Thread: Need Fate/Stay Night 2006 anime production information.

Need Fate/Stay Night 2006 anime production information.

Hello, I'm Hollow Of Dawn and I run a YouTube channel as a hobby making anime reviews/other content. I'm currently planning to make a "years later" retrospective about the 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime but have no real sources I can glean from regarding its production (or at least no sources that are available in English). I've made Fate-related content in the past (a few may have seen them?), including a review series of the VN, but this planned project requires knowledge that is beyond me at the moment.

The Type-Moon wiki has little info I can find, so I've made an account here for the sole purpose of this endeavor as I've relied on this place in the past for patches/installation guides for Fate/Stay Night and Hollow/Ataraxia.

Hopefully the much needed information I need can be provided here as I've had this video idea for years now.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    Ya, these kind of niche Internet documentaries are notoriously hard to make well.
    They are usually labours of love, if you want to make it well.

From what I have seen, people usually attack from a primary source and expand from there.
    In other words, you should reach out to ex-Studio Deen or Geneon employees or voice actors to see if any of them want to speak to you and give you some directions.