not without a tool to do so. As a reward for completing the trials thus far and as a tool for the last trial of life she grants him two blessings permanently.

A class container fitting the accumulated skills to act as an armor against beings stronger than themselves. This, in turn, grants class skills of middling rank to her master passively. Then she grants him a noble phantasm.

This noble phantasm represents a completion of trials and matches the class container. A grimoire for a caster, a lance for a lancer. The effects will also serve to complement the master's accomplishments both because of the trials and their own accomplishments. Additionally it is a divine construct allowing it to trade blows with even strong noble phantasms without buckling under pressure.

In addition she fully transfers ownership of the Tower allowing for her master to manifest its effects and abilities autonomously from her. The observation prevention, temporarily invulnerability, and even mental protection.

The only cost for these boons is her non-existence. A few moments after turning over the tower to her master she will fade away as she cannot exist in an inner world without her tower and she cannot manifest in the world as a divine spirit. Thus she has no choice but to unsummon herself leaving her master to fend for themselves.

Blog Entries
    The scroll is strong in this one.

We love our LB Abels here. Just like the other one, this one is making a world without conflict, and ruining it by doing so.

I didn't know this god existed
    No quip. Just interesting.

The moment you see Gothel, you know this won't end well. Mommas don't always know best.
    Fate/Without Justice

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jesus, you mad person actually wrote 3 sheets. And they're all good too?? That's so not fair??
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    So far judging by everyone else’s entries, I feel like when my sheet pops up, it will be severely underwhelming compared to everything else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 12
    1. Beast
    An evil of humanity. The last boss. Write a Beast, something opposing humanity, yet loving it from the bottom of its heart.

2. Latin America
    We’re getting a South American lostbelt (with Aztec lore for some reasons). This prompt is straightforward. From mythical heroes to European colonizers there are plenty of heroic-spirits to choose from.

3. Arctic
    A servant from the polar region located at the northernmost part of Earth. A figure from Inuit culture? From Alaska ? From Siberia ? It isn’t Christmas if there’s no snow ! (Or if you don’t freeze to death)

"You who have called for me, have no fear. Now that I'm here, a new dawn shall appear. That, I promise..."

Saver of The Reborn Sun

True Name: Inkarri
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Avenger
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Source: Andean Myth
    Region: Peru

Attribute: Heaven
    Armament: Magecraft
    Talent: Preparing the restoration of a country
    Natural Enemy: Fransisco Pizarro

Class Skills

Counter Hero: B
    A Clas Skill of Saver which reduces down the abilities of the Heroes that the Servant face down in combat. As he is the savior fated to bring an age of prosperity and equality to the world, to go against him is to tarnish one's statut as an hero, and so all those who oppose him get their parameters lowered by two ranks. However, an exception is made for those whose actions or powers stem from their worship of the Abrahamic God, who only get a penalty of one rank. Indeed, he and their deity are fated opposites, and so defying him is in their nature.

"Of course, I have no hate towards the whole of them, and them or even The Invader may chose to become my subject after I bring Him down. But know that it is my role to overthrow their 'order' and that if they want to stop me, then they need to fight to the end of their lives. Just like my people did."

Divine Core of the Chief God: B
    Originally, Manco Capac was a God whose role was to be sent to the land below the Sun and the Moon, his parents, to establish the great Inca Civilization as its Founder King who incarnated in every ruler. After the devastation of the great empire, his last incarnation absorbed many of his dwiddling brethen's powers to become Inkarri, the Divine Spirit of the whole andean realm, who constructed it by bringing nature under his control. A figure fit to oppose the foreign god who rule the invaders and to recreate a perfect realm. However, due to inhabiting a human body, his divine nature is limited somewhat.

"Do not misunderstand, I haven't consumed them or anything. As I said before, I am an embodiment of hope, and even Divine being want to live, to continue to exist and be remembered by their charges. It is why they have chosen to merge their nature with that of humans, and learn from the example of the Invader. So that even if their names are forgotten, we will live."
    Territory Creation: EX
    Normally a Class Skill of the Caster class, to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. For the one who built the great city of Peru by himself through commanding countless stones, creating a lavish and large Temple is child's play. Higher manifestation of this skill are shown trhough his Noble Phantasm.

"Do contain your excitement. This is but a sliver of the world I can create. You shall undoubtly see a most grandiose paradise in due time."

Charisma of Hope: A
    A variant of Charisma, which is considered a class skill of the Saver class, center around giving hope to others. It denote Saver's nature as being born of the Andean people's dream and hopes for a rightful king which would come back to return the world as it should be. He emits a presence that make others feel like they can depend on and trust him, raising their morales as they follow him.

"I suppose that if Atahualpa alone was summoned, with only his resentment against the invaders to motivated him, he would have been no better than an Avenger. But it is not for his desires alone that I stand. I am the wishes of all my people who wish for a better world, for a land of prosperity. That is what make me a Saver, Master. And of course... I am here for your hopes too."

Personal Skills

Throne of the Inkarri: A
    An evolution of Privilege of the Inka, born from Saver absorbing the natures of other Gods within himself. The Sapa Inka ("Only Ruler") which was the embodiment of the Inca Empire, has taken claim over nature as his kingdom to command. In other words, it is his Authority as a chief creator god, which allow him to wield natural elements in devastating attacks. Piercing rocks coming from the ground, sharp burst of winds and rays of fire as scorching as the sun are his to order against his enemies.

"I am the creator of the world. No, of course, I'm not talking about the Planet itself, but of the Inca world. For those who lived under our reigns, my incarnations and the various deities might have well been founding a world unto itself. Rest assured that I'm fully prepared to do it again."

