Page 64 of 214 FirstFirst ... 14545962636465666974114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 4267

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzu View Post
    On another forum I used to frequent, there was a bit of a beef where Yoshinaka was a bit whitewashed. But that's nothing new for Fate.
    Yoshinaka not being portrayed as the likely wannabe usurper he was but instead just someone who was out of his depth in the capital, easily betrayed by his allies like Yukiie, is a fairly common depiction rather than specific to Fate. The recent taiga drama 13 Lords of the Shogun is a good example.

JP Friend Code
    Tamamo Aria sleeves look so bad but her overall 3D model unironically makes her look better than her art.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I'm not that invested in the Yoshinaka vs. Tamuramaro debate myself, either or would be fine with me, but I like trying to figure stuff out before I'm told. The mystery of trying to place servant identities before it's outright said was one of my favourite aspects of the series back in the day, I liked when they sorta integrated it into GO in Epic of Remnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

US Friend Code
    It was cute but also he immediately head butted them lmao

Maybe the true way to a Saber’s heart is through the head

There's no way they didn't know the way this scene looks

I find that wave effect curious, I suppose that in this scene they will see each other's memories or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

US Friend Code

Ushi Gozen or not, I do agree this is Rider's mount. Same purple glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Tamamo Aria sleeves look so bad but her overall 3D model unironically makes her look better than her art.
    Spoiler:

Looking at Wataru's Aria closely I actually noticed some errors, like being able to see some of her Tail through her leggings. A bit of Aria's skin color is overlapping with her bow near her left shoulder. Her right eyebrow was also made a bit too thin compared to her left and it makes it look like she has only 3 like a freak (as opposed to the totally normal 4) when looking from far away.
    Last edited by Catastor; July 30th, 2023 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

Ushi Gozen or not, I do agree this is Rider's mount. Same purple glow.
    Seems a bit difficult to ride normally, though if they were ever added to FGO this is a shoe in for their NP animation.

About the Stray Servants I was thinking that the old friends were only gameplay thing while the new guys were part of the story but with they being exactly the 7 classes maybe all of them are part of the story.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You know I have been wondering about something like each trailer/scene we saw we see Iori Command Seals less and less like in the scene here

He has only one left when compare to his full 3 seals in this picture, Iori's is in the top left corner.

It makes me wonder if the CS have a game mechanic tied to them or are strictly story beats/plot devices.

US Friend Code
    Considering he uses 1 in a cutscene during this trailer it’s probably story relevant. I imagine this scene is near the end of the game.

Speaking of I think Iori talks about Saber’s wish during this scene, is he saying for them to give it up or that they’ll help fulfill it?

has recently been following this thread and I notice many people comfim that Saber's sword is Kusanagi, meanwhile, from the FSR Manga I read, it was said to be Murasame, could you guys confirm whether I am correct or not

That lotus is probably the crown chakra btw

Quote Originally Posted by Arcueid30 View Post
    has recently been following this thread and I notice many people comfim that Saber's sword is Kusanagi, meanwhile, from the FSR Manga I read, it was said to be Murasame, could you guys confirm whether I am correct or not

The sword Saber is using here is different than the one in the panel where they use their NP. Saber's attacks are water-based, so Murasame is just more of that.
    Last edited by VTKajin; July 30th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.

Servant Conception Extraordinaire MoonCell's Avatar
    The flower on the giant hoof reminded me of the flower on Caster's back, but having looked at both again they're quite different.

Voice actor reveal for Archer and Assassin

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Archer is Giorno

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So this invalidates about Wataru's style that lower eyelashes=female, right?

US Friend Code
    Yeah Archer throws a wrench in it, eyelashes stuff was a nice catch but it’s just a general thing not full out a pattern now.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueMrMultiverse View Post

Voice actor reveal for Archer and Assassin
    By the way, after reading the Famitsu article with help from google translate, there are some key points that I'm interested in.

-Koxinga has a mansion in Akasaka, provided by Tokugawa Yorinobu.
    -He teams up with Iori, and giving him some kind of tool for telepathic communication. But the image shows it projects an entire person he can talk with.
    -Chiemon knows Yui, and knows the name Mori Soiken.(He's one of the leaders in Shimabara Rebellion. He's popularized in Makai Tensho as its survivor and revived Amakusa and Musashi)
    -Iori's home is a workshop where you can craft things.
    -Stray Servants need to be recruited first, and then they can be called from certain leylines through Crimson Codex to help.
    -The leylines territory work a bit like Sectors in Extella, where you occupy them, and gaining buffs. Stray Servants can be sent out to attack different points.
    -Iori can meet a merchant in a place called Babiloni-ya(lol), the same one in the trailer.

The rest are already covered in the trailer and website.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    ... merchant Gil-sama?