Page 119 of 214 FirstFirst ... 1969109114117118119120121124129169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 4267

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Namelesss View Post
    I wished I did, I wished I did but I guess I can't help it. https://www.reddit.com/r/fatesamurai...ant_interview/
    Yes you can, take responsibility for you actions instead of making it out like stopping is beyond you

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    I don't think it's the video game format. It's the musou format specifically, something which is extra obnoxious in Extella. FGO in comparison is still acceptable because there are still plenty of Support NPs and the turn-based format allows for more flexibility regarding the specific effects.
    Is this game a Musou? I don't play many videogames these days but I would think of F/SR like...whatever God of War Raknarok is.

Blog Entries
    The combat is practically a musou, complete with braindead mook AI and exaggerated flying knockbacks with each hit. Maybe there's some mini-bosses and proper boss fights for the Servants, but that's hardly any special. The NPs are designated to be used with this kind of musou combat in mind.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    Spoiler:

One of the first ever ending we got at least, and Chiemon is the final boss for this route

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    That's Fate Ending almost scene per scene.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    I don't think it's the video game format. It's the musou format specifically, something which is extra obnoxious in Extella. FGO in comparison is still acceptable because there are still plenty of Support NPs and the turn-based format allows for more flexibility regarding the specific effects.
    Tamamo and Robin's NPs randonly exploding out of nowhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Spoiler:
    That's Fate Ending almost scene per scene.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, looks like this is the ending you'll get from your first playthrough, Caster and Tsuchimikado were missing, no Archer vs Saber climax fight, and most importantly, looks like Kaya true nature as pseudo-servant weren't revealed here

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler:
    I also wonder if Raikou/Ushi-Gozen will be finished by us or by Yoshinaka, either way Raikou stock will still increased regardless, top tier japanese servant baby! Whether it's Berserker or Rider lel

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    The way Jeanne went out just like that feels so lackluster. It's the only route she could possibly have any major role too.

Additional info about Saber that I happened to find, but the source is
    4chan
    dubious
    . So take this with grain of salt.
    Saber's skills and NPs

>Mana Burst (Storm): A
    Funnily enough, I made that same exact skill for a fanmade servant, but it used lightning instead of water.

Spoiler:

Yooo the reveal itself give me a goosebump, and yeah looks like the armor is indeed a restraint, the moment it broke, Gozu Tenno (or is it?) were immediately appeared

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    cow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

夜属 Nightkin
    Crimson Codex's mats, cuz didn't saw anyone posting it here

US Friend Code
    Think I'm probably gonna check out of the thread now that gameplay videos and stuff are getting posted. My package tracker says it's arriving today so that's cool, I expected to wait til tomorrow.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by M@koto Kisaragi View Post
    Spoiler:

One of the first ever ending we got at least, and Chiemon is the final boss for this route
    Spoiler:
    Maybe it's because of the first route but this boss' gameplay mechanic is really boring. Like what first phase u just attack the hands till the shield down, next phase it's his legs. so bizarre seeing him goofing around like that while the epic music playing and you do flashy combos. If this is the boss design then I am willing to guess the fight with Ushi Gozen is attacking the legs or Orochi attacking the tail.

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, looks like this is the ending you'll get from your first playthrough, Caster and Tsuchimikado were missing, no Archer vs Saber climax fight, and most importantly, looks like Kaya true nature as pseudo-servant weren't revealed here
    Actually, they are aware.
    Spoiler:
    When Chiemon implanted the Grail on Kaya and turned giant, Iori was worried what become of Kaya, but Takeru assured him and mentioned they could still sense Otachibanahime's 'lifeforce" somewhere in him. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Spoiler:
    Maybe it's because of the first route but this boss' gameplay mechanic is really boring. Like what first phase u just attack the hands till the shield down, next phase it's his legs. so bizarre seeing him goofing around like that while the epic music playing and you do flashy combos. If this is the boss design then I am willing to guess the fight with Ushi Gozen is attacking the legs or Orochi attacking the tail.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, especially prior before Chiemon final boss fight, Chiemon/Jalter boss fight was highly aggresive and fast, tho that guy who posted it stylished them with Takeru/Cu combination
    As for Ushi-Gozen we have no idea since no one has posted the fight yet, tho as for Orochi thank to us, they let us fought Orochi fully instead attacked the tail

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, they are aware.
    Spoiler:
    When Chiemon implanted the Grail on Kaya and turned giant, Iori was worried what become of Kaya, but Takeru assured him and mentioned they could still sense Otachibanahime's 'lifeforce" somewhere in him. Or something like that.
    Spoiler:
    Oh yeah, i noticed that in the video, but my japanese is very lacking so i have no idea lel

Spoiler:

Yooo the reveal itself give me a goosebump, and yeah looks like the armor is indeed a restraint, the moment it broke, Gozu Tenno (or is it?) were immediately appeared
    That is not what I expected Gozu Tenno to look like.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Based on a stream I've seen, that Takeru boss fight actually seems fun.

US Friend Code
    Oh wow. The EN version footages are also out.
    Irrelevant to the plot, but still spoilerish somewhat
    Yui is a heroine too.

夜属 Nightkin
    Second Route Ending
    https://youtu.be/XDKP5Lm2Itk?feature=shared

Caster is seething about Mystery and Heroic Spirits being a thing