Head of the Savior: A
    An unbendable determination that physically manifest through the body, healing its wounds until the Servant's goal is achieved. Atahualpa's oath that he would return even as he was executed and Túpac Amaru's refusal to bow to the invaders until his decapitation inspired many of their brethren to hold on their own will to resist for centuries after. This gave birth to the legend of the last Inca ruler whose head still remain somewhere, growing his body back so that he could triumphantly return. Each damage Saver recieve is quickly healed, alllowing him to survive any sort of mortal wounds unless his head is touched.

"Wether it take a century of a thousand years, I will come back. Even if I die, even if the world doesn't support the weight of full Divine Spirits anymore, I will not let men's cries go unanswered. Whatever my enemies might try, I will always come back."

Golden Rule: A
    A Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth. The Inca Empire's most astonishing feature to the Spaniards was the immense amount of gold and jewels it possessed, with the Sapa Inka of course having control over the most. It was with this wealth that Atahualpa managed to convince the invaders to spare him for a time, and even after his death, the search for his hidden riches led to the legend of a golden city in which the last Inca resided. Riches is effortless for the Inkarri to acquire, and his own body is in fact partly made of gold as he became an embodiment of prosperity.

"Greed... What an awful thing it is to mistake its voice for that of a god, to let it convince you into pursuing countless atrocities to sate it. I tought I could use it to control them, but I was all too wrong. The only way to deal with that monster is to stamp it out toroughly."

Noble Phantasm

"Those who have suffered so much, crushed by the cruelties of this chaotic world. Have no fear anymore. I welcome you to the Golden City in which no sun shall set, Paititi!"

Golden City Where The Sun Never Sets
    Paititi

El Dorado, Cibola, Sierra de la Plata. Everywhere they went, the greed of the Conquistadors and those in their wake made them imagine great cities of illimited gold and riches, and so it was natural that such a legend would come about after the fall of the Inca Empire: a great, hidden city where survivors escaped with the remains of Atahualpa's riches. Naturally, the long searches for that fantastical city led to no result, but they were taken by the Andeans native as a source of hope. The city became part of their messianic legend, and it slowly became a virtual paradise, hidden under the Earth, in which the Inkarre was bidding his time until he could reappear to bring about his age.

And so, Saver can call upon the mythical land he rules upon by calling upon its true name, manifesting an entire realm around him. Tough it is an extension of himself, it is technically not a Reality Marble born from one soul. Rather, both he and the city are embodiment of countless' peoples hope, granted the ability to replace reality for a short lapse of time. It is a magnificent city where everything is made of pure gold, from its beautifully-sculpted buildings to its guardians, Phantasmal Pumas of mechanical appearance that obey his every words. Outside of calling upon this Noble Phantasm, those beasts can be summoned at his call to support him in combat.

Furthermore, as the Inkarre is the Son of the Sun, it is said that his kingdom would be one where day never pass, so that every laborer has the time to finish his shores. And indeed, this realm is one always shone on by an illusinory sun, where time doesn't pass. While people can act as always, effects based on 'time passing' does not apply. For example, a buff of a poison that has a set time limit wouldn't expire, or a curse that would kill someone after a certain amount of hours wouldn't activate. As long as the city shine still, there shall be no urgency for his subjects.

Lore

The native people of the Andes possesses the belief that their history is marked by Pachacutis, great calamities or upheavals that bring an end to the current world order so that it can be replaced with another. In the truly ancient past of the Age of Gods, the Sun Inti send his own son, Mancho Capa, down on Earth to bring prosperity and order to the chaotic world. On the spot indicated to him by a gold bar, the incarnated god would found Kuzco, the center of what would become the great empire known as Tawantinsuyu, centered around the Sapa Inka ("Only Ruler") that inherited Mancho Capa's divine nature upon inheriting the throne. As befit their name, each sought to expand their rules through diplomacy or conquest, bringing many more people under their rule in the goal to spread their vision of prosperity.

But as with all eras, it had to end with a Pachacuti, a disaster that would cast the land back into chaos. It took the form of a spanish group of conquistadors led by Fransisco Pizarro arrived to the territory of the Empire, seeking to claim its people and fertile land in what they said was the name of their God. Their devastation started with the smallpox they accidentaly brought, as the sickness took many lives, including the current ruler Huayna Capac. Having died without designating an heir, the role fell to his son Huascar due to him being 'pure' from being the child of siblings, but he was reportedly a tyrant who ignored the Empire's customs and laws.

By far the biggest threat to his reign in the new ruler's eyes was his own brother Atahualpa, born to another mother outside of the royal family, but who was greatly popular with the people. Driven by paranoia, he tried to have his brother killed, setting off a civil war as each of the sibling's men clashed. The grueling conflict ended in Atahualpa's victory as he made his opponent run from the capital and claimed the title of king, but it had also made his land even more vulnerable to the spanish attacks. Pizarro's expedition would make contact, inviting him for discussion in what proved to be nothing more than a trap to slay him, with him only able to keep his life for some time due to promising countless riches to the conquistador, whose greed he had seen firsthand when the foreign forces raided his people from gems. But eventually, Pizarro's fear of his forces attacking exceed his desire for treasures, and so he executed him by hanging after a sham trial. According to legends, the last of the Inka emperors remained defiant as he was led to his death, vowing that he would come back one day.

The Spanish tried to set up a puppet ruler with another of his brother, Manco Inca Yupanqui, but he soon rebelled and fled Cuzco with his followers to found the Neo-Inca State in Vilcabamba, continuing the tradition of the Inca Empire. While eventually, some rulers of this new dynasty would attempt to bow to the invaders, such would not be the case of its last. Túpac Amaru fiercely waged war against spanish occupation until he was caught and decapitated, settling the end of the Neo-Inca state. Still, his unwavering resistance would be forever remembered by the natives of the Andes as a symbol of the fight against colonial powers and occupation, who preached about the rightenousness of christianity while bringing suffering and cruelty to the people they invaded.

