Page 1 of 33 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest 2022 Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest 2022 Edition

Merry Christmas!

This here is the thread for the second Secret Santa Contest, Servant Creation edition, ripped off inspired by a certain currently defunct fanfic exchange. Any member may submit ideas or concepts for a Servant, which later will be randomly and discreetly distributed to another participant that will write up a complete Servant sheet out of it.

A General Summary:

• Participants will submit their prompts, three per participant. PM them to me.
    • Once the deadline's up, participants are then given another user’s prompts to write for. Of the three, you may choose one to write in exchange. You can write more than one, but the idea here is to give more freedom of choice to the receiver, in the case where if they don’t like one prompt, they won’t be stuck with that
    • Until the writing deadline is up, participants send their Servants to me. Once the deadline's up, I will post all the submitted sheets in this thread.
    • The community (so, not only limited to participants, but even non-sheet writers may also participate) may then vote on their most favorite Servant out of all the submissions, rather than use formal judging. At the end, points are tallied, and a winner is declared.

Rules and Guidelines:

• Those that submit ideas must write up an idea in turn. So, if you don't plan to write up a Servant sheet on your own, refrain from submitting random ideas.
    • If you cannot finish a sheet in time for whatever reason, an unfinished sheet is better than nothing at all, so you should submit it, nonetheless.
    • Try to keep the prompts flexible and not too demanding nor too limiting. Don't expect others to write something that is 13 pages long, or a very specific version that must perfectly conform to your own headcanon. Check the submitted prompts from previous contest for reference.
    • Requesting Modern Fiction Servants is generally discouraged. Keep the prompts reasonably within the traditional TYPE-MOON settings.

Submitted ideas will be displayed here, so you have time to prepare before they are distributed.

Submitted Prompts
    Pool 1
    1- Girl Power
    Mothers and daughters. Queens and paupers. History and fiction is filled with powerful women and each time one of them stands up for themselves, she also stands up for all women. How about to give me your best shot at a female Servant? Anything goes, as long as it's a woman... But remember: no genderbends allowed! Why not? Well, that's because...

2- Genderbend
    What? Are you a woman who was somehow summoned in a male body? Or the opposite—a man who suddenly finds himself in a female shape? Whatever your circumstances are, introduce yourself. Don't forget to make your reasons for this genderbend to be somewhat comprehensible... I know we're in a F/GO group but I'm allowed to be strict today ok?

3- Average Joe
    So you're telling me you're not a ruler or a scholar or a deity or anything like that? You're just a very, very common being who (maybe) doesn't even have a Wikipedia page and yet somehow was summoned? You have to tell us your (average) story now! Who knows, you might be surprisingly effective under the right circumstances...
    Pool 2
    Like Fine Wine
    Golden oldies! Because there are too many young'uns about these days. A Servant who isn't just not young, but outright elderly. Sages, crones, old masters and nanny figures, and so on. Servants are typically summoned in their prime, so why one would manifest in their twilight years-- is a question you'll have to answer yourself.

Worst Class
    As the name implies, a Servant summoned in their worst possible class. This could be mechanically, i.e. their abilities are at their lowest with very little to compensate, or because this summoning represents the most unpleasant part of their legend, or perhaps the class brings out the worst parts of their personality. A simple Berserker could work for this, but you can also play around a little.

My Sister's Fate/
    More of a character prompt, a Servant that has intense "otome/BL character" vibes. Maybe it's a perfect prince charming, a protective brother figure with a darker side, a seemingly-bland individual with an unnatural ability to attract men's attention, a villainess-esque rival, a matchmaking side character... or just a dude with a mean streak and abnormally large hands.
    Pool 3
    1) Unconventional weapons
    Probably a staple of Fate nowadays, but seeing their creativity never gets old. An Archer who uses words as projectiles, a Saber who uses their fists as a blade, a Lancer who uses a tower as a "spear"... Basically, a Servant of a specific Class who wields a weapon beside the most obvious one that the Class would imply.

