39 55.71%
  • Traum

2 2.86%
  • Nahui Mictlan

23 32.86%
  • Others

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Execution of the Lostbelts (Possible JP Spoilers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code

Favorite Lostbelt or Main Chapter in Part 2 (Possible JP Spoilers)

Now that all seven Lostbelts have been released, let's take a trip down the memory lane. This poll is to determine which Lostbelt, or the main story in CitL you like the most. You can tell the reasoning behind your pick, such as the settings, backstories, characters, and which points you wish could be improved. I'll also add Heian-Kyo and Traum in the options, and LB5 will be split into Atlantis and Olympus. If your favorite isn't among the options, you can say it in the comment.

Mine would be Atlantis, because how well-crafted the storyline is. You can feel what's at stake and how persistent the enemies are to safeguard their worlds, how deadly and effective Odysseus is that he evaded the pitfalls that often makes an antagonist incompetent. From the heroes' side, the dynamic between characters feels genuine and play off to each other personalities. The way Jason truly showed his wits and strategize against the likes of Odysseus. How Paris and Achilles had to begrudgingly work together due to their myth. How Mandricardo pulled through with the group despite his insecurities among the more famous heroes. Each of them play their role effectively. This is also where my favorite big guy debuted; Superhuman Orion, or as I'd like to call him, True Orion. At first, I didn't think much about the guy, pulled him out purely by luck and like what he brought to my roster. He's my go-to heavy-hitter against single boss enemies except Lancers. After progressing further, I like his personality that makes him the mood maker of Neo Argonauts. He's also not overly flirty like Artemis made him out to be. I came across a small blurb that the reason behind his flirtiness is to constantly attract Artemis' attentions, lest she'd go elsewhere since the Greek gods tend to be fickle, which endears his character to me more.

What I wished done better was at the climax, the sudden manifestation of Hektor who so happened to have Durandal, or Durindana as spear for Mandricardo to wield felt too forced. There should've been hints that justify his appearance, like chain-summoning of sort, which I might missed reading if it's the case. And Odysseus should've gotten his own boss battle, just for the sheer epicness of fighting his Troia Ippos before confronting Poseidon.

Welp, that's all I guess. What about you guys?
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; February 4th, 2023 at 07:40 AM.