As times passed, those historical incident would remain in the land's lore, eventually merging with older mythology and the newly arrived Christian religion concept of a savior's future return to form a new legend. The legend of the Inkarri (King Inca), the god who descended upon the Earth to form Cuzco and bring prosperity over the earth with his power over nature. The one who was by the foreign Christian God and its warrior, the Esparre (Spain King), who through his trickery managed to cut off his head. But the tale upstood that he would come back one day, and so the beliefs and hope created a being that could meet them. A gestalt of Manco Capac, Atahualpa and Túpac Amaru; the first and the lasts of the Inca Ruler that would bring back the embodiment of sacred royalty. And so was born a Divine Spirit which can manifest in the body of Túpac Amaru, a Saver which would bring his own Pachacuti.One that would end the eras of darkness and bring back the Inca Empire, reborn as a nation given back its pride.

Relationships
    Fransisco Pizarro
    "You beast of greed and lust... It seems you have only grown more wretched after your death... If a paradise is to be brought unto this Earth, then you have no place on it. Begone."

Charles V
    "I have heard of you bemoaned your subordinate's decision to execute me, due to my statut... Hmph, it is surprising to hear you're not bereft of any honor. Still, it is not your place to built a world of order, and that newest title of you is nothing more than a bad joke. So I will relieve you of both, holy devourer of lands."

Quetzacoatl"Your kingdom was also undone by that Invader, and now I see you standing with the trapping of the civilization that replaced it... Eh, I suppose I cannot fault you for it when my current form has taken inspiration from its stories. Tough I do believe Luchadores got nothing on the Inca arts of battle."

Pedro I
    "Another being born of wishes, I see... But the people cannot be happy just by protection. Change is needed for prosperity, and if you stand beside Humanity and the usurper of that Golden City, then I shall not back down myself! It's the least either of us Savers can do!"

Blog Entries
    Don't worry. I'll still try to make a snide comment about it.
    Fate/Without Justice

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    So far judging by everyone else’s entries, I feel like when my sheet pops up, it will be severely underwhelming compared to everything else.
    Yeah, Indeed I felt my sheet was utter garbage in compare to what I have seen in this competition

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh come on it can't be that ba--
    *remembers Spammin barely making it*
    --oh. Right. I forgot.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    Being a good king is hard. It's those that try that we remember.
    Also, Wyvern's Pedro called. He wants to be linked.
    Fate/Without Justice

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of entries tho I am waiting with much anticipation for "hard mode pool" because I am SUPER curious what was made for it.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Blog Entries
    Now I gotta walk away for a bit unfortunately. Family thing. I shall return though. Eventually.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool 13
    I. Fairy Tale
    Make a Servant based on a fairy tale! It doesn't matter if it's an exceedingly old fairy tale or a more recent one. You could choose to make a single character from the fairy tale the Servant, or maybe you could make the story itself the Servant somehow? Was the Servant maybe altered, because the perception of the story changed over time, or is it an ancient tale that has somehow endured through the years?

II. Tourist Destination
    A Servant that is the personification of some important place or monument. The Servant could be a historically important location, or maybe even something that only exists in myths and legends. How have whatever stories that surround the place or monument the Servant is based on affected that Servant? Does the place or monument still exist? Has this maybe impacted how the Servant manifested?

III. Second Fiddle
    A Servant that normally played second fiddle to a much more well known person. Be they family, friend, enemy or just another for some reason lesser known contemporary. How does their status as second-in-line affect them now that they are summoned as a Servant? Does it maybe even affect how they manifest as a Servant?

Fairytale
    ~ ♬ ~

"Oh. You a little lost, kid? You don't look much like a sailor. Then again, you're not the only one. Plenty of people get drawn to the docks."

The man leans onto one of the dock's posts, gazing out over the water.

"Yep. They love the docks. Whether they're going their own way or wanting to hear stories from the adventurers they wished they were, people are drawn to where the world opens up."

He glances back at you, a glint in his eye.

"You're the second type. I can tell. You're here looking for a story. Well, far be it from me to deny you. I got a couple interesting ones to tell you."

"Now remember. Everything I'm about to say is true. I should know."

Sinbad

"Our story begins as most stories do. With a young fool wasting all his money and desperately trying to get back what he lost."

Class Other Classes Alignment
    Voyager Rider/Archer Lawful Neutral
    Height/Weight Region Source
    180/79 Kg Baghdad Fairytale/Fiction
    "An exciting adventure and a comfortable home. Probably more of the former than the latter. But, if life is all adventure, you never get to appreciate it. You have to pace yourself. Like dining on bread for days so the grand feast you'll soon attend will be that much more delicious."

Dislikes

"Poverty. Well, I can say I dislike it, but I don't hate it. it's bearable, but it just makes life difficult. You can't fund anything on scraps you found in the gutter, especially not ships and crews. Yeah. Losing wealth is probably the worst thing that could happen to a person."

Attributes Traits
    Earth Human, Servant
    Command Cards
    Parameters
    STR C
    AGI A
    END B
    MA E
    LUK A+
    NP A
    Background

A tale of fortune

A tale of misadventures.

A tale of one man simply wanting to live a comfortable life.

Sinbad, upon wasting the wealth his father left him, set sail seeking to find his new fortune. In his first voyage, he was abandoned by his men as the giant fish they landed on returned underwater. He managed to survive and gain the favor of the king of a distant kingdom. In a stroke of luck, his own ship would dock in the kingdom, and he was able to sell the goods onboard at great profit to the king before returning home to comfort once more.