2) Parental bonds
    A child who felt inferior to their legendary parent, a parent who sacrificed everything to ensure their child would live a good life, a child who detested their parent and made it their life's goal to defeat them... anything works, so long as that bond between parent and child is the main theme in the sheet. There's a lot of possible relationships to explore there, and this prompt is not strictly limited to biological parents.

3) Final boss
    Exactly as it says on the tin; a Servant worthy of being a final boss in a Singularity/Lostbelt/event/whatever. Of course, not all final bosses have to be evil, universe-destroying threats. Under certain circumstances, even a relatively average Joe could become a final boss. Writing a story to accompany the Servant is entirely optional, but I know some of you are just itching to write full-on fanfics here.
    Pool 4
    The Family that Slays Together...
    A Servant composed of (1) adult human male and (1) adult human female married to each other, plus (1) or more of their offspring, all sharing a single Spirit Origin. Wholesome content only; if you absolutely must include dysfunctions within the family dynamic, explain how their becoming a Servant will allow them to overcome it.

Making Money, Making Magic
    A Servant that discusses the relationship between economic and thaumaturgical power.

Puppeteers of the Cave Wall
    Pick your favorite philosopher from the early modern period onward... then justify them being or having a linchpin for the planet's current texture. Syncretic shenanigans are accepted, but I want to see how their philosophy informs most-- if not all-- aspects of modern life.
    Pool 5
    I. Tenth century (901 CE - 1000 CE). Servants who accomplished their most noteworthy deeds and feats during the tenth century. Servants who technically lived through part of the tenth century but did most of what made them famous in other centuries don't qualify. Fictional Servants do qualify as long as they were invented during the tenth century and/or their adventures were set in the tenth century.

II. Aftermath of the war of Troy. Servants who survived the war of Troy, or who didn't personally take part in it, but were influenced by its end. In the case of the former, the focus of the sheet should still be on what happened to them after the war. This prompt includes, for instance, several characters from the Aenid, the Oresteia, and whatnot; even later source materials are allowed, so you could also write Brutus of Troy and the like; characters that die in certain versions but survive in other versions, like Astyanax, are also allowed.

III. Servants who were against monarchies, empires, feudal systems, and the like. Theorists and people who actively engaged in rebellion (armed or otherwise) are all allowed. You can make them any alignment, but I'd prefer to see characters whose ideological beliefs were genuine, as opposed to mercenaries hired by the revolutionary side of a war but unconvinced by it, or things like that. Someone who wanted to dethrone a king or an emperor to put another king or emperor back on the throne without changing the government system will be typically not allowed outside of specific exceptions (for instance, people who fought to accomplish that for a time as a compromise, but were otherwise vocally in support of changing the government system both before and after their candidate got put on the throne).
    Pool 6
    1 Fantasic Beasts
    Of course history and mythology is filled with heroes, both mortal and godly...but what about the loyal companions? The trusty steeds? The kind phantasmals? So let's show our thanks to our close pets, our steadfast mounts, and the gentle giants. The animal heroes, both natural and supernatural, so to speak. So long as the figure is not human or human-like in form, which means no fairies, mermaids and, unfortunately, "minotaurs" and the like, a lot of creatures are up for you to choose. Make sure when you do, say "I choose you!"

2 South East Asia
    We got a lot of Asian Servants, don't we? We got Chinese Servants and Indians Servants and, of course, lots of Japanese Servants..but what about South East Asian Servants? Just the Trung Sisters. So since Nasu won't do it...let's add more to that list! Whether it be deities, folk figures, or real heroes, make a Servant from a country considered South East Asian. The more obscure the better, but well...I don't want you going insane from research of course.

