Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222730313233 LastLast

Thread: Create-A-Servant Secret Santa Contest 2022 Edition

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EYYYYY, congrats lads!

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Once again, Secret Santa delivers unexpected results as toxic chess player checkmates capitalist megacorp, the same way that pastry chef baked the pope last year (not the best metaphor, but the point stands).

Congrats, you three! I'm also really enjoying the increased participation here. It's nice to see this thread (and the other CaS threads) so lively.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Well, I might as well say it now, Roald Amundsen was my servant. As for why it's different from my usual formatting, is because it is actually my new formatting now. Anyway, as I said before the submission, I actually ran out of time near the end so he didn't end up being as fleshed out as I would've liked. I'm terms of what didn't make it, I planned on writing out a whole summoning sequence for him, as well as going a bit more in depth with certain parts of his lore, like tying the Clocktower in with the British exploration of the South Pole, actually mentioning more about his crew and his adopted daughters, and so on. Also, I ended up not having enough time to right out a bit on his fighting style. This, I do plan on at least finishing up some of those things before he gets reposted to CaS3. Do, to answer back to those who said things about him.

DelRey: Oh my God, I actually groaned into my hands after I saw the mistake you pointed out, I guess that's what I getting for not doing one last spell check. The word was obviously supposed to be "pouring". Thank you for your kind words though, and I personally doubt I'll be winning contests anytime soon though.

Vididii: Thanks, ya, I honestly left "just leaving" as an option because, well, the same could be said of actual Antarctica. All who went could've have avoided a bad time if they didn't try to explore it, but because they couldn't help themselves, same paid the price for it. In terms of theming though, I actually try to theme my sheets around a particular playstyle if I can, whether it be Roald's "Preparation is Key" play style or Brutus's "Gain trust then backstab" play style. I don't always get to, but I try to when I can.

Gl4re: aye, thanks for the prompts, they were all really good, and I would've done more of I could, but I just didn't have time. Like I mentioned in my Creator Notes, I did think about justifying him as also a "Southern Hemisphere" servant since he famously explored the South Pole, but I figured that that's a bit too much of a stretch. I'm glad you enjoyed him.

WhiteFrenzy: I'll be honest, it was a pain in the rear trying to find a faceclaim that I felt worked good. I honestly "settled" on Tartigula, but it worked out in the end I guess, he even gave me the idea that the flag would be encased in ice and shoot ice.

Blog Entries
    i did not know you wrote Roald. You downplayed your own sheet so much before i read it, i did not expect it was your sheet. good job, spiff
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So who submitted Pool 15? I'm curious to know who my Shiki was for.

Blog Entries
    Congrats to sutaa and everyone!

Now is the time to reveal myself. I did the Yamato Takeru sheet. Thanks for everyone's feedback, and glad that you liked it BnEl15. About the lack of "conclusion to her arc" I do agree that it would have been a nice addition. I might do that if I ever feel like posting it on the main create a servant thread.
    Wanna see some historical figures turned into cute anime girls? I got you

His Servant's Compendium
    Frigix's Fridge

Grats everyone! All the sheets were pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    So who submitted Pool 15? I'm curious to know who my Shiki was for.
    I submitted that prompt >_>

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The lack of comment leads me to believe you haven't read Tsukihime

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It will come as zero surprise to anyone, but my contribution to this thread was the Zellandine sheet.

I would be curious as to the identity of Pool 18's requestor, if they care to reveal themselves.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Skull, Zellandine was great, one of my favorites from you!
    I legit meant to cast a vote her way but I forgot in the rush to submit before the deadline

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My contribution was Lostbelt Abel, Euroswydd, and Kinap. Kinda hope whoever made Pool 11 was happy with them.

As for my prompt, thanks Wyvern. I truly enjoyed it. Kinda had a feeling I would when I accidentally saw it on the discord but I also knew better and immediately dipped when I got suspicious. Glad I did. So thanks again. It fit my idea of the prompt perfectly.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Skull, Zellandine was great, one of my favorites from you!
    I legit meant to cast a vote her way but I forgot in the rush to submit before the deadline
    Aw shucks, if there's one thing I can't handle, it's praise. Now you got me all smiling~

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Did... Did Venus snap Troylus out of his trance by giving him the ol' wet willie?
    Since my identity has been revealed, I can finally answer this question. FWIW, I ended up playing that scene for laughs whereas in the original story, it being the Pagan Goddess of love, it was a lot more...sensual, how Venus helps Troylus by inserting her juices into his orifices, if you catch my drift.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Congrats everyone! You guys were right, i did end up with pool 19 and my submitted prompt was 8

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Aw shucks, if there's one thing I can't handle, it's praise. Now you got me all smiling~

Since my identity has been revealed, I can finally answer this question. FWIW, I ended up playing that scene for laughs whereas in the original story, it being the Pagan Goddess of love, it was a lot more...sensual, how Venus helps Troylus by inserting her juices into his orifices, if you catch my drift.
    Hope you'll do a Troylus soon, or any other figures from Zellandine's location/time period. Great job on all the sheets guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Hope you'll do a Troylus soon, or any other figures from Zellandine's location/time period. Great job on all the sheets guys!
    Eh, I'll probably pass on doing Troylus. Honestly the only others from Perceforest that strike me as interesting enough to make into Servants are Passelion and Zephir the Trickster.

Passelion hearing his dying mother's wish to avenge her husband's murder and then takes it too literally and desecrates her corpse to makes a crossbow out of flesh and bone in order to hunt the man who murdered his father was extremely metal. Then Zephir basically being Lucifer with the serial numbers filed off, who loves nothing more than using his God-given powers to screw with people but will occasionally lend a hand to the heroes if it amuses him (it being him who Venus hired to help Troylus save Zellandine by using his powers to lift Troylus into the insurmountable tower only to take his payment of Troylus' son when he is born).

The lack of comment leads me to believe you haven't read Tsukihime

I need to check Tsukhime out... right after I am done with Mahoyo

I think I did talk about your sheet, but the only thing I know about Shiki is stuff I picked up from the forums so...

Blog Entries
    Wwwaiiiit a minute
    If baron did not do judas, who was the one that got my prompt?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    That's a good question, Del, and Imma let ya finish, but I have the weirdest urge all the sudden after looking over my vote.
    Should I make haikus about every Servant? I did it for Bn, and now I have a bug.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Yes.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.