Page 108 of 214 FirstFirst ... 85898103106107108109110113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 4267

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    If I'm reading the photo of the profile properly, the gender is listed as "?". The resolution isn't great and neither am I so I could be looking at the wrong thing.

Incidentally, if anyone cares, Neutral Good

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Spoiler:
    If it was just the Otachibanahime mention I wouldn't make an assumption on that. Minamoto no Yoshitsune's famous tragic lover Shizuka Gozen gets acknowledged in FGO and as does their child without directly acknowledging "oh I guess we just made our character into a lesbian" or otherwise going out of their way to change the iconic story to match.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Spoiler:
    If I'm reading the photo of the profile properly, the gender is listed as "?". The resolution isn't great and neither am I so I could be looking at the wrong thing.

Incidentally, if anyone cares, Neutral Good
    No, you're reading it correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.

US Friend Code
    On the subject I kinda have the vibe the game’ll never like, outright say Iori annd Saber anre into each other but you’ll be able to read the subtext. Like Gil and Enkidu. I feel like the romantic vibes from the trailers is hard for me to just kinda say the dynamic will be read 100% platonic with no hints of romance whatsoever even if they don’t get “together”.

US Friend Code
    Huh, Saber is a Sakurai character. I'd have thought Nasu, honestly.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Most impressive thing here is comun being able to read the whole text from those pics

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Huh, Saber is a Sakurai character. I'd have thought Nasu, honestly.
    Oh I would have thought they would both be credited since they both are for Iori iirc

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Musashi is going to make no sense to you. But she doesn't exactly make sense even if you played FGO, so...
    Well, if there wasn't any semblance of confusion amidst any of the characters, then it wouldn't be a TM work hahaha. I'll keep an eye on her.

I don't think "Musashi was a man in our history, this woman Musashi is from an alternate timeline" is that confusing. I really doubt SR will be about Lostbelts and pruning so you most likely don't need to know the gritty details.
    If that is all there is to it, yeah not so confusing indeed. It is these FGO lingo and stuff that really I have no clue about, so yeah hope you're right.

BTW, quite the sight the amount of spoilers alerts, feels like a minefield but a properly documented one, really something to appreciate. Leaks happened pretty early I assume?
    Last edited by [TRG]Vash; September 26th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.

I am Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz *breaks* Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call

Spoiler:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ActualMinamotonoRaikou View Post
    Spoiler:
    If it was just the Otachibanahime mention I wouldn't make an assumption on that. Minamoto no Yoshitsune's famous tragic lover Shizuka Gozen gets acknowledged in FGO and as does their child without directly acknowledging "oh I guess we just made our character into a lesbian" or otherwise going out of their way to change the iconic story to match.
    Oh I see. Wasn't aware of that tidbit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by [TRG]Vash View Post
    Well, if there wasn't any semblance of confusion amidst any of the characters, then it wouldn't be a TM work hahaha. I'll keep an eye on her.

If that is all there it to it, yeah not so confusing indeed. It is these FGO lingo and stuff that really I have no clue about, so yeah hope you're right.

BTW, quite the sight the amount of spoilers alerts, feels like a minefield but a properly documented one, really something to appreciate. Leaks happened pretty early I assume?
    They did, on Twitter.

Intriguing-guess Sakurai put more than 50% work into Saber than. Am curious how the endings could be like-if there’s one where they inexplicably stick around after like the UBW good end.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by [TRG]Vash View Post
    Someone got their game a few days early and posted images of the art book with a couple Servant profiles on twitter.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Overall verdict on what I've seen so far of Saber:

- Gender ambiguity makes sense

- Alignment is a bit off but alignment has always been off and they're clearly doing it that way to make a point so I'll accept it

- Glad they're committing to the bit and not taking his god-killing away from him. Hoping they don't pussy out and acknowledge that this is folklore speak for genocide, but they might well actually be doing that given Caster's deal so I'm optimistic

- Desperately hoping they explicitly draw on his connections to the kamikaze but I'm not so optimistic about that if he's doing water stuff

- If Suijin is what I think it is, that makes it stupid on every level including aesthetically

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcueid30 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Can't believe the Armored Servant is actually a MAN. Where is my weaponized waifu

Yoooo he's hot! No wonder Tomoe is really love him so much
    Last edited by Comun; September 26th, 2023 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    They did, on Twitter.
    Someone got their game a few days early and posted images of the art book with a couple Servant profiles on twitter.
    Talk about being lucky, never got an early delivery by postal services. Quite the goods, lovely art book from what I could see.

I am Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz *breaks* Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call

Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    Oh shit, looks like we got the legendary figure that inspired Hieda no Akyuu here, it's about the damn time

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Most impressive thing here is comun being able to read the whole text from those pics
    My usual reaction to compliments on my フラゲ skills is explaining how back in 2014, before Konami started announcing cards in yu-gi-oh.jp, the card effects were translated from Twitter and Maxut posts with the blurriest V-Jump photos known to man, but honestly, I think today's フラゲ translation was more challenging than anything I've ever got from Yugioh.
    Some pantheons are depicted as Tamamo, while others are only potentially Tamamo.

Blog Entries
    I'd never heard of フライングゲット before now and that's the funniest fucking wasei-eigo I've ever seen

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

JP Friend Code
    Absolutely, "flying get" is absolutely one of the expressions that make sense and are understandable in its pseudo-native language of English.

The guidelines for posting video footage of the game.
    Basically you can show off everything without fear of takedown as long as you Spoiler Alert the thumbnail and title at places the devs haven't officially shown off before. So don't be afraid to stream everything if you guys want.

Of course there'll be spoilers within days that follow none of this that get recommended because YouTube's algorithm is garbage like that, but still.

US Friend Code
    Ah shit i should probably clear FSR vids out of my watch history, to try my best at beating the algorithm.