3 Lord of the Underworld
    Ah yes, the ruler of death...the powerful, destructive, totally evil rulers of the afterlife...and then you meet Hades. And Hel. And Ereshkigal. Okay, maybe that last one is partially because of her vessel considering that goddess's main myths...but still! Turns out, the rulers of the dead are surprisingly pretty chill for their roles. So let's clear up their reps a little bit, all right? Let's get a underworld deity as a Servant. I'm sure they don't mind helping humanity...especially since the underworld is probably swamped with work, so there's a good chance they're doing this to not be overworked by all the new souls.
    Pool 7
    The Top
    Across time and space, myth and legend, fact and fiction, we are regaled with tales of masters- not of servants, but of their respective crafts. Those whose abilities became so finely honed in life, that upon manifestation as a heroic spirit, they were unchanged: resulting in a Rankless Noble Phantasm. Please, regale me with the saga of one of those masters who cast aside rank as servants!

Let’s go to the beach, beach!
    While a certain organization always seems to run into trouble around some shore, resulting in the stirring of Saint-Graphs, and the creation of summer servants, what about those who are already like that? Heroes who come pre-packaged for the season of sun’s-out-guns-out, bikini bodies at the ready. Those who would fit right in at the bar in Margaritaville, or in a Top Gun-esque volleyball game. A hero of the beach! Please, regale me with the saga of a natural Summer Servant!

Serv. Fighter: Third Strike
    Since the dawn of man- nay, the age of gods, those with physical form have forever engaged in physical conflict- even when without weapons. Instead, through whatever method that strikes their fancy, they fight with their own form, engaging in the sacred tradition of pugilism- which is to say, beating the shit out of each other. Whether it be through finely-honed martial arts, or simple instinctual brutality, I ask of you: please, regale me with the saga of a hand to hand fighter, a close quarters combatant!
    Pool 8
    Insanity: Any servant with a form of Mental Pollution in their skills and/or Noble Phantasm (naturally, any and all Berserkers, Avengers, and Foreigners would fit thanks to Madness Enhancement, Oblivion Correction, and Insanity)

Modernity: A servant heavily tied to the concept of progress or modernity (such as canon's Da Vinci), or a servant who was born after the year 1800 (such as Mata Hari), would both classify for this prompt.

Manifestation: Any phenomena or thought experiments manifested as a servant. This prompt does not accept historical figures or mythological figures unless they are heavily tied to a thought experiment (for example Theseus (Rider) with the Ship of Theseus as his NP)
    Pool 9
    1- Fusion
    A Servant that's a combination of at least two figures in whatever you may want. Wether it's a Servant fused with a Phantom a la Fubuki, a High Servant formed from three Divine Figures, a Pretender that bear another's identity, or someone just 'borrowing' a Saint Graph like the Fairy Knights, the possibilities are endless! Maybe you'll even find a way to stick two together that even FGO hasn't found yet!

2- Artificial
    If Heroic Spirits are the embodiment of mankind's greatest achievements, then it only stands that they themselves can be one of those achievement. Or simply put, bring out somebody (or something even, if they're weird enough) that's an artificial creation. Maybe they can be a great work of art brought to life like Galatea, a weapon possessed by someone's will, or even straight-up a robot, it's all fine as long as they were made, not born.

3 - Conquerors
    Exactly what it says on the tin: somebody famous for having taken over a territory through their military prowess. Regardless of if it was just a city or something as large as an empire, if they did it just once or repeatedly, anybody who accomplished such a feat is welcome.
    Pool 10
    Bizarre Fighting Style -
    Normal types of weapons are sort of expected for most Servants; heck, the knight classes are defined by taking normal types of weapons and going as far with them as humanly imaginable. For this Servant, however, whether through a propensity for improvisation, a particularly bizarre episode of their legend, or the Throne needing to approximate to force a non-combatant in life into a combative existence as a Servant, they've ended up with a completely off-the-wall weapon of choice or fighting style. An off-case showing how the Archer class truly is made up of Archers, or how whatever their class is truly is made up of whatever their class is.

Non-Human -
    Most Heroic Spirits are humans, that's sort of a given when the whole shebang is powered by humanity's collective perception. However, every rule has an exception. This Servant is a notable monster, animal, conceptual existence; anything goes, as long as there's not a drop of human in there. No demigods or the like here, just straight up complete non-humans who nonetheless somehow got humanity's attention.

