Page 122 of 214 FirstFirst ... 2272112117120121122123124127132172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 4267

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

Quote Originally Posted by M@koto Kisaragi View Post
    Majority of reviews that i seen so far are mostly very good, that's make me so happy for it, it is indeed a major improvement over Extella Series

As for the spoiler you said:
    Spoiler:
    Well at least Yoshinaka is fully playable and i'm all for it, Samson is likely playable as well but no footages of him playable founded so far
    So does for the Main Cavalry Class Servants (except Musashi) like Raikou/Ushi-Gozen, Kouga, and Are
    This article shows every character that's playable. Including the one your curious about.
    It's how I found out about my side note as well.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    I'm still confused about the NG+ contents. Are all three routes available from the first run? Or is any of the endings locked behind NG+?
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle M@koto Kisaragi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastor View Post
    Spoiler:
    > Raikou is not playable, at least as she's not listed in the article
    FUUUUUUUCK!!!!
    Ah well but i'm even that mad lel, at least they did a good job for her portrayal in this game
    But man her not being playable is such of big missed opportunity

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by M@koto Kisaragi View Post
    Spoiler:
    > Raikou is not playable, at least as she's not listed in the article
    FUUUUUUUCK!!!!
    Ah well but i'm even that mad lel, at least they did a good job for her portrayal in this game
    But man her not being playable is such of big missed opportunity
    Spoiler:
    For real Raikou looks so good here, her and Are being the only two unplayable servants on a cast of 14(and Gilgamesh) with more to come via DLC makes me sad...then i remember Musashi and her wank are part of said playable servants and it makes me mad

夜属 Nightkin
    About Caster
    Love how he's incredibly salty about being treated like a literal who after revealing his True Name.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Amazigh's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want more Samson and Stray Saber.

can someone tell me

Spoiler
    whether the game tells us the legend or just gives Saber's feeling and have us go read the legend ourself

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    What if playable Rider and Caster are DLC? Would be very lame to waste DLC spots on them and lock them behind a paywall, but Iíve seen such lame and scummy DLCs, so the chances arenít 0
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Spoiler:
    What if playable Rider and Caster are DLC? Would be very lame to waste DLC spots on them and lock them behind a paywall, but Iíve seen such lame and scummy DLCs, so the chances arenít 0
    Spoiler:
    Not sure about that one, but having no playable Rider at all does at least lead my to believe one of them will be A Rider, but not necessarily this one. The fact that the DLC isn't releasing very soon leads me to believe that there might not be reused stuff

Spoiler:
    So, what's up with Shousetsu? The mats seem to imply that the F/SR character by that name is entirely separate from the historical figure, but it would be a very odd decision to just give the name of historical figure to an OC without some kind of connection/parallel.
    Quote Originally Posted by T.H. White
    "If I were to be made a knight," said the Wart. staring dreamily into the fire, "[...] I should pray to God to let me encounter all the evil in the world in my own person, so that if I conquered there would be none left, and, if I were defeated, I would be the one to suffer for it."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Saber has been yelling the NP's technique name in the game, but Normal Ending is where they said its name despite it being the same move; Sword of Heaven, Amenomurakumo-no-Tsurugi.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    I know it's been established for years now, but it's still really odd to me that it's Ame-no-Murakumo and not Kusanagi. It's named Kusanagi after what he did with it, so what gives...?

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Maedhros View Post
    Spoiler:
    So, what's up with Shousetsu? The mats seem to imply that the F/SR character by that name is entirely separate from the historical figure, but it would be a very odd decision to just give the name of historical figure to an OC without some kind of connection/parallel.
    Personally, my guess is that it's a creative take based on Yui Shousetsu's connection with Mori Souiken in a novel named Makai Tensho. The gist of the novel is that Souiken was a survivor of Shimabara, who then sought to dethrone the shogun using a spell that can bring back dead people as puppets, and to that end he joined force with Yui Shousetsu, a ronin who was disgruntled with the state of shogunate.
    Spoiler:
    The difference in details are probably excused by this being a pruned timeline.

So the list of playable characters is one thing, but how much time do you actually get with them? Some of the articles made it sound like they mostly function as temporary buffers in battle and you aren't directly controlling. One Steam user said that it's 95% playing as either Iori or Saber, is that accurate?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Is the fact that the FSR timeline has been pruned ever brought up in the story?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Spoiler:
    I know it's been established for years now, but it's still really odd to me that it's Ame-no-Murakumo and not Kusanagi. It's named Kusanagi after what he did with it, so what gives...?
    Spoiler:
    Does it matter? They're the same sword
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    I mean, I'd rather call my cool sword "Sword of Heaven" rather than "Lawn mower"
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Quote Originally Posted by Garett View Post
    About Caster
    Love how he's incredibly salty about being treated like a literal who after revealing his True Name.
    Spoiler:
    I was thinking about, but his speech in his final boss battle reminded me of Senator Armstrong talking about how he would use the war economy to end the war economy. In this case he would use the Mystery in the Waxing Moon Ritual to end Mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes4321 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I was thinking about, but his speech in his final boss battle reminded me of Senator Armstrong talking about how he would use the war economy to end the war economy. In this case he would use the Mystery in the Waxing Moon Ritual to end Mystery.
    That's also Haruri Borzak's wish in the Fake Holy Grail War.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Spoiler:
    I mean, I'd rather call my cool sword "Sword of Heaven" rather than "Lawn mower"
    Spoiler:
    I donít know if thatís a great argument tbh. The pinnacle of Kojiroís swording career was dueling against Musashi who wielded boat oars with a pointy stick called the laundry pole. Calling the super special god sword ďthe lawn mowerĒ sounds mind numbingly cool to me.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"