Page 6 of 225 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Samurai Remnant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinpin View Post
    Well not really p5 striker might be close but it has way more depth such as a visual novel integrated way more rpg stuffs etc a musou basically is a 1 vs more than 1000 enemies in an arena with points to capture ( all musou follow those rules including the fire emblem musou on switch ). We will see but I don't think it will be a musou at all . Plus a dev tried to make a musou-like with fate extella and it was one of the worst game in the serie so I don't think that koei tecmo will allow this and type moon is directly supervising the project so why would they make a musou while it's only supposed to be a battle royal between mages . So I really think it's gonna more an rpg than an action game . Maybe you're right tho but I won't bet on it pereonnally.

Edit : btw I'm not against a musou I own most of them but it wouldn't really fit with the universe . But if they can add Saber I would be happy .( the one from the first visual novel , I didn't play the others nor watched the anime so far )
    Have you tried Extella Link? It's a sequel to Extella, and much more improved imo, with new features like assigning special moves called Active Skills on certain buttons. Samurai Remnant could be something close to that I hope.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; January 4th, 2023 at 01:54 AM.

Sadly nop I am not rich so I only buy games or skins I'm sure to enjoy �� but I sometimes makes exceptions when they're very cheap in promotions like 15 . My next are gonna be hogwarts legacy and maybe re 4 remake (that I'm sure I'll dislike just like re2 and 3 remake) and fate samurai remnant because the trailer looked so cool . But like I said I only played the very first vn in 2000 and didn't play the other games nor watched the anime ^^

US Friend Code
    I see, then you're gonna be unfamiliar with the cast from Link too. Hope you can enjoy the games that you're looking forward to, though.

Don't worry I'll watch all the anime before samurai remnant release i might take the two extella too if they become cheap in like april in the ps store

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Left field prediction for new swordswoman:

Spoiler:
    Onui.

I saw one Japanese guy say that it's probably Jyubei. From the cynic's point of view that seems the more likely option. Can't have an proper male sword saint.

Going to be very surprised if it's anyone who was actually female in life. Well, assuming that's a girl and not just a very feminine-looking boy anyway.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post

Spoiler:
    Onui.

I saw one Japanese guy say that it's probably Jyubei. From the cynic's point of view that seems the more likely option. Can't have an proper male sword saint.
    Then she could just have a plain ol' katana instead, like with the Master dude and Musashi. The sword's design is just too unconventional for a regular samurai.

- - - Updated - - -

More wild-guessing; the one behind this HGW is Seimei. If Douman could do it, Seimei should be able to do so.

That would be a good place to introduce him. But I can't see him doing a HGW if it means lots of bloodshed.

The design of swords has little to do with who is using them when it comes full on anime swords. Sure you can tell a samurai by the Katana, but once the sword enters Nero territory it's really anyone's guess. It looks like a fusion between Charlie and Nero's sword to the point that I wonder if they're a discarded character form Extra, or at least if the sword is.

One of the key bits of evidence that the person gave for why it's Jyubei is because they've already made a reference to Jubei-chan, the Ninja Girl in Lostbelt 1, implying that'll be one of the major references to their Jyubei, and the main Jyubei there was female.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Then she could just have a plain ol' katana instead, like with the Master dude and Musashi. The sword's design is just too unconventional for a regular samurai.

- - - Updated - - -

More wild-guessing; the one behind this HGW is Seimei. If Douman could do it, Seimei should be able to do so.
    That would mean that this HGW also happen in the Heian Period, which is around 9th Century. Though the buildings look a bit more modern than that

US Friend Code
    That would be a good place to introduce him. But I can't see him doing a HGW if it means lots of bloodshed.
    The ritual itself is not very bloody, other than the Servant casualties. If Douman's version is anything to go by, no Master dies at the end before the jig is up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    That would mean that this HGW also happen in the Heian Period, which is around 9th Century. Though the buildings look a bit more modern than that
    The time period doesn't matter when Seimei is immortal. He could go by other names as well.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Spoiler:
    Onui.

We'd be able to determine that by counting the eyes, right?

Yeah, they match with Munemori's. According to some on the JP side, the sigil(?) on the end of the second sword shows an eagle, which is one of the symbols of the Yagyu clan. But even with the best quality, it is still blurry.

US Friend Code

Ratings tend to come pretty close to release don't they?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Usually a few months yes. They have to at least be capable of interacting with all the story, most of the dialogue and basic gameplay to properly rate it (at least I'm pretty sure they do)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's a very pretty Musashi. I wonder if Koyama is going to design whatever new Servants feature in it.

US Friend Code
    Only one trailer so far, and it's almost ready? That's awfully fast. I'm expecting at least another trailer before the release.

Blog Entries
    It's Koei. They're pretty much known for pumping out fuckton of games.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully this one does better than the Extella titles, we might see another in short order rather than waiting forever for not very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I don't expect anything from this game above a generic ass musou with a Fate skin. Anything more than that is a bonus in my book.
    I'm just happy to see Musashi again.
    burn your dread you coward

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    is it confirmed to be musou game? I feels like they haven't given us any info.