Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ... 31717679808182838691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2464

Thread: The Holy Schlock War Thread

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    With this setup, the rest of the cast becomes just side characters, but that is to be expected, especially with this many servants in the war.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's (un)fortunately a matter of one deciding to focus on what they want. But that's the beauty of this many participants though - the only thing stopping you from crafting a scene where Saber is the MC is your own imagination. And all the other RL limitations, yadda yadda. YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I know. Too bad I am too busy to write long paragraphs upon paragraphs to start for him, I should try, but I don't know where to begin since Saber is probably one of the vaguest characters I have ever written. In terms of general attitude, I wrote as a fish out of water type, with him only appearing in a local folk tale removed from history itself; it is appropriate to label him as a Phantom Spirit. Like his first skill, I didn't even mention what type of magecraft he could use, I just said powerful ones, and I want to avoid making the same mistake as I did when Ummu Salama was one of these wars a couple of pages back. All is to say, he is a bloody enigma

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    he is a bloody enigma
    my brother in christ

it is your character

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    my brother in christ

it is your character
    I'll step up and characterize him: he's gone in on the Fortnite craze, and now hassles Deadalos to make the chug jug real

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That is a funny way to interpret him, I get that stereotypical modern kid angle, but I get the message I should be able to write something about him, and if I can't. Just shut up and don't bother anyone. Cause I will end up bothering the people doing the actual heavy lifting.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Wow, you are a really good editor.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if I should do this now or later but feel free to use my compendium too except YAGOO and Princess Peach for obvious reasons. Feel free to remove Swimsuit Jack if you want too because I know some might find it tasteless.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    Pronouns - She/Her
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh no, we'd totally love to see YAGOO in a HGW filled with genderbent Servants.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Oh no, we'd totally love to see YAGOO in a HGW filled with genderbent Servants.
    I mean, you can use him if you want. The only reason I thought about removing him is because I posted him in the modern fiction thread.

Pronouns - She/Her

Blog Entries
    If YAGOO gets picked, the Grail War will never be the same. Nothing but vtuber clips and memes for 10 pages
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ALL RIGHT. I READ ALL THE SHEETS.
    Now it's time for me to make my own version of--

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleScribe View Post
    Why am I shedding so many tears over the pairing of the Sage and the Khan? What could invoke so many emotions into me to interfere with my daily routine? Just... I cannot put it into words with my crying. I need... I need to write it out later. I wanted to expand on the Shiva route with everyone working together and combining their skills against Markandeya, but skipping to writing the Ending is all I can think about right now. It's just...

In one World, a Spear that pierced through Fate has pierced through my Heart...

In another, as if a Mortal Life flashed before my eyes, a girl I have known all my childhood laid beside me on the grassy hill, gazing at the Starry Night Sky.

Her hands clasped against mine. Our Love proven mutual. I looked upon the Universe with mortal contentment.

All of this feels like a heavenly Dream...

But...

All Dreams...

Must End...

It all feels so...

Unfair...

Ah... I understand now...

Love Hurts, does it not?

I then close my eyes with dreams of a happy marriage with the girl by my side...

And they never opened again.

GOD DAMN IT

Okay you know what?
    Screw it!
    I was originally gonna write my own "route" to see how it goes, but that ending and you needing to--
    Oh wait.
    You said you wanna write it out later.
    And I don't have the confidence of writing my own interpretation of what could happen between Kublai starting her fight with Markandeya and that ending you wrote
    Because I'm sure you got a plan and it'll be fantastic
    GAAAAAHHHHHH
    okay actually i'll hold off a day (or two...probably two) to think about what i wanna do about before writing anything down
    i'll prooooobably write loki=rod's pov about the shiva route tho cuz in my head my excuse on how kublai got markandeya's name is essentially this:

Kublai: What are you doing?
    Loki=Rod: "Evacuating people?"
    "Uh yeah I can see that, but WHY outside the city?"
    "Because Bhargava Markandeya is here and we're gonna be fucked over so I'm just doing this while trying to get rid of why he's here."
    "...did you say bhargava markandeya? ... ...thanks for the tip. See ya."
    "Wait! Where are you going?!"
    (She's already gone)
    "Fuck. I have a bad feeling about this..."

Maybe.
    Idk.
    I ain't making any promises.

