5 11.36%
  • FGO Arcade

7 15.91%
  • Fate/type redline

0 0%
  • Fate: Lost Einherjar

6 13.64%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Collab do you want in fgo (2023)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    What I want: strange Fake
    What we'll get: Fujimaru Ritsuka Doesn't Get It

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    A Certain Magical Index.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What I want: Melty Blood. Gimme Sion, Ries, Aoko, Kouma, Nrvnqsr, Zepia and some of the TL newbies. Sure most of them are also in Tsuki, but not the best ones.

What I voted: Arcade. So many things in there to be jealous of. Santa Fran. Sita. Non-loli Harlot.

I'd only be intrested in Mahoyo for Touko, and it's not even her best version.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    What I voted: Arcade. So many things in there to be jealous of. Santa Fran. Sita. Non-loli Harlot.
    How could you miss out Tiamom?

I voted Einherjar because I like literally all the Servants in it, bless Shirow Miwa.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    How could you miss out Tiamom?
    Because I'm a Nero simp, and I legit completely forgot she was there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

If Einherjar doesn't get a collab eventually (it doesn't have to be this year) I'm gonna be so disappointed. Miwa is so passionate, c'mon they even drew their own sprites!
    Spoiler:

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Bro if they don't put Ragnar in the skimpiest swimsuit possible for summer one day I don't know how long I'll mald and seethe for

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I personally don't see fsf happening soon. I see them releasing the servants now and when most of them are in, do the Collab.

Tsukimhime could work. Just add Akhia, ciel and Hisui as servants. They don't even need to be pseudo

Redline is just gudaguda. It's mostly covered and most likely will give us a new nobu or okita alt

Einherjar could happen but not before more books are out. I also see a situation of releasing some servants first and releasing the rest in a collab.

That said my vest guess is mahoyo to promote the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    I personally don't see fsf happening soon. I see them releasing the servants now and when most of them are in, do the Collab.
    Isn't that basically what Narita said on twitter when people started asking him about it awhile ago? That the servants can be added individually to FGO but a collab is out of the question for the foreseeable future?

Narita has apparently said everything possible about FGO at this point and I don' t know if any of them are true.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Kirei has the Hollow hole on his Final Ascension, Bleach collab confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    Tsukimhime could work. Just add Akhia, ciel and Hisui as servants. They don't even need to be pseudo
    I don't know how they would explain the others but i can easily see Kohaku/Amber becoming a servant somehow and Hisui getting dragged along and becoming one too. They could even become a dual servant like the Dioscuri.

I can see them do a FSF collab this year to promote the animation project
    If FSF doesn't happen I can see three possibilities:
    1) Arcade
    2) Einherjar (before the Requiem collab I would have said that is too soon for it, but well here we are)
    3) The super forgotten Proto collab with the long teased Arthur-VI plotline (Like c'mon, the Fragments drama CDs were posted to download and listen for free for the new years could we also get the Fragments Mats book already?)
    If not a Fate product, then Mahoyo 'cause both Touko and Aoko have been tease on the mats

Servant I would like to get from this works:
    FSF: Richard
    Arcade: Noah and Setanta
    Proto: Proto Gil and Perseus
    Einherjar: Anyone from the servants to the historical Norse characters
    Mahoyo: Touko, Aoko and Alice
    Requiem: Nzambi, Anubis, Galahad Alter or daddy Longinus

And yeah, I don't see a Redline collab ever happening, is just Gudaguda, even the term Redline was first coined on the third gudaguda event. I do want Maxwell's Demon though

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    One thing you should consider is that "modern collabs" in FGO exist to sell or advertise a product or something ongoing. The only real exception to this is Waltz but that itself was teased inside Waltz itself and FGO events. For example, when Case Files and Requiem collabs happened, their books shot up to the top selling charts for a long while.
    Fate/Apocrypha's was for the anime
    Case Files was for the Case Files anime
    Requiem was supposed to coincide with the release of Volume 2
    Learning with Manga collab coincided with the release of a new volume, in fact, they advertised this new volume for 3 streams in a row before they revealed the collab

Using this, consider what's "currently relevant"

Arcade finished its story chapter and is always looking for ways to drum up its sales, collab would accomplish that
    Prototype I wouldn't even suggest, but they did finally actually touch proto for the first time in a few years, and it could even be connected to Arcade
    Melty Blood just had two FGO characters added to it, if they're ever going to do it- the time is now or never really, but as a counterpoint if that was planned I wonder not release them closer? Could of just been scheduling
    Mahoyo also did just release, collab for advertising that would work perfectly fine, but I can also see them waiting for the movie

Wait for Volume 2 of Lost Eihnjar probably
    Tsukihime probably isn't happening either, they already did AE
    SF didn't even have its OVA properly come out
    F/SR won't happen until release, but I'm certain as hell the second that thing comes out, next collab is it for sure

Biggest tip is to watch the next few FGO streams and see what products they incisively advertise, whatever that product is, that's most likely your collab.

It's kinda hard to say. I just hope it's good cause last two collabs have been lackluster, to say the least.

I feel like a Prototype collab would actually require Sakurai to even remotely pretend she cares about the series which she doesn't seem to bother doing really. She never bothered to write anything in the universe after the first series and barely touches the characters in FGO.

Arcade collab is weird in a way because what makes it "sell" is having characters that aren't in FGO. By doing a collab you make it lose its appeal unless you choose the lamest servants and tease the ones people actually like in-game and have them say "You can't summon me here master but maybe in another universe like maybe an Arcade one haha please play our side project"

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Arcade collab is weird in a way because what makes it "sell" is having characters that aren't in FGO. By doing a collab you make it lose its appeal unless you choose the lamest servants and tease the ones people actually like in-game and have them say "You can't summon me here master but maybe in another universe like maybe an Arcade one haha please play our side project"
    Collab definitely wouldn't be any of their Santa servants or the Kama, Setanta probably not either. I imagine it'd just be Noah and one other. Tiamat or Harlot, they'd never do every arcade servant. No idea what Arcade would get though.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    I feel like a Prototype collab would actually require Sakurai to even remotely pretend she cares about the series which she doesn't seem to bother doing really. She never bothered to write anything in the universe after the first series and barely touches the characters in FGO.
    Now that I think about it i cant remember the last time Ozy did anything, like even in an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Now that I think about it i cant remember the last time Ozy did anything, like even in an event.
    Egyptian Servants in general rarely ever get to do anything, it makes me cry. Ozy in particularly gets completely shafted. Even in Camelot you could say he wasn't at his best.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Alter View Post
    I don't know how they would explain the others but i can easily see Kohaku/Amber becoming a servant somehow and Hisui getting dragged along and becoming one too. They could even become a dual servant like the Dioscuri.
    It will likely at least be Shiki, Akiha and Ciel after the FGO collab in MB. Kohaku and Hisui added as a pair of assassins wouldn't be surprising. I think they'll all just get the Fujino/Ryougi/Arc guest treatment and just be themselves because of
    Neko
    reasons