“In all honesty, that was the simplest of the voyages. Very productive though.”

What drove him back to the sea, however, was not lack of wealth, but a newfound desire for adventure that made his life of luxury tame by comparison. He set back out with the goal to travel the world and see the wonders it held!

“…Until the crew left again.”

Stranded once more on a mysterious island of rocs, Sinbad used the giant birds to escape only to find himself dropped in a valley of snakes large enough to eat elephants. Fortunately, he discovered diamonds littered the valley, and that other merchants would harvest them using a combination of giant chunks of meat and the rocs. Filling his bag with as many diamonds as possible, Sinbad tied himself to a chunk, negotiated with the fellow merchants, and returned home still wealthier for it.

As yet unsatisfied, Sinbad and a new crew set out only to crash onto an island populated by a giant and its mate. Rather than taking on the monster, Sinbad went about making an escape while the giants ate his men with the remaining crew. Of course, not before stealing the various treasures leftover from the giants’ previous victims.

“You may be seeing a pattern here.”

On and on, Sinbad’s adventures would continue as such. Growing restless and heeding adventure’s call, Sinbad would inevitably lose his ship and his men, yet he would always find some way to come out on top, no matter what beasts he had to outsmart or people he had to kill to do so, whether they be man or god.

This would come to an end in his final voyage, whereupon…

“Hm~ Which version to tell…
    Oh, well, even I don’t know which is the truth. In one, we’ll find ourselves facing devils and being sent on by the grace of Allah. In the other, we are sent by the king on a diplomatic mission only to be enslaved, by which we gain freedom from the exorbitant wealth we find for our master.
    Either way, I suppose our voyage will end all the same.”

…he retired, finally satisfying the endless surge for adventure that had driven him on so many voyages. Sinbad the Sailor died, wealthier than any man of the time, and content in himself.

Not before passing on a healthy amount of that wealth onto another, but that is a story for another time.

Personality

“Life is boring enough when you’re just sitting around waiting for it to happen. You have to get out there to really experience it.”

Carefree, exuberant, and mildly sociopathic, Sinbad is the perfect picture of the adventurer: vaguely altruistic with a healthy dose of luck and just a dash of roguish charm. A man far from evil, but not leaning toward good either. The type of man to slit your throat for your gold, but only because he thinks he needs it more.

“Well, that just paints me in a bad light.”

Sinbad also has his own sense of honor and propriety. He feels a natural kinship with other merchants, respecting those who have entered the same field as he. He never reneges on a deal, viewing his word as the hardest substance known to man and his ability to fulfill his part as an unstoppable force.

He, as way of life, has no animosity toward anyone or thing, even when they try to kill him or he kills them in turn. This also leads to him having strange ideas about being merciful, like killing people because they’ll die soon anyway despite the fact that he could’ve saved them.

Which brings us Sinbad’s primary motivator. While the call of adventure is what would always drive him back out, the only constant of the man is accumulating wealth. Adventuring is his true love, but Sinbad cannot help himself when it comes to gaining greater wealth. It’s akin to obsession with him, and he will abandon all pretenses of morality if it brings him fortune, even though he only uses it to keep himself comfortable between adventures.

“Okay. I can’t disagree with that. I can be a little rambunctious at times.”

Things are different when it comes to his master though. Sure, he views their contract as a deal bound by his word, but he also unerringly treats them like an apprentice of sorts. He adores regaling them with his story and teaching them the many things he learned throughout his life. It can honestly become quite grating with how invested in his master he can be.

Altogether, Sinbad is probably the worst person to trust without first making a deal or contract with. However, making that deal is one of the best things you can do. Even unimaginable wealth couldn’t sway him once he has given his word, and that’s a Sinbad guarantee.

“Although, if you’re offering, I’d be loath not to find some way to take it off your hands. After all, if you’re willing to give it away, it means you don’t really need it.”

Class Skills

Independent Navigation A

The specialized Independent Action that acts as the Voyager’s Class Skill. Rather than maintaining energy and allowing one to operate without a master for differing periods of time, this Skill actively pushes off such limitations so long as one is working to reach their “destination”.

For Sinbad, having to continue forward without anyone else is practically second nature. Even if he has to go days without food, Sinbad will keep going until he reaches the end of his voyage.

Riding D

Voyager is capable of riding most vehicles like most people, showing no particularly increased skill in doing so, even on seafaring vessels. However, due to them being recognized as his “vehicle of choice”, he gains a positive modifier when riding something identified as a ship.

Personal Skills

All Kinds of Talents B

Sinbad has a gift for picking up abilities on the fly. Able to use a bow with professional marksmanship despite it being his first time using one, picking up new languages to communicate with foreign islanders, and a natural affinity for anything related to seafaring. If he deems it necessary, Sinbad can learn it.

Golden Rule A

An extremely wealthy merchant who always manages to turn a profit on any situation he encounters, Sinbad was never truly wanting for money. Add in his almost supernatural luck in finding treasure without even actively searching for it, and it becomes obvious that if Voyager desires wealth, it will find him.

Charisma E

A skilled orator and a natural born leader, it’s hard to believe Sinbad’s Skill in Charisma would be ranked so low. However, despite being able to speak effortlessly with even newly acquainted nobility or make deals at a moment’s notice, one would be hard pressed to forget how his tongue often gets him into trouble as much as out. Combined with constantly losing or being abandoned by his crew and how often they choose to ignore him, Voyager’s Charisma takes a hefty blow.