Child Servant -
    Most Heroic Spirits waited until they were adults to start carving their names into history, but some people didn't have enough time for that. Maybe they had a notable episode in their story as a child to base their summoning around, or only attained notoriety as a child... whatever the reason, this Servant has been summoned as they were before adulthood, whether they reached it or not. Teenagers do count here, but try not to completely ignore how their relative youth reflects them when putting together the sheet
    Pool 11
    1. How Did We Get Here?
    We've often talked about heroes of the past: kings of glorious empires, brave dragon-slayers wielding mythical creatures, or men capable of unbelievable acts. But what about those who've seeped through the cracks to be revealed to us? They who have been ordinary Joes living ordinary lives, but famous due to a single instance of unorthodoxy, causing their names to be recorded in the annals of remembrance.

2. Forgotten Gods
    There are gods from the past, as well as gods from the present. On the high throne that they sit upon, their past incarnations and overtaken foes shall forever gaze upon the humans that have once respected and venerated them.

3. I Will Teach Them Mercy
    What is compassion? At what level of action do we consider mercy as an option for redemption? There are people that are willing to lend a hand to people from all walks of life, and there are people who are merciless to all they cross paths with. What is mercy in their eyes? You may view the prompt in these two manners, and only these two manners.
    Pool 12
    1. Beast
    An evil of humanity. The last boss. Write a Beast, something opposing humanity, yet loving it from the bottom of its heart.

2. Latin America
    We’re getting a South American lostbelt (with Aztec lore for some reasons). This prompt is straightforward. From mythical heroes to European colonizers there are plenty of heroic-spirits to choose from.

3. Arctic
    A servant from the polar region located at the northernmost part of Earth. A figure from Inuit culture? From Alaska ? From Siberia ? It isn’t Christmas if there’s no snow ! (Or if you don’t freeze to death)
    Pool 13
    I. Fairy Tale
    Make a Servant based on a fairy tale! It doesn't matter if it's an exceedingly old fairy tale or a more recent one. You could choose to make a single character from the fairy tale the Servant, or maybe you could make the story itself the Servant somehow? Was the Servant maybe altered, because the perception of the story changed over time, or is it an ancient tale that has somehow endured through the years?

II. Tourist Destination
    A Servant that is the personification of some important place or monument. The Servant could be a historically important location, or maybe even something that only exists in myths and legends. How have whatever stories that surround the place or monument the Servant is based on affected that Servant? Does the place or monument still exist? Has this maybe impacted how the Servant manifested?

III. Second Fiddle
    A Servant that normally played second fiddle to a much more well known person. Be they family, friend, enemy or just another for some reason lesser known contemporary. How does their status as second-in-line affect them now that they are summoned as a Servant? Does it maybe even affect how they manifest as a Servant?
    Pool 14
    -Wrath of Nature-
    A Servant that is strongly associated with natural disasters and earthly phenomena, such as volcanoes, eathquakes, thunderstoms, hurricanes, tsunamis, meteors, etc. They could be Divine Spirits that are the deification of such disasters, or heroes and saints that can create, tame or even wield such phenomenons. Perhaps they could also simply be a personification of a specific disaster (see Koyanskaya).

-West Africa-
    A Servant originating from the Western Africa region, with all its diverse range of geography, history and cultures. From the ancient hunters of the Green Sahara, the gold empires of Mali and Ghana, the divine heroes of the Yoruba to the warring chiefs of the Hausa city-states and Fulani emirates.

-Watcher-
    A Servant summoned under the Extra Class of Observation, Watcher. Simple enough.
    Pool 15
    1.) Indian Servant*
    *But they can't be from the Mahabharata or Ramayana. They seem to be the place where most of the Nasuverse Indian servants come from, and I want to see a Servant from some other story!

