Page 1285 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 2857851185123512751280128312841285128612871290129513351385 ... LastLast
Results 25,681 to 25,700 of 33485

Thread: Crack Pairings (possible NSFW/NSFS :P)

It's Laharl's. This Shirou gave back Avalon to Saber so he had to find another item that would let him not die when he is killed.

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    It's Laharl's. This Shirou gave back Avalon to Saber so he had to find another item that would let him not die when he is killed.
    Well that explains how he died at least. Laharl wouldn't stand for someone stealing his scarf.

Blog Entries
    Gil x Medaka Kurokami.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

Blog Entries
    Gil already tries under the name... Ouji, was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Gil already tries under the name... Ouji, was it?
    Miyakonojou Oudo. In typical Nisio kanji-salad naming style, the characters in his family and given names mean "Castle Town" and "Royal Domain" respectively.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Right. The gilfag.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    As I understand it he's more affable in Extra. If you take out the "I want to kill stupid me" part, he comes across more like a straightforward smartass without the issues.
    This for the most part. And he likes to not only knock on the Fourth Wall, but create a door, open it, stick his head out, smirk, say something really smart ass and then leave again every once and a while.

Another thing I liked about Extra Archer because he didn't have the grim retro-active suicide going on was that he was actually very nostalgic. Then after you get him laid as the Female MC he becomes super dere towards her and starts acting like, well, Shirou again. I ended up missing the snark.

Also, if you write the Ciel giving Shirou the burial cloth thing, I'd happily read it.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    This for the most part. And he likes to not only knock on the Fourth Wall, but create a door, open it, stick his head out, smirk, say something really smart ass and then leave again every once and a while.

Another thing I liked about Extra Archer because he didn't have the grim retro-active suicide going on was that he was actually very nostalgic. Then after you get him laid as the Female MC he becomes super dere towards her and starts acting like, well, Shirou again. I ended up missing the snark.

Also, if you write the Ciel giving Shirou the burial cloth thing, I'd happily read it.
    Elf, that was already written by Alf.

Come to think of it, Shirou x Ciel might work pretty well. They fight vampires, he cooks curry for her, etc.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    So it's possible he got his scarf from Kotomine?
    Lol, probably not. Archer doesn't seem all that fond of him, and after the Grail war, there's not much reason for them to interact. Possible, though.

...I always laugh at that picture because with how much Tokyo Tower blows up in film and anime in Japan, the fact that Shirou is there kills me.
    Yeah, but look how often the Statue of Liberty gets destroyed in films. Hell, stick the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben in that list too. Just about every famous landmark has a fifty fifty shot of being destroyed in any action film in its city.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Yeah, but look how often the Statue of Liberty gets destroyed in films. Hell, stick the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben in that list too. Just about every famous landmark has a fifty fifty shot of being destroyed in any action film in its city.
    Yes, but 'Murica doesn't have the tradition of kaiju and tokusatsu. It's less funny to think about Shirou at Lady Liberty and then The Day After Tomorrow happens. It's funny to imagine that he's at Tokyo Tower and then a Kamen Rider movie happens.

US Friend Code
    Yes, but 'Murica doesn't have the tradition of kaiju and tokusatsu. It's less funny to think about Shirou at Lady Liberty and then The Day After Tomorrow happens. It's funny to imagine that he's at Tokyo Tower and then a Kamen Rider movie happens.
    I really should watch one of the Kamen Rider at some point... Maybe after I find the Gokaiger/Kamen Rider crossover film.

Anyway, Tohsaka Rin x Tommy Dawkins and Luvia x Merton Dingle
    Last edited by TheSpy; January 21st, 2013 at 06:09 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors fraggle's Avatar
    Emiya Shirou x All the Puru

Didn't we have an idea of Shirou as a Zeon soldier before? He'd probably end up as a newtype to begin with. Even so, thats still 12 girls and one guy. I find it hard to imagine...

But perhaps it's because my soul is still shackled to earth :P

Illya is best servant

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    Didn't we have an idea of Shirou as a Zeon soldier before? He'd probably end up as a newtype to begin with. Even so, thats still 12 girls and one guy. I find it hard to imagine...
    I could have sworn there was more... And not to my knowledge. I think there was an idea involving Shirou and the ZZ cast.

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle View Post
    But perhaps it's because my soul is still shackled to earth :P
    Of course it is.

I could have sworn there was more... And not to my knowledge. I think there was an idea involving Shirou and the ZZ cast.

He was a Zeon grunt, but somehow managed to make his Zaku II dance, preforming above what the machine was capable off as he pushd it beyond its limits. He also liked to do his own maintenance.

Illya is best servant

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shirou x all the Tachikomas.