Calm and Collected C

No matter the circumstances or how great the hurdle before him, Voyager will meet it will the same cool and unflinching attitude, allowing him to overcome the odds every time. Grants resistance to mental effects.

Noble Phantasms
    The Seven Voyages: By Fortune and Fate

The seven voyages of Sinbad are the cornerstone of Voyager’s story. Seven misadventures of a merchant only seeking trade that captured the hearts and imaginations of millions.

A manifestation of Sinbad the Sailor’s accomplishments, this Noble Phantasm allows Voyager to call forth different obstacles and circumstances from the voyages. Calling forth the rocs and giant snakes from the second voyage, a wine with a powerful sleeping toxin from the fifth, a bed with healing properties from the sixth, and many more. While the magical creatures from the voyages are generally more useful and powerful, Voyager’s control over the creatures is limited.

Each of his ‘stories’ are limited by ‘charges’. Usage of all these ‘charges’ causes them to be locked out from further use. The only way Voyager can regain more charges in an individual summons is to recount the ‘used stories’ to another. The retelling does not have to be told to a new person each time, meaning Voyager’s master may grow tired of hearing the same story repeated ad nauseum. However, telling the stories to a crowd of people regains multiple ‘charges’.

"Quite the extraordinary adventures Sinbad went on. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths he went to for wealth. Then again, I’m obviously no better. After all, I’m following in his footsteps."

Sinbad: A Never-ending Story Inheritance

If Noble Phantasms are the crystallization of a Servant, then Voyager’s second Noble Phantasm is without a doubt the essence of who he is.

Sinbad the Porter received both gifts and advice from Sinbad the Sailor, eventually being inspired by the man to go out seeking his own fortune. When summoned as Voyager, it is Sinbad the Porter who comes, using what he received from Sinbad the Sailor, in this case being his Saint Graph, to have his own adventures with stories to tell. It is in this way Voyager is capable of adding to his first Noble Phantasm a ‘new voyage’.

The purpose of this ‘new voyage’ and Noble Phantasm is to pass it on as it was to him. Once his ‘voyage’ is complete, Voyager can choose to gift it to someone with the only prerequisite being that they listened to all his stories. If Voyager sees that the person feels the call of adventure he did from those stories, he is more than happy to pass on what he himself was given.

"So, tell me, friend.

You wanna go on a voyage?"

Craft Essence

An Adventurer's Life

"Ah~. These are the moments that make it all worth it.

You find that statement odd? I don’t understand why. This is all a part of that grand adventure called life.

Let me ask you: if you spent all your time going through exciting, life threatening adventures without respite, when do you die?

The moment you stop living, and only doing that isn’t life.

It’s a job. It’s a drain. It’s the very thing that so filled you with life becoming the absence of it.

So, when I say these moments of just sitting and relaxing after a marvelous adventure make adventuring worth it, I’m not exaggerating. That’s why there’s only two ways out of this life.

You either die doing what you love or live long enough to hate it.

So, I’m gonna live to the fullest and pray I go young."

Tourist Destination
    Are y'all ready for this?!!

Gatekeeper of Freedom:

Appearance:

Source

True Name: Lady Liberty

Alignment: Chaotic Free

Alternate Class: Berserker, Archer, Gatekeeper, Ruler?

Armaments: Her torch, a copious amount of firearms, copper plating

Strength- U
    Agility- D
    Endurance- S
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- A

Personality
    Don't mention her French accent. She's very self-conscious about it.

Lady Liberty’s personality is different depending on which Class she’s summoned in. Ruler is absurdly egotistical and in complete denial of any fault that could be attributed to her. Berserker is insanely patriotic and fanatical, somehow embodying every extreme to an often contradictory extent. Archer is the embodiment of the South, both Southern Hospitality and hillbilly-ism rolled into one.

As for Gatekpeeper, this is likely her most honest depiction. Acknowledging the flaws of what she embodies, but still holding onto hopeful ideals. She’s completely dedicated to upholding the concepts widely espoused and exaggerated about America, though she has trouble falling into the same things America does that go against said concepts. In this regard, it’s best to describe her as “trying her best”.

She’s very personable, though sometimes overly cautious about what she says as to not offend others. Unless of course she actively opposes something about them, in which case, you will find she has no tolerance for them. Diplomatic and abrasive, calm and passionate, welcoming yet polarizing. Symbolizing the US has brought her to a state of perpetual contradiction. Yet, at her core, she’s willfully optimistic and tends to lean toward more diplomatic paths than not.

Attitude to their Master
    While she has an obvious preference toward American masters, she doesn’t have any great issues based on nationality. Unless the person themselves is diametrically opposed to her own ideals, she welcomes all walks of life in her master. She treats them as a companion whom she will often share her own dreams and opinions with, finding no reason she can’t listen to her master’s as well.

The thing she can’t stand is if a master tries to emphasize their authority or draw lines between them. To her, their relationship is a partnership with give and take on both sides as equals. This is born of both her own beliefs and her ability to nullify orders from Command Spells. If a master is unwilling to meet her halfway as an equal, she will patently refuse to indulge or aid them.

In most cases though, she is a pretty loyal Servant that seeks to makes her master’s dream a reality, so long as it isn’t anything that goes against her own morals.

Relationships/Reactions

Thomas Edison: Progress and innovation! The presidents chose well!

Franz Kafka: It's A-M-E-R-I-C-A! With a C! And when have I ever wielded a sword? Do your research, you uncultured insect!

Florida Man: We must stop this madman! America is threatened from within!

New Motive Power: *pat pat*
    You did your best.

Mason Locke Weems: Mr. Presi...! Wait...

Benedict Arnold: You traitor! Deport this ‘Benedict Arnold’ immediately!