2.) Original Characters
    Most of the Nasuverse servants are based off historical figures, with very few exceptions. Much like EMIYA and Erice, I want to see a servant based off a character from some other Nasuverse property! Show me MoonCancer Hakunon or Archer Gun God or Saber Ado Edem or Caster Zelretch or Rider Guda-- well, you get the idea! No pseudo-servants though, I'd like if you don't stick anymore Gods into humans :P

3.) Proto-Servants
    Design a proto-version of an existing Nasuverse Servant, or maybe rework an existing proto servant we don't know much about? Check out Tachie and Gilgamesh as an example, if you want to.
    Pool 16
    1. Fairy Knights — Fairies who had their roles changed due to somehow being gifted the True Name/Saint Graph of a Heroic Spirit, much like what happened in Lostbelt 6.

2. Siblings — Siblings as a single Servant or just someone whose relationship to their sibling shaped much of who they are and what their legend is. Perhaps even someone who was summoned in place of their sibling due to unique circumstances.

3. Stranger — A Servant belonging to the Stranger-class created by Random.
    Pool 17
    Fairies - Those otherworldly ethereal beings that reside in the Reverse Side of the World and influenced folklore the world over. Either a Servant that is a Fae themselves or someone else who had a notable interaction with them. It also doesn't have to be a strictly European fairy either, since Nasu correlates Arcueid as an Elemental, therefore if you can justify it then by all means use an African, Asian, Native American etc creature as the basis.

China - From the cradle of civilization in the Yellow River, to the modern day: That's what, 5000 years of history and/or legend to draw upon so surely there must be something to tickle your fancy. As a sweetener, I'll even throw in other groups of people that kinda fall under that umbrella such as the Mongols during their rule over China or the people of Tibet under the control of the Yuan and Qing Dynasties for example.

Revenge - "Hello. My name is [Servant], you killed my father, prepare to die". Someone who is defined by their seeking to right the injustice done to either themselves or a wider situation at hand. The obvious answer to this prompt would be any kind of Avenger Servant and that certainly is acceptable, but do keep in mind that you can still create a fleshed out character who sought some kind of revenge in any Class - Mordred being one canon example who is still a Saber.
    Pool 18
    Mission Failed Successfully: A Servant who is known not for their trumphs but for their losses. Heroes who tried to achieve something great yet failed to succeed in what they set out to accomplish, either serving as living examples, or as horror stories about failure and its consequences.

Dino Thunder: The spirit of the ancient world and its apex creatures beckons to you. You must create a servant who draws their power from their connection to an ancient being. Whether by name association, field of study, or just plain happenstance, the servant you create must have a connection or relation to the great lizards of the past!

Lover: The most popular Fanmade Class in the forum, the Heroic Spirit of Romance and Affairs. The servant must be one that exists in canon Fate, only it must be Lover version of them. So long as it makes sense for them to possess the Class. Failing that, a Servant known to possess many affairs or a legendary romance will do!
    Pool 19
    Outsider Caricatures= Figures that are made up for a certain culture and people by people that lived outside of them.

Cultural Zeitgeist = Figures that encapsulate the idealized version of their people's ideals and culture.

Cultural Antithesis = Figures that encapsulate the sins and taboos of their people's ideals and culture.
    Pool 20
    Servantverse
    Have some fun with the hit comedy spin-off universe. Make a Jetstream Sam version of Kojiro. Turn George Washington into the holographic overmind of the American planet. Create a robot Shirou that fights in the name of justice. Get kooky with it, and don't take it so seriously.

Simple like a Sword
    We have so many angsty and dour Servants from every pantheon you can think of. Even the more chipper Servants in FGO have something that gets them down or adds complexity to them to inform their character. I want you to push that aside for a moment and create someone who applies to most paragons and quite a few beloved characters. As Pratchett said in Discworld "He is simple in the way a sword is simple. Not too complicated, but extremely effective at what he does."

