Thread: Question About Discord RP Servers

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code

Question About Discord RP Servers

Since I didn't exactly know where to specifically ask this, I figured it would be best to ask here since help is in the actual name. Anyways, as the title suggests I was wondering if it was allowed to post advertisements and links for RP servers in the Roleplay forums (I'd imagine it'd make most sense to have it in the Roleplaying (Out-Of-Character/Discussion) section? Though if there's a better place for that if it is allowed do tell me, it'd be highly appreciated!) I couldn't exactly find anything in the rules against this over the several times I looked it all over. Though there's also only the one server in there I could find and its in the sticky threads, so I didn't know if it was just a exception to the rules or just no one else has tried doing such. Apologies though if its all a bit redundant to ask this, I'm just the sort of person who wants to double check before I do anything. Like putting an ad and invite link to my own Fate/RP server on Discord (which has a decently large scene in general with all the servers on Disboard) and just maybe slightly hoping some people here would be interested in that sort of thing and give it a consideration. Thank you though to anyone that decides to spend their time reading this and giving me an answer!

Nothing wrong with recruiting for your RPs, it's been done by others, mostly in the general RP thread.

死者 Corpse
    US Friend Code
    Thank you for the answer! I'll probably leave an advertisement for my server there then While maybe making a normal thread as well once myself and my staff team in my server whip an advertisement for Beast's Lair up. Not sure how many people in that field are open to more text-based, collaborative writing styled RPs rather than table top games though. I'm sure there'll be some folks at the very least then.