Alfred Bernhard Nobel: My guns! Nooooooooo!

Likes: America (US), immigration (legal), gun control (I control the guns)
    Dislikes: Immigration (illegal), gun control (Someone else controls the guns), [enter monthly grievance here]
    Talents: Standing still, shootin', far too many smaller things to count, getting into debt
    Natural Enemy: China (currently), Britain (most of the time)

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- A
    Despite how recent she is, being the symbol of America gifts her a high Magic Resistance due to the country being a large component to the decline of Mystery.

Riding- C
    Would normally be higher were it not for America being the leader in vehicular accidents. Lady Liberty refuses to acknowledge this.

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave- A
    A merged Skill of Self-Defense Field and Territory Fortification from Lady Liberty’s two Classes, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave identifies the area within a 250m radius as her Territory. Within this area, she is capable of enhancing and protecting both herself and her allies, even able to bestow the effects of certain Skills such as God Given Rights.

God Bless America- EX
    Being both an embodiment of the USA as well as gaining the Divine Core of Libertas due to their relation, Lady Liberty naturally has a high rank in the Divine Core of the Goddess Skill. Not satisfied with it, she chose to change its name.

Personal Skills:

Give Me Liberty- A
    The ‘Americanized’ version of Double Summon, Give Me Liberty allows her to possess both Gatekeeper and Shielder Class Skills in her endeavors to protect “truth, justice, and the American way”.

Foreign Policy- B
    Like her country, she has a talent for sticking her nose in other people’s business and property if they have the juice. A composite of Diplomacy, Proof of Friendship, and Territory Infringement, it is the Skill to move into foreign territory and attempt to open relationships.

The New Colossus- B
    Americanized version of Area Crushing, this Skill transforms all Lady Liberty's attacks into area attacks. Rather than requiring her to physically grow in scale like Kingprotea, it basically gives all her attacks, both physical and ranged, a shotgun spread.

God Given Rights- A
    Lady Liberty’s favorite Skill, it completely nullifies the usurpation of her ‘rights’. This includes free speech, bearing arms, housing, privacy, and more. In essence, it prevents any manipulation of her by excess means alongside a few highly specific abilities it gives her, such as locking people out of her Territory without permission unless great force is used to do so, or nullifying Skills that would reveal her information.

Light of Liberty- A+
    Described by one as “a light that shall pierce the darkness of ignorance and man's oppression until Liberty enlightens the world", its form is that of the light emanating from Gatekeeper’s torch. Equivocally, it’s an Americanized version of Mana Burst (Light), giving her a large damage bonus when using Light of Liberty against the evil aligned.

Noble Phantasm
    Statue of Liberty
    Liberty Enlightening the World

Type: Anti-Fortress

Lady Liberty’s true form and what qualifies her for Gatekeeper, this Noble Phantasm allows her to assume her true height once more. Standing 46m high, her already high Strength and Endurance gain positive modifiers while raising The New Colossus to EX and increasing its spread to absurd proportions.

While she is able maintain this form near indefinitely when summoned with North America, it is otherwise limited to a six-minute time limit based on the six months it took to reconstruct the statue on Liberty Island. Once time is up, she will be frozen in her iconic pose as she recites the poem The New Colossus, after which she will revert to normal.

Manifest Destiny
    The Melting Pot

Type: Usurpation/Modification

A country of immigrants, both the terms The Melting Pot and Manifest Destiny describe how America deals with the influx and absorption of the many different cultures and backgrounds of other people. While The Melting Pot is a representation of bringing their differences together into a single common culture and thereby creating a new identity, Manifest Destiny is the belief that the “American way of life” is the only one that matters and needs to be brought to everyone else regardless of their own desires. It is this duality and contradiction that creates this Noble Phantasm.

In essence, this Noble Phantasm allows Lady Liberty to incorporate both Skills and Noble Phantasms from other Servants into herself after she defeats them, taking what she desires and abandoning the rest, all while relabeling (Americanizing) them. Lady Liberty feels both conflicted and perfectly fine using this Noble Phantasm, often leading to her wavering between actually utilizing it or not depending on her mood.

Never really knew Shiki-pon. Wonder if he’d like this, considering.

Second Fiddle
    The Greatest Detective has competition.

In the dead of night, a terrible crime has been committed. The law undermined by the horrid actions of the criminal element.
    When evil deeds rear their ugly heads on the streets of London, there is one man you can always count on to find the answer.
    Unfortunately, he's currently away on business.
    Fortunately, we have a backup.

< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ - ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >< ─ ⪻ ─ ⋘ ─ ⪡ ─ ⫷ ─ ┤├ ─ ⫸ ─ ⪢ ─ ⋙ ─ ⪼ ─ >

A'right, everyone! Move along! Scotland Yard has arrived!
    'Less, o'course, anyone 'ereabouts fancies a couple days behind bars!
    You heard her! Move along!

~ ♬ ~
    _R_U_L_E_R_
    Rivals to the Great Detective

= Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade =

Oi! Those are my chips!
    Don't see yer name on 'em!

Class Ruler
    Alternative Classes
    True Name Tobias Gregson and Gina Lestrade
    Aliases The Inspectors
    Origin England, Sherlock Holmes Stories
    Height/Weight T: 184cm/69kg G: 160cm/52kg
    Alignment Lawful Good
    Attribute Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    C C B D B

Likes Straightforward individuals. Simple cases.
    Dislikes Know-it-alls. Overly complicated schemes.
    Talent Investigation. Bickering. Character Judgement.
    Natural Enemy A certain Great Detective
    Armament Pistols. Their wits.
    Catalyst An original copy of A Study in Scarlet

══════════╣ I ╠══════════Arrival

Within the annuls of brilliant geniuses throughout the ages, there are several that come to mind, both fictional and factional. Among these figures, Sherlock Holmes stands out for his occupation, personality, and enduring popularity. The Great Detectives adventures lead him into the loves of many people, but there are two who would very much like him to stay out of theirs.
    Inspectors Gregson and Lestrade first appear as a duo in the original Sherlock Holmes story: A Study in Scarlet. These two have been declared by the detective as “the best of a bad lot’, with him even admitting Gregson is nearly his intellectual equal. However, it was the denser, stricter Lestrade that would appear more while Gregson was placed on the sidelines.