New Years
    We get a lot of Servants for most holidays, but it's rare that we get ones that celebrate that moment when one year turns into the next. Go looking for some of the often overlooked figures centering or related specifically to the New Year, and show us what you got.
    Pool 21
    NPCs: Sidekicks, background characters, or set-dressing. These are characters who are defined by being on the side of the limelight. And maybe, you even want to take on an actual NPC in Fate's game history!

From Down Below: Did you know there are exactly 0 characters in FGO that are from below the equator? I'm not actually going to fact check that. And, well, the recent LB7 release may change that, but thus is my challenge to you. Bring to the front a Servant from below the equator.

Sightseeing: Let's talk traveling. People who've gone the distance and seen the sights, talked to many people from all walks. Perhaps even their home is the road itself. However it results, I'd like to see a character who's defined by crossing that far-off distance.
    Pool 22
    The One Piece is Real!: Piracy is romanticized often because freedom is cool and that's what I'd like to see someone write. Make a servant out of a character that screams freedom. No constraints on who beyond contest rules; Gods, Aliens, Even mole men. Write what speaks freedom to you!

It Existed Once Upon A Time: Mythical landmasses are quite frequent in modern myths. Like before however I don't want some servant from a mythical place. What I seek with this prompt is creativity from modernity. Not a servant from a modern fiction but a servant that comes from figures pushing new age mythologies such as crystals and chakras. If they also feature some mythical place like Laputa? All the better!

Find the Truth Hidden in the Truth: Alchemists are pretty cool. They can change one thing for another at the drop of a hat. Likewise that's what this prompt wants. Find an alchemist in history and turn them into a servant. Their ties to alchemy can be thinner than hair or stronger than carbon fiber. Just write up a good 'ol alchemist.
    Pool 23
    1- Weird Archers
    So, as we have learned from Fate, Archer translates roughly to "Man who chuck weapons at people, or just decides to fight melee, or who chucks lightning, or whatever." Try to make an Archer class servant who seems to make no sense why they're an archer, but then explain why they're an archer in a comprehensible way.

2- Secret Identities
    Well, its Secret Santa, so let's do some secret identities. Make a servant who pretends to be one historical figure, but actually is another. Basically, employ misdirection on who the servant actually is until the ending. Bonus points if they're a Pretender.

3- My Beautiful Dream
    Make a Servant who desperately wants to save humanity and will do anything for that. I'm looking for interestingly written backstories and personalities. Bonus points if they have a Reality Marble
    Pool 24
    Tinker, Tailor, Soldier…:
    A servant who was known for being a Spy of some fashion. Their profession does not have to be that, and they don't even have to be good at being a Spy; as long as the servant committed espionage and that is the focus of their sheet, then they count for this prompt.

Please Don't Ask About the Moon:
    A servant having to do something with the Moon Cell. It can be something like a mythology tie to the moon causing a relationship with the Moon Cell. It could also be something like a servant (or mage) that was summoned (or brought over) to the Moon Cell being undergoing a major change due to it. Or maybe it's just a servant that works for the Moon Cell in some way (like Archimedes). Any of these and anywhere in between works for this prompt.

Nasu Can't Read a Map:
    A servant from Central America, however, we'll do something that Nasu doesn't do. We'll make an excuse for why said character would be summoned in or have a connection to South America. It can be anything from something simple as "Aztec god is the same as Incan God" to a more complicated explanation. Let your minds run as wild as the Amazon.
    Pool 25
    King of Games
    The throne of heroes has shown that it holds many a 'King' when it comes to heroic spirits, from the King of Conquerors to the King of Kings. How about a bit of a strange addition? This prompt calls for those with notable connections to various games, whether things like card games and chess, or larger things like war games and the Olympics, to be summoned with those connections as their main feature.

Horror Movie Villain
    Perhaps more a prompt for anti-heroes, but I'm not going to stop you if you find a path otherwise. Whether a slasher film or a psychological horror movie, the villains of this particular genre hold a certain aura about them. The hope is for you to find, or form, a suitable servant whose particular personality and load out could have them stand amongst the greatest examples of this genre's antagonists.