Blog Entries
    Lol, probably not. Archer doesn't seem all that fond of him, and after the Grail war, there's not much reason for them to interact. Possible, though.
    Archer seems kind of ambiguous about Kotomine. In Extra he does make a crack about how even though the reality is different Kotomine is still Kotomine.

God, my father has such a hard on for the Statue of Liberty getting blown up. Like part of my childhood involved watching all of these post-apocalyptic movies and seeing Lady Liberty defiled. Like every time we watched "Independence Day" he pauses for this scene of the statue's head floating in the ocean after the aliens blow it up.

For crack pairings though, what about Lancer x Hisui?

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

back to Puru!

all the older stuff on dem PURU!

I really need to watch Unicorn... But Full Frontal is just another crappy Char clone, and Banager was damn annoying in Dynsaty Warriors...

Also, Shirou x ALL THE PURU'S!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    Well, the easiest way would be Shirou popping in before the facility where Glemy had the Purus stored goes up. But that doesn't account for 1 and 2.

Perhaps redo all of ZZ with Shirou getting on board the... Argama? I'm pretty sure it was the Argama. But him joining up with them alongside Judau and the rest. His presence might do well for the rest of the cast as well.

As am I.
    Shirou would probably pilot a Regular Mobile Suit, but, due to him reinforcing it, and himself, it's much faster than the Standard unit.

Ah, he was awesome. Not even Fucking Ribbons could kill him!
    I could see him in a Zaku type. He'd make that thing sing.

Maybe upgrade to a Gundam MkII once they get the ZZ and Roux hops in the Zeta. But Shirou seems like he'd stick to his mook suit of awesome.

No one can kill the Immortal Colasour! And he got the good end with Kati. =3
    And it would be awesome.

Only when more Fire Power was needed. He'd probablly be quite attached to his Zaku.

A damn, was that end deserved!
    For added awesome. Make it a Zaku II when everyone else is running around with at least Hizack's and Zaku III's. The crew is baffled how he can pull so much power out of a suit that was around during the One Year War.

Most definitely. I could even see him getting his new suit painted in the colors of his Zaku.

And after the Purus are saved, they drive him up the wall by painting things on his suit. =P

*BROFIST*
    That depends entirely on the content of the subtext. In this instance, the subtext is better off removed.

And Shirou's poor attempts a lying would be amusing...

At least Puru-II would help keep him sane.

*BROFIST*
    "Lieutenant Emiya! How the hell did you pull that maneuver? Your suit should have been torn in half and yet there's not a scratch on it!"

"I... take good care of it, sir?"

"I take good care of my wife, but even she has limits!"

Her and 12 are probably the only 'sane' ones of the litter. Maybe 5. But he'll greatly appreciate their efforts regardless.
    Lol, really needs to be a fic.

Which is why they get more head pats then the rest, much to the jealousy of the other Puru's.
    It really does. And I really want to try my hand. But I have so much unfinished stuff on my plate already. T_T

Indeed. Unfortunately, the others try to make up for it in other ways. Which only drives him further up the wall.

There was the cooking incident. The "Dinner, bath, or me~" incident... (Nine people cannot fit in one doorway). Oh, and the time they tried to use their Quebleys to straight up abduct him. 2,5, and 12 were not amused.
    I don't suppose my offer of assistance, would help out there? Actually, what are you writing anyway? I'm curious...

And, despite all this, Shirou wouldn't trade them for the world.
    It might, actually.

As for what's on my plate... *deep breath* Swords and Shields, Medieval Belka, Vajra, three outlines for larger works, myriad snippets I owe, and... I think there are a few one shots as well. x_x

Nope. =3

Now imagine Shirou being dogpiled by the more exuberant Purus, all laughing and smiling. =3
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Last edited by fraggle; January 21st, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Illya is best servant

Blog Entries
    what about Lancer x Hisui?
    I think Lancer x Kohaku would have better chemistry, even if it would lead to a completely messed up relationship.

Spoilered for your convenience

Or he just knows that Sakura's vagina isn't the scary place everyone else thinks it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    A good box is like a good woman: thick, sturdy, and easy to get into.
    Breasts aren't made of concrete. They do change shape- gravity, orientation, momentum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    I am thy lord thy canon pairing. Thou shalt not have any other pairings before me.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblueknighto View Post
    Horrible people don't like bacon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Holy shit man you're magical.
    Words don't have genders you illiterate fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    I am 100% uncultured swine.
    We now live in a world where a Final Fantasy VII remake will exist before the Tsukihime remake.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2785 View Post
    I think Lancer x Kohaku would have better chemistry, even if it would lead to a completely messed up relationship.
    See, I'd rather see Archer x Kohaku because they're both damaged goods. Besides, read Cu's myth. Other than Scathach, he liked more wifeu type women.