Fat lot that did me.
    Yer just mad Doyle liked writin’ me more.
    Get off it, Lestrade. We both know that’s just because you’re as smart as a pissy bulldog. Emphasizes his intelligence.
    Says the old man grumpin’ ‘bout being snubbed by the fans.

God's Resolution C
    Qualifying as impartial mediators only, lacking what could be called ‘saintly virtues’, the Inspectors only possess one command spell per servant, which is all they need to “make an arrest”.

True Name Discerment B
    Natural investigators, the Inspectors have an affinity for revealing the truth. Without the buff from their Noble Phantasm, they are easily able to discern the True Names, Skills, and Parameters of other Servants.

Magic Resistence E
    Born close to the modern age, their ability to resist magic is practically non-existent, gaining this Skill only as a result of their container.

══════════╣ II ╠══════════Investigation

Tobias Gregson is a character oft forgotten in the Holmes pantheon. An inspector from Scotland Yard who had a grudging respect for the detective but still would rather have the proper authorities handle matters. He appears in very few stories, remaining a static character that had no reason to grow.
    In A Study in Scarlet, Gregson chose to keep the detective abreast of the developments of the case and its detail, eventually sharing the credit for Holmes’s inevitable solving with Lestrade. In The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter, Gregson is only included in the case to make the proper arrests while he only appears at the beginning of The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge to introduce the case.
    It is only in The Adventure of the Red Circle that the inspector once more takes a prominent role. Working alongside a Pinkerton, Gregson hunts a killer that happens to be linked to Holmes’s case. Together, they uncovered a plot by a secret organization and eventually resolve both their goals.
    Sadly, Inspector Gregson never appeared again, and very rarely appears in the many adaptations made of the Sherlock Holmes stories.

That bloomin' Doyle. Y'know, I helped Holmes on plenty more cases.
    I know, partner. Chin up! There are plenty more cases to solve!

Inherent Insight B
    The exclusive Skill of Inspector Gregson.
    His deductive and intellectual skills were close to that as the Great Detective by his own admission. While he does not possess an Origin that would preclude it, he still gains a high rank in this Skill.

══════════╣ III ╠══════════Solution

Inspector G. Lestrade was originally a side character set up to contrast his fellow inspector. However, as time went on, Lestrade continued to appear in the many cases of Sherlock Holmes, growing beyond his humble beginnings to become an enduring and loved member of Holmes’s entourage.
    Over the course of thirteen beloved adventures of Sherlock Holmes, the ever grumpy Lestrade wormed his way into the hearts of both the fans and the detective duo, gaining both respect and admiration on both sides. The man became a valuable partner to the duo, helping them with the resources and power of the law behind him.
    It’s hard to describe the impact Lestrade had on the stories as a whole. You can hardly find a single adaptation that doesn’t include him among the cast, appearing almost as frequently as the mad genius Moriarty. While these adaptations often change how he is presented, he consistently has relations to both the police and Holmes, with the rare addition of his rivalry with another certain inspector.

Yep! I'm the picture of investigative excellence!
    Incompetence, more like.
    'Ey! Ya shouldn't discourage the youth! I've got more room to grow than ya!
    More room to grow my foot. You're even older than me.
    Not like this I'm not.

Adaptation for the Ages C
    A tale constantly told and retold. While the setting and details may change, the core remains the same.
    The exclusive Skill of Inspector Lestrade, Adaptation for the Ages allows Lestrade access to abilities, knowledge, and appearances of his many adaptations over the years. This same Skill would also be available for Sherlock in a normal summons, though at a much higher rank.

══════════╣ IV ╠══════════Preparation

In A Study in Scarlet, Gregson and Lestrade were set up as a duo. Opposites in every way and competing with an undercurrent of respect. They derided each other and their assessments while showing a unified opposition to the Great Detective while on the job. However, while chasing their own false leads, Gregson is the one who shared his findings with Holmes while Lestrade went off on his own. In another world, it’s possible Gregson could have become a close ally to Holmes.
    Yet, that place would be occupied by Lestrade, who slowly changed to become more similar to how Gregson already was, though without the full intellectual prowess. In this way, they once more began to oppose each other as Gregson’s subsequent few appearances saw him taking on a more antagonistic role to Holmes that Lestrade once did. Even never meeting each other between the pages of the novels, the inspectors continued to contrast each other.
    So it is that, while they cannot be summoned alone, these two allies/rivals to the Great Detective manifest as a single Heroic Spirit. One relatively unknown, one beloved, and both connected by a single man. The Inspectors are once more on the case.

Don’t worry! We’ll sort out just who this Alien God really is!
    For the departed Holmes as much as anyone.

The Best of a Bad Lot A
    Sherlock’s description of the two inspectors has engraved itself as the Skill that represents their connection. The Yard’s best forever entwined in their summons.

Chief Inspectors B
    A Skill representing their positions, Chief Inspectors allows them access to the ‘full resources of the Yard’. With it, they can ‘requisition’ various things from ‘Scotland Yard’. They can ask for greater information on certain subjects, acquire vehicles and weaponry, and even call in shadows that act as officers for backup.