In the meantime...
    Have Loki=Rod commentary on Ruler and Team Purple. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand anything or anyone...im still sick but getting better. especially kublai's opinion on loki=rod because for some reason my brain is stuck on "insular" and "paradise" and can't decide what she means by those two

Hera
    Dialogue 1
    "As amusing as it is to see her attempt to pair off individuals simply because they 'look cute', I do not appreciate her attempts to do that with me as well. I am happily married, thank you very much, as Rod and as Loki."

Dialogue 2:
    "The Queen of the Olympians, Goddess of Marriage, and the Mother of the Household... Of course, I appreciate a fellow family deity, and I cannot say I didn't cause my own fair share of trouble as she did, but the parent in me doesn't appreciate her attempting to 'control' the path to love of others. I much prefer letting my children find it themselves unless they ask me. After all, such connections often come when you least expect it. I should know. I had merely wanted to play a trick on Sigyn, but the next thing I knew... She became the love of my life. Rod's wife was much the same. He was one of the first gods to fall in love with a mortal after all."

(Loki=Rod is mixed on the Ruler of this War. On one hand he finds her methods and demeanor absolutely hilarious and appreciates her opinion of family and the domestic. On the other hand, it is those very same methods, of "blindly shipping people" that he feels like drawing the line. He is still chaotic in nature after all, so he values respecting another's freedom. So he's neutral of should they be allies. As enemies, he has little qualms fighting her, but seeing as she is the mediator of the War, he sees no reason to have hee become an enemy of his)

Deianira
    "A mourning mother and wife... I can't help but think of my own when I see you, but then again, many things lead to thoughts of her."

(If they had been on the same side, he would get along well enough... Though he would probably tease her to try and bring a smile to her face...as someone who is empathetic to her pain through his own wife. As enemies though, he will treat her with the respect she deserves as a renowned warrior and trust she won't resort to more unsavory strategies)

Taira no Masakado
    "...you have forgotten so much of yourself, that all is left was the memory of someone you cared about. Ha...I'd say I was looking at a mirror, seeing as I am fused with Loki, but unlike you... I gave up nearly everything of myself of my own free will, all that remained was my desire for my people, my family, to prosper. So I can't help but feel empathy for you."

(Loki=Rod empathizes with the rebel and his plight. But seeing as he is an incredible danger, he won't hesitate to fight against him)

Hagen von Tronje
    Dialogue 1:
    "One who wears a mask carefully crafted with precise words and mannerisms and uses his mind to achieve what he wishes. Ha...this is how others viewed me in life. Not that they were entirely wrong. I did whatever amused me. But I was being myself. Even when I gave up my identity as Rod, to have it be formed as others pleased, I did that because that was who I am, a father who would do all he can to help his children. I won't lie about this: he sits bitter in my tongue."

Dialogue 2:
    "You were an oathkeeper? Hmph. Normally, I'm fond of other oathkeepers because they make me think of my dearly beloved, but you... You don't see the world as a place of many incredible possibilities as much as its horrible ones. It was with those eyes she saw so much...including all of who I am over the pieces that others could only see."

(While Loki=Rod doesn't outright hate Hagen like with Vegas, as unlike the god at least there are people Hagen cares for, he still dislikes how cynical he is and how he puts up a front. He realizes it is ironic for a liar to be so offput by such a thing, but if there was one thing he was honest about it in life it was being himself. Everyone knew him to be a trickster. This man hides behide a faηade. Add in Rod's own temperament and morals, that leaves him disliking him. So, in short, while Loki=Rod's dislikes parts of him, unlike with Vegas, he is more willing to work with him; as they are enemies though, he will have little qualms fighting him)

Kublai Khan
    Dialogue 1:
    "Hahaha! I know you don't like gods...and I don't blame you. But for whatever it's worth to you, I'm quite happy about you rebelling against them and making your own fate. I wonder if..."
    (The god falls silent in contemplation and wistfulness. It's obvious for those who know him he is once again wondering if his fate, and more importantly the fate of his children with Sigyn, could've been changed if he had just had held on to his hope for a little longer)

Dialogue 2:
    "Acting based on what others think... Hmm, in a way, I did similarly as Rod. I was a family god, but when my family needed someone who could light the way, I became that. When they needed a leader, I became that. And when they thought I was the same protector of the home as the Trickster and his wife from far north, I became that as well. But unlike you, I lost all of myself...but my wish to see my family prosper. In hindsight, my more immediately family would've grieved over that, but well... I don't regret it, despite nearly being lost. So I'm sure you, who managed to keep a self, can be proud of your choices too, whatever they may be."