A Mage Forevermore
    Much like Paracelsius or Helena Blavatsky, some historical servants are recast as mages within the works of Type Moon. Such connections create a second side to a servant that makes one need to consider their public actions repercussions on the world of magic. Whether history recorded them as some form of mage, or they were thought of as something wholly unconnected, this prompt wants to see what connections and effects a servants life had on both sides of the world, public and magical.
    Pool 26
    Fanmade Classes
    Create a Servant of a fanmade class (Lover, Binder, Stranger, Hammer, etc.)
    As an alternative, make a canon Class that was influenced by a Bleast Lair creator. (pinetree's or NMR-3's Gatekeeper interpretation, metaphysical journey Voyager and 'threat toward the stars' MoonCancer from DelRey)

Ignored Myths
    It is not a secret that FGO and modern media have a bias towards certain mythologies. Show them how it is done! Give us a mytholigical figure from a rarely utilized pantheon! Give us Brazil, Yoruba, Slavic, North-American, Inuit, Australian or whatever!

Colors!
    Dive into the history of colors! Painters are an obvious choice, but ever considered how their paint was created? The cultural consequences of them? Colors also express someone's standing. Some were called "The Red" or "Golden King". As long the focus of the sheet is involved with colors, it is cool.

List of participants
    Alexcoene
    Axe
    Baron Magnus
    BnEl15
    DelRey
    DesReploid
    DracoScribe
    Dreamerless
    FarewellToMrA
    Frigix
    Gl4re
    Ismail2002
    Kamera
    Legendary Hero of the Chain
    Morg van Destro
    Nuclear
    Serra
    Skull
    Spammin Spiff
    Spelror
    Viddii
    WhiteFrenzy
    Wyvern
    jishara
    pinetree
    sutaa

Voting Period is until 3rd of February 2023.
    Last edited by Kamera; January 27th, 2023 at 12:11 AM.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, my man! This will be fun!
    I can not stress the line to give us a flexible prompt enough. I personally think getting 3 specific names as prompts is very limiting.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Whew, quite a lot of submissions already. Come on, let's break last year's record!

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The hustle begins…

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh, some of these are pretty challenging, I see. I'm dreading some of them already... in a fun way, of course.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Yeah, I already have ideas fitting some of them, but others would leave me stumped.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    -be me
    -sees pool 6
    -south east asian servant
    I'm going to turn myself into a fucking servant.
    But actually, we don't have a lot of shit here in SEA so research is going to be challenging unless you own a SEAsian History Textbook. (Thrown mine away)

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There is a surprisingly high amount of SEA and South American Users here. If you need sources, there are a bunch of people that can help out.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i myself am from south east asia, my g.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Whoever wrote the 10th Pool don't be shy I know you had WF specifically in your mind as you did so and I hope your wishes come true.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    And with that we've already got number of participants equal to last year (15), keep them coming folks~

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yoooo, 15’s the perfect number for a doubles grail war. Fate: Christ/Mas when?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could submit more than 3 prompts lol

Gotta admit the Prototype prompt is interesting.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some of these prompts look real interesting so I thought I might as well throw my hat into the ring and give it a go as well~
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Well, I suppose second time's the charm. I swear, If I get stood up again, the next sheet I'm gonna write is gonna be a Beast.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Having not done this before I do have one question, do we stay mum on which sheets are ours during the voting process or is guessing who your secret santa not part of the game at all?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Having not done this before I do have one question, do we stay mum on which sheets are ours during the voting process or is guessing who your secret santa not part of the game at all?
    We do keep it a secret, that's why Kamera is the one who posts them all.
    Though a lot of them are obvious anyway due to each one's unique formatting.

Blog Entries
    We've got a fun collection of prompts so far! Though for some I'm staring at them and just going uhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying to figure out what I'd write.

No kidding, one pool in particular's gonna wreck my brain if I get it.