══════════╣ V ╠══════════Arrest

Elementary, My Dear Inspectors
    Consulting the Great Detective

Anti-Unit/World

The disliked Noble Phantasm of the Inspectors. The declaration of their failure to complete the job they were called to do. Yet, it is inexorably linked to them.
    Upon usage of this Noble Phantasms, the Inspectors call upon “The Great Detective” for assistance. Rather than calling for the Heroic Spirit, it instead imbues them with his abilities for a short time, allowing them to overcome whatever challenge lays before them. Once it has been done, “The Great Detective” will leave once more, giving the credit for his deeds to the Inspectors just as he did in life.
    The Inspectors are very adamant about not using this unless absolutely no other options exists. As much as they both respect them man himself, using it is not better than admitting defeat. So, they prefer not to acknowledge it.

A bloomin’ insult is what it is.
    Oh, cool off, Toby. Wif ‘ow smart ya are, we probably won’t need it, right?
    Don’t patronize me, Lestrade.

══════════╣ Personality ╠══════════Personality

Inspector Gregson is a gruff, sometimes severe man who is actually a lot more cheerful than initial appearances would convey. This is usually unable to be gleaned due to the front he presents whenever he is on the job. When performing his duties as inspector, Gregson takes no guff while scrutinizing everything he encounters, contrasting his easygoing demeanor off the clock. This somewhat bureaucratic mindset is the subject of much of his friction with others, many finding it hard to distinguish and separate the sides of his life.

In either half of his life, Gregson is loud, bold man that tries to see things from every angle. He’s a bit of a brute ate times but considers himself an intellectual that also possesses a kind heart. In these ways, he both feels separate yet very similar to the man who draws a good deal of his frustration.

More so than Lestrade, sees himself as a rival to the Great Detective. In many ways, he feels kinship with Holmes, believing them both thinking men trying to reach a proper conclusion. He also sees his methodology as bendable in much the same way as Holmes, though his position constrains him more than Holmes’s own, which is one of the reasons he believes Holmes is able to get ahead of him. Still, he ultimately is willing to take a blow to his pride if it means the right man gets pinned.

Inspector Lestrade was a short, wiry bulldog of a man with the temperament and awareness to match. Aggressive and driven to prove himself, Lestrade was a polarizing figure amongst his colleagues and to the Great Detective, who derided Lestrade for both his imbecilic tendencies in both ability and mentality. It was only after years of being shown up by Holmes and his tenacity that he grew into the man most remember his as: A well-meaning and somewhat bumbling friend to the Great Detective, gaining and giving respect between them.

In many ways, Lestrade was an apprentice at Sherlock’s feet, taking in how the detective operated and applying to how did as well. Though he did not condone all the detective's actions outside the law, being himself a stickler for the rules, he could not deny the good Holmes was able to accomplish.

The reason for his current body actually comes partially from his later mentality. Many adaptations keep him as the cynical inspector who balked at Holmes's antics. However, later interpretations would also mellow out or alter him in greater ways. Some of these even made him female to better pair with the softer edges they gifted. So it is that, with his cheery disposition, Lestrade chooses to appear in one of these feminine forms while responding to the name Gina.

These two inspectors from their first appearance were polar opposites, whether by their appearance or their mentality. This contrast has only grown more prevalent as time went on. One being a rival to Sherlock while the other studying under him. One more openly friendly with the detective while the other was hostile for a long time. One more serious and understanding of the grey morality of the world while the other moved from extreme negativity to positivity.

One barely appearing while the other cemented their name into the pantheon.

Gregson and Lestrade take their rivalry beyond its only on-page appearance. Their natural opposition, their first appearance, their shared occupation, and their rare position as recurring characters in the stories of the Great Detective have brought them together here, much to their own chagrin.

A'right. Fine! You're more full of nuts than a circus elephant, duller than an abandoned barber's razor, madder than a hatter, and a complete pain in my ass!
    You're also the best partner I've had. Are you happy?

Immensely so!
    Good. Then let go of my scarf.
    N~nope!

Sherlock Holmes:
    Oi! This is police business, Holmes. Move along.
    Ya ‘eard ‘im! Scotland Yard ‘as this one well in ‘and.

James Moriarty:
    Got him in your sights, kid?
    'Ey! Ya know I'm older than ya!
    Not like this you aren't.
    Don't go throwin' my words back at me!

Irene Adler (by SleepMode):
    Looks a little suspicious, doesn't she?
    Ya shouldn't be so quick to judge a lady. She's probably completely 'armless.
    And what makes you an expert on the fairer sex?
    That should be obvious, shouldn't it?

Gabriel Nicolas de la Reynie (by RoydGolden):
    Finally, a respectable member of law enforcement.
    Ya should come work with us at the Yard! Wif our recommendation, yor a shoe-in!

═════════╣ Craft Essence ╠═════════
    Craft Essence

The Yard’s Finest
    What do you do when we aren't on the job?
    What's this all the sudden?
    Can't I be curious about my partner?
    Dunno. Can ya?
    Don't have anything waiting for me at home. Haven't got the time.
    Right. It's why they call it 'The Life'. Ya don't got time for anything else.
    Some people do. Thought you were one of them.
    I a'ready knew ya didn't 'ave anything else. Probably why yor bet'er at it than me.
    Which brings us back to my first question.
    I dunno. I 'ave a dog.
    So do I.
    Really?
    Yeah. A bulldog. Very grumpy, but can't get rid of 'em.
    *laughs*
    Sod off, ya bastard!

═════════╣ Notes ╠═════════Notes:
    Great Ace Attorney and sudden inspiration. Sometimes, that's all it takes.