• Traum

2 2.86%
  • Nahui Mictlan

23 32.86%
  • Others

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Execution of the Lostbelts (Possible JP Spoilers)

Blog Entries
    Breh, we defending Septem now?
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

No, I'm saying that people are even more stupid because most people like this definitely will not have read the material they clank down on, and will only parrot what others say (and in turn, it's likely that person is just parroting stuff as well), because there's nothing cooler on the internet than bandwagoning to fit into a group. Like, ask any random redditor why they think Septem is bad and I'm certain you won't get much more out of them than "uhhh nero wank", because they just have no idea.

That is to say, disliking stuff is one thing, but when you don't form your own opinion on things, that's how we get to the typical internet trend of massive hatred because people just have no idea what they're actually​ talking about and can only add more passion to the things they repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

US Friend Code
    I genuinely don't remember Septem at all. I can't say it's bad because I can't say anything about it. It's just a big blur.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I agree, fumei.

This is why Last Encore is good actually.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    What I could remember from Septem:
    -Nero can fight Servants despite being a living human without Grail, unlike Drake's situation
    -Boudica's early characterization
    -Lev reappearing and bit it in the same chapter
    -Altera's debut

Looking back, it might be an early hint to Extella with both Nero and Altera present.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I genuinely don't remember Septem at all. I can't say it's bad because I can't say anything about it. It's just a big blur.
    Honestly not remembering anything is fine because Septem is a barren wasteland of a story. While at the time I got offended that none of the characters I was looking forward to like Alexander and Waver would talk to "me" and only had vague convos with Nero before getting themselves killed more so than anything I just remembered feeling confused on how everything felt so abrupt and inconclusive. Like nothing really mattered or changed except Lev dying which also didn't matter because he comes back anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I agree, fumei.

This is why Last Encore is good actually.
    Last encore firmly falls under "Good ideas the execution kind of severely let me down in so many places, the handling of Hakunos (both of them) just makes me mad" for me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Like, ask any random redditor why they think Septem is bad and I'm certain you won't get much more out of them than "uhhh nero wank", because they just have no idea.
    Come on now, a random redditor would not have any strong opinion on Septem because it's so forgettable it's harder to even pinpoint what's exactly wrong with it, rather than because they've never actually read it.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

I don't like Heian-kyo much, but I thought Shimosa and Tunguska (hot take) were pretty decent. I also quite like Olympus. Sakurai hasn't sinned very much lately for me to be that down on her, and any blame for Arcade falls onto Nasu as well (though she definitely wrote Draco's very sparse mats, which is unfortunate). I simply hate the physical act of reading her prose.

Traum was a hit so Higashide deserves some recognition there. I'm certainly glad we're starting with his OC first.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    Shimosa good
    My brother.
    and Tunguska (hot take)
    Abysmal take please reconsider

US Friend Code
    Salem was the best EoR and I wish Meteo had written more main story chapters. Hopefully Foreigner OC is him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Everytime I read a Meteo story I wonder whether or not we're actually destined enemies doomed to never see eye to eye for reasons I can't actually explain

- - - Updated - - -

No wait there's one thing I can explain- his plays are terrible

US Friend Code
    OK yes the play parts of Salem were bad.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I want to believe in Meteor. Salem was good and I'm coping that Requiem vol. 2 is going to be better than vol. 1 (translators pls)

Definitely unfortunate Meteo hasn't done anything for Part 2. Not sure why, didn't even get to do Nautilus.

Man i remember the "Meteo will write Lostbelt 7" theories.

I think Meteo thinks he payed his debt with society by releasing one work per year during fiver years under Liarsoft, and now he thinks he doesn't need to write anything more.
    Last edited by Tenshi; March 26th, 2023 at 01:56 PM.

I think he did a play for summer 5 does that count?

But for me for skaurai's works for me it's.

Heian Kyo is the best when it plays it straight cause it lets the subtext be more obvious and sucks when it doesn't. It screams "It's not wrong to be a super hero," and I can't help but love it since it's in the middle of the lostbelt and I can fully admit that I am absolutely bias towards cause it came around when I was in low point of my life and was dreading this thing because of all the things people have said about before it came to NA. It's like combining fsn as part one and a super sentai shoujo show as part two. The transition from part one to part two was rough though.

Shimosa is probalaby second place for EoRs for me it deals with theme of the hell we call war with each one of seven swordsmen being a war vet dealing with trama and monster that spiral out control or people seeking the hell(war) they only know and thrive in. The curse doumans gives out essentially flips the nature of heroic spirits, or you can say show there true nature by making them dead grudges, granting old Musashi's wish for hell, saying that it is the only place where his skills would have meaning, and Asmuska screaming about Satan after being betrayed by God. It is partly a commentary on the nature of heroic spirits, as heroes of humanity are still soul eaters by nature, with them being essentially past shadows. It says a lot when the robot states, "holy shit this is terrible."

Spetem is bad. There's no real way to turn about it. It's literally just a giant ad for extella after sakurai orginal idea got booted out and I treat it as such. But I did enjoy Alex's talk with nero which equate to telling her "Stop being a little pansy and murder us."

Already stated my thoughts on olympus and I haven't read Tunnguska but from what I can tell probalaby has the worst boss rush out of all her stories and that's saying something cause Spetem is also a boss rush cause from what I can tell it just busy work that gets in the way of the story 8/10 times.

US Friend Code
    He somehow finished Fire Girl and as a result is cursed to never finish anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Was the Circe and Odysseus event him? Cause I know Circe is his character. And that event was really damn good.

Considering that the entire supporting cast was all Higashide I’m gonna say probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post

Was the Circe and Odysseus event him? Cause I know Circe is his character. And that event was really damn good.
    Eh it's a filp between him or higa leaning more on Higa due to the characters he used and debunk theory of him doing Lostbelt 5.1.