5 11.36%
  • FGO Arcade

7 15.91%
  • Fate/type redline

0 0%
  • Fate: Lost Einherjar

6 13.64%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What Collab do you want in fgo (2023)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    So welfare Draco, SR Tiamat, SSR Noah? Seems weird to have a Beast be a welfare, but it'd also be weird to have a Grand be a welfare, and they haven't done two SSRs in a collab since Seraph.

That said if we deal with a Beast it'll almost certainly become a main interlude, so maybe it could have two SSRs.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arcade has a total of 10 exclusive Servants.

Gacha 5* Welfare 5* Gacha 4* Welfare 4*
    Kama (Mistake) Draco Sita Setanta
    Noah Santa
    Tiamat Santa
    Molay Santa

Immediately cutting off Christmas units including Kama, we're left with 6.

Sita and Noah can be costumes. Molay no one cares about, and arguably can be a costume too.

This leaves us with banner 1 Tiamat, banner 2 Draco with new Ascensions, and welfare Setanta, I guess.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Adult Draco is all I need to start saving up my quartz.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Cut off Kama? She's got Assassin's kit; make her a costume. Maou Maid Kama plz. ReDrop's already illustrated it.

Compensation for the one piece/halterneck in S6 being NPC only.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    Kazuradrop has a cameo in the SE.RA.PH manga with more limited capability but I feel we're probably waiting until her
    Spoiler:
    Angra Mainyu derivative NP
    Spoiler:
    Eating the world's evil messed with Kazura's head but I don't think she got any new powers from it. And even if she did, she wouldn't have done it in the FGO timeline when she is summoned.

Then again she has a aging up thing like Kama, which, like Kama, would (most likely) be part of her ascensions to increase the value of rolling her. However Kazuradrop has to eat her family to grow up and as funny as it would be, I doubt the other Sakura Five are going to be her ascension materials. So they're going to handwave something to explain why she can do stuff in Foxtail that she shouldn't be able to do in FGO.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    Spoiler:
    Eating the world's evil messed with Kazura's head but I don't think she got any new powers from it. And even if she did, she wouldn't have done it in the FGO timeline when she is summoned.

Then again she has a aging up thing like Kama, which, like Kama, would (most likely) be part of her ascensions to increase the value of rolling her. However Kazuradrop has to eat her family to grow up and as funny as it would be, I doubt the other Sakura Five are going to be her ascension materials. So they're going to handwave something to explain why she can do stuff in Foxtail that she shouldn't be able to do in FGO.
    Spoiler:

As I recall they visually tease her endgame being eating the planet to rid it of mankind. Her endgame NP is therefore likely some kind of angra mainyu derived planetwide thing like Heaven's Hole was in CCC.

As for her game implementation, I was getting at it being unlikely for her to feature until she has shown everything (resolved her plotline) in Foxtail, which is probably the end of the manga.

They can do whatever with her skills/passive, but I would find buff steal from Sakura 5/BB hilarious. Set BBkini up with Goghie & Kazuradrop then slurp additional atk/crit up. Practical? Flavour.

I'm fine with Arcade. It's a very uninspired choice but it's got a lot of cool units so it could have definitely been worse. What concerns me most is if they'll be able to make an engaging event that's fun to clear and write a compelling story for. That's what I'll base my final say on.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They could do an event that ends with the reveal we've been Arcade Guda the whole time and Actual Guda comes in at the last minute, and I'd probably pop off.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

US Friend Code
    That'd be a neat idea actually.