In response to the Khan's opinion:
    "Ah! You wound me, Khan. I'll have you know I'm very open to interactions outside my usual. Or anything really. I wouldn't be much of a father if I didn't accept the various ways a child can be, would I? Hmm? Your paradise? Ah...do you mean your city? ...I'll admit, all I can think is that one of my sons would've loved it. In fact, I'm sure he would be happy to call you his 'big sister' even though he...he would be much older than you. If he lived. Oh, and some of my grandchildren too. They would've loved it if they saw it. ...huh? Hey! I know you don't think highly of gods, but I'm not that petty... The Queen of the Olympians on the other hand, well..."

(Not unlike a parent being proud of a child grow into their own, Loki=Rod is actually really fond of her, her demeanor certainly helping matters. Of course, there are things she did that he doesn't like, but as a god who was a troublemaker, helped households, and a parent, he appreciates her will to defy and make her own destiny. If he could, he would definitely adopt her. As enemies, he'd be somewhat reluctant to fight her, but hold back said reluctance because he will attempt to meet her at his best)

Nodens
    Dialogue 1:
    "Hmm. Perhaps, you could say, he is my mirror and opposite. I am a piece from a whole of a god and a piece of what is left of another formed into one, but while he is one god's darkness, I am two gods' light. While he Hunts, I Protect. While he hides in a cold and shadows, I reside in warmth and light. But that doesn't mean I cannot understand that darkness... After all, I caused my fair share."

Dialogue 2:
    "It's best I stay away from him, Master. Not because I fear what the damage he can do, no... It's because he can bring out the worst in people, and I'm sure you know how Loki is at his worst, and as I am still him as much as I am Rod."

(As a Guardian of the Home, the Black Dog of Storms is his opposite, so it's no surprised he is opposed to him. However, Gatekeepet is both Rod and Loki, and this Loki is very much aware of the darkness he has, so despite their differences, he can understand Nodens. Doesn't mean he likes him though, so he has no problem fighting him. It just means he doesn't dislike him enough to hate him. Should they be allies however, he would definitely attempt to tease him since he feels his reactions would be hilarious)

Naram-Sim
    "I know my words mean nothing to you, but as one who has been wronged by gods as well, I understand your hatred."

(Loki=Rod would pity the man, but knows he would hate that. Still, he can't help it because he can relate to his hatred. He wouldn't mind working with him, but any problems between them would be more likely due to Naram-Sim's end then him. As such, as enemies, Loki=Rod is reluctant to fight him since that would just reaffirm his image of gods but knows he won't change his mind so easily, if at all)

Caster Gilgamesh
    "The King of Uruk, but as he is in his later years. I'd take this one over his Archer form, but...well, that doesn't mean I think that highly of him either."

(Attitude wise, Loki=Rod doesn't mind the king at all, especially in this incarnation. In a way, he's like himself: a more mellow version of his "usual" self. It's just that he isn't someone he would want to be friendly with either. Were they allies, he would still suck up and work with him, but wouldn't necessarily be his usual friendly self unless an opportunity to be so arises. As enemies, he has no problems fighting him, in fact seeing him as challenge to out-trick someone who can see that far into the future)
    Last edited by DracoScribe; March 21st, 2023 at 06:21 AM.
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I love him so much

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morg van Destro View Post
    If YAGOO gets picked, the Grail War will never be the same. Nothing but vtuber clips and memes for 10 pages
    YAGOO: *cries in corner* (Well, at least Bathory would actually get her dream job finally).

Pronouns - She/Her

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Not sure if I should do this now or later but feel free to use my compendium too except YAGOO and Princess Peach for obvious reasons. Feel free to remove Swimsuit Jack if you want too because I know some might find it tasteless.
    Added ya! And no worries, I don't include the modern fiction servants regardless lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Added ya! And no worries, I don't include the modern fiction servants regardless lmao
    Coward! Let YAGOO take the depressing stage!
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just make a clause where a HGW takes place in 5000 AD and every participant there are either currently-living figures or modern fiction Servants who had been "mythicized" by the future. Can't wait to see that Shielder Trump vs. Berserker YAGOO vs. Foreigner Zuckerberg final battle.
    Last edited by BnEl15; March 21st, 2023 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Just make a clause where a HGW takes place in 5000 AD and every participant there are either currently-living figures or modern fiction Servants who had been "mythicized" by the future.
    Ben changed their picture. This is so weird.