5 11.36%
  • FGO Arcade

7 15.91%
  • Fate/type redline

0 0%
  • Fate: Lost Einherjar

6 13.64%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Collab do you want in fgo (2023)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    It's fgo arcade. Are you happy with what we are getting?
    The only thing I genuinely want out of this is Sita as a costume.

US Friend Code
    NOAH AND MOLAY BAYBEEEEE

Tiamat plz
    I'll also accept maid costumes for teen/demon king Kama (+ NP strengthening, ofc) and Rider Nero Alter. Yeah fuck Draco, let's go for the Beast adjacent form that isn't in a g-string.

I'm only confident in Tiamat and an Arthur buff. Give him 10% more battery and 20% atk.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I do not recall caring for a single Arcade exclusive but at least this gets this collab out of the way. Maybe if some of them get the Jacques treatment (boring ass design gets turned into a sexy one) I'll like it more.
    Last edited by Kirishima; February 4th, 2023 at 10:55 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Goddamnit I promised myself to save quartz until anniversary but if we get Tiamat or Noah I'm done for

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I already got Girlin I do not care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Foxtail. We know Violet and Kazuradrop have been planned for a while, they were namedropped in Lip's interlude, and Kazura even shows up in the SE.RA.PH. manga. And I figure it would be the easiest way to introduce them.

Muryan Kazuradrop is probably on ice until Foxtail finishes given her role there. Would be interested to see whether they code any unique effects Vs Sakura 5 allies/enemies.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    I think violet and kazudrop have a special plan. Who knows what it could be. Something in part 3

Their special plan is probably complete their debut story. Suzuka is from Foxtail but Kazuradrop hasn't revealed everything yet. Violet is likely an SR candidate when Kazuradrop... drops.

Kazuradrop has a cameo in the SE.RA.PH manga with more limited capability but I feel we're probably waiting until her
    Spoiler:
    Angra Mainyu derivative NP
    is shown and she's defeated before she starts turning up in F/GO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    It's fgo arcade. Are you happy with what we are getting?
    If we get Noah, yes. If we don't, this is dogshit and collabs are dead to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Everyone wants Tiamat or Noah so I think it's pretty obvious that they're just going to show up as sprites at best and we're going to get something incredibly lame like one of the arcade-exclusive alts for old characters

You get them in a somewhat scuffed version so you go waste your money on Arcade for the version you can't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    You get them in a somewhat scuffed version so you go waste your money on Arcade for the version you can't have.
    Someone said what if Nemo costume, and honestly I'll take that at this point just so I can stuff him in support trophy case and never use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Sita and Noah being costumes is ideal (I already have Rama and Nemo).

Can't manage to think of a way where this collab would work making mobile fans happy but also a good advertisement for Arcade. If you give over all the exclusives to mobile you'll feel like playing Arcade even less, if you give out shittier versions I think mobile players won't be too happy. I doubt "check out the beginning of this story in Arcade" is effective considering it's literally nothing.

JP Friend Code
    I don't trust them to bring over all of the exclusives at once due to their struggle with LB7 eating into dev time.

Both Draco and Tiamat if not added would cause so much salt but I wont put it past them to not adding one of them or neither.
    Sita I can see them saving her for a Rama-focused event where he turns into Vishnu mode. Yes I am still waiting for that.
    Setanta can be added anytime really.
    Noah feels too important and had an elaborated animation design to be just a costume, I can see him showing up as NPC if not playable right away.
    The festive servants I will say very low chance.

US Friend Code
    I wonder if they'll give some costumes like Nebuchadnezzar Gil.

The only thing I really expect from this collab is at least a mention of what Beast VI is doing in the mobile timeline, because otherwise I have no idea what a collab with Arcade could even be about seeing as Beast VI is the main thrust of its story relevance.

I hope too we get a proper story dealing with VI, I think most likely it'll be that we deal with VI/S who somehow pretended to die on Arcade and escaped to mobile and by the end she teases VI/G for another event who knows when.
    I'm not expecting VI/G at all because, if it comes, I think it will bring the Fragments Alter servants and then this would be more a Proto collab than an Arcade one, so thats a huge no (especially with the serious delays in schedule). Maybe next year...

Also, I would like for the debate of how many halves does VI have to be settle for good: VI/R/L/S/G or III/R/L - VI/S/G, I don't really care, I just want a clear answer that won't be causing debates over the next few years (Normally I don't mind them, but the story pacing has worn me down to have a repeat of it).

For this collab I'm expecting Tiamat and Noah, I have less faith in male Molay because of female Molay even if I would like him to appear, and I hope Draco is not a freebie again (her design is just so awful). Sita and Setanta don't really had story importance overall in Arcade, and they can have their own events if they ever appear on mobile.
    About Nebuchadnezzar, I would prefer the actual dude himself but I wouldn't mind getting that costume for Gil.

For existing servants that could get new things or story relevance: Arthur, Ozy (Maybe Arash since he tags along with those two), Gil and Totally-Not-Merlin.