Page 63 of 214 FirstFirst ... 13535861626364656873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 4267

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

  1. #1241
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,939
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    2
    I love that Circe is in, though I really expected Ibaraki or Shuten to be in. Maybe they'll come as DLC.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post


    There is no such thing as coincidence.
    My bet is Yoshinaka but this image is ridiculous hausha

  2. #1242
    On the Holy Night Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,335
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    I do think the gloves and sandals are a stretch but the chest armor is really the exact same, so.

  3. #1243
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,345
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    This for additional stretch.



  4. #1244
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    [im]https://64.media.tumblr.com/18467c3556819a24e278421d17788047/07fd6863a919d902-51/s1280x1920/ba5a74b957ca2d31e6b8d097a44a274bcf003874.pnj[/img]

    There is no such thing as coincidence.
    cant tell if 1 and 2 being switched is on purpose or not

  5. #1245
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,168
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Does that circle symbol on Saber's arm guards mean anything? Like a clan mark or something?
    The emblem with two lines used to be a thing the emperor awarded to generals leading campaigns to protect Japan from foreigners, but this tradition stopped because one of the Top Warriors(tm) awarded with it, one Kiso no Yoshinaka, used the emblem as his personal flag during the Genpei War, thus ruining the symbol in everyone else's eyes.

  6. #1246
    On the Holy Night Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,335
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    cant tell if 1 and 2 being switched is on purpose or not
    No I made a goof.

  7. #1247
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,193
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The emblem with two lines used to be a thing the emperor awarded to generals leading campaigns to protect Japan from foreigners, but this tradition stopped because one of the Top Warriors(tm) awarded with it, one Kiso no Yoshinaka, used the emblem as his personal flag during the Genpei War, thus ruining the symbol in everyone else's eyes.
    The Genpei War you say, like the one Tomoe Gozen served in, with her husband, Minamoto no Yoshinaka, also known as Kiso Yoshinaka, that Genpei War?

    Apologies for the sarcasm there, but that does seem pretty damning along with the breastplate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

    Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

  8. #1248
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    The Genpei War you say, like the one Tomoe Gozen served in, with her husband, Minamoto no Yoshinaka, also known as Kiso Yoshinaka, that Genpei War?

    Apologies for the sarcasm there, but that does seem pretty damning along with the breastplate.
    the counter arguments being that If he copy-struck the design for his own flag, he should have it on his design more than just the base requirement
    and Tamuramaro would have it too, cuz he predates Yoshinaka



    also just to clarify, im just playing counter arguments for fun, i dont really care

  9. #1249
    On the Holy Night Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,335
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    I probably sound way more committed to this being Yoshinaka than I actually am, also. Don't really have any attachment to him or Tomoe, beyond thinking Tomoe's design is one of Fate's best.

  10. #1250
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I probably sound way more committed to this being Yoshinaka than I actually am, also. Don't really have any attachment to him or Tomoe, beyond thinking Tomoe's design is one of Fate's best.
    Tomoe is a great design

  11. #1251
    On the Holy Night Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,335
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    She looks really really good. Don't care much for her character (she's fine, just doesn't really grab me) but Shirabii forged gold.

    her new anni CE is also great

  12. #1252
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    374
    All this means is that people are gonna be pushing for him to be added to FGO to reunite him with Tomoe.

  13. #1253
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzu View Post
    All this means is that people are gonna be pushing for him to be added to FGO to reunite him with Tomoe.
    yes, cuz the internet is famous for their takes on having PNG waifus be reunited with their JPG Husbando`s

  14. #1254
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,345
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    That sure worked well for Sita.



  15. #1255
    祖 Ancestor Paulie25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,209
    US Friend Code
    314,575,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzu View Post
    All this means is that people are gonna be pushing for him to be added to FGO to reunite him with Tomoe.
    What’s the deal relationship wise there anyway, I never looked too much into Tomoe. Like I know they were husband and wife in life but is she like still into him or is Gudao stepping in

  16. #1256
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,345
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie25 View Post
    What’s the deal relationship wise there anyway, I never looked too much into Tomoe. Like I know they were husband and wife in life but is she like still into him or is Gudao stepping in
    She is still into him. Setsubun Event established that.



  17. #1257
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,980
    thats why Tamuramaro is more interesting. Him and Suzuka would at least have complex feelings for one other. unlike Yoshinaka and Tomoe`s only beef being sending her away from joining him in his final battle cuz she`s pregnant

  18. #1258
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,207
    Hopefully Tametomo DLC so I can play as a Japanese mecha in old japan

  19. #1259
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    374
    On another forum I used to frequent, there was a bit of a beef where Yoshinaka was a bit whitewashed. But that's nothing new for Fate.

    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    yes, cuz the internet is famous for their takes on having PNG waifus be reunited with their JPG Husbando`s
    FGO fandom is surprisingly not that bad about it. 4chan is like the only place, but it's 4chan. Like when Sigurd came out, there was no real stink.

  20. #1260
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,345
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    Don't mind me, just posting screenshots that I like from the trailer.




    Except Team Caster, every participants are accounted for, and apparently forming alliances.


    Tamamo Aria and her mount(?), and the gameplay about claiming territories?

    Looks like the stray Servant can become Persona.


    The hoof of Ushi Gozen? It has similar color to Rider's aura at least.


    There's a curious symbol under it, like a lotus.

    Unknown monster.

    FSR's Grail Mud?



    Tapping into Kusanagi's power, I presume. The eyes look familiar.


    Ibuki-Douji's Spiritron Dress


    This one is too cute not to be included.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •